• Published 5th Mar 2016
  • 596 Views, 1 Comments

Gravity Measures - JusSonic



The Mane Six meets a new element user who is the gravity of every situation!

  • ...
15
 1
 596

Chapter 05: Find the Gravity's Core

Chapter 05: Find The Gravity’s Core

The scene opens to what looks like a structured made Japanese-style temple palaces near some rocky gorges. There were a few towers and some bridges for anyone to walk across. But inside was all fancy designs of royal decorum of the floors and the pillars. Soon walking into the room was one Brutal Wendigo, as it carried a piece of what was on Gravi. And within a lone room, the Beast set the piece down, and soon it began to glow and twitch suddenly before it floated upwards, and a bright light escape as it stretch off into other lines. Then as it began to fade out, a familiar pony was seen hovering there, and it was none other than Gravi, the Gravity Earthbound Pony….ALIVE & WELL! It looks like he can truly regenerate himself as long as even one part of his body remains, but he seems bothered by something.

“Hmph, to think the little pink pony would have a Rare Element as dangerous as my own, it’s no doubt very rare.” Gravi spoke off remotely in having recovered and recall Pinkamena’s Element Evolution, it would seem that power of her last attack would have been fatal to even someone like him if he was ordinary. “But I have the perfect plan when dealing with her as now I shall make sure Twilight sees that my way is the true meaning to win battles. Things like friendship do not produce enough results after all, nurhuhuhuhahhh….” He lets off a snicker there on the last part, as he shall now begin his setup in which he’ll put an end to the challenge to Twilight’s party if Friendship truly has a spot to win future battles.

Then he actives a magic window to see what event was taking place, and it shows the heroes have arrived at his palace fort, and appeared to be fighting a new Beast type speeches that look like mythical creatures from the constellation of Sagittarius; but while their top is blue, they appeared black furry below with white dragon-feet instead of hooves, wore red/black pelvis armor with shoulder pads, bulk gauntlets with red five fingers, a black mask with a lightning spike horn off it & two red lines over their yellow eyes. While these guys look all muscular, they carry around their waist an arrow cast to contain golden arrows and they carry large red bows that can shot the arrows to pierce hard armor defense.

“Oh, they are already going up against my Armored Sagittarius, but…it’s useless.” Gravi spoke off in being a little amused in having seen the heroes fight, but able it out as pointless. “That is my full main army composed to nearly a 1000 strong Beast creatures with superb archery skills, the likes to which may give even Tirek a hard time to fight alone.” He issued off to say in knowing that against such creatures said to use archery in battle, the heroes will have their hands or hooves full here.

“Lord Gravi, the Mane Six & Golden Heart’s group and their party seems to be advancing. Orders?” One Armored Sagittarius appeared on the magic screen in asking what their general wants them to do with Twilight’s party.

“Keep them dealt with as long as possible, weaken them before they come for me again. And then I shall get more serious in our next fight after seeing their small strength.” Gravi happily exclaimed to say this in knowing that the same tragedy is already underway, and unless the heroes cannot spend too much time fighting against his troops, then the next fight against Gravi will be the decider.

With that, the scene begins to darken as Gravi has now set another plan in action. How can the gang handle this next clever step, best to see ourselves…

--------------------------------------

And right now, we see that the heroes are fighting a really, really hard battle in taking down many of the so-called Armored Sagittarius. However, there was only the Mane Six, Ben Mare, and the only company from Goldie’s group was Golden Heart, Pinkamena and Omega. It was only this small band now facing up against a whole lot more of Gravi’s large Beast army, and boy has things gotten tougher.

“Does Gravi have every type of Beasts in his army?” Ben asked off in using his Megaton Hammer to bash away another of those creatures.

“Not every type, just the ones most suited for battles and strategies.” Goldie exclaimed to say while firing his own Sword Beam at another target. “Be careful, the Armored Sagittarius are not only quick with their speed, but they got plenty of brute strength and archery skills to take out foes even from far away.” He explained the case of what the Armored Sagittarius are known for, and these guys are no easy picnic to say the least.

“Good news is, we got out of that camp fort in time, who knew the walls would drop and these guys would ambush us.” Pinkamena spoke off to say what they managed to do when they were almost caught by these guys. “But thanks to them, we learn where Gravi’s REAL base of operation is.” She stated that after leaving that setup trap camp fort, the gang had to vacate the area and during their leave, found out about the red palace and knew it’s where Gravi had setup shop.

