• Published 21st Apr 2016
  • 8,602 Views, 309 Comments

The Greatest Betrayal And The Greatest Of Friends (Perpetual Indeterminent Hiatus) - DracoBrony



Ash was betrayed by his friends, but one fairly new friend stood by him because she too had been betrayed by her friends and family. She had been banished from her home and she didn't want anyone to go through what she did and her name is Twilight.

  • ...
30
 309
 8,602

Friends Both New And Old

*Gets call on his phone*
What do you mean I need to put a disclaimer?
Yeah? Well here is what I think of your disclaimer.

Enjoy! :twilightsmile:


Location: Hall Of Origin


Arceus was incredibly bored. She hadn't had anything to do for millennium, her thoughts started to drift back to that one goddess she used to play around with when she was younger, she had also had a great sense of order and balance in her mind and she always stood up for the weaker, she even befriended a young aegislash who had recognized her as a very important individual and seeing how she was a goddess to her world and so the king shield pokemon was very sad when she had to finally leave, Arceus kept in touch with her asking how the young pokemon was doing and what not, however the pokemon was extremely lonely and eventually stopped answering her, though she still checked in on her every once in a while, seeing how the now very old ghost pokemon was still waiting for her master.

She was just thinking of going to see her again when she suddenly found her senses overflown with a very distinct energy, one that she hadn't felt in millennia. One that she never thought she would ever see again... she then remembered that one young goddess's name. She felt tears in her eyes as she remembered the fun they had together. She gathered her power and went into her old friend's mind.

The second she was in, Arceus felt something... off. She wasn't sure what but something felt wrong, she could feel confusion and great sadness, but there was also... well she wasn't quite sure how to describe it, it felt as if someone's soul was at war with it self. Something was very wrong. Coming in to her friends mind she saw Scarlet sitting there in a black colored leather couch but there was someone else with her. Sitting beside her was a purple unicorn. She had a similar aura signature to scarlet, leading her to believe they were related in some form.

"Scarlet? Scarlet is that you? Oh scarlet its been millennia since we last met, how are you?" She boomed, not yelling but not exactly speaking at a normal volume either.

"Arceus? Arcues is that you? Oh I never thought I would see you again!" Scarlet squealed, her voice full of joy. But arceus could detect a hind of sadness in her undertone, she never was good at hiding her emotions.

"I've been doing good, but I must ask who is this pony? Your aura's are so similar yet... different at the same time." Arceus questioned. She could tell that something had happened something akin to soul crushing.

Scarlet sighed before answering. "Well she is my decedent and her life was great, that is up until an hour ago anyways." Her voice echoed with sadness and rage. She then presided to tell arceus of the events that had transpired, and by the end of her story arceus was in a near blind rage at what had happened to the poor mare.

"THEY DID WHAT?" She screamed at the top of her lungs, taking on a sort echo effect that made it all the more terrifying. ""You stay here I will go have a nice little chat with them, and then they will learn the meaning of suffering" She threatened her voice taking on qualities of the royal canterlot voice.

"Arcy no!" Scarlet yelled. "At least not yet." She stated. Her worry of what arceus might do to them starting to rise drastically.

"NO! I say we intervene now! Universe dammit, the god's code has kept us from interfering in the mortal world for to long and I'm sick of it!" She screeched, her eyes glowing a godly white as her rage started to radiate off of her in golden waves, the entire mindscape was starting to shake from the goddess's rage.

"Arcy SHUT UP!" Scarlet's own voice taking on the same echo that arceus's had. Arceus stood there shocked, in the entire time they had known each other scarlet had not even once gotten truly mad at her "We will go over there soon but not now, we will let cooler heads prevail understand?"

Arcy grumbled a bit before answering "Fine but the second she wakes up were going over there got it?" She pushed, not going down with out a fight.

"Deal" Scarlet huffed, knowing that was the best she would get. "So, how has old aegislash been since I last saw her?" She questioned remembering the loyal king shield pokemon and how she was always by her side were ever she went.

"Hmm oh old slashy? Oh she's been fine dear still kicking after all this time though seeing how shes a ghost type it doesn't surprise me. So tell me did you ever hookup with that unicorn stallion you kept droning on and on and on about what was his name again?" Arceus teased her long time friend.

Scarlet's cheeks became a even more scarlet looking color if that was even possible. "H-hu-huh? Oh you mean Astral Plain? Oh um yeah we got to-together, why do you a-ask?" She stuttered.

"Oh come on scarlet you know I'm just teasing." Arceus stated plainly, the two were ripped from there conversation when a certain purple unicorn started to rouse from her slumber.

"Uggg what happened and why does my head hurt so much?" Twilight groaned, her head feeling like she had been in the middle of a stampede. She turned to face scarlet before opening her eyes and beginning to speak. "Hmm oh right I remember now your Scarlet Harmony right? The original alicorn and my-my-my ancest-" She stopped mid-sentence as she saw a giant bipedal creature with a gold ring around its belly and a gold face plate that covered her mouth. Her mind just sorta stopped for a minute before it kick started again "Wha-w-w-w-wha-what are you?" She just stammered, her mind was do the one thing it hadn't done since she tried to understand pinkie's powers, it was drawing a blank.

"So this is the poor girl who's been banished? I can see the resemblance between you two, oh Astral Plain would be proud to know that she was his descendant." Arceus stated, further confusing twilight even more. What does one of my early ancestors have to do with this? She remembered her father telling her of a unicorn near the roots of her family tree, one that was more gifted in magic then even star swirled the bearded, and how he had helped establish unicornia the long lost unicorn nation that was around before the three races decided to live together.

"Oh Arcy I think you may have broke her with that comment" Scarlet giggled. It was fun to see that the trait of blanking out when presented with something one couldn't explain still ran in the family. It was one of the reasons she fell in love with Astral in the first place. "Anyways Arcy since your much calmer and now that twilight dear has woken up shall we pay dear old Solaris Astrolis a visit" Her voice becoming clearly strained with fake calm towards the end of her sentence.

"Yes lets pay them a 'friendly' visit shall we? Twilight dear are you coming with us or no?" Arceus's voice seemed to echo with an aura of authority twilight had only heard previously in the royal canterlot voice.

"Wha..t? Huh oh yeah uh were are we going?" She questioned. The pair of gods looked at her for a second then at each other and again at her then fell to the floor laughing hysterically. With tears in her eyes scarlet got up and calmed her self down enough to speak.

"Oh deary isint that obvious?" She asked "Were going to have a little 'talk' with your ahemm mentor".........

Author's Note:

Typed up most of this while listening to cult to follow leave it all behind
Also sorry if its a bit rushed I was kinda in a hurry to get this one out