• Published 2nd May 2016
  • 820 Views, 6 Comments

Battle: Equestria - Tbillz



When unknown aliens invaded Equestria and other nations a strange portal appears in Canterlot. From the portal strange bipedal creatures appear, will these new comers help save Equestria or bring it's destruction?

  • ...
6
 6
 820

Chapter 3: Old Teammates

*CH-46 crash site*

"DIE YOU FUCKS!!" yells Rarity while firing the GAU-15/A , the side door machine gun, at the Blaa infantry.

As Rarity is shooting at the Blaa infantry, a familiar sound is heard before a group of cars are blown up while some of the cars are launched in the air. "Shit! We got a Walking Gun!" Imlay says before the Blaa support weapon fires a salvo of sixteen guided rockets at the crash site.

"Harris we got to flank that thing!" Imlay says as he grabs Harris and both of them exit the Sea Knight.

"This is fucking crazy!" Harris yells as he dodges enemy fire. "Scratch that! This is SUICIDE!" he says as a missile explodes in front of him.

"It's either now or never!" Imlay says as he manages to flank the Blaa support weapon with Harris not far behind him.

"Alright let's kill this thing!" Imlay says before the Walking Gun begins to turn in their direction.

"Hit the fuck controlling it!" Harris yells as he fires his M16 at the Blaa operating the support weapon.

Imlay fire his grenade launcher at the support weapon and hits the ammo pack next to it, which explodes and destroys both the Blaa infantry and the Walking Gun in the blast, leaving it a burning wreck.

"Okay let's head back to the helo." Harris says as he and Imlay run back to the crashed helo.

"Guys behind you!!" yells Rarity as she see's something moving out of the smoke from the burning Walking gun.

"Hold your fire! Friendlies coming up!" yells a familiar voice that Imlay, Doc, and Harris recognize as seven US Marines appear from the smoke.

"It can't be!" Imlay says as he recognizes all of them as his teammates and squad leader who were killed in the beginning of the invasion of Los Angeles.

"Lieutenant is that you?" Harris says as one of the Marines looks at him in response.

"Harris is that you???" shouts the Marine back at him before reaching the downed helo.

"Holy shit how are you guys alive??!!??" Imlay asks in shock.

"We have no idea. All we know is that we all woke up about twelve clicks from here." Simmons says as he noticed that Doc was treating some thing in the helo.

"What the fuck are those things??" Lenihan yells as he looks inside the helo.

"We need some more bandages!!" Doc yells as Twilight continues to bleed out.

"Here's a first aid kit Doc!" Martinez says handing him the first aid kit he had in his pack.

"Fluttershy put pressure on the wound!" Doc says to Fluttershy as she tries to stop the bleeding.

"Simmons can you see if you can get the Staff Sergeant on the radio!" Harris says as he starts to help Doc and Fluttershy.

[Staff Sergeant can you hear us??]

[*Gun fire*This is Nantz. Who is this?]

[This is Simmons, Staff Sergeant but we got no time to explain since we got a purple horse with a horn and wings bleeding pretty bad here!]

[Did he just described Twilight??!!?? And mention she was shot and bleeding??!!??]

[What's your location Simmons??]

[We are at the crash site and all hostiles have been cleared out]

[Roger. We are about three blocks away from you! Can you get to us?]

[Affirmative!]

[Then get your asses over here!]

"Okay let's move!" Martinez says as Doc is able to stop Twilight from bleeding out.

"Help me get her on the stretcher!" Fluttershy says as she sets up the stretcher.

"Alright listen up Marines! We are going in two lines as Doc and Fluttershy are in the middle carrying the wounded!" Martinez says as they begin to move out.

(Meanwhile at Nantz's location)

"Lockett, Pinkie Pie! Light up that Building!" Nantz yells as Blaa infantry open fire from the building Nantz pointed at.

"Got it Staff Sergeant!" Lockett said as he started to lay suppressive fire on the building before Pinkie fired an AT-4 at the building.

"Where the hell did you get that?????" Lockett asked as he noticed Pinkie grab another one.

"From playing cards with some of your buddies." she said as she fired the other AT-4 at a Blaa drone that was heading straight for them. But not before it exploded from a direct hit from the AT-4 rocket.

"God Damn!" Santos yells as the drone crashes into one of the buildings, engulfing it in flames.

[This Wonderbolt 6: I'm on approach. Over.]

[Wonderbolt 6, this is Nantz requesting a gun run ahead of our position! Danger Close! Over.]

[Roger that! ETA 30 seconds.]

"Alright keep those bastards occupied!!!" Nantz says as the sound of A-10 Warthogs becomes louder.

"Here they come!" AJ says as she takes cover when the A-10's begin their gun run.

"Hell yeah!" Spike says as enemy fire stops completely before seeing eleven soldiers approaching their Humvee with two carrying a purple alicorn in a stretcher. "Oh shit! Twilight!" he said as he exits the Humvee and runs up to her side with the rest of her friends..

"What the hell happened?" Nantz asked at Doc and Fluttershy as they put her in the back of a Humvee.

"Took a round through the shoulder and hit an artery." Doc said as he closed the back trunk of the Humvee.

"We need to get her back to the FOB!" Rarity yelled as she hopped in the Humvee.

"Alright you get her there while we continue to Manehatten." Nantz said as Rarity drove the Humvee back to the FOB.

Author's Note:

I'm back Bitches!

OMG! It's the rest of the team back from the dead??!!??

Lenihan: AH Yeah I'm in the story!!!

Tb: Will you shut up ya virgin!

Lenihan: You're the virgin.

Simmons: You both are virgins.

Lenihan: You're a virgin too Simmons!

Tb: OMFG! Will you both just shut the hell UP!!!!!!

Simmons and Lenihan: Virgin.

Tb:THAT'S IT!!!*Grabs folding chair and hits Simmons and Lenihan in the head with it*