“I just hope the others are gonna be alright.” Twilight spoke off to say in her own concerns for the others; Nyx, Jack Zen and the baby Dragons.

“I’m sure they’ll be fine, you worry too much Twilight!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed to say while she brought out her Enhanced Melee Mode: Spear Rod, and whack a few Beasts.

“Well under these circumstances, why wouldn’t she be?” Rarity humbly spoke to say this in having to use her gems to create a barrier shield to block off any arrows.

“Gotta admit, these odds aren’t much pleasant ta us as they are fer any.” Applejack spoke off to say in spinning her cowboy hat off to knock a few Beast by their heads down.

“But that don’t mean we’re giving up yet! KA-BOOM!” Pinkie Pie cheered while she made a kaboom noise after firing her Party Cannon off now that hit some targets.

“Oh my, I just hope we can do better this time around!” Fluttershy spoke in having some little worries as she yelps to duck from an arrow that almost got her.

“Omega Cannon!” Omega was seen firing a powerful cannon shot that blasted back a few of the Armored Sagittarius. “I will continue to draw their fire as I am more heavily built than most of you are!” Omega stated in what he shall do for those that are not made of metal.

“Fire Arrows!” Ben brought out his Hero’s Bow to fire a flaming arrow that blocked off some of the Beast. “Hopefully the rest of the Beast army doesn’t show up!” He exclaimed in knowing they be at worse odd ends if more of Gravi’s army arrived.

“Um, Ben…” Pinkie Pie was slowly about to say something to tap the guy on the shoulder.

“Let me guess Pinkie Pie, they are already here?” Ben groans to say in having that bad feeling what he wish not to come, came.

“Yeah, how’d you know?” Pinkie Pie replied off to say in being surprised by Ben knowing what she say beforehand.

“Call it a sudden hint of knowing our odds.” Ben remotely stated while seeing more and more of Gravi’s other Beast showing up.

“We need a plan to completely take care of all of Gravi’s Beast troops and still fight him without exhausting all of our strength.” Twilight explained to her friends while using another Twilight Star Shower to help plow out multiple foes.

“Hey bro, what about that particular spell?” Pinkamena asked her brother Goldie of a spell he knows that can help out.

“What! No, I can’t do that one by myself. Unless…” Goldie protest in saying he can’t do that one alone, but then after a second thought; something came to mind. “Twilight, Ben, I need your assistance, & you as well Rarity!” He turn to those that were magic users that could give him a little help.

“Me?” Rarity yelps to say in looking back, Golden Heart wants her involve too?

“Mind filling us in here?” Applejack asked off in what was gonna happen now.

“No time, just keep those guys at bay for a little bit more while we try something.” Goldie stated that he can’t explain now, but they just need time to make the preparations.

“Sure, no problem, leave it to us!” Rainbow Dash smiled a bit cocky in saying they can handle this on their own.

“Um, okay…” Fluttershy lightly agrees while still being a bit scared, but hopefully…they can do this.

Soon Twilight, Ben & Rarity came near Golden Heart to explain what he has in mind to help them out while everyone else battles it out. This maybe a long shot, but if this works, then there may be a chance for them to survive against a 2000 army battle.

------------------------------------

We suddenly find ourselves viewing the skirts around the inner hallway of the fort palace that Gravi commands in. Right now, we soon see rushing along were Jack Zen, Starlight Glimmer & Adult Nyx as they each carried Spike & Phobos on their backs while scooting the place in trying to find something.

“Okay, everyone knows the plan?” Jack Zen spoke off to say this to the group he’s with here.

"Yes." Starlight Glimmer responded in knowing the plan.

“Can we go over it again, please?” Phobos asked in not recalling the plan in question.

“Really? You forgot that while the others handle Gravi, we look for the core?” Spike looked at Phobos like he was pulling their leg with a bad joke.

“Guys, hush now, something’s over there.” Adult Nyx hushed the baby Dragons in seeing something.

As the mare spoke, something indeed was over there that they could see. From a lonely cornerstone by the corner of a hallway, there was some floating emerald orb object that hovered around without a care or worry.

“Hey, think that thing is Gravi’s core?” Spike asked off in thinking that was the thing they are looking for.

