• Published 17th May 2016
  • 845 Views, 11 Comments

The Unexpected - The Silent King



Rumble and Spike love each other, but Rumble's best friend Pipsqueak loves Spike too. Spike gives him a try and starts a herd, but Rumble is still skeptical.

  • ...
21
 11
 845

Prologue

Ponyville the friendliest town in all of Equestria, with the occasional monster attack or world crisis, but today was peac-

"WHAT!?" Seven mares could be heard screaming from the Castle of Friendship.

Today was not peaceful or quiet, today was the day Spike told his best friends that he was... Gay, and that he had a coltfriend.

Spike and Rumble winced as they put their hooves/claws over their ears. They had expected such reaction but not one of this, volume.

Rarity had fainted, (Of Course.) Apple Jack was smiling widely at the show of bravery and honesty Spike had showed, Fluttershy smiled weakly though her mind was a mess, PinkiePie was jumping up and down smiling a genuine smile thinking about all the parties she could throw for the new couple,-

"Well of course I would be thinking about parties for Spike and his new coltfriend, why wouldn't I?"

"How'd you do that!?"

"Do what Mr. author?"

"You just...you...never mind. Anyways."

Rainbow had a confused look etched across her face, and Starlight looked...sad? But Twilight, Twilight's face was what scared the two boys the most. The alicorns face was emotionless, her mouth agape and the slow breaths she was drawing was the only way they could tell she was still alive.

Apple Jack noticed this and waved a hoof in front of her face to snap her out of trance.

She blinked once then twice, then looked at Spike and his lover. She slowly walked her way over to them, making them flinch but not move. Twilight looked down at them with the same expressionless face as before. Before she pulled them both in a hug and wrapped her wings around them. She then nuzzled Spike and whispered so only the three in the embrace could hear.

"I'm so proud."

Small tears of joy escaped all three of their faces as they continued their embrace.

Spike could feel more hooves wrap around him, Rumble, and Twilight, but didn't say anything. That is until Spikes face started to become blue from the lack of oxygen.

"CAN'T...BREATHE!?" Spike chocked out.

The seven mares and colt reluctantly dropped their embrace as Spike fell on his knees huffing, electing a few giggles from the room.

Twilight turned to the six girls in the room and said. "Umm...Excuse me girls? But can me and Spike talk, Alone?"

The girls nodded and left the throne room. Twilight turned to Rumble giving off a sheepish smile. " Rumble. Right? Can me and Spike talk, alone?"

Rumble looked back to Spike then to Twilight again before answering. "N-N-No." Rumble stuttered.

"What?" Twilight asked surprised at the bold risk Rumble was taking not many would say 'No' to a princess especially with determination almost challenging for her to do something bad to him even if he stuttered.

"Anything you can say to Spike, you can say to the both of us."Rumble replied somewhat more boldly.

Spike smiled in appreciation and love at how his pegasus coltfriend was being so protective over him. Spike stepped closer to Rumble and put a claw under his chin before whispering, "Thanks." Spike then kissed him on the lips.

Rumble was shocked by the forwardness of Spike but soon melted into the embrace kissing back.

Spike broke the kiss after a few seconds longer and turned to Twilight, whom had a crimson blush upon her muzzle.

"I'm going to guess you have some questions right?" Spike asked.

Twilight merely nodded.

"So I'm guessing you want the full story, so will start at when I realized I was gay."

Twilight nodded again a little bit faster than she would have liked.

Well it started when...



1 hour and 30 minutes later.



"and that leads up to today were I told you guys."

Twilight was thankful and shocked, thankfull that spike had gotten over his crush with Rarity and that he moved to find a colt whom he shared interests with and such, but shocked how this could've happened all under her muzzle. He had put up a cheerful facade for over a month.

"Hey Twi, you okay?" Spike said looking at her quizzically.

"Hmmm? Oh? Yes I'm fine this is just a lot to take in you know?"

"I can imagine" Spike retorted.

"Well if that's it you can go. I need to think about this some more." Twilight said.

"Really? Thanks! Come on Rumble!" Spike replied before he grabbed one of Rumble's hoof and ran out the door.

"Bye Miss Sparkle!" Rumble called out before he was dragged out by his drakefriend.

How am I going to tell Celestia this? Twilight thought before sighing and trotting off to the kitchen for a daisy sandwich.

Many may not know but, Celestia was Spike's adopted mother. Though Spike never knew he considered Her as more of a teacher and Twilight his mom, though he'd never admit it.

Outside Spike and Rumble we sitting on a bench thinking about how they should celebrate.

"I say we go get cupcakes at SugarCubeCorner, my treat of course." Rumble said.

"We could, but we can do that any day."

"Yeah." Rumble said a little disappointed.

Spike noticed this and quickly tried to fix it.

"But you not we can do?" Spike said with a coy smile.

"No." Rumble said still a little bit downtrodden.

Spike looked all around and quickly pulled a Rumble into a kiss. Catching Rumble by surprise but was quick to accept it. It was long and passionate. Spike took it up to the next step and prodded Rumble's teeth open and he slipped his long serpent tongue in, wrestling with Rumble's for dominance.

Rumble moaned in delight as he thought, If this is how we're going to celebrate all the time , then I better come up with more excuses to celebrate! he really didn't want this to end, but even a pegasus and a dragon need air to breathe. They reluctantly broke apart a strand of saliva connecting them as the stared at each with dreamy eyes.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading my story. Not enough people ship gay spike. Well I'm about to change that. Inspired by 'Spike Comes Out.'