• Published 20th Jun 2012
  • 4,872 Views, 35 Comments

Ponyzilla - godzilla54



A my little pony version of Godzilla

  • ...
4
 35
 4,872

Godzilla Arrives

The city of Canterlot was in a panic. The city guards had been despatched to stop the monster. It stood on two legs, had dorsal fin like spikes on it's back, black scales, and was bigger than anything anypony had ever seen. Nopony knew where it came from or what it was doing. It seemed as though it's sole purpose was to destroy everything. The guards were unable to even hurt it.
Princess Celestia had to stop it. She flew towards the beast, ready for battle. She fired a blast of magic at the monster, but it did nothing. She flew around to attack from behind, but still there was no effect. She was fighting a battle she cold not win. She tried putting all her magic into one final blast. She flew up towards the monster's face. She looked into it's eyes. It was then she realized, it had no purpose, it did not come for a reason. It was just an animal, who just so happened to come here. She wondered what they had done to deserve this fate. With a ssmall tear, she released the blast of magic.
There was an enormous flash, so bright everypony watching had to shield their eyes. They could all feel the sheer force of the magic that the blast had. They watched as the smoke cleared. The monster was completely unharmed. Celestia had failed. She watched as the beast slowly opened it's mouth. It began to glow a bright blue, along with it's dorsal fins. It released a large blast of energy, that obliterated all things it passed. Clestia was blown back by the blast. Before she could even register what had happened the she was on the ground, in a pile of ruble, that used to be her castle. She couldn't move, and could only watch as the monster opened it's mouth again, for another blast. Celestia closed her eyes, and waited for the inevitable. She heard the blast, and felt it's energy, but it did not hit her. She opened her eyes to her sister Luna, blocking the blast. Celestia had never been so happy to see her sister, but knew she could not hold off the blast much longer.
"Get out of here!" Celestia cried out.
"You first!" Her sister replied, clearly straining from the amount of energy she was putting into keeping the blast at bay.
Knowing how stubborn her sister was, Celestia used what little strength she had left to fly away. She was quickly joined by Luna, who was exhausted from having to hold off the monster.
"KREEEEEEEEGONK!" The beast wailled.
"What is that thing?" Celestia asked.
"Gojira." Luna said grimly.
"Well how do we stop Godzilla?"
"Gojira, and I don't know. I learned of it when I was still Nightmare Moon."
"How?"
"When you're alone on the moon you get bored, so you read, and-"
"No I mean how did Godzilla get here?"
"Gojira, and I don't know."
"Alright, here's the plan, you go get Twilight and the others, while I hold off Godzilla."
"Gojira, and no. You don't have enough energy left. I will try my best to lead it away from the city. You go get the others."
"Fine."
And then Celestia went off to Ponyville to get Twilight and her friends.

