• Published 10th Apr 2016
  • 687 Views, 35 Comments

The Five Souls - KyoKyoSanPony



It seems to be an ordinary day for Twilight Sparkle, but to her something's amiss. After witnessing the harsh death which came to Pinkie Pie, it's up to Twilight to save herself and her assistant Spike and escape this nightmare before it's too late!

  • ...
12
 35
 687

ACT ONE

It seemed like an ordinary day in the country of Equestria. The birds were singing their song, the bees were making honey, and the sun was shining as bright as it always had. Indeed, it seemed to be an ordinary day, but to Twilight Sparkle, something was amiss. But what it was she couldn't exactly figure out.

Twilight stood in her castle's library, gazing long and hard at her mighty collection of knowledge. Her affixed stare seemed as though she could read each thin page of each book all at once. She carefully counted the bunch, anxiously trying to see if they were all there.

“Yes, yes… 1,200,500 books and counting… that's all of them… but… something has to be missing…” Twilight muttered to herself.

“Twilight,” Spike spoke softly, wandering inside, “are you okay?”

“No! Something is gone, but I don't know what!” Twilight yelled, bursting into tears.

The young dragon handed his master a handkerchief and quietly comforted the poor alicorn. He couldn't exactly understand why she was so upset, but he put that aside. All he knew was that she needed him right now. Twilight held the small dragon close and wept.

“Maybe you should go see Pinkie Pie. She could cheer you up. C’mon, I'll take you to Sugarcube Corner.” Spike managed to say, hoping the purple alicorn would agree.

“I suppose I should. Besides, Pinkie could help me with her Pinkie Sense! I've got nothing to lose, Spike!” Twilight said, suddenly bursting with spontaneous energy that seemed to be nonexistent just a few minutes ago. Her change of mood startled Spike.