• Published 20th Apr 2016
  • 3,052 Views, 25 Comments

The marked warrior - Dark lord



What would you do if you suddenly awoke up in a world full of strange people with colorful wing and incredible straight ...using magic?

  • ...
7
 25
 3,052

Chapter 6

"Remember, focus...clear out your mind and focus on the magic inside of you..." said Twilight, as Dante exhaled he began to feel a warm sensation begin to flow out and create a dark red aura around his hands.”That's it!" she called out with joy "now focus on those books on the grass and try to lift them up without dropping a single one."

Dante stared at the stack of books and imagined his hands lifting them, which caused the same red aura to appear around the books, with slow movement of his hands, Dante managed to levitate the books several feet into the air and soon placed them back down with a tired sigh. "Man..." he said collapsing to the grass underneath the shade of a large tree, "why was that so exhausting?"

"Well, that's because you're barely learning to control your magic..." replied Twilight, sitting next to him "Magic can be very exhausting if the user hasn't has much practice with it...but lifting fifteen books with almost two thousand pages really isn't something most magic users can do when they first learn the levitating spell."

"Well I guess I should feel special then." joked Dante looking up at the light blue sky "hey that old man called your friends the Elements of harmony, what does that mean?" he asked looking at Twilight.

"Oh! Yeah I forgot to tell you about that..." she said with a nervous laugh "It's kind of a long story"

"I have time" Dante smiled. With a small laugh Twilight began explaining to him the origin of the elements and how she met her friends.

As the two talked, Spike and Rarity watched from the third floor of the castle “It’s nice to see Twilight happy again" said Rarity with a smile.

"So, you noticed it to?" asked Spike as he hugged her close.

"Of course I noticed darling, we all did, we are her best friends." she said placing her head on his chest " after all, Twilight was never really good with hiding her feelings towards others" she giggled .

"You have a point" laughed Spike pressing his lips against hers. "DO you really have to go?" he asked looking into her eyes.

"As much as don't want to, I have a design that has to be finish for a wedding in Manehattan" she replied, kissing him once more " not to mention keeping an eye on Sweetie Bell, hopefully she hasn't caused to much trouble, please do tell Twilight I'll see her in Ponyville " she said, hugging Spike tightly and whispering into his ear.” And I hope you can come see me when you get there" she said making Spikes face turn bright red as he watched her walk in the distance.

* * * * * *

"And well that how we got to know each other, and to this day we are best friends" said Twilight looking at sun as it slowly began to set, then back at Dante, who was staring at her with a smile that caused Twilight's face to turn bright red.

"Hey are you feeling okay?" asked Dante sitting up to look at her better "You look a bit red..."

"I'm fine!" cried Twilight quickly standing from the ground "I'm gonna find more spell books! You should rest and find me after you recovered!" she said speed walking back into the castle leaving the boy in confusion.

"What was that about?" he asked himself " must been something I said..." he replied laying back down and closed his eyes, enjoying the cool breeze that raddled the leaves above him.

"Mister Dante?" a familiar female voice called out.

Opening his eyes Dante noticed the same maid with long, brunette colored hair, that begged for help as she ran from the guards. "Oh hey!" said Dante sitting back up "You're that maid from before...um..."

"My name's Amber Lightheart..." she quickly replied "I wanted to thank you for defending me from Blue Blood...if you weren't there I don't know what would have happened..."

"Hey, there's no reason to thank me..." he said calmly.”I'm sure Celestia would have helped you if you asked her...by the way what made you "disrespect" the guy in the first place?”

"H...he..." Amber stuttered, looking away from Dante. "He began to put his hands on me and said if I didn't lay with him in bed...he would me fired for disobeying orders from royalty..." her expression was fill with disgust and frustration as she spoke. "At that point all I could think about was my daughter...this job is the only one I have and I already owe three months of rent and if I don't pay it soon I'll end up losing the house and..." she stopped as her voice began to crack.

Holding in his anger, Dante watched as Amber tried to hold in the tears. "Where is your husband?" He asked in a low tone.

