• ...
11
 50
 3,266

Chapter 8: Scorched Earth

Writers Notes: Again this is the Unedited Version(for all you eager readers out there! =D), Edited Version will be out either late today or early tommorow.

-----------------------------

"Ghastly Gourge"


*RAAAAAWWWR!!*


A huge Red Dragon Towers over the wall of flame that chandra made earlier, just behind the flame chandra was getting ready for her 2nd encounter with the dragon form of sarkhan vol, but this time she does not have the aid of jace.



I am the bone of my sword...


The huge dragon slowly walking past the wall of flame but chandra only stood there with eyes closed reciting an incantation.


...Steel is my body and fire is my blood..


The Huge dragon with eye color of a ruby red, crept closer with mouth agape and small flames coming out.


...I have Burned over a thousand places...


It's Mouth opening taking up a huge load of air.


...Unknown to Death, Nor Known to Life...


With a second more the huge dragon blew a huge stream of Red fire directly at female planeswalker. Without wavering chandra still stood there, eyes closed and still chanting.


..Have withstood pain to create many arts of flame...


The Huge stream of fire engulfing the Planeswalker and melting the very spot where she was standing, her image dissapearing in the stream of flame that the dragon blew. for many seconds the fire still streamed out of the mouth of the dragon and after a few more seconds the stream of flame grew short until it ended. the only thing that was left of the spot was a huge burnt hole with bits of fire surrounded the hole.


...Yet, These Hands Will Never Hold Anything...

..So As I Pray, Devastating Summons!!


And with a Huge Tremor 2 Huge red Elemental Creatures Burst forth from the hole on the ground rising and leveling with the dragon form of sarkhan, just behind the 2 elementals sat chandra clearly exhausted her hair turning back to its silky red hair and looking up in the sky. For the most part it seems like the gourge was covered with black clouds clearly the doing of rainbow dash due to the ongoing trails of rainbow going back and forth aligning every thunder cloud to cover the exact location of the 2 elementals and sarkhan.


"Good work rainbow dash..it is time" whispered chandra to herself

"Good job rainbow dash! get over here." she screamed at the sky, and without a second further rainbow dash was infront of her.


"*huff* *huff* you...ok there..chandra?" said rainbow dash clearly exhausted

"im...fine... we need to wrap this up RD, can you still do your sonic rainboom?" asked chandra

"yeah...why?"

"great, this is what we do..."


while the 2 where conversing their plan and the 3 creatures where battling wildy, clearly a 2 vs 1, but it clearly is just an even match.


-------------------------------

Ghastly Gourge

Atop the gourge stood a blue cloaked man looking down at the battlefield just beside him lay an unconscious garruk.

"*sigh* foolish woman, getting introuble again..."

after that being said, a rainbow trail came out of the gourge and headed upwards heading higher than the gathered thunder clouds.

"now what are they intending to do?"

--------------------------------

To Be Continued