• Published 29th Mar 2016
  • 545 Views, 5 Comments

From Filly To Mare: A Scootaloo Story - Lefty Flip



A story from Rainbow Dash finding a filly, to that same orange filly turning into a grown mare.

  • ...
4
 5
 545

First Day Of School... Things Go Wrong

Today was the day... School day. Scootaloo and Dash walked to the school, while Dash explained everything about it. When they arrived, Dash guided Scootaloo to the classroom. It was a pretty room, decorated with flowers and colors. On the outside, there was a sign which read: Mrs. Cheerilee's Kindergarten class. Dash hugged Scoot, handed her her lunch, and kissed her goodbye. Dash was almost crying when she left the building.

Dash was watching the clock the whole time. She didn't know how boring it would be without her Scootaloo. "Maybe... I could... Watch a movie or two?" Dash said, looking at the pile of movies that littered the floor. Dash popped the first one in, and relaxed a bit.

Dash woke up, and checked the time. "Crap! 1:45 PM!" Dash said, as she bolted out the door. She ran as fast as she could, which, even at her pace, took her a while to reach the school.

She arrived at 2:00. She looked through the window, and saw her little Scootaloo... In the corner. She was slumped over, and had her head in her fore legs on a desk. The rest of the class was singing, all cheerful. Dash was angry... Really angry.

Dash knocked on the door, and watched Mrs. Cheerilee walk over. Before Mrs. Cheerilee could speak, Dash erupted: "Why is Scootaloo in the corner? Answer me." Dash said, almost right in the face of Mrs. Cheerilee.

"Look... It's not MY fault you don't know how to raise a filly." Mrs. Cheerilee said, a blank look on her face. Dash gasped, and staggered back.

"How DARE you! You're supposed to be a childrens teacher! Now tell me why she's in the corner!" Dash was steaming mad.

"She beat up another filly, okay? Now calm your flank!" Mrs. Cheerilee said, backing up a bit. Dash couldn't believe it. Scoots wouldn't do that!

Dash, out of anger, swung a hoof at Mrs. Cheerilee, which caught her in the face. Mrs. Cheerilee gasped. "Y-You can't hit me! That's... Not right!" Dash didn't care. She was gonna teach a bitch to lie about a filly.

Dash began going wild on the mare in front of her, letting out one blow after another to the face of the screaming pony beneath her. The fillies in the class were screaming, including Scootaloo. The face of Mrs. Cheerilee was becoming broken.

Scootaloo knew what she had to do. She ran over to the teacher's desk, and called 911. The police arrived after 3 minutes, and quickly subdued the rainbow mare. "NO! LET ME GO! SHE'S SPREADING LIES ABOUT FILLIES!"

"Missy, calm down!" One of the officer's said, but got a buck into the gut, causing him to gag.

Dash reached for his taser, tased him. Then, the other officer drew a gun. "Requesting backup. Mare gone insane, blue coat, rainbow mane." He said into his radio. Dash charged him, and rammed into his gut.

The officer fell, and began coughing blood. Dash grabbed the gun, and pointed it at his head. "Requesting backup. One shot is all I need..." Dash said mockingly. Dash pushed the gun onto his head, and pulled the trigger. The officer's head hit the pavement, and went limp.

Police Pegasus flew down, and tased Dash. She went limp, and came back into reality in a cop car.

"Missy? You're gonna have some hard time in jail." The country officer said, dragging Dash out of the car.

The next days were followed with court, and Dash was sentenced to 15 years, with 3 accounts of assault, multiple accounts of filly endangerment, and 1 account of 2nd degree murder.