• Published 28th Nov 2011
  • 7,514 Views, 259 Comments

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust. - FoxofRarity



Even the best of Ponies like Twilight can fall to the Power of Lust. Leading to clashes with Friendship and Love Itself.

  • ...
115
 259
 7,514

PreviousChapters Next
Conflict with or without Emotions.

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust.

By. FoxofRarity

Chapter. 48


Disclaimer- My Little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro and Lauren Faust.




Please Lyra don’t do this, I don’t want to hurt your ears again.” Big McIntosh swallowed hard, he now wished he came here to see Lyra Heartstrings. It would have been wise to first scout Lyra about her father but being distracted by the prospect of letting go of Bon Bon it ruined his creation of every equation he makes for daily activities.

Bon Bon closed her eyes. What’s the point of staying here if Lyra never changed at all. “Big Macintosh, let’s go home.” Bon Bon frowned. She didn’t want to leave Lyra but sometimes only time is the best remedy.

“Why Bon Bonny? Don’t tell me you fallen in love with Big Macintosh now?” Lyra asked.

Big Macintosh stomped the ground. “Oh frak you! Seriously! Frak you!” Big Macintosh said in a testy voice. “Ah know you don’t want to forgive your dad, Ah know how much you love your mom, but who will rather be with right now? Bon Bon or your mom who right now is in the heavenly paradise. Forever.” Big Macintosh cursed himself for giving Lyra the ultimatum type question.

Bon Bon stopped trembling when Big Macintosh said the question, it’s bound to change Lyra for the better.

“Uhhh…” Lyra placed a hoof under her chin to think. “Bon Bon my lovely Bon Bon wants me to abandon mom but what will mom say about this if she sees how happy I am with Bon Bon.”

“Psst.” Big Mac whispered.

“What?” Bon Bon replied quietly.

“Ah think we should use this moment to get out of here. C’mon.” Big Macintosh pointed his head towards the wide open door.
Cautiously with a dab of a humorous xylophone sound effect that came from the tips of their hooves as they headed for the door. But their cute attempt to the door got…well, interrupted because a peg sticking out of Big Macintosh’s yoke knocked over a glass vase full of daisies. Bon Bon and Big Macintosh froze.

Lyra Heartstrings on the other hand or hoof didn’t notice. “Hmmmm.” Still in thought.

A quiet sigh of relief came from the cautious duo so the sound of the humorous xylophone resumed. However, Bon Bon stepped on an oddly placed clown horn that had Property of Pinkie Pie engraved on it.

Bon Bon’s cute cyan eyes and Big Macintosh’s green eyes turned toward Lyra.

“Hmmmm.” Still in thought.

Wow.

Big Macintosh slowly moved his hoof forward to avoid a…a…a whoopee cushion??? He wondered how in the world do the most random objects end up on Lyra’s floor and just pop up when he and Bon Bon don’t want to attract her attention. Seriously, he wondered if Pinkie is trying to prank him.

“Phew.” He avoided the cushion put ended up stepping on Opal’s tail. Frozen once again.

“Hmmm.” Somehow Lyra’s amazing obliviousness to these loud attention attracting noises may just be beyond Twilight’s comprehension of the little mundane details and Pinkie’s randomness.

“Dang she must really be in deep, deep thought.” Whispered Bon Bon.

The red stallion can only nod in reply out of fear that the faintest nose may arouse Lyra.
What he didn’t notice, is his patent document that’s sliding out of his yoke.

Thirteen paces, cracked tree branches, stepped on martini glass, Opal again, air horn, potato chips, and a ceramic plate later, the duo finally made it to the door while Big Mac’s little document fell lazily to the floor.

*Ting*

“HUH WHAT!!” Lyra broke out of her deep thought.

Big Mac slammed his hoof on his face. “Great. Of all the meager things.”

Lyra’s magic slammed the door shut. “You dare to take my Bon Bon from me!!” She yelled.

Big Macintosh made an innocent but yet smart expression. “Yeah, Ah was following her so you should be asking her that question.”

Bon Bon turned to him with one raised eye brow. “Wha, I-I was following you, OW!”

Big Mac elbowed her. “Shh! You’re making this worse.”

“Bon Bon, why do you want to leave me!? Don’t you love me.” Lyra asked.

“You know I do.”

“Huh?” Big Macintosh felt himself being pushed by Bon Bon so he can be in front of her. “Oh so Ah’m her shield now.” Not that he minds though.

From behind Big Macintosh Bon Bon continued. “But you must let go! Why can’t you see that the more you refuse to let go the further I get from you! Lyra not a moment goes in which I wish upon a wishing star to be back in your arms, yet I’m here in front of you. You don’t see me you see him.”

“Me?” Big Macintosh asked.

“No not you, her dad.” Bon Bon said quickly.

“Oh.”

“How can I believe you when you say I love you when you can’t let go and just be happy with me by your side.”

The impurity felt a volt of truth hit its dark core. “It’s a trick, she just wants you to be weak so she can walk out the door with that Big Macintosh.

“Step away from Big Macintosh and we will talk.”

Bon Bon looked at the back of the red stallion’s head. “Alright but he must here with us.”

“Use her request as a guise from which you can make her get away from his shadow and take care of him with your magic.” The impurity suggested.

“All right he can stay but only if he doesn’t make a peep.”

Big Mac zipped his mouth shut with a imaginary zipper.

The moment Bon Bon moved away from Big Macintosh, Lyra’s horn glowed.

