• Published 28th Nov 2011
  • 7,514 Views, 259 Comments

Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust. - FoxofRarity



Even the best of Ponies like Twilight can fall to the Power of Lust. Leading to clashes with Friendship and Love Itself.

  • ...
115
 259
 7,514

PreviousChapters Next
A Solution, yes. Attainable...No.


Joy of hidden Love and the Wrath of Lust.

By.FoxofRarity

Chapter. 42

Disclaimer- Arthur's note at end. My Little Pony Friendship is Magic belongs to Hasbro and Lauren Faust.




In the beverage lounge at Ponyville, Dj Pon 3 sat down alone on the counter drinking her second bottle of milk. She knows this place mostly serves alcohol and the bar tender has always made that clear to her whenever she comes to the lounge. However, when the bar tender asked Dj Pon 3 why she only drinks milk and no other drink, the white mare replied that in the beginning of her career she used to have a drink or two with her adult fans or just milk if there’s children that bought backstage passes so they can meet her after every cool explosive performance. Now as time will show to many talented artists, Dj Pon 3’s career hit a temporary low point which caused her to become an alcoholic because she missed the love her fans will give her. So for a long time she drank bottle after bottle of alcohol until she looked at herself in the mirror only to realize what she’s becoming. This isn’t her true self and she is turning into what her harsh critics want her to be…a pathetic typical artist who can’t handle hard times. Dj Pon 3 cried, how can she allow herself to go this low? She had to change, for her health and for the children who look up to her, so she decided to join a group therapy group to help her become sober and with a different alias. But just before she was going to enter the therapy session she remembered that she is a famous artist and despite the oath that whatever is discussed in the session cannot be discussed outside of the group, there is always a chance that one of the groupies will be lippy and tell everypony that Dj Pon 3 is an alcoholic.

The white mare fell onto her couch to figure out what she can do. Out of habit she reached for a bottle to drink her worries away. “NO!” She yelled. “NO, NO MORE!! NO MORE!!!” Dj Pon 3 threw the bottle in the trashcan which broke causing the room to fill with a strong sterile scent. “It starts here. It starts now!” Dj Pon 3’s magic got hold of her xippo lighter; she ignited the lighter and threw it into the trashcan causing a blue flame to shoot up before her.

“Will power! I can stop drinking. I know I can because I can…I CAN! I CAN!!!” Dj Pon 3 collected every bottle she stashed throughout her house and one by one poured the liquid down her drain with both hope & doubt. She almost forgot about her flask underneath her pillow and her hollowed out sunglasses that hold two ounces of the strongest whiskey.

“Good bye flask, good bye sunglasses.” Both got smashed by her hoof. This moment marked the moment of a new beginning. The easy part is done so now comes the torture of stopping herself from giving in to her cravings. Withdrawal will sting like a wretch.

The morning sun awoke her and before she knew it her craving struck her like a slap to the cheek. “Don’t give in. I can do this and I will do it for children.” Dj Pon 3 went to the restroom to brush her teeth, upon looking into the mirror her weakness made its presence known. “Just one drink it won’t hurt you.”

The torture begins. “Shut up!”

Her reflection became its own identity. “Oh don’t say that, we both know you can’t do this. Beside one cup of liquor is your coffee remember.

Dj Pon 3 let out a deep breath. “I don’t give a fraken damn about what you have to say! I will get clean and I will start creating new music!”

Pfft yeah I believe you. Didn’t you say that before you chugged down a whole bottle of Lieutenant Megan rum when you saw your name go down in the charts?” The carvings have a mind of their own, they are the animate beings of temptation.

Tears formed in Dj Pon 3’s cerise eyes, her right hoof began to shake uncontrollably. She had no choice than to run to her refrigerator to chug down a bottle which will end her worries. But to her dismay there was no bottle of alcohol in the fridge, all there was is milk and juice.

She can’t give in. “COME HERE!” She grabbed the bottle of milk, popped off the lid…bottoms up. “Hmmm it’s cold.”

The white mare fell to her knees and cried. This is only the first day but she will succeed.

After six weeks of hellish torture her right hoof still shakes but the little voice of temptation suffered a slow painful death.

Dj Pon 3 is clean.
The bar tender developed respect for the white mare, so he served her a tall glass of two percent milk that’s on the house. “Thank you sir.” Dj Pon 3 said before she began her enjoyment of the cold yummy sensation.

Applejack walked into the lounge, her emerald eyes spotted the mare she’s looking for. So causally as casually can be Applejack sat down on a stool next to Dj Pon 3.

The bar tender came up to Applejack. “What will it be ma’am?”

“Uh, Ah’ll just have a shot of your strongest Sake.” Applejack looked over to DJ Pon 3 who for the moment is too busy enjoying her milk.

“Here ya go sweetheart, enjoy.”

Applejack drank the smooth shot without any form of difficultly. Meanwhile Dj Pon 3 finished her milk and had a face that can tell anypony that she is still craving some more milk.

Time for the Element of Honesty to make her move. “Can Ah buy you drink?” Offered Applejack.

Dj Pon 3 became baffled at this offer from some random mare but hey if she’s offering than why not. “Uh sure, thanks.”

Applejack smiled. “One gin and tonic for the lady please.”

A look of worry formed on the bar tender’s face.

The same can be said for Dj Pon 3. “What’s gin and tonic?”

