• Published 4th Apr 2016
  • 991 Views, 7 Comments

Heart of Stone: Recovery Light - TheCrimsonDM



Three months after the windigo war ends, Trixie and Maud find themselves caring for a damaged Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
5
 7
 991

Chapter Six: Burning Inferno

Heart of Stone: Recovery Light

Chapter Six: Burning Inferno

Written by TheCrimsonDM

Luna bowed her head slightly. “Princess Trixie.”

Trixie returned the courtesy. “Princess Luna.”

“Is… is she here?” Luna asked, her voice choked.

Trixie nodded and promptly got out of the way. The second Luna took a step inside the entire room fell silent. Even the fireplace seemed but a distant crackle of burning wood. Luna and Twilight locked eyes. Before Luna could even open her mouth, Twilight looked away, choosing rather to stare at the floorboards than to see her lover.

“Twilight,” Luna said. She took a few steps toward the mare. “You, you’re awake?”

“Yes.”

A few more steps. “Are you in pain?”

“Yes.”

A couple more steps. “What can I do?”

Twilight looked up, face to face with Luna and it was clear that she tried so hard to fight off the desperation in her voice, the need, but she couldn’t. “Luna.”

Luna moved a wingtip over Twilight’s mouth. “Hush, I need to say this before anything else can be done.” She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. “I betrayed you, my love. I didn’t come to visit you while you were still out, and when you finally did come back to us I did not come right away. Instead I ran away. From my sister, from my castle, from my heart. I ran from everything and tried to never be seen again.

“My sister didn’t find me to give me your message. Though if she had, I would have likely ran further. Instead I found myself hiding with Fluttershy. I stayed there, and she didn’t bother me. When I finally poked my head out, she was kind enough to listen to everything I had to say, without ever once talking down to me or interrupting me…. And then the pink one returned home.

“I watched as she ran into the pink legs of her lover. There was no hesitation, no fear, just joy at finally being able to be back with the one she loved. And they had only been apart for a few short hours.

“It offered me an insight into what I was doing, and why. Twilight, I was not trying to avoid you. I was avoiding myself. I do not appreciate being scared; scared that I will lose something that means so very much to me; somepony that means that much to me. I would willingly sell my soul to all the nightmare spirits again if it meant saving you. That scares me.

“Twilight,” Luna said, she let out a shaky breath. “I love you so much more than anything else in this world. When I hurt you it destroys me, when you got hurt because me it was even worse. Please don’t hate me.”

Twilight reached out and wrapped a leg around her lover’s neck and slowly brought her head down to hers. A quick and quiet kiss later Twilight said, “I could never hate you. I would go hoof to hoof with Celestia herself for you. I…” A few tears ran down Twilight’s face. “I tried to hurt myself last night.”

Luna pulled back with a gasp. “But, but you would ne-“

“I did.”

“But… what would I do without you?”

Twilight shook her head. “When you see what I look like, under these bandages, you’ll change your mind.”

“I would never change my mind based on appearance. Twilight, you are the most beautiful creature to ever walk this earth, past, present, or future. One day these scars will fade and be replaced by soft, new skin. Skin that I very much look forward to nuzzling,” Luna said with a wink.

Something stirred inside of Trixie as she heard that. An inner fire was being stoked as she watched Luna and Twilight nuzzling.

“Luna, I love you.”

“I love you as well,” Luna looked over Twilight and grinned. “How capable are you, physically? Must we stop at kissing?”

The fire became a raging inferno inside of Trixie. It was driving her insane.

Twilight’s face went pink. “Luna, the burns… there are some, sensitive ones.”

Luna looked horrified. “You were burned, there?”

“...I don’t want to talk about it.”

“Then say no more, I shall play the part of the chivalrous knight and await the day we can once again make love. When that day comes, I will make such love to you that the heavens themselves will be torn asunder.”

Trixie stood up. “That’s it!” Flames raced across Trixie’s body, all of them heading straight for her rear. “Maud, bedroom, now!” Trixie walked to the bedroom. Maud looked from Trixie to the spot on the couch where Trixie had been sitting. Trixie stopped just short of the bedroom. “Come on, I don’t have all night. You need to fix this now.”

Maud gently patted Valiant on the head. “You okay?”

The filly shook her head.

Maud looked back at Trixie. “I’m sorry, but not tonight.”

Trixie moaned her displeasure, walked into the bedroom and before shutting it she said. “Fine, I will take care of it myself!”

Luna’s voice caught Trixie’s attention. “Is she usually so demanding?”

The door shut, and Trixie went straight for the lotion, and the hoof massager.

***

The next day Trixie woke up to an irresistible itch. For a few seconds she was lost in a daze, her hooves slowly moving back and forth as the itch slowly went away, replaced by a fire that she needed more than life itself. Maud shook her and she snapped out of it, looked around and realized where she was. She was in bed with Maud lying next to her. Valiant slept on the other side of her mom. Trixie looked down and saw what she had been doing.