Amber chuckled softly "he left me after I told him I was pregnant..." she looked at Dante. ”I've been taking care of her alone from the day she was born and I don't regret having her...she is the light of my life, the only reason I have to put up with the Prince's harassment...but...this time it was different...my body just acted on its own and before I know it I ended up slapping him...but then I panicked when her called for his guards...so I ran and soon I saw you walking, and well...the rest is history." she said with in a low tone.

"And I'm going to guess you’re worried that the Princess will fire you for that?" he asked, getting a nod as a response. Before Dante could reply another familiar female voice called out to them.

"On the contrary..." Said Luna causing Amber to jump in fright as she walked towards them. "It appears This is not the first time my nephew has harassed a maid and lied to Celestia and I...he will be punished for his actions..." she said in a calm tone "...in the meantime, Miss Lightheart, why don't you take a week off and expect all of my nephews' allowance as an apology on our behalf, right now I must have a word with sir Dante." Amber looked back at Dante who gave her an assuring nod and with a quick bow she walked back into the castle.

"I can assure you I'm unarmed" Dante joked holding his hands out for inspection as he noticed her sword on her side.

"Don't worry...Tia has already explained everything to me..." she laughed "the reason I'm here is actually to apologize for my actions..." she said in a low tone.

Dante stared at her and let out a brief chuckle. "It's alright..." he replied with a smile "...I can't blame you for defending your family, even if he is a selfish prick..." he said hiding the last part under his breath. ”But I have to ask, you call him your nephew...does that mean he's Celestias'..."

"Her son?" she interrupted him "no Tia and I are is adoptive aunts...Blue Blood and Cadance are our nephew and niece after their parents passed away..."

"I see..." Dante whispered softly. Soon Luna looked up at the sky and whisper.

"I guess it's time for the moon to rise..." And soon she casted her dark blue aura around her hands and , with a quick movement, a bright round orb began replacing the sun as if it was taking its place on the sky followed by countless amount of bright little stars. Dante stared at the sky speechless.

"It's... Beautiful..." He finally spoke.

"Dose your world not have moon?" Asked Luna.

“I mean we do, but it's not as bright and beautiful as this one...”

“Well I'm glad you like it...I just wish everyone else would think the same..." Luna sighed holding her legs up to her chest. "Everyone sleeps through my night, some are even afraid of the dark..." Her heart began to pound as she remembered trying to kill her own sister over jealousy and greed.

"Well people are scared of what they don't understand..." Said Dante "but if people sleep through your night...That's because they know they are safe and protected as they sleep. I mean I know I would feel save if I knew someone as strong and beautiful as you is guarding the night..." Hearing those words caused Luna's face bright red but to her luck the night was covering it so it could not be noticeable. "Oh shoot!" Shouted Dante shooting up from the ground " it’s late and Twilight said to find her...She's going to be ticked off if I don't show up...Later princess!" He shouted making his way towards the castle doors.

"Sir Dante wait!" Said Luna stopping him. He turned back to her with a confused look. With a soft tone she said "Luna...Just call me Luna...”

Dante looked at her and smiled "Well then...Luna... just call me Dante" he said waving goodbye to her as he ran back inside of the castle.

"It seems you grew quite fond of him, Luna..." Said Celestia, appearing behind her sister.

"TIA!" Luna shouted as she flinched in surprise. "How...How long have you been there?"

"Long enough to see you're still blushing by his words..." Celestia teased with a smile as Luna attempted to hide her face with embarrassment. "I can't blame you...to be honest I may have fallen for his charm" Celestia laughed walking away from her sister.

"What do you mean by that!?" Luna called out chasing after Celestia, who laughed through the gardens under the white light of the moon.

* * * * * *

"It appears the Princess would like to hold a meeting about this my lord" said a servant as he bowed handing a letter to the king.

"Have the other nations been requested the same?" he asked rereading the letter.

"No my lord...she only sent it to the Dragon kingdom"

"Very well then, ready some horses, I shall part in the brake of dawn hopefully we will be there in less the three days" he said dismissing the young man. So a divine warrior...what are you planning Celestia... he thought to himself looking back at the letter in his hand..