“If it ain’t, then it’s just a weird looking glass orb thing.” Phobos remotely spoke off to joke at this time.

“I am sensing there’s a life force from it; that it’s more than a mere object.” Adult Nyx spoke in feeling like since they are close, the object has signs of life inside.

"It could be the target if nothing else." Starlight Glimmer stated in thinking about this carefully.

“Alright, on three, we grab it…” Jack Zen whispered the plan to this group in what to do here. “One…Two…Three!” He gave them the countdown of when they need to strike, and then on three…they moved.

Then the group jump forth to grab the floating object, only for it to suddenly pull a fast maneuver with zippy-speed and zig-zag pass the group to escape down a hallway. When those that hit the ground realized they goof and saw where the thing went, it made their suspicion feel correct; that must be Gravi’s core.

“What the heck, how’d it know to dodge us & it doesn’t have any eyes?” Phobos protest to say in seeing that the core zipped away before they even got to it.

“It must be will to Gravi, he’s making it move around to make it be in more than one place.” Jack Zen stated that Gravi’s will was making it move, and was keeping it away from danger if it sense it.

“Which means if we can’t catch it before it hides itself, we can’t turn the tide for the others.” Adult Nyx stated in knowing what this will mean, Gravi’s core is the only thing to stop Gravi and help the others facing him.

“Man, it’s like a game of hide-n-seek, too bad Pinkie Pie can’t be here, she would be great at this.” Spike sighs to say this in knowing how this might end up turning to be, and without a great seeker like Pinkie Pie to help out.

“For now, let’s get moving!” Jack Zen stated this to the group that they just have to keep trailing and capture that core no matter what.

"We need to cut it off, hurry!" Starlight Glimmer exclaimed to say this in what they gotta do.

Now the team of five quickly move about to try to go and find where Gravi’s core even went. And they best hurry for it may be the only way to defeat one who can regenerate over and over, and leaving the others a bit tired out. However, there was some Brutal Wendigoes in the area that noticed some suspicious shadows.

“Those guys are using their own strong members as a decoy, then…Gravi was right about leaving some of us to guard the palace.” One Brutal Wendigo spoke off in seeing what they are seeing, that their leader Gravi foresaw this event coming.

“He saw through their plan, and now we gotta make sure these guys don’t make it to obtain the core.” Another Brutal Wendigo issued off in what their own orders are to be doing at this very moment.

“Then let’s get going!” A third Wendigo stated to say in what they gotta do from here.

With some nods, many of the Brutal Wendigoes were seen marching forth or charging to go after the intruders. Meanwhile there was someone else that appeared from a dimensional portal to watch what went off, as it was Flare Tiger. She watched those that were searching while remaining hidden at this time.

"Ah can't believe it! Ah better wait this off..." Flare Tiger smiled to giggle a bit in seeing this before taking off.

Soon things are really gonna start to heat up around here…

------------------

Right now at the red palace, there was amidst a tough security of many Beast Army groups; Armored Sagittarius, Brutal Wendigoes, Armored Cerberus, Hippogriffs, Golden Eagles, & Thunderbirds. And right now, many of the gang were having to keep back as much of the Beast as possible, even Omega was going out as much as possible while it seem…only the magic users seem to be brought together for some planning.

“Twilight, Ben, Rarity, I hope you’re ready cause if this doesn’t work, we’re completely spent.” Goldie spoke i warning the group who are gonna help out of what will happen if they fail.

“Relax brother of mine, I took precautions to get these re-energizer cupcakes ready. One whole eaten cupcake will keep you going for a whole day.” Pinkamena spoke to say in popping nearby in having specially made cupcakes for recharging everyone spent.

“Too bad afterwards, you feel completely exhausted for a whole day afterwards if you’re completely spent.” Pinkie Pie pops nearby as well to speak off the bad side which after the two random ponies left; made some feel concern.

“Okay, now I’m worried.” Rarity spoke to say in not liking where things maybe going.

“Easy Rarity, it’ll be okay.” Twilight pats her friend’s back to ease here.

“Alright Golden Heart, let’s do this.” Ben stated to say in knowing what it’s time to do here.

“Here goes…we’re gonna try to cause a strong Sleep Disburse Spell, it’ll effect all those that are not our allies. But it’s a very high-level spell as it drains a lot of even one user’s strength, and to get a whole army this large requires extra assistance. Trust me, it’s that strong, but very tiresome that it was point in the Book pf Forbidden Spells for a reason.” Golden Heart explained out what spell they are gonna be performing, as it’s tricky one, and one that is a Forbidden Spell, but it’s their best shot to help them out.

They all nodded before Goldie started to lightly glow his horn in a blue light sparkle mist that started to float off; Twilight & Rarity’s horn glowed to follow the same performance as best they could while Ben used his Triforce Element to give him that extra magic boost. Soon the skies began to be filled with strange sleeping dust disbursing all around near the castle. Many of the Beasts that were fighting Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Pinkamena and Omega, were suddenly showing weird confused reactions before slowly beginning to yawn…and beginning to drop down along with the fliers too. They hit the ground, but did not care, as they slowly fell into a slumber state.

“Oh my, they’re all fast asleep.” Fluttershy spoke to say in seeing what has happened here.

“Temporarily, at least.” Applejack pointed out in thinking what they got here.

“Well hopefully they won’t wake up when they hear new noises.” Pinkie Pie smiled off to say this with a perky tone.

“Let’s just hope they don’t, cause we’ll have our hooves full anyway.” Rainbow Dash lightly stated in hoping they don’t have to face something like that.

“Everything alright here, mistress?” Omega came nearby to check on Pinkamena who also came to check on those that cast that spell who seem to be lightly woozy in feeling tired out.

“Yes, and they’re just eating these cupcakes right now.” Pinkamena stated to say in helping those who felt a little low on energy, slowly help build it back up.

“My, I am starting to feel a bit more…energetic.” Rarity spoke to say in eating an energetic cupcake that seems to be helping her not be so tired.

“Right, but remember, once you use it up, you’ll be zoning it out for a while.” Goldie nods to remind Rarity along with Ben & Twilight, that after a while, they’ll be tuckered out.

“Then all that’s left now is to…” Ben was about to say something, but he was suddenly cut off…

“To locate me?” Spoke another voice that was cutting in on the conversation that was happening.

Then entering the scene from in front of the heroes, they saw someone float nearby in having watch their performance up till now.

“Gravi!” The gang responded in seeing the powerful Gravity Element User was here, this was it, they are gonna face him while still having their full strength.

“I welcome you, my, is this a familiar scene.” Gravi spoke off to say in seeing that this was a strange Deja vu feeling, as they are together for another clashing.

“You mean after you got your flank handed to you!” Rainbow Dash pointed out with a sly smile in bragging here.

“The matter of what happened is nothing but Intel gathering. All there is to do is beat you all.” Gravi spoke off to say this with a confident smile in knowing what he does, is all to insure victory in his grasp.

“So earlier, were you not seriously trying?” Ben narrow his eyes in not liking the sounds of what they are hearing here.

“Exactly.” Gravi exclaimed to humbly say to the prince of friendship on that quote. “Hehhhh, defeating me is impossible!” He let off a slight chuckle smile in addressing the matter of the case here. “You will have no other choice but to surrender.” Gravi explained the case that since this group cannot stop him, then it’s pointless and they must instead surrender to him.

“Not this time buddy!” Applejack sternly objects the invite, they ain’t giving in that easily.

“Yes, now we aren’t so tired & are aware of what to be aware of.” Rarity boldly spoke in knowing what they must be on the lookout for.

“And it’ll be here we show you the true power that can come from friendship!” Pinkie Pie declared forth in making this claim of what they plan to show next for Gravi to see.

“Really, then let us conclude our last fight!” Gravi exclaimed in being intrigued by the words of those here. “If you can win, then I’ll admit there is such strength for friendship in battle. But, if you lose, you’ll become my subordinates.” He extended a bet for the challenge, and that if the others lose, they work under him.

“Gulp….your…subordinates?” Fluttershy gulped a bit surprised to hear what will happen to them.

“Yes, what Smartscar wanted for the Rainbow Kingdom, it was not a bad strategy; but, since he never accomplish it, I shall help in its fortification & make certain it’s a kingdom where only through one’s intellect & power can survive against our mortal enemies.” Gravi exclaimed to explain that he shall use his great mind and power to make certain, that the Rainbow Kingdom can have better odds against their mortal foes and enemies.

Twilight was at a loss for words, would they risk becoming Gravi’s subordinates if it meant they can show him the true strength that comes with friendship. Would one pony make such a risky gamble on the odds; the answer of course, would be done to those….if their belief in faith on what they stand for is strong.

“Okay then, if that’s what you want.” Twilight slowly spoke off in sounding determine to accept the term of Gravi’s bet.

“Twilight!” Goldie yelps to look at the mare, has she lost it or what? If they lose, then it really will be all over for them.

“Good answer!” Gravi smiled in seeing that already, those that want to prove him otherwise shall now be betting another dish to the table.

“Then you shall taste the full blows of my arsenal! Omega Gatling!” Omega declared before firing off his Gatling guns

Gravi was seen standing still as he took those attacks that blew up around him.

“What the…he’s not even dodging them?” Rainbow Dash asked off in shock; that seems a little weird.

“Hmph-hmph-hmphmmm…” Suddenly, there is some little chuckle noises as the dust clears to show the damage on Gravi’s armor; which glowed & started to repair itself. “I don’t have to dodge.” Gravi smiled off to look at the heroes as he has no fear to dodge that attack since he can regenerate all that was broken or destroyed off him.

Twilight and the gang were pretty much left stump shock in seeing the damage dealt was healed up so quickly.

“Man, he recovers so quickly…” Ben stated in being shock at having seen that fast recovery on the stallion.

“Get ready gang, we’ll need to try & hit him with a lot more attacks to bring him down!” Pinkamena issued forth in what they gotta do, hit Gravi with more attacks & try to hope their own infiltrated team comes through.

The gang are gonna need to be a bit more active now, cause with Gravi’s ability to regenerate, he will keep standing up over and over again. So now, they gotta try to be a little more tougher here…

------------------------------

The scene suddenly changes to what’s going on with Adult Nyx and Jack Zen’s team as they are currently engaged with a surprise battle against some Brutal Wendigoes. The four searchers were almost on a good track to find the core when trouble interferes to fight than seek.

“SO MUCH FOR OUR PLAN!” Phobos screamed out in having to dodge almost getting punched.

“Look, there it goes!” Spike pointed in seeing the core leave down another hallway, but more Brutal Wendigoes got in the way.

"We got company!" Starlight Glimmer stated in seeing who showed up now.

“No offense to you guys, but you’re getting in our way.” Jack Zen remotely snapped in having it up to here in facing this many Beasts that doesn’t know when to quit.

“Leave this to me, shield them!” Adult Nyx instructed Jack Zen with her plan.

“Alright…Square Wall!” Jack Zen nods before he cast his spell near him, Spike & Phobos to be a light energize square form to shield them.

“Night-Star Implosion!” Adult Nyx makes sparkling stars appear around the Brutal Wendigoes’ bodies from her glowing horn. “Kursssfruvhmm…Kurboomfruvhmmm….” Then later on, she triggers the number of sparkling stars to be converge into a bombardment action of tiny flash spheres that exploded like star implosions from the night sky.

“Grrruuaaaaaooghhh!” Many of the Brutal Wendigoes were seen being knocked out of the loop and were scattered across the floor.

"Im-impressive." Starlight Glimmer slowly spoke surprised, Nyx really can pack a punch when she wants to.

“Phew….we got them.” Phobos sighs to say just as Jack Zen’s spell was undone.

“What do you mean, Nyx is the one that got them?” Spike pointed this out that the Moon Dragon barely did much.

“Hey, if any of you big brutes is conscious, then tell us…where is Gravi’s Core right now? How can we catch it?” Jack Zen tries to get these guys that work for Gravi to tell them what they wanna know.

“We don’t know.” One Brutal Wendigo spoke from struggling from his inflicted wounds to talk and not pass out. “Even if we knew, it would not be enough for you to defeat our lord Gravi. For he rarely makes…miscalculations.” He was trying to make these stated claims in how Gravi will be hard to beat even if this group learns where his core was, it won’t be easy.

“What do you mean?” Adult Nyx tries to get more answers out of the Beast creature, but he soon lost conscious there after. “No good, he’s out cold.” She sighs in feeling that they can’t get any more out of this guy.

“Back to square one, how are we gonna find the thing now?” Phobos sighed in annoyance in where they end up in.

“It look like it went out of the castle, how are we gonna find it now?” Spike stated in where the path the core took as it flew, it went outside.

"Time is ticking, we need to find it now." Starlight Glimmer insisted this, if they don't, the others won't stay a chance.

Many were in doubt, time was ticking and their friends might not last long against Gravi. They need a plan to help out, but without the core, how can they win?

“Wait, I have a good memory of the core and of what it looks like.” Jack Zen spoke to say in having a way that could help them out.

“How will that help us, we all know what it looks like?” Adult Nyx raised an eyebrow in not getting what Jack Zen was talking about.

“But perhaps we can use it for an advantage & it can help us out in protecting the others. You wanna know how?” Jack Zen explained that if they know what the core looks like, it may help them out in another way.

Adult Nyx looked to Spike & Phobos as they slowly nod their heads in thinking they got nothing else to lose. Soon Jack Zen began to whisper a plan for only this group to hear, and if it works out alright, they may be able to help their friends out after all even if Gravi’s core is not in their grasp. With that, the scene goes dark with more mysterious coming at us of what happens next.

-----------------

Right now, the battle against Gravi is still undecided as the one opponent still seems to be doing well while everyone else is struggling at this rate. From Rainbow’s nun-chucks blasting, Applejack thrown off magic sphere bombs from her lasso, Rarity firing her gem stones, Fluttershy using her Optic Crystal Blast, Pinkie Pie’s Party Cannon and even some of Twilight’s spells were not getting anywhere. Ben leads the others to preoccupy Gravi while getting Twilight’s group to prepare something big…

“XROS FUSION!” Soon six voices are heard from a blinding light, & out of it came…a familiar Alicorn. “Unity - Proto Form!” Yes, Unity presented herself as the fused form of the Mane Six as she summoned her StarBlade to prepare for battle of the serious nature.

“Oh my, you’re even bringing out the strong united form of the Elements of Harmony, I am honored.” Gravi smiled in being intrigued, he is now seeing Unity, the form of which Twilight & her five friends become together, this fused Alicorn is said to be strong from the aura of magic she can produce. “But will a power of this in having become close friends be enough to stop me?” He questioned this in seemingly knowing, that even with Unity, this Xros Fusion form is still far from perfection as his intelligence has learn about.

“You’ll have to be the judge of that! Alright everyone….hit him with all of our best attacks!” Ben stated off for the guy to judge if their next move shall take him down.

“Right….Unicorn Burst!” Goldie replied back while charging his horn to fire a powerful piercer spiral beam.

“Omega Energy Cannon!” Omega soon charged his front hooves to fire a powerful energize cannon.

“Blades of the Pinkie Pie!” Pinkamena soon wielded her two chain blades to be swung forth to deliver a strike.

“Sword Beam!” Ben held out his Master Sword before firing a crescent beam from it.

“Six Victorize MAX POWER!” Unity shouted to charge up a crimson ‘V’ beam that was shot off from her horn to go directly at the target.

Soon all of those strong attacks either merge into one or like Pinkamena’s blades, spiral around outside the energize attacks as they all went to attack the target. “Kurpoowwfrruvhhmmmm….” And as Gravi brace himself, he was hit with all the combine attacks of the strong fighters at once without having dodge or anything; he just took it all.

“Graaarruuuooooouughhhh!” Gravi is seen screaming out in horror of being hit by such powerful attacks all at once, it started to shred his body to pieces.

“Kurboomfruvhmmm….” Then another explosion soon happened afterwards, & as it began to clear away, there was nothing of Gravi to be seen.

“Um, maybe we overdid it a little.” Pinkamena stated slightly in seeing what they just did now was almost like what she did by accident.

“Well for now, I’m wondering if that message he got or not?” Goldie questioned that if Gravi survived, he he’s gotten the message about the strength of friendship or not.

But as the smoke clears away, there were sights of white fabric on the ground, & then it glowed violet with energy before leaking upwards in a strange way.

“Hugh!” Unity along with the spirit forms of the Mane Six from the Element Orbs look from noticing something was happening.

The violet energy streams rotated a bit to make a huge form, just before forming together to recreate…the shape and form of Gravi as he appears unhurt without a scratch.

“Nurhahaaah…..I didn’t feel a thing. Even from your strongest attacks combined.” Gravi let off a sly chuckle in smiling that he’s shown to have once again, be unfazed by any attack that tried to do him harm.