Applejack answered her question. “Oh it’s just some gin mixed with some tonic water.”

“Oh that doesn’t sound so bad.” Dj Pon 3 turned towards the bar tender so he can serve her drink, his job is to serve drinks and be all ears. Not question anypony’s request.

If only the white mare knew what gin is.

“Here you go, en-en-enjoy.” The bar tender turned away from Dj Pon 3 so she wouldn’t see him frown.

“Cheers!” Applejack said happily.

“Cheers!” Dj Pon 3’s magic brought her drink to her lips and she drank it all.

All it takes is just one.

***

In Big McIntosh’s room Bon Bon dreamed of a song her pa will sing to her whenever she felt down, fortunately only the parts she remembers most are the parts she dreamed about.

“Everybody saying that it’s going to go away but it don’t go. And everybody’s telling you one day it’s going to end change. But you don’t know, if it’s really going to end.
But there is a way, there is a spark, There is a hope that you can hold on to. There is a lifeline come to the rescue, just like a hoof that’s waiting for you. And if you believe in this I promise that you won’t be alone. There is a way, the love and the hope, and the peace…Don’t you think your life worth saving, don’t you know that love is amazing, don’t you want to lay your troubles down? Lay them down. If I thought, I was alone then I’ll feel cold like pain but there is some much more to love and it’s waiting here for you. There is a way, there is a spark, There is a hope that you can hold on to. There is a lifeline come to the rescue. Just like hoof that’s waiting for you. And if you believe in this I promise that you won’t be alone. There is a way, the love and the hope, and the peace.” Bon Bon’s pa will kiss her on the forehead and give a hug to let her know that she is not alone.

For no reason the cream colored mare woke up in the middle of the night, her ears picked up the sound of Big Macintosh’s soft snoring. The reason why he’s there is to reinsure Bon Bon that Lyra Heartstrings will not get anywhere near her, so to add to that belief he slept in the corner of his room on top of a cushion.

“Big Macintosh you are my hope.” Bon Bon whispered to herself. “Thank you.”

***

Lyra Heartstrings tried as she may could not fall asleep. The first reason, she likes to sleep on her side but she can’t because of the bandages covering her damaged ears. Second reason every window in her house is still broken allowing every noise outside to keep her awake. And lastly, her Bon Bon is not with her.

She loves Bon Bon very much but the nurture she endured in her childhood created a new nature inside of her which will cause her to become like the cruel Angel of the Death.

And the Angel of Death likes to be by Lyra’s side.

Even it means to persuade Lyra to deny the help Big Macintosh said he’ll provide for her in order to help Bon Bon.

Inside the inner core of Lyra Heartstring’s mind is the innocent filly she used to be…repressed to be forever ignored. The memories of the times she spent with her father before he fell victim to alcohol are also repressed to reside inside there too.

Lyra wants Bon Bon back but she no match against that titan Big Macintosh, even she is to use the wire on him he will fall on his back to use his body weight to knock her out or overpower her magic by pulling off the wire. Big Macintosh will come visit her again so he can try to help her but she will reject it.

After all who can be stronger than the Angel of Death…since nopony has ever returned when she paid any one victim a visit.

***


The morning sun shined into Dj Pon 3’s bedroom.

In the bed laid two mares. One was Applejack who woke up just minutes ago and the second is Dj Pon 3 who with a smile on her lips plus a coming hangover, is still sound asleep on Applejack’s chest. Last night in the lounge Applejack and the white mare began to chat about anything that mares like to chat about. From the fruitless two years Applejack spent with Rarity she has learned many of Rarity’s masteries of flirting, it allowed Applejack to persuade Dj Pon 3 to lower her guard and become vulnerable to the apple family suave along with causing Dj Pon 3 to completely become unaware of the sterile aftertaste alcohol gives. So during a conversation Applejack moved in to kiss Dj Pon 3 on the cheek. This quickly shocked the talented artist who never experienced this sort of contact other than from her parents, so Applejack used the power her green eyes have. She made them wide with a soft looping gaze that can make anypony forget what they’re thinking at the very moment. (Thanks to Rarity of course.) Dj Pon 3 returned the unexpected act of affection to Applejack. “Ho, ho Ah got her where Ah want her. Time to move up to the next level.

So Applejack began to inch closer to Dj Pon 3. She took off her hat and gently took off Dj Pon 3’s sunglasses in order to look into those cerise eyes. Applejack can see signs of hellish struggle and a shade of hard earned pride. Dj Pon 3 placed a hoof on Applejack’s… well mane or ponytail whichever term seems subtle enough. “You have such lovely hair. It’s so neatly bundled up but shines brightly, do always keep your hair like this?” Dj Pon 3 asked while she reached for her drink which has been secretly replaced with milk, thanks to the caring bar tender who didn’t want Dj Pon 3 to become an alcoholic again, but Dj Pon 3 didn’t seem to notice the change in her drink.

Applejack waved her hair the way the models in Canterlot do when they come out of a salon, true, Applejack is not very much into the typical mannerisms that most mares love to display but if it means in getting her the pleasure she wants from this talented artist then by all means there is no damning harm in using those mannerisms. “Ah sure do, day in day out. Ah don’t like getting stuff stuck in my hair because then Ah will have to ask either my big brother or little sister to brush out the twigs or whatever what not that got stuck in there. They don’t like brushing my hair because they say Ah get too fussy. So that’s why Ah keep it like this. Oh, and thanks to some generous help from a friend my hair shines bright as Princess Celestia’s sun.” Applejack felt nothing in making a cameo reference to Rarity. A lesser pony will think that Applejack will feel some sort of emotion whenever a thought of Rarity passes through her mind; however, the mind of a pleasure seeking pony is free from useless nostalgic emotions. Why have emotions when she can have pleasure.

“Well I love it.” The white mare soon got attached to this Applejack like a duckling who spots a moving creature and by unquestioning choice follows it because if this creature is moving than has to be its mother. It is quite unnerving to think that Dj Pon 3 is developing feelings for this hearty Earth pony, she has heard that love at first sight quote from her peers that try replicate her unique style with no success.

Being shattered to millions of pieces by alcohol showed Dj Pon 3 how empty her life becomes without the joys from her fans, she is no desert owl who enjoys total solitude she is a Unicorn mare that is aware of the meaning of self accomplishment. Love from her fans is nice but just sitting down and chatting with a hard working mare like Applejack just showed her that she is just a normal pony who can fall down and pick herself up.

Applejack brought herself closer to the white mare; she placed a hoof under that nice chin and breathed slowly. From the way the warm breath struck the white mare she knew what’s coming next, oh how the quivering curiosity to taste those hard working lips is causing her liberalistic ideals to plant themselves in her mind. For awhile Dj Pon 3 thought relationships were not for her because just like the fans that come to her cool shows they go away when she blows them a kiss and leave the stage. On the other side of her renewed sober rationale she will never allow herself to go the lowest of the low by experiencing one night stands with her peers, handsome or beautiful fans of her. Just like her career is tied to her by commitment Dj Pon 3 wishes to commit herself to her future soul mate either mare or stallion. Whichever comes first to sweep her off her hooves.

The distance between both mares’ lips lessened, this will seal the moment Dj Pon 3 has yearned ever since she became sober…a kiss. The beginning of a relationship.

Feeling warm tender lips of the down to earth Applejack tasted like the first half of her name. Moist, sweet, and rejuvenating. A new piece to add to her once shattered self.

To Applejack this means a whole night of what she wants…non binding physical union.

Applejack looked down at how sweet Dj Pon 3 slept on her chest with exactly the same innocence displayed from Rarity after their first date. Sweet closed eyes that await the coming happiness the second they open; a smile on those lips that show the meaning of happiness like the sweetest cup cake Pinkie Pie can create.

“Two years…two miserable years of being deprived of this, oh now Ah know why Ah always go for Unicorns. Magic makes mah body super sensitive and their horns” Applejack giggled in such a foul matter, like the Razor who has no emotion other than to protect with unorthodox methods, Applejack has no distinction in what’s morally right & wrong. “Why do Ah need a stallion.”

Applejack looked at the clock, it said eight thirty eight. “Oh no! Ah told Big Mac Ah’ll bring in today’s crop so he can spend some time with Bon Bon. Gotta hurry or Big Mac with make me buck tomorrow’s crop too!” So with trained skillfulness Applejack gently lifted up Dj Pon 3’s head off her chest, she got the pillow she was using and placed Dj Pon 3’s head on it. Slowly without making the slightest noise Applejack got up from the bed, got her hat, and before leaving she spotted some paper with a pen next to it.

“Ah could do that.” Quickly Applejack took the pen wrote something on the paper. “See you around.” She whispered.

Applejack left.

Thirteen minutes passed until Dj Pon 3’s mind started telling her body to wake up. Subconsciously she pressed her head onto the pillow thinking that it is Applejack, such a wonderful experience she had with the mare who swept her off her hooves without using a single pick up line or false flattery. Her ears did not pick up the soft heartbeat but her mind is still in complete euphoria for her heart took over her mind by allowing the most beautiful emotion to become free on the wings of stained but pure spirit. The ears continued telling the heart & mind that it no longer hears Applejack’s soft heartbeat. With each growing millisecond the mind pictured the future with Applejack…Dj Pon 3 fell in love with Applejack.

The flow between the mind & heart is in for a surprise for they did not hear the what ears did not hear.

“Applejack…” The white spoke lovingly. “I love yo…” She opened her eyes.

The white mare desperately looked around her room in rising fear.
“Applejack?” She called hoping that the Earth Pony will show up and quiet her fears.

“Applejack!” Nothing.

That cold feeling that comes when one hangs on to hope for too long embraced the white mare with heartless affection.
“Applejack…! Applejack…! Applejack…! APPLEJACK!!!” Reality is cruel.

Dj Pon 3 brought herself up and that is when she heard the soft scrunch paper makes, her magic brought the paper to her eyes.


Thanks for the night.

Is what all the paper said.

“Applejack…” The white mare moaned with pain. “AH! My head! Why do I have such a huge headac…!” She gasped and looked at her right hoof, it didn’t shake one bit.

Dj Pon 3 rolled up into the fetal position, she has been used. Used only for sex by a mare who seemed to be pure of heart. Why did this have to happen to her! Of course this is different than that time she had a one night stand with Trixie because that was when she drank like a fool and did not have the moral standards she has now. However, they ended up in that dark cave(Through Pinkie's doing) where in order to survive she had harvest Trixie’s organs to trade them with a scary looking tinker so he can give her food and a map to Ponyville.

Dj Pon 3 cried.

She allowed herself to be used and she failed herself by drinking that gin and tonic.

***
“Bon Bon, rise and shine.” Big Macintosh softly shook the cream colored mare.

“Oooooh, five more minutes please and I’ll give you a big hug.” Bon Bon groaned.

“Bon Bon, it’s me Big Macintosh.”

Her eyes shot open wide at hearing those words, for a moment there she thought it was her pa that’s waking her up.

“Oh I’m sorry Big Macintosh I-I was still dreaming when you woke me up. Hahehaheha.” Her giggle will convince him.

“Ok whatever, come downstairs so we can eat breakfast and Ah will explain the rules to you since it seems that you’re going to be here a quite awhile.” Big Macintosh cleared his throat to tell Bon Bon that she cannot ask any questions. “Come, come.” He led her to the dining room.

Applejack just got home panting hard like Winona who played fetch nonstop. Apple Bloom is crusading and Granny is just rocking about in her chair without a care in the world.

Big Macintosh waited until Applejack finished eating. He knew that she had a one night stand; he can smell it on her causing his stomach to rumble in total disgust. Big Macintosh just could not understand how Applejack will just do something like that but Applejack is not with Rarity anymore. Who in his terms kept Applejack clean.

After Applejack left Big Macintosh cleared the table. “Ok Bon Bon Ah’m going to set the rules, oh and you don’t have to worry about Applejack, Granny Smith, and Apple Bloom they won’t question your presence here.”

“Are you sure Big Macintosh?” Bon Bon kindly interrupted with a meek voice.

“Ah’m sure Bon Bon so don’t worry.” *Deep breath* “You will need to be by my side at all times when we’re in public alright.”
Upon hearing this Bon Bon automatically questioned Big Macintosh.

Obviously Big Macintosh knows this is for her own good.

“Because Bon Bon, Lyra Heartstrings is very unpredictable. Ah know you experienced that constantly before you came here. Also adding to that, she attacked me when Ah paid her a visit some days back luckily for me Ah just gave her one heck of my patented yells to get her off of me.” Big Macintosh flicked a lock of his hair to show his pride.

“You just yelled at her?” This is something new.

“Eeyup.”

How come I never thought of that before?” Bon Bon thought.

Big Macintosh continued on with the first rule. “Lyra can appear and just take you. Ah promised you that Ah will protect you, so you must stay by my side at all times is that clear…Ah don’t want you to get hurt.”

Bon Bon’s ears picked up the deep vibrancy of coming worry, she knows the frequency well because her pa often spoke to her like that.

“Second rule if Ah am not around you will stay here in the farm until Ah get back. Just like the first rule we cannot risk Lyra getting near you. Of course Ah know you’re thinking, oh what am Ah going to do while Ah wait for him!” Big Macintosh kind heartily mocked Bon Bon with the tone of voice he used in the last sentence. “This is plenty to do here. You can play with Apple Bloom when she’s not out causing some sort of havoc with her crusading, she’s really good at that fancy sword play act thing. There’s Granny Smith you can talk to her, she has a lot of stories to tell you just don’t wake her up when she’s napping though because she will start patting you on the head and won’t stop until you put her back to sleep. Applejack…well, there’s Applejack. Don’t let her hit on you.”

Bon Bon tilted her head. “Why will she hit on me???”

Big Macintosh rolled his eyes. “Because she will, also don’t let her nuzzle you, touch you in places you don’t want to be touched in the first place, don’t drink rough cider with her, don’t let her come into my room when Ah’m not there, also don’t go apple bucking with her in the densest part of the farm, what else, um, there was something else, oh! Don’t touch her hat.” Quite the list.

“Almost forgot, you can also try your hoof at apple bucking or plowing. There will always be things need to done around here.”

“I guess I could have a chat with Granny Smith.” Bon Bon said.

The red stallion tapped the table with his right hoof two times. “Ok those are the rules. If you follow them you can stay here for as long as you need, perhaps you can help Apple Bloom get her cutie mark. Any who the rules start now.” Big Macintosh got up from the table and made his way to the door.

“What!! You mean now as in right now!?”

“Eeyup. You said you will have a chat with Granny Smith, so you will need to stay here while Ah go visit somepony.”

“But…!” Bon Bon pleaded.

“Ah don’t want you to get hurt Bon Bon. Please stay here, beside if you get bored you talk to Applejack but don’t leave the farm and don’t her do any of things Ah told you about.” His voice had that worried vibrancy again.

“I’ll stay here Big Macintosh but please don’t take too long.” Bon Bon saw Big Macintosh coming up to her. He placed a hoof on her shoulder.

“Ah won’t take too long. Have fun!” The red stallion turned around and left.

Outside, Big Macintosh spotted Applejack working hard bucking apple trees, out of impulse he went over to give her a piece of his mind.

Applejack spotted her big brother coming over. “Howdy Big Mac what can Ah help ya with?”

Straight to the point. “Whose heart did you break now.”

“Huh?” Applejack tilted her head this is the first time Big Macintosh shows any kind of care to the things she does.

“Don’t play stupid just answer the simple question.”

Applejack sighed.
“Dj Pon 3, Ah hooked up with her at the beverage lounge and we chatted about stuff then Ah used all the things Ah learned from Rarity…Ho, ho, ho, after two empty years! It just felt so great to have a wonderful…hmmmmmm.” Applejack closed her eyes to moan in euphoric satisfaction.

“Ok ew! But why do you do this! Why are you like this? Ah bet this mare got attached to you and now is extremely hurt. You know how we ponies fall in love so quickly.”

Applejack slowly rolled her eyes at Big Mac.
“Here’s a newsflash Big Mac, Ah’m nothing like we ponies alright. Ah just want to get in, have fun, and just get out. Besides you know Ah’ve been doing this for a long time so why the sudden interest?”

“You never got Rarity did you?” Big brother always knows.

“Ah…” Applejack broke eye contact; she got reminded of the blemish in her pride. “Ah will never get to experience any of her beauty just her soft lips.”

Big Mac scoffed lightly. “If you keep doing what you’re doing it’s going to come back and bite you in the flank, also don’t expect me to pick you back up when you rock bottom. Ah will let you face the punishment of your immorality.” He turned his back to Applejack and started to walk away.

“Who does he think he is!?” Applejack thought angrily. “HEY! You think you can just come up to me and start acting like da!”

Big Macintosh stopped, he turned back around to face Applejack, and in a dreadful gait he approached Applejack.

He stood inches away from Applejack along with letting out a deep growl.
“Ah am not da…BUT AH’M CLOSEST FRAKKEN THING TO HIM!!!!” The distortion in the clarity caused all the apples in the nearby trees to fall down. “Ah took care of you, Ah took care of Apple Bloom, and Ah took care of Granny Smith. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH AH SACRIFICED FOR ALL OF YOU! After mum and dad da Ah had to abandon my dream of being a physicist in order to prevent us from going into poverty, Ah had to force myself to become stronger so Ah can endure the day in, day out work of bucking every one of these trees! Ah had to leave all my friends behind while you get to hang out with your friends every damn day. So yeah Applejack you tell me Ah’m not da but it was Ah who changed Apple Blooms diapers, it was Ah who explained everything about puberty to you, it was Ah who took care of Granny Smith whenever she went into hospice care but came out the next day a-ok, it was Ah who picked you up back up whenever the bullies threw you down, and it was Ah who raised both you and Apple Bloom!” Big Macintosh pulled his head back so he can look down at Applejack with the eyes of an angry father. “So don’t you forget that! Ah am not da but Ah’m the closest thing you’ll ever have to him. So good bye and get back to frakken work!” Big Mac stomped away and never looked back at Applejack.

“There’s no need to rub it in Big Mac.” Applejack got back to work.

***

*Knocking*
“Ah Big Macintosh, it’s good to see you.” Time Turner said happily. “Come in.”

“So what can I help you with Big Macintosh, did you set an appointment because if you did I will have check because today has not been so kind to me.” Time Turner went to get his log book.

“What happened?” Asked Big Macintosh.

Time Turner came back with his log book and with an hour glass.

“Well today Golden Harvest is pretty upset because she said that somepony got too close to her and she had to play their game in order to put that pony in her place. Heh.” Time Turner sat down on his comfy chair. “I couldn’t believe that a mare will hit on my wife, sure I now there are some mares who do that but everypony knows that I and Golden Harvest are a happy wedded couple. In fact when she told me this I thought she originally meant it was a stallion. Hm, I guess strange things happen because she forgot the name of the mare who tried hitting on her.”

Big Macintosh just blinked. “That’s Applejack to you.”

The brown stallion grabbed a pencil with his mouth. “All right the psychiatrist is in, now before we start I want to ask you why you scheduled this appointment.”

The red stallion went straight to the point because he hopes with Time Turner’s advice he can help Lyra Heartstrings. Any help is of invaluable use.

“Well Time Turner, I’m not here for any psychological help but simply here to ask you if can help me with somepony who really needs your help.”

“Oh.” Well at least Time Turner will not be seeing another stallion cry in front of him.

At first Big Macintosh was going to say Lyra’s name but he stopped himself because what if Time Turner is to blabber about it. It could destroy Lyra’s reputation along with destroying any kind of progress.

“Well it’s like this Time Turner; there is somepony who is very abusive, kind, loving, and very unpredictable. You see this pony is in love but sometimes hits pony it loves, so the pony it loves left that pony until it gets the help it needs.”

“Hmmm, well how about this Big Macintosh. Stop being so vague and start giving me the details that will be of use to me alright.” Time Turner laid out seriously.

“Ah will not say the name or sex of this pony but this somepony experience a terrible childhood.”

Time Turner smiled professionally. “Ok this can be a possible indicator go on.”

“The father will beat this pony’s mother and the pony itself. The pony’s mother died due to all the trauma…the pony itself well it killed its father by strangling him and does not express any remorse for doing so. Big Macintosh said all he needed to say so now it’s Time Turners part to give the help he needs.

“Well what you got here is the typical outcome of childhood abuse. The child will grow with hate and rage because the child couldn’t do anything to stop the pain being inflected on uh, well I guess I’ll say it’s a him but only for an example. Any who the young victim couldn’t do anything to stop the pain inflected on him and his mother, so growing up he’ll bottle up these bad emotions out of hope that he one day inflict the same pain onto the father but most of the times the father dies before the child has a chance for revenge. So this causes the mental structure of the grown son to feel pathetic but always on the verge of total rage. When faced with failure from either his wife or child, he is reminded of the times his father will yell at him for being a failing good for nothing so this causes him to lash out at his family and I guess you’re already bored.” Time Turner asked.

“Eenope, but did you figure all of that out? Because all of that information just made total sense” Big Macintosh is sure in awe right now. This is so much more complex than the radical equations he solves daily when he's tutoring ponies who wish to excel in math.

Time Turner let out a mild chuckle. “Oh no, I didn’t come up with any of that, I’m just a psychiatrist all I do is just prescribe medications. All this information I’m telling you, I got from a Psychologist they do all the untangling work and diagnosing the problems.”

Big Macintosh wants answers not another explanation. *Ting* A flashback of those golden eyes came back to him. To a lesser pony one can only see rage but Big Macintosh saw something else in them. Something that may not be of Lyra but something that’s unexplainable, his math can’t help him in this little rut.

“Time Turner there might be something else about Ly…err Ah-Ah mean this pony.”

“Then lay it on me Big Macintosh.”

“There is something in this pony, but Ah can’t point it out. Ah think this pony is acting the way it is because something is making it act that way but at the same time it is still has conscious power of its actions.” Something unexpected.

Time Turner swiftly got up from his chair to get a cup of tea. He sighed because at hearing this information he now knows that this is beyond he medication prescribing practice, he will have to pass this problem to somepony who is greater skilled in the field of Psychology.

“Big Macintosh from the looks of it I’m afraid I cannot help you because at hearing the new information you gave me, I can’t prescribe any kind of medications until I fully know the diagnosis of this pony.”

Frak.

“Well is there somepony who can help me?” Big Macintosh asked.

Time Turner saw no shame directing Big Macintosh to this somepony.
“There is Big Macintosh and it’s a psychologist.”

Big Mac’s ears perked up in delight.
“Perfect! Where can I find the nearest one!! Tell me, tell me, tell me!” Big Mac somehow picked up that trait from Rarity.

The brown stallion rubbed the back of his neck obviously hoping that Big Macintosh is seeing this little act so he can know that bad news is coming.
“Uhhhh…ok first let me say this. There is not a single psychologist here in Ponyville the nearest one is in Canterlot.”

“That doesn’t matter Time Turner tell me the name of the one you recommend that I should take this pony to.” The red stallion borrowed a piece of paper and pencil to write down the name.

There’s more to the bad news. “Big Macintosh it’s only name not names, before I give you the name of the psychologist I will tell you why there’s only one. You see Big Macintosh the reason why my career as a psychiatrist is so successful is because most ponies that come to me are living in a state of denial, they do not want to hear about what’s troubling them even though the reason they are in a state of trouble is through their own doing. However nopony ever wants to hear that it’s their fault, they just can’t comprehend the full capacity of taking responsibility for creating their own problems so they come to me so I can prescribe them the medications that for eleven hours a day they forget the mess they mentally created.” Time Turner stopped so Big Macintosh can fill in the blanks.

“So a psychologist figures out the problems a pony has by making the pony come clean or by coming up with it by simply figuring it out through perception and skill of reading the physical or spoken symbols expressed from the pony.” Big Macintosh said.

“Exactly, Big Macintosh. That is why there is why there’s only one psychologist in all of Equestria. Nevertheless, this Psychologist has something special that makes him very unique. He’s a telepath.”

Big Mac tilted his head.“A telo what now?”

“A telepath is somepony who can read every and I mean every part of the mind. Thoughts, memories, plans, images, you name it! Once he connects to your mind he can see everything inside of course he’ll only go as far as you want him to go. Plus with his ability he can place thoughts in somepony’s mind that will make them do whatever he says, also bring up repressed memories, creating barriers from memories that ponies don’t want to see, erasing memories, and even communicate through the mind. Man! I wish I had telepathy, it will make Hearts & Hooves day and my anniversary so much easier.” Joked Time Turner.

The more Big Macintosh heard the more he wanted to meet this psychologist.
“Time Turner please tell me who this stallion is!”

“His name is Gold Sky.”

“Gold Sky, ok Ah got, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!” Time Turner has to be kidding. “Gold Sky is psychologist!”

“That he is Big Macintosh, so let me fill you in the details since I can see such surprise on your face. He became a psychologist because his wife didn’t like the fact that he didn’t use much of his talents other than his strength in the furniture delivery depot. Since he doesn’t like to use his magic much, he figured that his telepathy did not count as magic so he decided to use it to help other ponies. After like four years studying he opened his business with an ear to ear grin, but so far I can count on both hooves how many patients he had since the first day he opened.” Time Turner poured some tea for Big Macintosh.

“So how many patients did he have?”

Time Turner almost choked on his tea at hearing that question. “Two for bloody sake! Pass me that towel please.” Time Turner wiped off the tea from his chin.

“All this time Ah never knew that Gold Sky is a telopath and a psychologist. Do you have any of his business cards?”

“It’s telepath not telopath Big Macintosh and sorry I don’t have any business cards of his because like I said earlier most ponies live in a state of denial and cannot take responsibility of their own problems so he’s not doing good in business.” Time Turner explained.

Big Macintosh got up. “Well thank you for your time, help, and tea, Time Turner Ah'll be going, my payment for this little appointment will come tomorrow and give Golden Harvest my best regards.” So as he headed towards the door Time Turner will say something that will give him the shock of his life.

“She has her eye on you Big Macintosh.” Time Turner said softly.

“Huh?” Big Mac turned back around.

The ears of the brown stallion dropped. “My beautiful wife Golden Harvest has her eye on you.”

“Wh-wh-wh-what do you me mean by that.”