Please don’t!” Big Macintosh’s chest enlarged and abdominal area shrunk.

A chair floated behind the red stallion. “Here Big Macintosh, please take a seat.”

Big Macintosh sat down and felt himself just relax but at the minimal level. He still wants to get out of here with Bon Bon. Still he has to trust her judgment about what she plans to accomplish by talking to Lyra right now.

Bon Bon sat across from Lyra, inside her mind she knows all of this will end in vain, still nevertheless, it will be kind of interesting to find out anything of why Lyra refuses to forgive her dad.

“Lyra, you have to be…uh, let me rephrase that. Tell me why you refuse to forgive your dad. Now.” Bon Bon asked in a serious matter.

“Why? I told you everything after that beautiful amazing night we had, oooh yeah, you are good at doing whatever you do down there.”

Bon Bon raised a hoof. “Not that, not here all right. Big Macintosh is sitting right there.”

Both mares turned to look at the red stallion that had his face completely covered with his hooves. Either he’s blushing and doesn’t want to be seen because he ashamed for blushing in the first place or he’s just disgusted, who knows, chances are low he’ll talk about why he had his face covered.

“Perhaps you did but I want to know the ticking mechanics behind your decision.”

Lyra shifted in her seat. “The ticking mechanics?”

“Yes the ticking mechanics Lyra. Think of this as a simple science thingy, for every action there is a reaction. Your dad’s actions made you react in a negative but plausible way in which through a liberalistic point of view it’s understandable. But to your mom’s point of view she will be horrified…”

“Don’t involve mom into this!” Snarled Lyra.

“I will Lyra. Because before that night I lived in fear just like your mom that you will not stop hitting me. You hit me so many times and each time I asked myself why I persist in staying with you. In fact I wrote my final words on a piece of paper and hidden the paper underneath your bonsai tree hoping that maybe by accident it will fall off your desk and you’ll find the note. So for all of that you owe me a good and clear explanation.” Bon Bon crossed her hind legs and from the corner of her left eye saw Big Macintosh lowering his hooves so that his eyes can see what’s going on.

Hearing about the note made a swift shockwave run down Lyra’s body. Bon Bon thought she will kill her, a little ray of light shined next to the impurity.

“Y-you thought I’ll kill you??”

Bon Bon nodded. “Thought no. I expected it to happen any day you came home unhappy, oh boy did I make my peace almost every day. No point in crying after you hit me, no point in asking why because you did it out of impulse; I just simply waited for you to beat me to death. Now I know how your mom felt when your dad came home drunk.”

Lyra jumped up. “Don’t you use her like this!!”

Big Macintosh quickly got up on all fours and took a defensive stance next to Bon Bon.

“Like a dad who protects his child, he stands ready.” Lyra thought to herself. She sat back down in front of Bon Bon.

Spending all those days with Big Macintosh allowed Bon Bon to feel stronger. Feeling his loving touch brought her the peace she needed, being gazed upon with love by those eyes made her feel wanted, being tucked in made her feel young, and a little kiss to the head made her feel loved. All of these things she wants from Lyra and Big Macintosh provided every one of those needs for her with no strings attached. There is more than one definition of Love, she can be close to somepony without having to fall in love with them but simply love them as someone who is there for her. This definition of Love she is experiencing with Big Macintosh is like something sent down from the heavens.

“I hate him, Bon Bon, I hated him then and I hate him now. What he did to mom and me is something I can never forget.” Bon Bon interrupted.

“Tell me about it.” Bon Bon said in full calm.

Lyra suppressed her anger at hearing that. “You think that I am like him because I hit you a couple of times.”

“You are him.”

Lyra’s horn glowed.
“Ahem.” Big Macintosh reminded Lyra he’s still here.

Lyra’s horn stopped glowing. “I am my mom, Bon Bonny. She always protected me and always told me that everything will be fine minutes before dad got home. She lied to me so I can ignore the…” Lyra paused. “T-t-the yells of my dad. She pleaded him to please stop drinking, to change and be the stallion she fell in love with. I cried every time she cried. Sometimes she told me the truth; dad will get home and ignore my mom.” Lyra swallowed hard. “Imagine being by her side in her final moments knowing that you couldn’t do anything to help her…I blamed myself! I blamed myself!!! She loved me so much that she died for me! For me!! Her daughter! Her flesh and blood! And yet she tells me to forgive him!!! Why will mom tell me that when she’s in her death bed. She kissed me o-one last time, I-I saw the light fade from her eyes…can you live with that Bon Bon, always living everyday that maybe just maybe I could have done something to save my mother.”

Big Macintosh sniffled.

Both mares looked at Big Macintosh again. Causing him to cover his face with his hooves.

Bon Bon wanted to hug Lyra and kiss her.
“You haven’t told me what makes you tick with hate.” But the answer must come first before anything else.

Uh oh.” Big Mac thought.

“What…?” Lyra gasped.

“Your mom’s sad death is one thing and killing your dad is another but nowhere in between the lines have you told me what drives you to never forgive your dad.” Bon Bon, just blinked once while her cyan eyes turned into lukewarm emotion.

Big Macintosh’s eyes widened. “She can replace Time Turner if he ever retires from his psychiatric job.

Lyra shook. It’s very hard to keep anger down when she herself is very prone to just taking hold of it whenever she wants, but she managed to keep her anger down.

“I told everything you needed to know.”

Bon Bon looked down at the floor, Lyra will not reveal what makes her unwillingness tick. Too much provocation can lead to an undesired result, especially one that can be similar to the dream she had. Also she doesn’t want Big Macintosh to see Lyra’s bad side again.

“I’m leaving.” Bon Bon said.

Lyra looked at Bon Bon with her mouth slightly open and eyes widened. “Wait my love you can’t leave me.” Lyra got up to persuade Bon Bon to stay.

“I’m not leaving you Lyra. I’m simply heading for the door and won’t be back until you change, which I doubt anyway or anytime soon. Big Macintosh lets go we’ll leaving.” Bon Bon waited for Big Macintosh to be by her side.

So once with Big Macintosh by her side, Bon Bon headed for the door only to see it slam shut again before her eyes.

“Why did Ah see this coming.” Big Macintosh said to himself.

“Bon Bon…please. Don’t leave me. I love you very much, please stay. Please stay.” Begged the turquoise Unicorn.

Bon Bon reached out to lay a hoof on Lyra’s cheek. “I love you too but you must change.”

Big Macintosh felt like saying something but decided to stay quiet after all he can tell what’s going through their minds by only looking at their faces.

“You’re not leaving Bon Bon!” Lyra’s horn started to glow brightly.

Bon Bon felt her heart speeding up but at seeing Big Macintosh stepping in front of her made her heart beat faster than ever.

“Lyra, you and Ah both know how this will end if you don’t let go. Bon Bon made her choice and if you can’t respect that, Ah will have to make you.” Warned Big Macintosh.

He dares to speak down to you!

Lyra’s nostrils flared, her golden eyes looked in Big Macintosh’s green eyes.

Big Macintosh stiffened his legs. “Ears.” He dropped his ears. “Cover now.”

Bon Bon at first did not understand what he meant by saying that.

“Cover now. Cover now.”

Lyra noticed Big Macintosh taking in a deep breath, her ears reminded her of the pain they received from him and they do not want to go through that again.

“Bon Bon leave. Big Macintosh you stay.” Lyra’s horn stopped glowing.

Bon Bon looked at Big Macintosh.

“Go Bon Bon do as she says, Ah’ll be alright.” Big Macintosh said to her without looking at her.

“But…” Pleaded the cream colored mare.

“Now.” Big Macintosh ordered.

Bon Bon went out of the house.

Lyra sat down and motioned for Big Macintosh to do the same. So he did.

“Big Macintosh just tell me straight alright, you have nothing to lose or to fear. Do you love Bon Bon.”

The red stallion stayed quiet. He did not like being asked that question, because anypony will automatically translate love as the love shared between two soul mates and nopony will think of the dear love that is shared between caregiver and the one being cared for. Big Macintosh only has caring love inside of him and nothing more.

“Well. I’m waiting Big Macintosh. Do you love her?” Lyra contemplated with herself if she should use her magic against Big Macintosh if he says yes but still there is always Bon Bon to take into consideration. If she hurts Big Macintosh then Bon Bon will never be back by her side. Ever.

“Yes.”

See! He even has the audacity to say he’s in love with her when he all does to her is just use her!

Big Macintosh felt a tug on his chest. “Ah love her because Ah care for her. She is so dear to me and Ah, Ah j-j-just grown too attached to her. Those big eyes just melt my heart every time Ah look at them, she had a bad dream last night and the only to get her to sleep was to hold her in my arms and stroke her hair. Ah know what Ah’m saying right now is probably making you mad and Ah don’t care. But Ah care very much for her to the point that Ah reprimanded her when she asked why Ah haven’t fallen in love with her, Ah don’t love her like that. Ah only love her in a caring way because of all the torment she has experienced with you. Ah once wished she never met you…a cold wretched mare like you doesn’t deserve to be with Bon Bon…” Big Macintosh stopped his tongue. But for once he will speak his mind. “She deserves somepony better than you…” Lyra cut him off.

“Like you Big Macintosh.”

“No. Not me, my heart is set for somepony else.” He stopped so Lyra can ask the obvious of most obvious of questions.

“Who is the pony your heart desires to be with?” Lyra asked.

Big Macintosh sighed. “Pinkie Pie.”

***
“Huh! What!” Pinkie Pie stopped what she was currently doing.

“Pinkie is there something wrong dear?” Mrs. Cake asked.

Pinkie Pie rubbed her chin. “I thought I heard somepony say my name.”

Mr. & Mrs. Cake looked at each other. “Are you sure dear?”

“Hmmm, maybe or just be this inside my ear.” Pinkie pulled out a kitchen sink. “Ah now I can hear things much better now.”

“Okay…weird.” The husband & wife said at the same time before heading out to Manehattain to attend a bakers convention.

***
“Pinkie Pie! You’re in Love with Pinkie Pie!?” Lyra is pretty surprised that Big Macintosh or anypony for that matter will be in love with Pinkie Pie. Why her of all mares?

Big Macintosh nodded. “She is a never ending provider of happiness, something of which Ah find so beautiful but also she likes to be very close to anypony. Of course most ponies seem to value their personal space but Ah like affection like my late friend Gold Sky, so Ah like it when Pinkie shows up on the farm because she pops up from behind my shoulder. Feeling her happy touch sparks up my joy. *sigh* Well except for her so out of character clones that toppled the barn that Ah and Applejack were building but Ah wanted to least confess my love to one her clones knowing that Ah can never possess the time Ah need to see her.” Big Macintosh got up to leave. “So now you know Lyra, Ah have no romantic feelings for Bon Bon so that should take a huge weight off your shoulders and every day that passes in which you haven’t forgiven your dad is another day away from Bon Bon.”

Lyra’s right eye twitched. “I will hurt you!”

“Do it and Bon Bon will never be by your side ever again.” Big Macintosh got up close to Lyra, he lowered himself to place his forehead directly in front of her glowing horn. “Go ahead hurt me or kill me. Do it, you know you want to. But remember Bon Bon will never come back to you.” Out of curiosity Big Macintosh slightly leaned his head forward a bit more so he can feel the tip of Lyra’s horn. At the tiniest touch a volt of electricity tickled him. “Whoa! That felt cool!”

Do it! He’s giving you his life so end it once and for all!

Short term gain long term loss.

Do it!

Big Macintosh still has his head in front of her horn.

“It’s your choice Lyra.”

Lyra sighed, sadly Big Macintosh is right. Bon Bon shows the apparent signs of attachment to him, she cannot take him away from her. By choice it’s really sound by fear it’s bad.

“Who said anything about getting hurt?” Lyra’s horn ceased glowing. “Before you leave I’ll give you this.” She got close.

Kissing distance close. She can feel Big Macintosh’s breath on her nose.

“Is she going to kiss me!?” The red stallion fretted in his mind. “Ah think she is, Ah think she is, Ah think she is!

Lyra licked his nose, her warm saliva blanketed his nose with moist warmth and the rough bumps on her tongue produced a weird physical enjoyment for him.

“You better not fall in love with my Bon Bon! You’re are so noble that I bet right now you feeling bad that your enjoying this from me rather than Pinkie Pie. If you ever kiss Bon Bon...on the lips! I will know and I will come to you…and we shall do things together you and me.”

“What sort of things Lyra!”

She got close to his left ear and in whispers told him what she will do to him.

Instantly his jaw dropped, knees shook, ears dropped, and his cropped tail went between his hind legs.

Never in his life has a mare given him a warning that some or most immoral ponies will love to hear but he a noble stallion will not find so enjoyable.

“Who knows you might enjoy it judging from your face.” Whispered Lyra. “Perhaps he’s still pure. Amazing for a stallion to maintain their purity for this long.

Trembling he left Lyra to join Bon Bon outside.

Lyra smirked. “Bon Bon will show her gratitude to him with a kiss. After all he did have a crush on me. So why not what show him what any typical stallion will want.”


***
Dj Pon 3’s cerise eyes looked at the knife that’s next to her plate.
“If I take this knife and just slightly nick his Adam’s apple it will end his horrible giggle.” She looked at Running Sun, back to the knife, to Running Sun, and back to the knife. Tempting but the young mare with glasses won’t like it.

“So it’s Apple Cobbler right?” Asked the artist.

“Yes you said my name correctly.”

Dj Pon 3 took off her sunglasses. “So how did you two meet?”

Running Sun giggled, sending chills down Dj Pon 3’s spine.

“You want to tell her or do you want me?” Running Sun asked.

“I’ll do it. Ahem.” Apple Cobbler cleared her throat. “I met Running Sun at the Sugarcube Corner when I was enjoying a little snack, I saw him at a distance but didn’t think much of him, he was probably some stallion eyeballing my lunch. But next thing I know he ends up right next to me with a slight nervous smile on his cute face.” Apple Cobbler touched Running Sun’s face. “I can tell he’s interested in me rather than my lunch because when I said hi he blushed.”

Dj Pon 3 chuckled at Running Sun.

“His lips moved but no words came out for a couple of seconds until finally he managed to say that my glasses look great. When he said that, I realized that maybe it could the start of something between us. I asked him to sit down with me and we started to chat, the first thing we started to chat about is dance. Dance of all things, we chatted about dancing, like the Fox trot, Lindy hop, salsa, and break dancing. Man, after that we had our first date.” Apple Cobbler nuzzled Running Sun behind the ear. “He’s one of kind.”

“Even his giggle?”

Apple Cobbler tilted her head. “What’s wrong with his giggle?”

Dj Pon 3 raised an eyebrow; Apple Cobbler can’t be serious enough to ask something like that.
“You never noticed it?”

“Noticed what??” Now Running Sun is asking questions now.

“His giggle Apple Cobbler.”

“Oh well he mostly likes to keep his noise down so he giggles instead of laughing because his laugh is really, really loud.” Apple Cobbler smiled at the end of her sentence.

This had an impact on Dj Pon 3, so this is what true Love is. Apple Cobbler loves everything about Running Sun even his hellish, idiotic, stupid, annoying giggle. How amazing that is, Running Sun too shows the clear signs of true Love for Apple Cobbler, he likes it when she nuzzles him, listens to every word she says, and will clean her glasses whenever they’re dirty. With spray cleaner and a cloth of course.

Dj Pon 3 changed her opinion about Running Sun’s giggle, if Apple Cobbler sees nothing wrong with it than perhaps she should reflect the Earth pony’s acceptance of his flaw.
“Oh that makes total sense.”

*Squee.* That came from Running Sun instead of Apple Cobbler.

“Anyway how are you two liking this restaurant?”

“I’ve never been here before or even heard of it. So fancy!” Apple Cobbler said.

“What she said!” Exclaimed Running Sun.

Dj Pon 3 smiled at the young couple. “Well this is to make up for my absent appearance; you can call this a epic refund.”

“Well plus the money you returned to us, I can pay for this fancy mixture of a salad, exotic fruits, and wine that’s over one hundred years old!”

The artist waved a hoof in the air. “Nonsense! I’ll pay for everything so you two just relax or chill if any of you young adults still speak like that and just enjoy yourselves at the Glowing Kiowa. Truth be told this is my first time here too.” Dj Pon 3 ordered another pitcher of milk.

“Thank you, Dj Pon 3!” Said Running Sun.

Apple Cobbler on the other hand or hoof wonders why Dj Pon 3 is only drinking milk instead of wine or Koke Max like Running Sun is, because he chooses not to drink alcohol.

“Dj Pon 3 how come you are only drinking milk at a fancy restaurant like this?”

The artist’s magic held the cup close to her pursed lips, she paused, resumed but paused again. Her lips created a lonely expression while her magic placed the cup back on the table.

“It’s a long story.”

Running Sun nodded at Dj Pon 3. “I like stories.”

“Me too.” Apple Cobbler’s eyes also share Running Sun’s wonder.

My fans want to know me. I-I am so lucky to have them with me.” Dj Pon 3 thought.

“All right, how do I start?”


***
“Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, tu, tu, tu, ba, ba, ba, ba, baaaa, YEEEEAH! Ba, ba, ba, ba, ba, tu, tu, tu, ba, ba, ba, ba, YEEEAH! In Sweet Apple, acres yeeeeeah! There is a little barn. A barn that’s red all over! And Ah raised it uuuuuup!” Applejack sang quietly to herself as she headed to the Sugarcube Corner. “Ah raised it up today, did it with great pride and Ah feel so swell YEEEEAH! Ah want the world to see, all my hard work and give me cheeeeers YEEEEAH!!” Applejack continued singing.

*Ding.* Applejack stopped singing at entering the Sugarcube Corner because she doesn’t want Pinkie Pie singing along with her.

“Applejack! Are you here for the usual cherry pie!” Pinkie asked while her twenty feet long forearm got a table from across the room.

“You betcha!” Applejack took off her hat and got her bib on. “Bring me that cherry good pie!”

A while back when Applejack worked in the cherry farms of Cherry Jubilee, she developed a guilty liking of those little tart tasting fruits. Luckily she only told Pinkie of this guilty pleasure because nopony will believe Pinkie Pie.

“Here you go.” Pinkie placed the pie in front of Applejack. “Dig in.”

*Nom nom nom.* Such weird eating sounds came from Applejack.

Pinkie sat down across from Applejack to watch her eat away, today is Pinkie’s day off because the Cakes are at a baking convention in Manehattan. Pinkie decided to start up conversation.

“Well Applejack you look like the cat that swallowed the canary.”

“What?” Applejack stopped chewing.

“Oh did you not hear!”

Applejack swallowed her food. “Hear what Pinkie? Care to enlighten me for once.”

Pinkie got under the table and rose back up with sparklers tangled in her hair. “Rainbow Dash is with, wait for it.” She sealed her mouth shut for once.

Ten seconds passed.

“Rainbow Dash is with Princess Luna!!” The sparklers in her hair shot out more sparkly lights.

Applejack scoffed. “Oh please! C’mon Pinkie are you trying a cheap prank on me today?”

Pinkie Pie stood up on her hind lands with her forearms waving in the air. “I am not trying to prank you! Rainbow Dash really is with Princess Luna! I mean it, mean it, mean it, mean it, mean it! Don’t be a doubtful mouthful of colossal muscle!”

Applejack took off her bib. “Ok let me get this straight. You’re telling that Rainbow Dash a mare that is sometimes or most of the times full of herself, doesn’t try hard to have any form of empathy for others, snores even though she tells others to stay away if they snore, pushes Fluttershy around in mostly a harsh heartless way, makes fun of Rarity even after getting a gala dress to her exact taste, felt ashamed about reading books, and do you want me to go on? Because it will probably take the whole day and night.”

The sparklers in Pinkie’s hair died down. “RAINBOW DASH IS WITH LUNA!!” Pinkie yelled.

Applejack laughed. “Seriously, why will the wonderful Princess of the Moon be with Rainbow Dash or better yet why will Luna be with a mare. C’mon Luna is a Princess she can only be with a Prince or somepony royal, not some regular somepony like Rainbow Dash.”

Pinkie sat back down. “I guess you will have to see it to believe it, anyway now switching to Rarity. She’s with Spike! Rarity is with Spikey-Wikey! Finally those two are together like a match made in the heavenly paradise!” The sparklers lit back up.

Applejack wiped her mouth with her bid. She didn’t feel anything, even after spending two years with Rarity, Applejack hasn’t grown the slightest loving attachment to the Element of Generosity, although she has the friendship attachment for Rarity, but it doesn’t compare to loving attachment. Actually she felt sort of happy for Rarity & Spike. After all she did admit that Rarity deserves better and who else can provide the better than Spike.

“Well that’s good for them. Have you seen them together recently?” Applejack asked.

“Uhhh.” The sparklers smothered a bit as they too went into thought like Pinkie. “I don’t think so but I intend to throw them a big, big, big, bigger than Big Macintosh party for the couple!” The sparkers shined bright again with joy.

Applejack sighed. “Good for them…wait a minute! What you say about Rainbow Dash and Princess Luna!?”

Pinkie rolled her eyes while making an exaggerated groan. “Rainbow Dash & Princess Luna are together.”

“Sooooooo, shouldn’t that be freaking you out?”

“What part of Princess in Princess Luna do you not get Applejacky?”

“Ahh, you’re afraid to offend Luna or did you feel bad for making Rarity cry?” Applejack asked.

“Both…Luna m-might turn me into a mooncake and eat me. I DON’T WANT TO EATEN! WELL NOT AS A MOONCAKE! IF SOMEPONY WANTS TO EAT ME I WANT TO BE COTTON CANDY!!”

Applejack wanted to laugh but she bit her tongue. “Pinkie, Luna won’t turn…” Ooooh this is the perfect moment for a tiny bit of fun. “If you make Luna mad she really might turn you into a mooncake! An-an-and she’ll eat yaaaaa!!!”

“AHHHHHHHH!” Pinkie and the sparklers screamed. “DON’T EAT ME!!” Pinkie jumped out of Applejack’s field of view and disappeared.

“Hehehe, that got her good. Any who perhaps Ah should do something. But what? Hmmmm…”

Find her.”

“Huh!” Applejack froze to the sound of that voice.

“I said find her and change who you are.”

“Chero, it’s you isn’t it?” Applejack talked loudly to herself with the safety that there is no one else but her in the Sugarcube Corner. Pumpkin Cake and Pound Cake are with a Pink Pegasus with blond bangs and mane who agreed to foal sit them.

You shall hear me but you shall not see me.” The Chero replied.

“You are so persistent like Apple Bloom trying so many wacky things to get her cutie mark.” Applejack got her hat back on.

Your mum asked me to watch over you and I’m doing what I see necessary to maintain your well being.

“Well that explains everything.”

Don’t you dare mock me when you yourself are nowhere close to even the most diluted definition of what’s right.

Applejack shrugged her shoulders in agreement. “Well you’re right about that. Sorry Chero.”

It’s alright child, but tell me this. Every morning when you woke up after engaging in immorality do you feel empty?

“Empty?”

You know what I mean by that Applejack. You feel so good in the darkness of night but when the light of day comes you feel so empty.”

The Element of Honesty pulled down her hat to conceal her emerald eyes.

Something you should think about before the immortal gives in to his mortal instincts.”

“The immortal? Who are you talking about?” Applejack asked with more confusion than guilt.

The answers shall come with time but for now in the present time find her before time thinks otherwise.

Applejack wanted to ask the Chero if it spoken with Zecora but refrained herself. “Wh-where should Ah even start! Dj Pon 4…”

3.” Corrected the Chero.

“Dj Pon 3, can be anywhere!?”

“Try Canterlot but you didn’t hear it from me.”

Applejack left a tip on the table. “Okay Ah’m going to Canterlot.”

But if you give in to your horrible ways…do not come crying to me.

Applejack came to a halt. Why is she listening to the Chero by going to Canterlot to find Dj Pon 3? Did feeling happy for Rarity & Spike reminded her of how she has nopony to hug when she starts feeling the guilt of imagining the mares she has been with when they wake up? She has Big Macintosh but he doesn’t approve of her lifestyle at all, along with the intent of letting her feel bad with the hope that it will change her. Now hearing Pinkie talk happily about Rainbow Dash & Princess Luna made the emptiness come forth. Collectively, there’s Twilight , Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie neither one of them are seeing anypony but Applejack swore to herself that she will not go after any of her friends with the high exception of beautiful Rarity. So she’ll keep her word and leave Twilight, Fluttershy, and Pinkie Pie alone. What will she do once she finds Dj Pon 3? Say sorry and then leave? Give her a bundle of roses? Invite her for coffee and chat all night long to create a common understanding between them which will erase everything about the one night stand? Hmmmmm, the Chero is only here for her well being because of her mum. It won’t hurt finding Dj Pon 3 to say sorry.

“Ah won’t do anything, bad, with her. Does that sound alright to you Chero?”

Actions speak more truth than words Applejack. Which I hope you keep, since you restrained yourself from your friends. Except for Rarity, but you still restrained yourself, so there is still hope for you.” A little cheeky there but in good faith.

“Why do you get to make fun of me?”

Because I don’t go around breaking hearts do I now.

“Speaking of which are you a mare or stallion? Because when you talk to me your voice changes from stallion to mare.”

“What part of being a combination of the bodies of the great Chero do you not get.

Applejack imagination went to work to picture the Chero once more but in combination form.
“Sooooo, you have male and female anatomy? Like uh, that female body part above the hanging male body part along with ovaries?”

Applejack you just amaze me with what your mind is capable of creating. Tell you what I will let you see me again so you can have your question answered.”

“Really!”

Yes, only after you change. Love is powerful Applejack, after all, Mother Love Cadance brought Love into this world and the physical manifestation of Love has returned. Time is now of the essence for you Applejack. Find the mare who is in love with you, see what you are missing by ignoring love, and hope you can have your eyes opened.

“Why do you care so much for me?”

Because I am fulfilling your mum’s dying wish.” The Chero left Applejack.

Applejack threw another bit to the tip on the table. *Sigh* “Off to Canterlot Ah go. Hope Ah got enough time to find Dj Pon 3”

***
Bon Bon walked next to Big Macintosh, she noticed how he walked with his head hanging down and with not saying a word at all.

“Big Macintosh?” Bon Bon waited for him to answer her but no reply came.

“Big Macintosh?” She called out again but as before he did not answer her.

What ever happened in there between Big Macintosh and Lyra??” Bon Bon asked herself.

“Big Macintosh will you talk to me when we get home?”
The red stallion nodded at her.

“Do you want a snack, soda, or something?”

He shook his head, this clearly shows Bon Bon he just wants to go home.

“Are you sure Big Macintosh?” Her last question.

He nodded.

Bon Bon stayed quiet for the whole trip back to Sweet Apple acres.
After going through the front door and seeing Big Macintosh plop down on the couch, this reminded her of Running Sun whenever he came back home in a not so good mood and made her think of the cure she knows to administer admirably.

“Do you want a hug Big Macintosh?”

Big Macintosh looked up at Bon Bon with tears in his eyes, she is more of a sister than Applejack has been to him. “Please…”

Bon Bon sat down next to him and lovingly wiped the tears away. “There, there, I’m here, everything is going to be fine.” Bon Bon gave him the hug he needed. “Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, nothing bad is ever going to happen to you Big Macintosh. I don’t want to see you sad.”Gently she rubbed his back. “I love you Big Macintosh.”

Bon Bon can feel Big Macintosh smiling. “Ah love you too, Bon Bon. Ah love you too.”

Big Macintosh closed his eyes. He’s happy to have Bon Bon with him, never before has he felt so scared in losing something very precious to him. Instinctively he slowly rubbed his head on her shoulder.

Bon Bon felt this and just couldn’t help but smile. “I take you’re finally happy.”

“Ah glad you’re here Bon Bon, Ah-Ah just need somepony to hug that’s all, you don’t mind if Ah shed some tears do you?” Big Macintosh needs to let his past fear out of his system.

Bon Bon finished her curing hug to place a hoof on his cheek. “You’re being a real stallion Big Macintosh, it’s alright if you cry. Everypony cries Big Macintosh, sure I understand it isn’t considered very stallion when a stallion cries but you well, you have done so much and you care about me so much. You’ve forgiven me, took me in, wiped away my tears, protected me, shared some of the cool stories your mum told you, and held me in your arms like I’m the most important thing to you. So cry I won’t judge you, I will love you for being who you are and that is Big Macintosh. You are more stallion than any other stallion in Equestria plus the Crystal empire.”

“Here it comes…” Big Macintosh covered his face with his hooves and commenced crying.

Bon Bon just sat there rubbed his back with her left arm to soothe the path for more tears.

Minutes past.
“Ah’m so selfish Bon Bon.” Big Macintosh whispered quietly.

Bon Bon shook her head while she continued rubbing Big Macintosh’s back. “Big Macintosh, don’t confuse attachment to selfishness. I understand you don’t want to let go of me its normal Big Macintosh.”

Big Macintosh turned to look at Bon Bon, the face he has is a covalence of hope, need, and of course, selfishness. “Ah sort of hoped that Lyra Heartstrings didn’t change. Ah-Ah realized what Ah said last night when you were in my arms…Ah just don’t want to let go of you. You mean so much to me and Ah got mad at thinking that a mare like you deserves somepony so much better than Lyra. Still in the end Ah allowed myself to be selfish. Are you mad at me?”

Bon Bon stopped rubbing his back, hearing Big Macintosh confess his guilt to her made everything clear. She knew he felt kind of scared after saying those words to her last night but he cares about her so much that he wants her to be happy, why is the mind of a stallion so complex and hard to understand? “I’m not mad at you Big Macintosh, I’m just happy to see you express yourself like this me.” She wiped away a lone tear. “Are you and Applejack close? Like do you two talk about each other’s emotions?”

“No, but I wish we were close. Applejack is the reason why my mum & da died at the fangs of the timber wolves. Ah blamed her and almost hated her but luckily or morally driven Ah stopped the hate from consuming me. Ah try hard to reach out to her but she doesn’t like it since Ah ask her many times to change from her terrible lifestyle. Not everypony likes the light Ah suppose.” Big Macintosh can only make a weak grin to show Bon Bon of how low he stooped down.

So Applejack is the dear thing his parents went looking for in the Everfree forest.” Bon Bon thought because she remembered what Big Macintosh told her in the train when they were going to Canterlot.

Bon Bon moved closer to him to rub her head against his cheek.
“It’s okay Big Macintosh, for right now all that matters is that we have each other. Any way I somehow knew you will have a hard time letting go of me but let’s enjoy everything we have today. Let’s enjoy our wonderful relationship.” Bon Bon took Big Macintosh’s head and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead.

Big Macintosh felt peace, now that all his fear has flowed out in his tears. “Bon Bon.”

“Yes.”

The red stallion took her into another hug. “You know me too well.”

“Ooh Big Macintosh, that is because you allowed me to.”

Some of Bon Bon’s hair got on his nose; he quickly blew the hair off so it won’t make him sneeze and mess up the quietness of this pleasant moment.

“Love you Big Macintosh.”

“Love you too…Bon Bonny.”

Big Macintosh couldn’t resist.

***
“I will ask him what he and Lyra talked about later.” Bon Bon said in her mind.

***
“As a talented artist you two must understand that when at the number one spot on the charts you tend to feel like you’re on top of the world and nothing can ever bring you down. However, I found out the hard way that in life I’m not always going to be number one in the charts.” Dj Pon 3 exhaled sharply. “I entered the low point of my career and I couldn’t hack it for just one bit, so I just grabbed a bottle of scotch and poured myself a glass to numb away my little misfortune. The next day it was two glasses then three glasses, four, five, six, then the whole bottle. Soon I just drank to erase the feelings of not being the top artist in all of Equestria, sometimes my fans will ignore my shows while the most faithful ones which were few always came but it didn’t make a difference at all. Reality became too real for me and I, well being a coward and too simple minded just drank bottle after bottle of alcohol. Man you should have seen me back then when I drank, you will gasp at me and make fun me for being a little puny artist that can’t handle spot number two on the charts.”

