• Published 2nd May 2016
  • 819 Views, 6 Comments

Battle: Equestria - Tbillz



When unknown aliens invaded Equestria and other nations a strange portal appears in Canterlot. From the portal strange bipedal creatures appear, will these new comers help save Equestria or bring it's destruction?

  • ...
6
 6
 819

Chapter 2: Going Behind Enemy Lines

*Canterlot Airport(FOB), 06:00*

"Alright lets get geared up and be ready to move!" shouts Nantz as he enters the barracks his team and comrades were using.

(Meanwhile)

"Come on AJ we're waiting for you to get up so we can get going!" Twilight says as she is trying to get Applejack to get up from her bunk.

"Go on without me!" yells AJ at her commanding officer.

The door opens and Nantz along with a blue pegasus with rainbow hair behind him.

"Sup guys!" says Rainbow Dash as she walks over to AJ's bunk and pours water on her.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!" shouts AJ as she gets up and tackles Dash.

"That is enough Lance Corporal!" yells Nantz as he pulls her off Dash, "Now you better get a hold of yourself or I will see that you be court-martialed for insubordination!"

"Do you understand Marine?!?" he said furiously.

"Sir Yes Sir!" yells AJ at the top of her lungs.

"Good now get yourself geared up and combat ready before we head out." Nantz says as he exits their barracks.

(8 minutes later)

*Briefing room*

"Ok we'll be heading to the outskirts of the city of Manehatten which is where their command and control center will be." Nantz says with the rest of the officers in the room.

As Nantz was about to follow the others out of the briefing room he noticed AJ leaning against a wall, "You mind telling me why you hate me, my men and my fellow soldiers so much?" he asked in a gentle voice.

"Why do you care?" she said trying to blow him off.

"Because I know that kind of behavior when a soldier loses some one that were like family to them." he said as he pulled up a chair and sat down in it.

"And how do you know that exactly?" she said in a slight calmer mood.

"Because I lost some soldiers that I was happy to call my men." he stated as AJ looked at him.

"Have you ever lost family Staff Sergeant?" AJ said as some tears came down her face.

"No but to me my men were like family." he said answering her question.

"I lost some of my family when those alien bastards attacked Manehatten and other cities near the coast." she said as she started to cry and Nantz gave her a long hug not knowing that her friends and his team were watching them.

(1 hour later)

*Rural suburbs 50 clicks from Manehatten*

Nantz, Santos, Lockett, AJ, Spike, and Pinkie are in a USMC up-armored Humvee while a song, that some of them recognized as they past a down helo that looked like a UH-60 Black Hawk, played on the radio before they lost the radio station.

"Aaahhhh I really liked that song." Pinkie said as Santos and Lockett looked at her dumbfounded.

"How do you know that song???" asked Lockett.

"I always played it on my iPony 5." she said seeing Lockett in awe.

"Is it like an iPhone?" he said as Pinkie pulled it out of one of her pouches revealing that it was similar to an iPhone.

"I guess, say anyone know how the others are doing?" she asked as Santos grabbed her radio.

[Harris you copy?]

[Read you loud and clear Santos. What's up?]

[Making sure you guys aren't dead or in need of us saving your sorry asses.]

[*laughter in background*Real funny Santos, real funny.]

[Alright lets cut the chatter on our coms since the enemy tracks our signals. Copy?]

[Copy that Staff Sergeant!]

(Meanwhile on the CH-46 helo the others are in)

"Will you guys stop laughing it wasn't that funny!" Harris yells at the others who were laughing at him.

"It kinda was Harris." says Imlay who was making sure he had enough 40mm HE grenade rounds for his M203 grenade launcher on his M4A1 assault rifle.

"Damn straight it was hilarious!" yells Twilight as she looks outside one of the windows in the helicopter.

"Hey it looks like we have some fighting at the end of the town!" yells the pilot right before a enemy drone attacks them and damages one of the tandem rotors.

"Holy Shit!" yells Rarity for the first time in her friends lives hear her swearing.

[This Hawker 2-7! We're hit! I repeat we are hit and going down in a rural suburbs!]

[This is Foxtrot-2-November, we see you and are on our way!]

[Roger we'll be waiting for ya!]

Nantz and the others in the Humvee watch as the CH-46 crash as some tanks and apcs of the US Army and Marines follow them.

"Oh god I hope they're all alive!" shouts Lockett as they near the crash before they receive enemy fire.

"Shit!!" yells Spike as a missile flies over his head while firing the MK19 grenade launcher in the armored housing for the turret.

"Contact!!!!" shouts Nantz as they disembark the Humvee while Spike lays suppressive fire on the enemy and as the Bradley apcs deploy their infantry while engaging the enemy with Abram support as well.

(Meanwhile at the crash site)

Harris and the others come to, "Ugh are we dead?" says Harris as "Doc" checks the pilots.

"Both pilots are dead." he says as he helps the others to their feet before Twilight gets hit in the shoulder by a Blaa grunt who opens fire on the crashed helo.

"Fuck Twilight's hit!" yells Imlay as he opens fire on the grunt and kills it before five more Blaa infantry show up.

"Hang on Sergeant it looks like it went through the muscles." Doc says as Twilight coughs up some blood.

"If I don't make it, tell my brother that I'm sorry." she says as Fluttershy helps Doc stop the bleeding before Rarity mans the side door gun on the helo and lights the Blaa infantry up.

"Rot In Hell Ya MotherFuckers!" yells Rarity full of rage.

Author's Note:

Had to post this today due to an unexpected event that happened yesterday.

Oh and looks like AJ and Nantz will be best buddies or something........maybe???

OMG is Twilight going to make it?????? The suspense!

Plus a song that I thought should be put in for some nice music.

Enjoy! :)

For info on the Alien enemy: http://aliens.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_Los_Angeles_Aliens