“Please sit. My wife thinks that I am committing infidelity.” Time Turner is good at getting into the basic layer of pony’s minds but that does not mean his mind is not susceptible to internal trouble. “Can you believe my own wife thinks I’m breaking the vows I made to her on the altar.”

Time Turner timed the right moment when Big Macintosh will ask the predictable.

“Have you ever…you know. Have you?”

“Big Macintosh, I will rather castrate myself than to ever commit infidelity on my wife.” Time Turner said in a wary raspy voice.

The answer satisfied Big Macintosh. “Why does she think that, Time Turner!?”

“She thinks this because most of my patients are mares and they always check me out in public…look Big Macintosh she told me in my face that if she ever catches me cheating on her she will have revenge by cheating on me with you. I tried setting up an appointment with Gold Sky for the past few days but I’ve been unable to reach him. So good luck trying to get a hold of him and please leave right now.” Time Turner frowned. “It’s better you than anypony else.”

The red stallion stayed quiet and left Time Turner’s office, he went downstairs to leave. When he made it to the first floor, Golden Harvest greeted him a polite smile.

Big Mac felt his body go cold but still smiled back at Golden Harvest and left.

***
Bon Bon helped herself to some cold all natural apple juice from the fridge.
“This juice tastes way better than that store brought stuff, I hope Big Macintosh doesn’t mind that I’m drinking the juice he made.”

*Four cups later*

Bon Bon found Granny Smith sitting on her rocking chair.

“Hi.” The cream colored mare greeted meekly.

Granny Smith got taken away from her attempt to doze off.
“Hello dearie, you must be the guest Big Macintosh told me about.”

Bon Bon smiled to conform Granny Smith’s inquiry.
“Ah’m sure Big Macintosh already told you but you’re welcome to say here for as long as you want.”

“So you really don’t mind at all?” Bon Bon asked.

“No, not at all. A friend of Big Mac is a friend of mine.” The old mare said in jiffiness.

Bon Bon for no reason smiled a smile of hope, so much Big Macintosh has done for her and so much she’ll need to thank him for.
“He’s such a wonder stallion.”

Granny Smith chuckled. “Oh you’re only scratching the surface. Big Macintosh has been running the farm since he was just a youngster, after his mum and da died Big Macintosh or Big Maco as Ah like to call him, stopped being a colt and became a stallion. Of course he cried when he realized this is the end of his childhood but he took full responsibility. First thing he did is tell me; he’ll always take good care of me and will never put me in a nursing home. He also learned everything about taking care of little Apple Bloom from changing her diapers, singing her to sleep, and being in tune with her needs. Also there’s Applejack who at first had a hard time adjusting to everything but she got around to it. Big Macintosh is such a noble stallion; he will always put us first before his needs and heck as jeck he even left his friends too. But at least he made a new one, uhh, Caramel should be his name. Any who he’s just a good soul waiting for a time in which all he did for us will show Equestria all the things he accomplished.” Granny Smith began to pat Bon on the head.

“Say by the way Bon Bon are both of you dating??” Granny Smith asked.

Bon Bon’s cheeks became red.
“N-n-no we’re not dating…we, we are just friends.” She said quickly.

Not what Granny Smith wanted to hear but the truth is the truth.
“Will that’s a shame. Ah remember when Big Maco and some nice mare by the name Cheerilee were dating. Those two lovebirds couldn’t be separated and Ah thought, finally Big Macintosh got the mare he deserves…only to find out later in the day that Apple Bloom and her friends were behind everything with some kind of love potion they concocted. Talk about bursting your bubble.” Both mares shared a laugh.

“So what happened to both of them?”

Granny placed a hoof under her wrinkled chin. “I think those two made a promise to each other to always stay friends and just friends. Because if their friendship goes beyond friendship than it has to be the work of Apple Bloom and her friends.”

“Hmmm, well I hope Big Macintosh finds a mare that’s right for him.” Bon Bon said cheerfully.

From out of nowhere.

“Bon Bon!!” Big Macintosh called out as he arrived back in the farm.

“Oh look it’s Big Macintosh.” Bon Bon pointed out.

“My dear, Ah may be old but that doesn’t mean Ah’m blind, deaf, or suffering from Alzheimer’s. So shut up!” Granny Smith barked angrily.

Bon Bon threw her head back. “Whoa, well sorry.”

Granny Smith shot her a smile. “It’s alright dearie, we all make mistakes. ZZZZZZZZZ…” Granny fell asleep.

“Bon Bon.” Big Macintosh said again. “C’mon we are going to Canterlot. Thanks to Time Turner, Ah think we can get Lyra the help she needs.”

The smile of hope came back shining brighter than ever. “Let’s go!” Bon Bon tried to make a dash to the gate only to be held back by Big Macintosh who bit down on her tail.

“Now hold your enthusiasm, Bon Bon first things first. Ah will need to get you something to cover your head, so Lyra can’t tell it’s you. So come with me to my room please.” Big Maco led her to his room where he dug about in his closest to find a good hat for Bon Bon.

“Perfect! This hat suits you, it used to belong to Applejack because Rarity gave it to her last Nightmare Night.” Big Macintosh placed the hat on Bon Bon.

“It looks nice, thanks Big Macintosh.”

Big Macintosh smiled warmly at her. “Of course, Bon Bon.”

Big Macintosh will only admit it to himself but he’s already developed a soft spot for Bon Bon.

A noble stallion forgives and forgets.

Both ponies boarded the train to Canterlot, Big Macintosh especially had high hopes for he didn’t know that Gold Sky is a psychologist and a telopath.

Following rule one Bon Bon sat next to Big Macintosh. After some time of hearing nothing but the chugging train engine Bon Bon decided to ask Big Macintosh about his parents.

“Big Macintosh, can I ask you a serious question?”

“Of course you can ask.” Big Macintosh replied.

“How did your mum and da die?”

Big Macintosh sighed and automatically brought his forearms close to his body like he’s hugging something…he still misses Smarty Pants. Nevertheless, he will answer the surface of Bon Bon’s question and not go in depth.

“Timber Wolves killed them when they went to look for something dear in the Everfree forest.” Big Macintosh turned away from Bon Bon when he finished answering her question.

Bon Bon placed a hoof on Big Macintosh’s shoulder, she never thought that Big Macintosh will speak to her like she never done anything to him. In fact Big Macintosh will kiss her on the head after he tucks her in at night, Bon Bon now understood that Big Macintosh’s paternal instinct took over when he transitioned into a stallion and that instinct is why he cares so dearly for her. A father will protect his children and to him she is his daughter, just like Apple Bloom, Applejack, and probably Granny Smith to a certain extend.

The whistle of the train screamed. “OH! We’re here!” Big Mac exclaimed happily. “Hurry Bon Bon, don’t be such a drag.” He joked.

“I’m coming don’t worry, Big Macintosh.” Bon Bon got close to Big Macintosh and tried hard to keep up with his speedy gait. She looked through the corner of her right eye and what she can see is an expression of hope, whatever Big Macintosh plans to find here in Canterlot must be the key of helping her dear Lyra Heartstrings.

But being a mare that’s with a stallion who just starting trotting to some place he didn’t mention to her caused her to ask him what most mares will ask. “Big Macintosh, where are we going and do you know where this place is?”

Big Mac stopped in his tracks. “Oh…Ah should have asked Time Turner for directions.”


“So now what?” Bon Bon asked.

“Well, uhhhh.” Big Macintosh scratched the back of his head. “We will just have to look for the place and hope he’s there.”

“Who?”

“My good friend, Gold Sky.” Big Macintosh declared.

Bon Bon tilted her head, maybe Granny Smith forgot to mention this Gold Sky.

Big Macintosh read Bon Bon’s body motion. “He’s a Alicorn and he’s married to Octavia.”

“Octavia’s husband.” That rang a bell because she remembered all the pictures Octavia has hanging all over her office.

Both ponies were walking by the cemetery until suddenly without warning a strong gust of wind blew off Bon Bon’s hat into the cemetery.

“My hat!” Bon Bon steered away from Big Macintosh’s side to go after the hat but she did not see what’s in front of her. She tripped over an exposed root.

“Bon Bon!” Big Macintosh sprinted to her. “Are you all right!?” He asked with the voice of a worried father.

Hearing his voice caused her heart to melt. She told herself she does not deserve any of this.
“I’m all right Big Macintosh” Bon Bon got back up on all fours.

“Phew, anyway Ah’ll get your hat.” So Big Macintosh spotted Bon Bon’s hat resting against a headstone that had a beautiful daffodil growing in front of it. “Ah gotcha you little troublemaker.”

Big Macintosh, bent down to get the hat. His eyes looked up to see the name of the grave marker that caught the hat.

*Gasp*

The red stallion dropped the hat.

“No…no…this can’t be…this can’t be!” Cried Big Macintosh.

“Big Macintosh, is there something wrong?” She felt her heart melt even more at hearing the sad tone of his voice.

“Be strong. Don’t show pain.” Big Macintosh told himself.

“W-w-w-we’re going back home.”

“What!? Why!? We just got here!”

“It’s S-Sunday and Ah just realized that Gold Sky does not work on Sundays.” Big Macintosh lied.

“Oh.” Bon Bon stomped her hoof on the ground. “Well can we at least get some lunch before we leave? I know a great place that I know you’ll love!” *SQUEE!*

Big Macintosh sighed and nodded at her.
Now Bon Bon led the way, all while Big Macintosh followed with his mind getting infested with grief.

He found a solution that is unattainable.

---

Nature & Nurture.

Nature= Each individual personality is predestined through our genetic code.

Nurture= Each individual personality is obtained through the actions and upbringing a individual experiences, good & bad.


Also I will only refer to Dj Pon 3 by the official name Hasbro has given her and not the fan given name-Vinyl Scratch. Only Dj Pon 3.


Chapter. 43- Still thinking up of the chapter name.

Princess Luna showed Rainbow Dash the picture she took from Cadance.

Rainbow gasped. "G!!"


"Marines! The time has come to fight!"

"Oorah!"

"We shall shall fly and fight these pathetically lame fascists!

"Oorah!" The Marines of the Griffon 501st chanted.

"If I or any of you should die, than may we die for our wives!!! or husbands."


"Oorah!"

"Die for our children!"

"Oorah!"

"Die for our freedom!"

"Oorah!"

"Die for the Republic!"

"Oorah!"

A scout flew in. "Colonel Gilda they're here!!! They're here."


Gilda shot out her wings. "MAY WE DIE KILLING THESE FASCISTS!!"

"OORAH!!"

PreviousChapters Next