• Published 1st Jun 2016
  • 2,594 Views, 28 Comments

Jetstream Sam in Equestria - Starlight_Glimmer1267



Sam has had a good life, bringing down many foes. And always fighting with honor. The last thing he expected to get after get his death was a second chance. Now, instead of solving corporate espionage he is solving friendship problems.

  • ...
2
 28
 2,594

Combat Rank A

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter took so long. I've had some personal issues to attend to so I've only been writing in my spare tima dn I haven't had much of it. But I hope you enjoy!

--------Two Hour Earlier-------

Sam found himself lying on the warm, soft grass. The sun being blocked from his eyes by a nearby oak which he laid under.

"Ugggg." He said groggily. Getting up and scratching his head, and fixing his ponytail. "Some night."

He looked around and from the hill he was on it looked like he was about a mile away from some sort of village. He saw the primitive design and texture of the houses. Noting that he must've been put in the past or wherever he was hadn't made many technological advances.

He also noted his Murumasa wasn't connected to his body. But sitting a few feet away, resting on the tree. This was strange to him. The sheath wasn't supposed to come off unless he wanted it too. But he shook it off being he had just spoken to god a few moments ago.

He then proceeded to walk down the hill after collecting his prize weapon and noticed a large city up on a hill. Turing his head a bit he saw a large crystal castle.

"That must be the place Harmony was talking about." He thought out loud, noticing the warm rays of the sun that towered over him. Noting the sweet smell in the air, along with children's laughter. Not helping but to smile along as he walked through the world where color radiated off of everything. His AR automatically opened tactical mode. Scanning every thing down to the small details. Creating a new map of the foreign land. It's hope being shut down when it found no satellites to expand its search. Leaving sam only a small local map in the bottom right corner that only stretched as far as he could see. He slowly turned around at the sound of growling. Finding five wooden wolves starting to circle him.

"Now now, there is no need for this." They only growled in response. Sam realized that they had only primitive instincts. Not like the LQ-84I IF prototype from his world. The wolves snapped. Challenging the new predator in their territory. Just when Sam was starting to draw his sword a larger version of the wolves came up the hill with a small orange filly with a purple mane in its maw.

(Listen to this starting now, Fyi. Its dirty.
https://youtu.be/DMf7WyKwHbw)

"Heh. You must be the leader." Sam decided. Causing the canine to set down the quivering filly and walk right past the circle of death. Into the jaws of a much more dangerous beast. The little filly scared out of her mind staring at the two brawlers thinking this will be the last thing she will see. The wolf launched at full speed across the small patch of grassland the wolves blocked off. Sam side stepped. Not drawing his sword kneed the creature where he thought the ribs were. It shot back. Broken twigs falling and sap leaking out of the large opening in his chest.

"Heh. I thought I would at least have a little fun here." Sam taunted, a faint red glow outlining the wolf. As it usually does. The filly filling up with hope at Sams words. Thinking she has a chance to get out of this. But just went right back to shaking at the thought of him being evil too.

The wolf took the bait. Standing up slowly and charging straight back at the cyborg. Failing horribly as sam stepped back as the wolf flew by. Pulling the trigger on his sheath. Sending sparks flying. Gripping the handle, slicing right through the middle without using zandatzu. As to conserve fuel. The wolf fell and shattered to twigs. Sam turned to the other wolves and gestures as if asking 'Anyone else'.

The wolves just looked in terror. Spinning and running back into the forest. Leaving the filly behind. Sam turned and looked at the filly in question. She still sat there in horror. Sam saw the fear in her eyes. Knowing that sight far to well. He slowly extended his arm. Opening his hand. His AR showed her heart rate slowing as her hoof reached out to meet the armored solider in front of her. But then skyrocketing. He was about to tell her its all ok. But then he noticed the shadow over him.

Turning to meet the threat head on. "Ha, Ha. Now we can have some fun!" He exclaimed. The giant wolf swiped its paw, almost hitting the filly. Sam instinctively raised his sword. Blocking the strike. Parrying the giant creature. Sending it staggering back. Sam hopped up and sliced one of its eyes, sending it back howling in pain. Tree sap pouring out of the now open wound. The wolf glared at sam with its remaining eye. The look of shear anger on its face.

"Show me a good time!" He taunted again. The wolf charged. Sending dirt and grass flying behind it as is spiraled toward Sam. He smiled as the wolf drew closer, and as it got within striking distance. He kicked its jaw upward with enough force to uproot a fully grown oak. It sent it flying. Sam shot up, sheathing Murumasa as he reached the wooden beast.

Once he pulled the trigger he shot across the sky, turning once he made it through. Repeating this process so fast that it would make Rainbowdash jealous. Making sure there is nothing to come back. When he finished he landed on the ground. Sheathing the blade as the wolf parts fell behind him. A little hud poped up that said combat rank A and disappeared as Sam walked back to the filly. Noticing she was gone and a faint rainbow trail in her absence that shot into the sky. It soon dissipated though.

"Slippery little devil." He said as he started to walk towards the settlement called Ponyville. He knew because a sign said so as he started to take the road.