A stampede of flames ran through, starting at her cheeks and through her chest, not stopping until they hit a most sensual resting place. It was enough to drive a mare mad. Trixie rolled out of bed, full well knowing that Maud would not allow her to enact such devious and sinful desires upon them with the filly in the room.

“Lulu, are you okay?” Maud asked.

Trixie gave her a knowing smile. “If you elope with me to the bathtub, than I will be.”

Maud shook her head. “Valiant’s been having nightmares all night. I won’t leave her side.”

Trixie let out a huff, but made no more protest than that. Instead she damned herself to yet another private session in the restroom. At least this way she could get a bath in as well. She felt sticky, gross, and hot.

After said bath Trixie found herself sitting at the breakfast table. Her mind half way lost in a haze, the other half noticed that the hay bacon was slightly overcooked. Maud and Valiant were sitting at one end, while Luna and Twilight enjoyed a seat next to one another at the other. For some reason Trixie could not stop from fidgeting.

Slowly she ate her breakfast, none of it tasted quite right, and her coffee tasted black no matter how much sugar or cream she put into it. Nothing felt good enough for her and she couldn’t figure out why. Some part of her mind returned to the day before when those two horrible ponies showed up out of nowhere to cause trouble. But Maud took care of it, like she always did.

Maud, with her strong muscular legs, soft fur, and her wonderful tongue. The mare that always smelled of freshly turned soil mixed in the morning dew. That wonderful wife of hers whose tongue could dance worlds of pleasure across her fur, and send tremors of ecstasy deep inside of her.

Everypony was now staring at Trixie, and for a moment Trixie simply did not care as she sat in the chair, rocking back and forth. The intense heat running through her was finally going away. Of course when she realized what she was doing to the chair, her face grew as hot as the center of the sun itself.

“Lulu,” Maud said sternly.

Trixie looked down at the floorboards. It occurred to her that she might have finally been corrupted by Maud. At long last the wonderful mare might have destroyed her sense of shame. This was a disastrous blow to her reputation.

“Lulu,” Maud said again.

Trixie looked up. “Y-yes?”

“I asked you if you wanted to go to the castle with Luna?”

Trixie shook her head. “N-no, I’m fine.”

Luna gave a strange smile to Maud. “She seems to be quite preoccupied.”

Maud frowned. “We would be bringing Val, and Sunset could take care of Twilight if that’s what you were worried about.”

Trixie shook her head. “I’m good.”

“I don’t believe now would be the best time,” Luna said. “Perhaps after a week or so.”

Trixie gave her an odd look. “Why?”

“Well because we are launching an assault on Twilight’s messy castle, we have an army of maids at the ready.”

Trixie looked at her plate; she’d hardly touched her food. “Okay.”

Luna gave a smile to Twilight. “I’m afraid that I must be leaving soon anyway, before my sister gets worried. Allowing her to suspect us anymore than she already does would not bode well I think.”

Twilight smiled and nodded. “Thank you for stopping by.”

“You say that like I won’t be coming back. Trust me when I say that I shall run back here every chance I get. I will not allow you to become lonely again, this I promise you not only as your lover, but as the princess of the night.”

The two of them nuzzled and for a moment Trixie the fire inside of her grew. When they kissed, that fire was doubled in intensity and Trixie nearly screamed at her body for not letting her relax. She eventually gave up on the concept of breakfast and went into the living room to try and read her flaming desires away.

Thankfully there was a knock at the door. Trixie raced to it hoping that whoever it was could easily distract her from the issues she was trying not to deal with. The purple pony sized dragon that stood behind the door wearing a nervous smile did just that.

“Uh… hi,” Spike said.

“Let me guess,” Trixie said, her brain working into overdrive to figure out what was going on. “Rarity’s at home breathing fire over the egg so now you have a chance to get out and visit Twilight.”

He nodded.

“Good, because she could really use some more cheering up.” Trixie stepped aside and noted that Twilight and Luna were finally done kissing.

Spike walked in. Twilight and Spike’s eyes met and for a brief moment things became silent. He cleared his throat. “Hey, Twilight. How are you doing?”

Twilight’s lip quivered. “I’m alive.”

He walked to the table and stood next to her. “I’m glad. After the mess at Canterlot I… I was scared.”

Twilight wiped a hoof at her eye. “I didn’t mean to scare you.”

“It’s not your fault. We were all lucky to survive that mess.”

“Spike, I… I’m so sorry for what I did.”

He shook his head. “Don’t be. It was wrong of me to hide the fact I was dating one of your best friends, and the fact that I had a horde. You had every right to be angry.”

“Angry yes, but not mean. I should never have kicked you out.” She looked down at the table. “It’s been so hard for me to cope with being alone. I didn’t know how bad things were. You were the only thing keeping me sane, the only person I could rely on for anything. Spike you’re… I was eight years old when Celestia dropped you off on my lap and told me to raise you. You’re both a little brother to me and… and you’re my child. I love you, Spike. I hope you can forgive me for being so terrible to you.”