“This is not good. He won’t go down unless we can stop that regenerative ability of his.” Ben gritted his teeth in sternly looking at the situation as it was not good on their side. “We’ll just have to hope Nyx and the others have better luck than we are.”

Everyone grips their weaponry & get into more defensive poses to prepare for anything else to come at them. All while Gravi was letting off a little chuckle in seeing that his foes are truly astounded to see even from all their efforts, even with Unity in the picture, he cannot fall.

“Now, it looks like it’s finally my turn to have some fun.” Gravi smiled off to say in having the perfect chance to begin his own countermeasures.

“Oh great, now he’s gonna try to be serious.” Golden Heart groans to say in seeing that now their opponent shall begin to move.

“Then in that case, time I help to….” Pinkamena announced forth as she started to glow in preparing for…her Element Evolution.

Then without warning, Gravi vanished to teleport suddenly near Pinkamena’s spot without warning during her process.

“Gravity Canceler!” Gravi waves his hoof to the pink pony & it created a gravitational force that crushed her magical transformation when it came into contact.

“Whaaaaah!” Pinkamena screamed from not only did her transformation failed, but Gravi’s move destroyed her nearby area from the intense gravity; everyone was shock to see what happened.

“Unfortunately for you, I learn to make sure you cannot achieve your transformation state.” Gravi explained the case in having learn to make sure Pinkamena doesn’t achieve such a thing. “What I used cancels my opponents’ attacks. And since your transformation is a form to attack with, then simply canceling it on contact is the way to go.” He explained out the basics of making sure that Pinkamena’s moment to attack him was met with an unsuccessful result.

“Darn…..should have gone & became Aging before this started!” Pinkamena cursed in seeing she should have done that transformation sooner before Gravi appeared to them.

“So now you all see my power now?” Gravi spoke off in sounding superior now as the many are starting to see just how strong he truly is.

“Huuuaagghhh!” Then without warning. Goldie was seen charging off from above with Omega flying nearby as they held their sword & sharp steel bodies to land a back blow against Gravi when he was off guard.

“Guuuuagh!” Gravi yelped from being tackled from behind, as it was done by both Golden Heart & Omega.

“You will not hurt the mistress!” Omega snapped forth to state this in preparing his arsenal for any movements from Gravi.

“Sis, you okay?” Goldie checked his sister to make sure she was okay.

“Ugh, I think so.” Pinkamena rubbed the back of her neck, feeling a little sore.

“Now then, with one problem dealt with, that only leaves a few notable matters!” Gravi exclaimed in knowing those he was still fighting him are all that’s left, but he seem unworried. “As I have already said before, the result will be the same no matter who faces me.” He declared forth that no matter who he faces, the results will continue to be the same.

“Doesn’t matter, our friends will back us up & help us to take you down no matter how hard it seems!” Ben declared forth these brave bold words of action

“Really? Are you or any of your friends able to?” Gravi asked off with a sly smile in asking if such a thing will be possible for this group.

“Just watch!” The Mane Six’s spirits shouted off in union from the Element Orbs, they are not gonna go down without trying first.

“Six Elements of Harmony!” Unity announced in moving her six orbs to go forth & fire off magical beams against Gravi.

“Golden Flames!” Goldie took a deep breath and fired off his flames of gold.

“Omega Flamethrower!” Omega soon fired off his flamethrowers with a full blast effect.

“Gale Boomerang!” Then Ben summoned his boomerang to throw it forth to create a cyclone storm which caught the other flame attacks to create a rapid firestorm maneuver.

“Geheeeh, let me show you something nice. Ion Gravirei!” Gravity issued to say in chuckling under his breath as he has a move against such attacks.

Then without warning, Gravi fired an enhanced version of Gravirei as it was created as a powerful gravitational field in the form of a beam, as it effortlessly broke through the heroes’ attacks. They scattered, but saw the attack Gravi used as it level some nearby trees to the ground, once more, he controlled the attack with his front hoof, spreading the field around him wherever he moves it.

“LOOKOUT!” Pinkamena yelled out in seeing what was coming at them now; major trouble.

Everyone pretty much had to escape from getting hit by that attack, & when they were finally from a distance, they saw how much a wide range Gravi level down so many trees & tall canyon rocks; that could have been them.

“You are seeing what happens if I become serious, be grateful I am still holding back.” Gravi stated this off a bit with confidence. “For I do not wish to lose such subordinates, even those of royal standards.”