Apple Cobbler raised her hoof. “Wait you only went down one spot and you got very uh, depress, err I mean distraught about that!?”

Dj Pon 3 nodded with a well what can I say grin. “Back then I took my fame for granted, I let it get to my head and make me think that being number one is everything. But going back to my now gone drinking problem, I drank every day, hell I even performed a show in which I was almost drunk heh imagine if I was really drunk, then even my most faithful fans will just see me as a complete loser. Pretty soon after looking at myself in the mirror with a bottle in my hoof it finally hit me.”

“How so?” Running Sun asked.

“That I am wasting myself away for being a puny artist…who can’t handle anything. I had to change not only for myself but also for my fans that look up to me. Six weeks, it took me six hellish frakken, oops sorry about that, six hellish weeks to get clean. Look at my right hoof it shakes.” Dj Pon 3 showed the couple her shaking hoof.

“Why does it shake??” Apple Cobbler took hold of Dj Pon 3’s hoof to feel the intensity of her shaking.

“Some will call it a side effect, others withdrawal, few say a left over scar, but I call it cravings.”

“Cravings?” Apple Cobbler said in a tone of question.

“I may be clean but that doesn’t mean I am completely immune to the cravings I had before, so whenever I feel a craving I drink milk. Milk helps me. But more importantly I fell down to the ground and through my own will I picked myself up to be a better pony. I looked at myself in the mirror again and saw me, a whole different me. Happy, I got a spark of inspiration to create new music, which in a unforeseeable turn of events I went back to number one in the charts. If I was my old self that will mean everything to me, today however in my new self I don’t care anymore if I’m number one or not. All that matters to me is my fans like both of you.” Dj Pon 3 touched both Apple Cobbler’s and Running Sun’s hooves. “I’m so happy to have fans like you.”

Hearing Dj Pon 3’s story touched Running Sun. In his mind he now saw Dj Pon 3 in whole different light, she is like him. Normal. Ordinary. Not immune to hardship. Sometimes weak in particular parts of life and Loving.

Apple Cobbler in her mind, saw Dj Pon 3 in a lukewarm stance. Normal. Pathetic. Self Absorbed. Humbled. Considerate. Can’t take criticism. Strong willed. Narcissistic. Completely shattered. Renewed. Free…from the hellish nightmare. Free.

“You’re amazing.” Running Sun complemented to the white mare. “You just gave me more reasons to keep you as my all time favorite artist!”

Dj Pon 3 placed a hoof over her heart. “Thank you Running Sun, hearing that coming from you means so much to me.”

Apple Cobbler just gave the artist a warm smile.

“You up for dessert?” Dj Pon 3 asked.

The young couple nodded.

“Sweet, because I’m up for some dessert too.”

Dj Pon 3 thanked Smart Gina in her mind for giving her such a wonderful idea.

“I love my fans. Even Running Sun’s little giggle and Apple Cobbler’s nice glasses.”

***

Applejack arrived in Canterlot.
“Okay Ah’m here but where exactly should Ah start looking!?” Applejack said under breath.

A warm breeze blew past Applejack causing her to look to her right which shows her a road that leads to the Glowing Kiowa.

“Hmm, thanks Chero if that was you or just coincidentally a real random breeze.”

The Element of Honesty tipped her hat at the sky and began to take each step to find Dj Pon 3.

Far from Applejack, Mr. Greenhooves the gardener for the Canterlot cemetery untangled the water hose to give a tulip, a rose and lastly a Daffodil water.
“Water for the dad.” Mr. Greenhooves watered the tulip while looking back to make sure Fluttershy won’t step on the hose and soak him again. “Now to the beautiful rose which reflects the elegance of the mom.” He watered the rose. “Now for the son who’s the daffo…huh! What in Celestia’s green earth is happening!?”

Occurring before his eyes, the daffodil withered and fell apart.
Leaf by leaf and trumpet.

***

In the heavenly paradise, the Son and Lauren stood next to the Father.

“Gold Sky wondered if Trixie will have a second chance because of the horrible way she died.” Said Lauren.

“Did he now.” The Father said with loving heartiness.

“Do you intend to give Trixie a second chance father??” Asked the Son.

“Hmmmm…” To give Trixie a second chance will be something that’s very easy for the Father, after all, he just needs to say the word and Trixie’s spirit will return to the earth. But since Trixie’s body has already decomposed along with the soul, the Father could simply give her a new body & soul and a new beginning just like the Son gave Gold Sky a new Genesis.

“Perhaps or perhaps not. I will have to think it over.” The Father gave both the Son and Lauren a hug.

The Father does not need to think it over; he only said that so it can be a surprise to Yahshua and Lauren.

The Great Spirit said the word. Only he knows when Trixie will wake up in her new beginning.

---

This is the second to last Bon Bon, Big Macintosh, and Lyra Heartstrings chapter.

Chapter. 49- Brother's Heartbeat, Embracing Forgiveness, and Prelude to Republic Counterattack.

PreviousChapters Next