---

Even from Ponyville, Twilight could see the catastrophe that was going on in Canterlot. She did not know what was causing it, only that there was always a noise that sounded like KREEEEEEEEEGONK. She had to find a way to hlep. She was trying to get word to Princess Celestia, and ask what was happening, but she got no response. Even her friends were worried. They had all dropped what they were doing to help Twilight find out whhat was going on. Rainbow Dash decided to go and find out what was going on, and flew over as fast as possible.
Evenetually there came a knocking at the door. Pinkie bounced over to open it, and as she did, the Princess Celestia literally fell into the library.
"Twilight!" Pinkie screamed happily, "It's for you!"
Twilight came over initially annoyed, but when she saw Celestia on the ground, burned and bleeding, she immediately ran over to help.
"Princess!" She cried, "Are you alright? What happened? What's going on?"
"Godzilla." The princess said.
"What?"
"Godzilla. A giant, fire breathing dragon."
"A dragon?" Applejack said, "No offense yer' majesty, but haven't y'all dealt with dragons before? Can't you just use yer' magic and get it?"
"Godzilla is not a normal dragon." Celestia said. "He is easily twice as big as as any dragon I've ever seen. Magic does nothing to him, and a single burst of his fire was more powerful than all of my magic."
The five ponies there were amazed. Could there really be a dragon that was stronger than Celestia? Just as she finished Rainbow Dash flew through the window in a hurry.
"Guys, listen!" She screamed. "There is a giant monster destroying Canterlot! It almost got me, but I waas able to out manoeuvre it, whe, all of a sud-" she was cut off noticing Celestia on the floor. "Oh, so I guess you already know." They all nodded.
"You must get the Elements of Harmony." Celestia said weakly, "You must stop Godzilla." And with those words, she slipped into unconsciousness.
The ponies knew what they had to do. They had to get to Canterlot, get the Elements of Harmony, and stop Godzilla. They all ran and or flew off towards the city.
By now it should have been day time, but Celestia was still to weak to raise the sun. But they didn't need the sunlight, they just went towards the flames. They constantly heard Godzilla's roar, and as they got closer, they heard it grow louder, louder, and louder. KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEGONK! They began to notice just how big Godzilla was. But they had a mission, and would not fail.
They eventually found themselves at what used to be the Gate to Canterlot, but had scince been stepped on. All the ponies looked in awe at the enormous lizard before them. It did not look like most dragons, it looked much more horrible, and large. They watched it burn building after building with it's fire. It laid waste to everything, and everypony, it saw.
"I have an idea!" Rainbow said, "You guys distract it while I go get the Elements."
Most the ponies gave her dumfounded looks, but Twilight actually thought it was a good idea. "Of course!" SHe said, "You'll be able to get there faster than anypony else. I'll find a way to distract it. The rest of you, save anypony who is in trouble."
THey all went off following her orders. Applejack used her strength to help a group of small fillies out of a collapsed school building. Fluttershy helped all the little animals out of any trouble, and told the big ones to get others to safety. Rarity used her magic to help find anypony who was buried under something or in any trouble like that. Pinkie used her Pinkie sense to help guide people away from dangerous areas. Rainbow continued to race towards the building whi had the Elements in it, and luckily it was still standing. Twilight had the hardest, and most dangerous job. Keepng Godzilla busy. She flashed lights in it's eyes, used magic to throw stuff at it, but all she seemed to do was direct it's anger towards her.
"Well at least he's not attacking the city." She said frightened.
"KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEGONK!"
"Uh oh,"
And with that Godzilla released an enormous burst of blue, energy like fire. It came at Twilight so powerfully she felt it's energy before it even hit her. But it didn't hit her. She was surprised to see her brother, Shining Armor stanting ove her, creating a force-field. He got her out of the way just before the fire made it past the shield.
"Thanks," She breathed. "I owe you one."
"No problem." He said clearly exhausted. "You would have done the same for me."
They were cut short as Godzilla charged up another burst of fire. Twilight and Shining Armor were quickly wooshed out of harms way my Rainbow Dash, who now had the Elements of Harmony. The other four ponies gatherd around to put their necklaces on, and Twilight her tiara.
"Alright girls," she said, "Let's show this lizard the true power of friendship!"
They all began concentrating really har, and before they knew it, their eyes began glowing, and fired a large rainbow colored burst of magic at Godzilla. Godzilla fired his fire at the blast to try and stop it, and the two beams met. They kept gaining and slacking on each other, but no single blast beat the other. They were equal. Then Godzilla put even more energy into the blast, and this time it appeared as though he would win. But then came a tall black and blue mare flew towards them. Luna, had an idea, she gave. Al her remaining enrgy to the Elements of Harmony, and it was enough to turn the tides. The Elements began to over power Godzilla's. Fire, and eventually, engulfed both it and him. The Elements had defeated Godzilla.
"We won!" Twilight yelled, followed by tons of cheering from everypony around them, even Luna. It was over. They had won, and defeated the monster.
But then they all heard a loud noise. KREEEEEEEEEEEEEEGONK!