• Published 26th Nov 2011
  • 996 Views, 14 Comments

Brohoof - WinterTwister



4 friends, one adventure

  • ...
 14
 996

The plans.

Sleet Racer and Winter Twister were flying only a few feet above the ground, both not wanting to get to close to the sun. Silver Flash was keeping his apathetic attitude while following Moon Brush on hoof. They started to walk off-path and started heading towards a brush of trees, Moon Brush was using his horn to gather stray branches as they walked forward.

"Are we there yet?" Silver Flash said while tapping on Moon Brushes shoulder.

Moon Brush was observing the trees around them while tapping his chin with his hoof. "...nope! Not quite."

"And what's with the branches?"

"They help."

"Help what?"

"Here this way." Moon Brush started walking off again.

Sleet Racer and Winter Twister returned to the ground because the trees were too thick to fly through.

"What could possibly be this far out that's so important?" Winter Twister questioned.

Moon Brush stopped. "Why, the most important thing in our friendship of course!"

The three colts stayed in confusion at Moon Brush.

"And this... is...it!" He raised his hooves into the air at nothing.

"What's it?" Sleet Racer took a step forward to try and get a better look at what he was talking about.

Moon Brush started arranging the branches with his horn, hooking them up to form a square between some trees that were very close to each other and then he made the outlines of what looked like a house. "A clubhouse!"

"I don't think those branches would hold us all up, Brush." Silver Flash scratched the back of his head.

"No that's just the rough draft! We are going to build a tree house."

Winter Twister stepped forward this time. "Couldn't we just have stayed at my house? Or go to Sleets' house? He has the biggest house."

"That wouldn't be the same, having a tree house is different, I promise!" Moon Brush smiled at his friends.

"Well it does sound fun.. and this place is nice and shady." Silver Flash was fixing his foil that moved out of place.

"Yeah that does sound kinda fun.." Sleet Racer and Winter Twister flew up to get a better look at the space of branches.

"Glad you think so! We start tomorrow! And maybe if we get this done fast enough we can even add the bridge to Terabithia!" Moon Brush started drawing some stuff in the dirt with a stick, it showed a house and a glorious bridge.

"I don't think we can make something like that, Brush..." Silver looked at the drawing with a hint of interest.

"Darn.. I guess the upside is that the goblin creatures wont be able to reach us now." Moon Brush showed a very disappointed attitude.

Silver Flash tapped his hoof on his shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll see what we can do."

"Awesome!" Moon Brush started added more detail to his drawing in the dirt.

"So we should start heading back into town now?" Sleet Racer said as he landed next to the drawing to look at it.

"Yeah I need to head into Trottingham to go pick up some pencils and a new easel to get started in the better design." Moon Brush flattened out the drawing in the dirt with a branch.

The four colts trotted back into town to rest up for the next day, the day they begin building their tree house.