• Published 20th Jun 2012
  • 715 Views, 16 Comments

The unexpected year - gruflz



twilight finds herself in the human world, and i find myself with superpowers.

  • ...
9
 16
 715

Powerless powers

"eeh" the pony moaned.

"what time is it spike?" she asked the air around her.

"spike...spike!" she opened her eyes .

"oh.... i hoped that was a dream" tears showing there threat.

knock knock knock, i knocked on the bedroom door softly.

"twilight you up?" i asked quiet enough not to wake a sleeping pony but loud enough to be herd.

"ya...(sniffle) I'm up" she said with tears trickling down her cheeks
i opened the door to find her crying.

"i brought you some breakfast...i didn't know if you like or have ever tried this but i put a slice of star fruit on your tray...it always manages to cheer me up on my worst days" i said as i placed the tray o the bed next to twilight.

the tears in her eyes stopped as i sat next to her
it was a simple navy blue tray, it had three plates, a small cup of apple cider that i found, and a small vase containing a delicate rose. each plate had something different, one had lettuce, the other had a apple cut into eighths with the core cut out, and the last had a single golden slice of star fruit.

"if you want more star fruit just let me know, i have plenty more."i told the pony.

"and if there's anything i can get you just let me know." i told the sad pony next to me.

"why are you treating me...so kindly....i mean if the story about Celestia was true...why are you not trying to kill me?"

"because... the people who tried to kill her were probably government people... there people who do what they want when they want...and if they find something they never have before...especially with powers ... they kill it after running tests on it."i said coldly to the pony.

"oh"she replied just as coldly.

"but you need to eat up, your going to need your energy if we want to get you home twilight" i told her as she took a bite of lettuce.

i exited the room and about half a hour past, giving me just enough time to view some bits of my little pony friendship is magic, to see if i could somehow boost her magic power.

"you said you had more of that star fruit?" a faint voice came from the hallway behind me.

"ya.. how much you want?" i asked with a smile on my face.

"just one slice like before will be fine" she replied.

"ok ill get it for you"

i went and grabbed the plate that contained seven slices of fruit out of my fridge,and lifted a slice with my mind. as i headed out of the kitchen i realized i wanted to only use my powers around her if i had to so i grabbed a small plate and put the slice on it.

"here you go twilight" i said to the pony knowing she was in my living room.

"thank you soo much" she replied with glee as she ate the piece of fruit.

"hey Sam?" she asked after eating the fruit.

"ya"i answered.

"can i ask you a couple of questions?" she asked sounding as if i would say no.

"sure, you can ask me anything" i reassured the pony.

"why are you treating me so special?" she asked in curiosity.

"because your special, not every day a purple unicorn is seen by the world."i told the pony, a blush working its way onto her cheeks.

"and how did you know my name?" she asked sounding like she needed to know.

"now that's a bit harder to explain...I've never had to tell anyone this kind of news ... so pleas don't think im being insensitive when i say this ok?" i asked her nervously.

"ok i wont" she said quizzically.

"your.....your.. your from a cartoon show..."i blurted out.

she just tilted her head.

"if i was from a cartoon show how did i get here...that's impossible right?"she said in disbelief.

"well i don't know if YOU as a physical entity are from the show....rather than the show been written to somehow perfectly fallow your life" i said to the pony.

"here watch" i said as i put the show on my computer.

"well that's very strange"she said a little scared.

"ya... but hey we need to get you home"

"right" she said.

"ok can you do a simple teleportation spell?" i asked.

she closed her eyes in hard concentration...but nothing happened, not even a sparkle, indicating her magic would not work here.

"nope... i don't think ill be able to use my magic here" she said.

"may i try something?"i asked the pony.

"sure" she barely spoke out.

i grabbed her horn and pushed my powers out as hard as i could. and then i stopped as i realized i wasn't pushing anymore, rather she was pulling. i looked into her eyes and they were glowing white. i knew i needed to stop her before she destroyed my house... so i did something counter productive. i pulled with the remaining power i had, draining her dry.

"sorry".. i said a bit faint.

"twilight don't worry, im going to faint i may be awake in a day or two this is normal" i said looking back and saw the passed out pony and fainted myself.