• Published 10th Apr 2016
  • 687 Views, 35 Comments

The Five Souls - KyoKyoSanPony



It seems to be an ordinary day for Twilight Sparkle, but to her something's amiss. After witnessing the harsh death which came to Pinkie Pie, it's up to Twilight to save herself and her assistant Spike and escape this nightmare before it's too late!

  • ...
12
 35
 687

ACT SIX

Twilight was desperate to save her last remaining friends. She figured she would go to Fluttershy's cottage first, but then remembered that her animal friends are probably protecting her. So, with that thought, Twilight flew off to find Rainbow Dash.

“Rainbow Dash! Where are you?!” Twilight cried. She flew to Rainbow’s house and knocked on the door. No answer.

High and low did the alicorn search, with no results. And then, just as she was about to give up, she heard a flapping noise behind her.

“Twilight? What's wrong?” Rainbow asked, unaware of what Twilight has been going through.

“Rainbow! Everyone is dead! Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Applejack… what are we gonna do?!” Twilight yelled, her voice quivering.

Rainbow Dash looked into the alicorn’s eyes. Something about Rainbow was… strange.

“Oh Celestia! Don't tell me you're dead, too!” Twilight back away.

“Twilight… this is hard to hear, but… well…” Rainbow paused and glanced at her hooves. She was turning into cloud.

“What's happening to you?!” Twilight gasped, tears in her eyes.

“Enough about me! Go save Fluttershy!” Rainbow screamed at Twilight.

“But--”

“I’m going to be fine, just go, damn it!”

With a sob, Twilight flew away. And as the alicorn flew to the yellow pegasus’ cottage, Rainbow Dash faded away in the sky.