• Published 13th Jun 2012
  • 1,213 Views, 17 Comments

Daring Do and the Bleeding Stone - cajun brony94



Dareing do gose on another thrilling advnture to recover a blood ruby lost in an ancient tombe

  • ...
3
 17
 1,213

Prologue

Daring Do woke up that morning, tired as ever. She sat in her bed for at least 10 whole minutes before she even climbed out.

“Another boring day” she said to herself as she walked downstairs. She went into her kitchen to fix herself some coffee. She looked at the kitchen clock - the hands read "2:00 pm". Realizing she overslept she let out a big sigh. She grabbed a bowl and the box of her favorite cereal. She went to the dinner table ready to eat her breakfast. But before she could even have her first bite, a knock came at her front door. As she approached the door, she took notice of her hat that hung on the hat rack next to the front door, she let out another sigh. Remembering the fun adventures she had, it had been almost an entire year since she even looked for ancient artifacts.

She heard another knock on her door. At last Daring opened too see her sister Ditzy Doo.

“Hi Daring, long time no see.” she said in a happy and upbeat voice. Daring smiled at the sight of her sister.

“Hay Ditzy, it’s been a while hasn't it?” she responded. She invited her sister in her home. Ditzy noticed the box of cereal on Daring's table.

“Hey, do you have any more of those oaties?” Ditzy asked. Again her voice was happy and upbeat.

“Yeah sure, you want a bowl?” she ask her sister still with a smile. Ditzy nodded her head. Daring fixed another bowl of the cereal and brought it to her sister. They began to eat their breakfast, Daring looked at her sister, without a smile this time.

“You didn’t come here just to visit your big sister, did you Ditzy?” asked Daring sounding disappointed. Ditzy suddenly stopped eating and slowly handed her a letter.

“How could you tell, smarty pants?” Daring was amazed at how happy and upbeat she was.

“Well you're wearing your mail mare hat, and your mail bag.” she said with sarcasm. Daring took the envelope and opened it. In the envelope was a letter folded into three sections. Daring unfolded it.

“A letter from Aerohead? what could he want?” she began to read the letter aloud.

Dear Daring,

I have a matter of your utmost interest, meet me at my home in ponyville. Hurry, I don’t have much time and a thief is after my personal belongings. So get your flank over here ASAP.

your friend,

Aerohead

“Who's Aerohead?” asked Ditzy

“A friend of mine, he lives in ponyville.” Daring said.

“Don't know why he wants to see me so badly though.” she thought aloud”

“Oh, does he have a crush on you?” Ditzy joked.

“Shouldn't you be delivering mail?” Daring said in a frustrated tone. Ditzy just giggled.

Realizing that she was right Ditzy got up and said “See ya later daring, maybe we can hang out sometime?” Daring quickly nodded not paying attention to what her sister was saying. Ditzy smiled, then left.

Daring stared at the letter, thinking what Aerohead could possibly want. finally she smiled, and with excitement she ran upstairs, put on her favorite explorer vest, and ran downstairs. before she ran out of her front door, she said “Oops! Almost forgot my hat.” she grabbed the hat off of the hat rack, put it on her head, then adjusted it. With excitement she ran outside and started flying toward ponyville.