• Published 5th May 2016
  • 491 Views, 2 Comments

The Lone Gaurdian - 21latenighter



Throughout the many years of equestria's history, he has been in the background, silently protecting the ponies of equestria. But what will happen when the greatest alicorn of all time, falls to the nightmare spell...

  • ...
 2
 491

epilogue

The funeral of Fury flight was held the next day. He was buried in the legendary field of heroes, and he was a worthy candidate. It was the way he would of wanted it, a small funeral, the mane six and their families, and his family, the Princesses of day and night, and princess Cadence. the eulogy was made by Princess Celestia and Luna.

"Today, we are gathered here to lay to rest a great hero of equestria, and a great brother, but a greater friend...." Celestia started, but had to stop, because of the tears. Luna then finished the eulogy.

"My brother was a great pony, but there was no greater friend than him, he was always there for anypony in need. He had also found love in Rainbow Dash," Luna stopped as she seen a Pegasus at the top of the hill, she overlooked it as her brother had some friends that were like him, mysterious. She decided to let it be and finished her speech. "So today, let us say a final goodbye to my brother, the lone guardian of equestria," Luna finished.

Rainbow laid a red rose on the casket that held Fury's body, and one by one, each threw a bit of dirt onto the casket as it was lowered into it's final resting place. After a while, only the mane six and the princesses were left, and Luna looked to see if the Pegasus was still there. They were gone, so she turned around, but stopped to see a shadow descending upon them. The Pegasus landed by the grave and Rainbow Dash. the pony then whispered into Rainbow's ear. Her ears perked up and looked at the pony. "AHEM!" Luna spoke up to the pony. They turned around and everypony gasped, he was down there, wasn't he?

"It seems that this world still has need of me...." Fury Flight said.

THE END?!?...