He smiled at her, and reached out to wipe the tears away from her eye. “I love you too… mom. You’re going to be a grandmother soon.”

“I know. You and Rarity had an egg, right? Should hatch in a few months I think.”

“I hope so, it’s really tiring to make sure it’s warm, not to mention the fact that Rarity accidently started a house fire when she first began breathing fire.”

Twilight giggled a little. “I, I can’t even imagine what that must have been like. I still remember when she sneezed fire in front of me. Oh, I was suffering a concussion I think, so I tried to study her. “

Spike laughed as well. “Yeah, now that it’s all in the past it was pretty funny.”

Luna smiled down at them. “I’m glad that you could come, Spike.”

He met Luna’s eyes. “Yeah, me too.” He looked back at Twilight and his eyes softened. “Look, I can’t stay gone long. Rarity doesn’t have my constitution, but when I get the chance I’ll come back to visit. I promise.”

Twilight sniffled. “Will you send me letters if you can’t visit?”

Spike sniffled back. “Of course I will. I think I can even send them to Sunset Shimmer with my fire breath.”

“Thank you.”

“Don’t mention it, it’s part of my dragon code to take care of you.”

***

After Luna and Spike left Trixie felt a slight relief. She was still trying to forget how romantic Twilight and Luna had been. Her mind quickly began to describe the romantic pleasures of wrestling tongues, exploring hooves, and short sharp gasps of breath. She had to cut those thoughts in order to keep herself from exploding.

Again she was fidgeting while sitting on the couch. When Sunset walked in she went straight to Twilight who was staring at the bookshelves, using Maud to pick books for her. Sunset held a journal aloft in her teal aura, along with a notepad and showed it to Twilight.

“How do you get this spell to work?” Sunset asked.

Twilight took one look at it and frowned. “You’re doing it backward.” She lifted up a hoof pointed a series of squiggly drawings that looked only vaguely familiar to Trixie. “These should be in the beginning of the spell’s frame. That way when the energy for the transmutation flows through it, it reacts like a water spout, letting the spell go through without spilling everywhere.”

Sunset took one look at it, frowned and then using a pen wrote over the notes. “How does that look?”

Twilight smiled. “Much better. May I ask why you want to transform a mare into a stallion? A normally impossible spell.”

Sunset smiled. “It was a request.”

“It hurts,” Twilight said

“Yeah, but so does childbirth.”

“That’s… true, I guess.”

Trixie set her book down stood up from the seat and took a few steps forward. Pain shot through her, like somepony kicked her bladder, struck her on the third step and a trickle of warm liquid ran down her leg. This told her only one thing.

“I just pissed myself.”

Everypony turned to stare at her. Her cheeks became beet red as she looked down. It was only a little pee, but enough to make her regret ever being born. Maud walked over to her, looked at the wet spot on the couch where Trixie had been, look at Trixie’s tail and smiled. “Trixie, you’re winking at me.”

“No I’m not, I wasn’t even looking at you.”

“Not with your eyes.”

Trixie stood in complete silence. She gulped and tried to laugh. “Think you could help me out then? It feels like there’s a volcano inside of me.”

Maud leaned her head down next to Trixie’s rear and took a long, drawn out sniff. “You’re in heat.”

Trixie spun around. “No I’m not.”

“You were masturbating in your sleep and humping the chair. You are in heat.”

Trixie’s tail waved. “I am most certainly not.”

“Why?”

“Because you said it.”

Maud frowned. “So?”

“So if I am going to be in heat, I am going to be the one to decide it.” Trixie pointed a hoof to herself. “Trixie has decided that she is in heat. Now follow Trixie into the bedroom. There are two ponies here to take care of Val.”

Maud looked over at Sunset. “How long before you can get that spell of yours to work?”

“A minute, tops, than you’re a dude. It will be a few seconds of horrifying agony, a few more of acidic burning, and then a few minutes of you being rock hard… no uh, no pun intended,” Sunset said.

“Good,” Maud said. “Do the spell now.”

“Wait,” Trixie said. “Do I get a choice?”

Maud gave her a level look. “Twilight’s awake, you’re in heat, and we have both the ponies that we need to get the spell done right now. No, you don’t.”

Trixie let out a sigh, thought about what Maud could do to her, and found herself wanting nothing more than to be bent over and-

Sunset blinked. “Right now?”

“Yes, and then you two take Valiant for a walk out front. Stay where you can see the house.”

Sunset’s horn began to glow with that brilliant teal light. “Okay.”

Maud began stripping her dress off. “Trixie go to the bedroom.”

Trixie started toward the bedroom door. “Trixie fully expects you to take her the moment you became a male. Take me, and take me hard. With biting.”

Maud threw her dress onto the couch. “For letting us have a baby, I’ll bite you however and wherever you want me too. Sunset, spell, now.”

Sunset groaned. “How do I get wrapped up in this kind of thing?”

The room turned bright green as Trixie entered her bedroom. She heard Twilight say, “The second I figure it out, I’ll let you know.”