• Published 12th Aug 2016
  • 326 Views, 7 Comments

Techie's Story Box - TheMajorTechie



A collection of short one-shot stories, usually written when I'm bored or have some random off-the-wall idea.

  • ...
 7
 326

InsaniTwi and Pinkamena

This here's a story that I came up with while I was eating breakfast in the morning, and now, I present it to all of you out there in it's crappiest form: raw, unfiltered thoughts!

Twilight woke up with a start. It was that dream again, that strange, disturbingly silent dream, where all around there was... nothing. It was complete darkness, and she liked it. For nearly a year now, it was the only thing she had ever thought of; darkness, silence, nothingness. A small, crazed grin made it's way onto her face, of which had witnessed many horrific battles, some won, others lost. Mainly lost. She sat alone in the bed, distilling the already strong thoughts that swirled about her mind. At last, she couldn't hold it in anymore. Her face practically shattered the second that the grin became the maniacal stare of a madmare. And thus, InsaniTwi was born.


Pinkie froze in place as her Pinkie sense took hold once more. Somewhere out there, somepony had just become mad, and not the 'oh lookie here, I'm angry at you' kind of mad, it was the 'IMA KILL YOU, KILL YO' DOG, KILL YO' BODY, AND...' kind of mad. Now, normally, Pinkie was able to resist the urges to let loose the beast inside her known only as Pinkamena, but this... this was different. Within seconds, the warm, friendly, smiling face of Pinkie had melted away, leaving a dull pink heap of pony, craving for more, more of that delightful feeling of darkness.


Through the use of her 'Pinkie Sense', Pinkamena tracked down the very origin of the madness, right up to Twilight's doorstep. Usually, Pinkamena avoided the mare at all times in fear of being pulled under the influence of the alicorn's 'friendship', but unlike the usual, the entire castle seethed with dark feelings and thoughts. The moment that her hoof touched the door, the alicorn burst through, her crazed face twisted in a mix of fury and excitement. Her mane was all over the place, and she clearly hadn't had any sleep for at least the past month. She took a deep breath upon seeing Pinkie, and hollered:

HHHHHHHHIIIIIIIII, FFFFFFFFRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNND!!!

This was going to be a long day for the both of them.

Author's Note:

Bleh. I apparently have dark thoughts in the morning. :facehoof: