• Published 21st Jun 2012
  • 2,315 Views, 18 Comments

Doctor Whooves And Lyra Heartstrings:Sound of Time - Midnight Words



Lyra, A unicorn that wants to meet humans, Instead met a brown stallion Time lord.

  • ...
10
 18
 2,315

Chapter 1: Wibbly Wobbly Meetings

Lyra Heartstrings, A Young mint green unicorn pony with a special talent for the lyre, but ever since she was a little filly she was always fascinated by these creatures called "Humans", Her Dream was to find and study Human beings and when she met a chestnut colored stallion her whole life change.

*\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Wibbly Wobbly Meetings\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\*


"Bon-Bon" yelled Lyra "did you see my lyre anywhere?"
"No i haven't seen your lyre since this morning" Replied Bon-Bon in the kitchen.
"Come on, help me look for it , i need it for my performance" Lyra search franticlly for it.
"Did you check the study?"
"No, not yet hold on."she went through the door and into the room filled with books and pictures of human parts picture of other strange contraptions.
She looked through every shelf and table for her lyre.
"Ah, there you are." she found her lyre right next to a small blue notebook.
She picked up the notebook with her horn, the book glowed with a faint yellow aura. "This notebook..."
She opened the notebook with her magic, there was a picture of a male human wearing a trench coat next to a female human
with a green shrit and mint green hair

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(flashback)
Above Equestria
10:30 pm

The T.A.R.D.I.S was out of control ... again
"Come on, ol' girl don't give me this." There was an explosion right next to The Doctor "Well thats not good... "
The Tardis was spinning downward that would make the fastest ship look like it was moving in snail's pace.
"I have to stabilize the time vortex somehow." said to himself while he was pulling random wibbly levers and flashy buttons.
Just then felt himself getting weaker and a faint glow around him..
"...what if i use the regenerative energy to stabilize the time vortex." thinking to himself.
"No that wont work without the energy i wont regenerate Hmmm..."
"but if i somehow channel the energy while maintaining some energy within my body then it could work."
"but it would take at least the Tardis two days to rebuild, and a couple of minutes for my body to regenerate."
Just then the screen went red and said "WARNING!!! CRASH IN TWO MINUTES!"
"Ok... So no way to stop the crash, next best thing , make sure no one gets hurt."

Meanwhile
"ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, Lyra , I dont want to hear the word 'human' ever again" Bon-Bon said
"But Bon there is so much evidence about hu-"
"NO, Lyra,Just Stop It 'Humans' Don't EXIST"
"..." Lyra rushed out of the door and into the everfree forest

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everfree Forest
10:35 pm

"Stupid Bon-Bon, I know humans exist." Lyra told herself.
Just then something blue fell out of the sky at mach speed and into the Everfree Forest.
"WHAT THE HAY!"
The first thing that came to Lyra's mind was "HUMANS!"
She Thought that Humans have these 'ships' that travel thourght space without magic.
"I AM COMING HUMANS!!!"

Meanwhile In The Tardis

"Ow." the impact dealt more damage then anticipated."Thank God for the brakes."
"Oh, Look I'm glowing... I'M GLOWING!"
Thinking quickly he thought that the sonic screwdriver could at least channel the energy until the Tardis turns on the auto repair functions."Gotta be fast."
Taking out his sonic screwdriver and pointed it directly at the Tardis control panel.
The screwdriver glowed and shot the regenerative energy right into the Tardis.
"Alright, Now i have to hold the screwdriver for a few minutes, let's just hope that no one goes in here, but what are the chances of the happening."
Then the door Slowly opened to reveal a small mint green unicorn."
"Hello is somepony in here... WOW!"
"Just my Luck."The Doctor thought to himself
"Its-Its-Its"
"I know Its bigger on the inside."
"Its a real living Human!!!"
"What?"
Lyra ran pass the carnage in the Tardis without even noticing anything except the 'Human'.
Lyra stared talking like Pinkie pie, "Where are you From, Who are you, Whats your favorite color, What did you eat for breakfast , What are you holding, what is this place, are you a -MMMPHH
The Doctor putting his finger on Lyra's mouth "Gallifrey, The Doctor , Red , Pancakes, Sonic screwdriver, The Tardis , And i will not answer the last question, oh and could you please leave, Its not safe here" The Doctor said as he pointed at the door with his free hand.
"no way, " Lyra said With a determination to stay in her eyes. "Ive Been searching for human since i was a little filly, i am not leaving without you."
"We Don't have time for this,Ms..."
"Lyra, Lyra Heartstrings"
"really"The Doctor said With a 'Are you kidding me look'.
"What?
"I just realized that I'm talking to a mint green unicorn"
"Well i just-"Lyra was cut off when she notice that he was glowing brighter then The princess ever did.
"Its time , Ok , stand back."A bright yellow light engulfed the entire room, after the light disappeared , The Doctor was gone, in his place a brown colored stallion with an hour glass cutie mark."
"Well this is different."
Lyra Just stood there shocked...

(My first fic, so maybe they'll be a lot of grammar mistakes and spelling error, some friendly advice is well appreciated)