• Published 14th Jun 2012
  • 1,685 Views, 12 Comments

Two Worlds Intertwined - LightningBolt



A pony is transported to Earth and makes friends with a human

  • ...
2
 12
 1,685

Part One: New Face

I woke up to a ringing in my head as my alarm clock played "Find a Pet", it was my favourite My Little Pony song. I admit that I am a brony and a closet brony at that. I lazily ran my hand over my bed-side table to find the snooze button on the clock. After a few seconds the song stopped as I found the button; I got up lazily and looked around my bedroom: typical posters of my favourite bands and music-makers, a ornamental katana layed up against my desk, several posters of Rainbow Dash above my computer; her brighly coloured rainbow mane and tail made me feel joyous. My stomach gave out a lurch and rumble, I opened my door and made my way to the kitchen. As I walked along the hallway I gave a few quick glances towards the few empty spare bedrooms, I lived alone and liked it that way; away from people who critisized me about watching shows for kids, but the animation and the colour of the Generation 4 version of the show quickly received my attention. These thoughts had aided my perspective of the show, anyways I opened the fridge door and scanned the contents of it, I took out a few left-overs from the other day and ate those. I went back to my room and turned on my computer, a chime emitted from the speaker as the monitor buzzed to life, I logged in and was greeted by a picture of Rainbow Dash as my wallpaper.

I leaned back on my chair and stared up at the cieling, I was bored of random web searching on the internet. In my state of boredom I drifted off from reality, รค large orb appeared in my room without me noticing, brewing behind me was a large orb of light. I quickly snapped back to reality and spun around in my chair and witnessed the orb of light vanish and I continued to stare at the cieling. My roof-gazing ended when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello?" the mysterious voice called.

I spun around to the voice and scanned my room "Is anyone there?" I called to it.

"Down here!" it said more aggressively.

I looked down to find before me was.... Rainbow Dash, the feeling hit me like a freight train. She was here? In my world? Many questions brewed in my head, in my confusion; my head felt light as I grasped it in pain.

I let out a faint sign that I was hurt "Argh!" I said in pain.

"Hey... are you all right? Are you hurt?" Rainbow Dash inquired as she saw me reel over in pain.

My vision grew more faint as I lifted my head to meet Rainbow Dash's beautiful eyes staring at me, my vision improved as I looked up.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I said quietly as my pain faded.

We locked eyes as we both studied each-other for five minutes.

She broke the silence finally as she studied my room.

"Who are you? Where am I? And why are their pictures of me in your room" Rainbow Dash asked me.

"Well, Rainbow Dash I am Jam-" I started to say before she cut me off.

"How do you know my name?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Well...." I said as I came up with an idea. "Pick a number between 1 and 26"

She wondered what I was up to "Sixteen" Rainbow Dash said

I left off a small chuckle as I turned towards my computer. She flew onto my desk and looked at my monitor "What are you doing?" She inquired as I clicked around on the computer. "Do you want a chair or do you want to stay there?" I asked her.

She wondered what I was doing as I brought another chair over to the desk and hightenend the seat so she could see.

"Thanks, ......." She stuttered as she flew onto the seat as I never told her my name

"It's James, and you're very welcome." I said politely "Now, let me see if I can find it". I clicked around to find the "Read it and Weep" episode. I clicked full-screen so she could see properly.

"Just watch this and I'll explain afterwards" I said to her, she looked at me with her eyes and looked back at the monitor.

End of Part One