• Published 20th Jun 2012
  • 818 Views, 6 Comments

Stories Do Come True - BronyKevi



an ordinary high school gets a group of surprising guests

  • ...
 6
 818

The Mystery

Everybody touches the shard, it glows bright like the sun and moon, wind started to form around them like a tornado, energy beams started to shoot out from the shard, and a powerful force that is coming from the shard trying to push them away from it.

“This is the craziest idea I ever agree on!!!” Matthew yells while struggling to hold the shard.

“You think!!” Nevada replies with a yell.

“No I don’t think! I know so!” Matthew replies back. The shard explodes; it is actually herd across the school and the shock-wave also once again felt like an earthquake from the last time except twice the power.

“Now what?!” the S.W.A.T that is working with the mystical stops and questions the other officers to see what’s going on. Meanwhile in the upstairs bathroom the group of friends are found separated from the shard, in fact the shard is not even there any more.

“Where did it go?!” Kevi shouted.

“Ummm dude…” Nevada replies while pointing at Kevi’s right hand. Kevi looks at his hand then points to Nevada’s hand too. “Ugh… look at yours too” Kevi replies.

Everybody looks at each other’s hands then to theirs.

“What the f*yay*” Dewey says from this weird experience.

They all examine their hand; there is some sort of a brown leather gauntlet with their favorite color half of a crystal ball attached to it are strapped in their hands. Then Dewey noticed something.

“Never mind this, what is that?!” Dewey responds while pointing a look alike star in where the shard was supposed to be before.

The star started to glow brighter and bigger every second.

“Ugh if I were you guys I would start to back off.” the star started to talk with a female voice.

“Great now the star talks now... Wait did she say that we should ba-“ Kevi gets interrupted from the high pitch sound, it sounded like a detonator.

“Oh… s*yay*!!!” Kevi yells, they all dive through the bathroom door and the bathroom explodes.

“Can this day be any weirder?!” Alex yells with a un-amused voice.

A few sparks leaked from the bathroom door.

“What is this? The Terminator?!” Nevada yells with a tiring voice. Then the door opens and all there is a very bright light that blinds the five of them, until figurines shows up.

“Hey!! What’s up?!” a bright cheering voice is all they can hear, until… they rub their eyes from the brightness and look at the mysterious figurines, and boy they were all shocked from it.