• Published 23rd May 2016
  • 705 Views, 15 Comments

Order of Eclipse - Comrade Bagel Muffin



The Order of the Eclipse must choose between tardition or change. In the balance the world. Can they hold on to what is really important and change for the better, or will the Black Fog destroy everything?

  • ...
2
 15
 705

Element of Loyalty Rainbow Dash

The second Changer got out of the cave he vanished in a green flash. He appeared on a soft cloud, with a house made of the same soft fluffy material. Changer stared at the door for a while, before resolving that if he was going to get sleep this would be the best place for it. After all Rainbow Dash wouldn't be getting out of the hospital for another three days. His horn glowed a faint green as the lock on the door gave way. He lay down on the first soft thing he saw which was the soft fluffy couch.

Changer was fast asleep when the doorknob turned and the two Wonder Bolts came into the cloud house sadly he wasn't in a deep enough sleep to avoid waking up when Rainbow Dash and Soarin both yelled in surprise.

"Quit yelling, Changer wants to sleep more." He covered his ears and scrunched his eyes as much as he could.

"YOU!" Rainbow Dash pointed at the changeling. "What the heck are you doing in my house?!"

"Trying to sleep," Charger grumbled. "Why are ponies so loud when Changer tries to sleep?" Changer glared at the two pegasi at the door. "First large ponies with funny manes come and yell, yell, yell, and now colorful pony and other pony are here yelling at Changer."

"What are you doing in my house."

"Colorful pony owes Changer so Changer comes here to her house to sleep."

"How do I owe you?" She pointed an accusatory hoof at the changeling. "You attacked my friends and put me in the hospital for seven days!"

"You and friends attacked Changer." Changer let his magic move. He was careful just letting it pick at the surface, to little concentration and his horn would glow to much concentration and his horn would glow. If his horn lit up he knew they'd take it as hostility. He didn't feel like attacking her and her lover in her house. Still he needed to know what they were thinking. "Changer was trying to leave when colorful pony attacked. Then when you slam into Changer and cause you and Changer to crash Changer didn't leave you in bad forest alone!"

"Don't you raise your voice at her!" Soarin hadn't left Dash's side. Changer looked at him allowing his magic to skim the pegasus' thoughts. He was afraid, anger, and a touch, to much Changer turned his glaze to Rainbow Dash. She was starting to see things his way. "What are you plotting?"

"Changer forgets you're Wonder Bolt. Not anypony would notice. However Changer is tired and Changer is going to sleep here for an hour or two more, if that's okay?" he asked Rainbow Dash.

"Absolutely-"

"Fine, but I want you gone, when I come back down for breakfast." Soarin looked at Dash in concern. "But first you're going to tell me exactly what you were doing in the hospital two nights ago." The demand took Changer off guard, he could feel her anger, there was no doubt a wrong answer would cause problems.

"What? Dash you can't let a changeling stay here."

"If he doesn't tell me what I want to know he won't be staying here."

"Fine Changer will tell you." The Phantom would be mad, furious even, but if he didn't want Changer talking to ponies next time he'll tell big ponies to be quiet.

***

Thud, the red Pegasus hit the floor of the Ponyville hospital. Changer continued down the pitch black halls. Not sure what stunted lights were because of the Phantom on the roof, or the S.M.I.L.E. agents that had remained outside. Either way it didn't matter. The Phantom's charms however had worked. The entirety of the hospital remained untouched by life outside. Nurses, patients, loved ones, all of them were asleep, completely oblivious to the battle that raged around.

Changer focused on the thoughts of the SMILE agent on the end of the hall. As soon as he turned the corner their horn glowed bright and violet for a second. It was quickly popped by a green aura. He furrowed his brow's and shot of three bolts of concussion magic. The SMILE agent landed in a heap at the far end of the hall.

He continued on his way down to the lobby. He had already dealt with a dozen enemy agents. He ran through the minds of his comrades. Ditzy just taken down her fourth enemy for the night, and was currently avoiding the two pegasi number on her tail. The manticore twins had wreaked havoc on at least 11 SMILE agents outside. Dr. Whooves had already dealt with a Baker's dozen agents, and even button mash caught an enemy agent to guard with his rune magic.

All that remained was to deal with those 20 SMILE agent who had gathered in the lobby. His eyes continued to glow green as he read the 27 still conscious minds that he was able. Rainbow Dash watched the door to her hall doubtless she at least knew something was happening. Screw Ball however just lay in her bed, Star Gazer and Cheerilee asleep on either side of her; she was so happy about not being alone, as she was oblivious to what was happening just outside her room.

Changer walked into the lobby is horn flashing green. The two guards to other side of the door dropped to the floor. Change's magic reached out and took hold of the two cattle prods that they had been levitating a moment before. He floated them up to his side as he stared down the remaining 18 SMILE agents. One of them a deep blue Pegasus charged at him. Changer slammed the cattle prod into his side. He let out a scream as his twitching body skit on the floor to Changer's hooves. Bringing up the other cattle prod he parried away the thrust from the invisible unicorn. Slammed his own cattle prod go to end into her chest. And he levitated up her cattle prod and brought back the other one to his side. With the three of them between him and the agents in the room he put up the shield, and began advancing on them. He targeted unicorns first with both his magic and the three cattle prods that he had acquired from their fallen comrades.

The lavender unicorn he had been targeting with concussion magic threw up a shield. It popped like a balloon with the changeling's counter spell. The unicorn was thrown against the wall at the impact. The other two unicorns fell back as he used the three cattle prods to fence them into a corner with each one parrying only to be countered and driven further back toward the corner. The pegasi and earth pony agents soon charged him. He teleported behind the two unicorns blasting them with his magic and taking up the three unused cattle prods. The rest opened fire into the lobby magic and cattle prods striking down anypony that wasn't lying unconscious on the ground. It was over in an instant. The green changeling fire slowly died down as Lunar Paladin Changer stood over the twenty unmoving bodies, horn and eyes still glowing.

Changer finished his retelling of the night's events being sure to leave out the names of his friends. Ever since Chrysalis foolishly attacked Canterlot aiding a Changeling had become in practice if not in law an act of treason. A fact that Soarin knew well enough, but one that Rainbow Dash didn't seem to care to much about. He wondered if it was because she was the embodiment of loyalty or if that was just who she was.

"So let me get this straight. There's a secret order of creatures out there that want to recruit the filly that the teachers are adopting, and a top secret government agency that want's her dead for reasons you won't tell, and two nights ago both groups fought it out in the hospital with out anypony noticing." Soarin glared at the lone Changeling.

"That was the plan but colorful pony is Loyalty, so the phantom's magic charms not work on her."

"Alright." Rainbow Dash started limping her way to her room. "You can stay until I come down for breakfast, that will be in two hours."

"Your letting him stay!"

"I said I would. Oh and Changer." Changer looked at her in confusion as she stood in front of him. "Give this to the Phantom would you please." She struck him as hard as she could knocking the Changeling out cold.