• Published 18th Mar 2016
  • 410 Views, 21 Comments

Tales of Allusia - Mlp Kitty



Trixie sends the main six plus Princess Luna to a strange new world where they soon lose memory of one another!

  • ...
 21
 410

Prologue

Author's Note:

Trixie's wish is based off the wishing star rhyme from Disney's Pinocchio. Next Chapter coming soon! Feel free to comment.

The night was calm and cool as Princess Luna gazed at the beauty of Equestria as it was bathed in her precious moonlight. Then, as if from a far off distance, she heard a voice calling to her. " Moonlight moon bright, shining above Equestria tonight I wish I may I wish I might have the wish I wish tonight." It has been many a moon since anypony wished on my moon. "Thy wish is granted." She whispered softly as a stream of glittering stardust flowed from her horn and soared through the sky.

Meanwhile in a small wagon just outside the borders of Canterlot the great and powerful Trixie gazed at the sky only to see nothing. "Ignored again," she mumbled. "Oh how Trixie has fallen, to believe an old pony tale." Then see spotted a bright light. She rushedn to the window to see only to find herself suddenly engulfed in it. When she regained consciousness, the first thing she noticed was a rustling sound. She turned around fearing the worst. When she discovered the source of the sound was a pair of powder blue wings. She then leapt from the wagon and flew through the air laughing with joy. She hovered in the sky and slowly turned her gaze in the direction of Ponyville. "I'm coming for you Twilight Sparkle!"