• Published 21st Jun 2012
  • 1,091 Views, 15 Comments

The line between hope and time. - Prince Aeon



Story of the Alicorn Aeon, Prince of Time and the little pony Emma Techwing in their relation.

  • ...
4
 15
 1,091

Chapter 6: Friendly heart

Friendship is the best gift somepony can give you

Emma opened the door, she knew who it was. Her best friends RainFall and Bitrunner were there. RainFall was a beautiful pink pegasus mare with pale blue hairs and purple eyes her cutie mark was a raining cloud. Bitrunner, for his part was a pegasus stallion known for always smiling, a dark red coat andd black hairs. His cutie mark is a happy face. I find it quite original in it's simpleness.
"Oh my god I can't believe that you are getting married to a prince, Is he sexy? Strong? Respectable? Gentlecolt?"
I understood that she didn't knew that I was there. Emma giggled.
"Why don't you just ask him?"
RainFall didn't quite understand but realised everything once she entered the next room, followed by bitrunner. As she saw me, she froze. She couldn't believe her eyes. She looked at my mane that was disseapearing, like fading in time. Both her and Bitrunner were amazed to see me and bowed. I stopped them.
"I am not this kind of royal prince. Don't see me as a superior, see me as a friend"
I looked and saw in the corner of my eye Emma smiling.
"I... I... I am so honored to meet you Prince Ae..."
"Just call me Aeon RainFall, you too Bitrunner"
"Hang on, how do you know our names" Bitrunner talked for the first time"
"Well, not only Emma talked to me about you but there is also the fact that for about five thousand years. I've watched everything and know everything about everypony who ever composed this world"
Both of them were impressed by my "age". Then RainFall turned around to talk to Emma.
"So, how is your injury?"
"Oh, Aeon healed it, after all, he is an Alicorn"
We talked for about an hour, then, Emma clicked.
"Oh, yeah, RainFall, I want you to be my best mare" Then I turned to Bitrunner and said:
"...and I want you to be my best colt''
They both had sparkles in their eyes.
They left not late in the evening because Emma was tired. I went in her bedroom, she wasn't asleep yet.
''What are you going to do tonight Aeon?''
''I need to go see an old friend of mine''
''I hope he will remember you''
Before I teleported, I said:
''I am sure he will''

The canterlot's jail-vault is empty, there are not many dangerous criminals in canterlot. But my rival got his place there.
Paradoxus
He is the Prince of Nightmares, I don't even know why I didn't killed him yet. Maybe because I thought he could change. He is under the supervision of the pony that I trust the most. One of the only pony that know my existence, Captain SilverShield.
''It was about time you give him a visit, he is pissing me off''
''You never saw me and you know who you are talking to.'' I trust him because I can't see in his mind.
''Princess Celestia told me everything she knew about you''
''I know''
I arrived in front of my nemesis. My shield was still there.
''The little prince is getting married. So charming, I was sure that without me you were starting to feel alone.'' His deep echoed voice didn't sound like if it was coming from him, but from the hole room.
''I was just coming to see if you were still pityful, as usual''
''What do you want?'' He asked with his snake tongue.
'' I am just passing by to say hello, I expected a little change after two thousand years but I think we'll need to wait a little longer. In fact, you are not the one who I was coming to see.'' I was seeing in his red eyes that were a big contrast of his black colored skin, hate and anger, I don'tknow why but I liked to see him like this. His hairs coming out of his head like spikes were all looking like his horn. I returned to the sides of the captain.
''I am sure that a break day without you wont hurt him.''
''What do you mean sir?'' SilverShield said.
''I want you to guard my wedding with Emma.''
''That would be an honor sir.''
''Thank you captain''
I went back to Emma's home.

The right choice is not always the best