The battle was not going well as it looks like Gravi was now having the edge against the heroes. Soon Gravity used his power of gravity to hover up into the air, and he fired a move called Gigano Orb that was an enhanced version of Gravity Orb, as it creates a large, purple & gravitational spiraling sphere that he fires from his hooves. Unity & Ben were able to get away, Golden Heart picked up Pinkamena to move her since she was still hurt, but Omega got hit.

“AAAHHHH…” Omega yelps out from feeling that attack as it brought him down slightly a bit.

“Guys! Omega’s down!” Golden Heart yelled up to alert the others of what has happened.

“Don’t you see? Your strategies don’t work against me!” Gravi bragged off to say in knowing that he holds the upper hand, nothing his opponents can do are making any effort to stop him.

“We’re not done yet!” Unity shouted off before flying up to the skies to try to attack.

“Hahahahaahaaah….” Gravi is seen taunting his opponents in happily dodging their attacks with ease. “What’s the matter?” He asked forth in continuing to dodge all the thrown attacks while not getting harmed. “I can see through the shallow readings of an insolent group almost at once!” He issued off to say this with a sly smile as he turns to where the heroes will attack from next…

Then without warning, Gravi’s front hooves expanded to grasp both Unity & Ben Mare within his grasp as they were unable to get out before…

“High Gravity Pressure!” Gravi announced forth the name of his attack to be unleashed here.

“Grussvhmfruvhmm….” Then without warning, his expanded hooves glowed violet while they held to squeeze the one in Gravi’s tight wrap hold to inflict damage.

“Gaaaaauugghhaaaaahhhhh!” Soon Unity & Ben Mare were screaming as they were being burden with intense gravity pressure, this technique was compressing them to their limit.

“Do you understand now? Whether I use my ability to regenerate or not, you all still can’t beat me!” Gravi boosted off to say this while damaging those in his hold, for nothing they do can truly beat him.

“Oh no!” Pinkamena gasped in watching this, Gravi’s really giving it his all on tough opponents like Unity & Ben.

“Unity…Ben!” Goldie called out to their friends that were feeling a heavy burden.

Even under the pressure that is being dealt, they could not hear the sounds of those who called them. Unity & Ben were just seemingly trying to not lose conscious from what was feeling like they fall at any minute.

“Serves you right.” Gravi exclaimed to say in seeing that his final point has been made clearly.

Then without warning, Gravi ceases his attack effect on Unity & Ben Mare before he lets them go, & then watches as they begin to fall from the sky & crashes down below.

“Ben…Unity!” Golden Heart called out to those that were on the ground; that look like it really hurt.

But as the dust clouds clear away, we find Ben & the unfused Mane Six scattered about as it looks like they lost their hold in staying Unity. Golden Heart, along with the beaten Omega & slightly wounded Pinkamena managed to reach their friends to make sure they were alright.

“Are you now about ready to surrender now? Even if your plan was to stall to find my core, it was useless.” Gravi spoke off in seeing if those here are ready to give in while having known their plan.

“What…?” Ben groans to say in struggling to push up, what was this guy saying.

“I knew every move you make, including to learn about my Core, which is something very much like my own heart, for with it, I will regenerate over & over again.” Gravi explained the case of what his Core truly is, his heart. “What’s more, my core can move according to my will & I can direct it from sensing any danger that approaches it.” He explained how his core can follow his will to move however he sees fit & keep it away from danger.

“Move?” Rarity responded off in hearing this news about the guy’s core.

“Wait…so then?” Applejack yelps in realizing what that meant; the core that is a part of Gravi is not sitting still in one location.

“Now do you see?” Gravi spoke off in seeing that everyone is paying attention. “I have taken care of many states where there is no weakness in my way of fighting. For unless my Core is destroyed, it would be my only result of defeat!” He issued that only by such means could anyone hope to defeat him.

“But…why?” Fluttershy asked off in finding such reasoning a bit…unsettling.

“Yeah, why remove your own heart from your body?” Rainbow Dash asked in finding that a bit hard to swallow.

“To obtain the ability of which one is immortal, thus allowing me to survive even against battles against Mystics, Dark Mystics, & even the Three Lords. The heart is a part of the body, but it can work with my information, memories, awareness & consciousness can be processed.” