• Published 15th Jul 2016
  • 1,060 Views, 13 Comments

My Little Angeloid - TSPunk



"Hello Everypony. My name is Twilight Sparkle. I have passed my entrance exams at Princess Celestia's school for gifted unicorns so after a few years of her school. I''ve enjoyed my family and friends company, but all of that changed when I met her."

  • ...
1
 13
 1,060

Twilight's first order? Transport Cards from the Angeloid.

Author's Note:

Celestia lowers the moon as the night ends as she raise the sun to begin to rise. At the Sparkle home young Spike woke up as he rushes to the library hoping to see Twilight alive. He rushes to the library. The baby Dragon quick runs to the library but on his way there he takes a break.

At the library Twilight woke up. She slowly blinks as she stretches she looked across from her to see the creature from last night. No wait Ikaros that's the creature's no her name.

Good Morning Master Ikaros sat down as she gently flapped her wings

"Oh right." Twilight looked at the carpet floor still feeling tired. "I almost forgot about you." Twilight looked at Ikaros who has moved closer to Twilight.


Master please give me a command. Give me any order that will please you Ikaros moved closer to Twilight.

Twilight looked at Ikaros. "A order? Ok um how about you please bring me a cup of coffee?" Twilight spoke still tired.

"Yes Master." Ikaros slowly pulls out a card as it shines brightly as it becomes small cube like items as they slowly become a white cup with hot coffee as Ikaros hands Twilight the cup of Coffee.

Twilight watched the entire thing that just happened. Her horn glows brightly as she grabs the cup and she slowly sips her coffee. It tasted perfect as she looks at Ikaros. "What in Equestria did that card do? Give me that." Twilight grabbed the card in her magic as she looks at it.

"The card is a simple transport device." Ikaros spoke with no emotion being shown.

"A transport device but how can this card transport something like a cup of coffee?" Twilight turned to look at Ikaros.

"The card is a simple transport card or teleportation that I can use the Synapse to create the item that you want to use." Ikaros looked at Twilight showing the same emotionless expression on her face, somewhat like that of a porcelain doll.

Twilight looked at Ikaros. "Ikaros what is the Synapse?" Twilight hoped to get a answer.

"Information regarding the Synapse is unknown or restricted. Master" Ikaros spoke looking at her Master "I just awoken after you found me. Master I am a pet class Angeloid. I was manufactured by the Synapse for you, for your pleasure."

Twilight started getting ideas of what to do with Ikaros. "Ok Ikaros my first order is...."

"Get away from Twilight!!!!" a certain baby dragon spoke as he runs towards Ikaros with a broom in claws only to trip and fall into the air to land on the couch.

Twilight cleared her throat as she walked over to Spike. "Spike?"

"Earlier that day." (Spike Point of view)

I would first run out of the house as I quickly run towards the hill were Twilight was at last night hopefully she either teleported somewhere. As Spike runs to the hill to stop to see a strange tree planted where Twilight was laat night. "Wait why would Twilight be here? I should check the library." He gulped. He runs to the library as he is determinate to see Twilight ok. He runs to the library as he reaches it. He turns the knob on the door as he walks in the library. He hears voices coming from upstairs. He grabbed a broom just in case. He walks up the stairs slowly. He slowly walked up the stairs until he stopped and hid behind a bookshelf. He slowly moves to see whose voices he heard. He sees Twilight and this creature. He speaks to himself 'A alien has Twilight hostage.' I would move back with the broom as I run towards Twilight and the alien. "Get away from Twilight!!" I run with the broom towards Twilight and the alien at least until I trip over a piece of the carpet and pushed the broom forward as I launch myself into the air and not only do I drop the broom but I landed on the couch. My eyes are spinning as I try to find the alien that has Twilight and fight it until I hear Twilight's voice.


(Back to Twilight's Point of View)

Twilight had taken a step towards Spike. "Spike what are you doing?"

Spike tries to grab the broom as he trys to aim it at Ikaros. "Twilight go get the guards. I'll hold it here"

Twilight raised a eyebrow. "Spike you don't need to worry about Ikaros. I'm well... I'm her Master."

Spike blinked as he gets off of the couch to look at Twilight then noticed the chain from Twilight's front left hoof to the collar of 'Ikaros' "Wait. So you mean to tell me that this thing." He points to Ikaros with his claw. "Is under your orders?" He doesn't know weather to happy that the alien will follow Twilight or scared because whatever abilities it has could hurt anypony.

"Spike! Ikaros is not a 'it.' She's a Angeloid. She's my Angeloid." Twilight spoke as she gets in front of Ikaros like she's protecting her. Thinking "I would let any harm come to Ikaros. I promise I will protect her along with those I can trust."

Spike looks at Twilight's eyes seeing that protective look. "Ok Twilight." He smiled. "Wait what can Ikaros do?" He tilted his head to the side.

Twilight's horn glows pinkish as she levitates a transport card. "These cards can transport anything we wa.." She gets cut off by Spike as he grabbed the card from Twilight's magic.

"Ok then." He spoke "I want a bowl of gems." The card float into the air as it glows brightly as it flashes then shines. A bowl of colorful gems took it's place as Spike caught it. He picked a emerald from the bowl and tosses it into his mouth. It floats above him in Twilight's magic. He chuckled. "Oops."

Twilight thought to herself "Its going to be a long day." Twilight levitated a bottle of ink, quillls and a empty book. "Ikaros we are going to test your abilities."

Yes Master Ikaros spoke still not showing emotion.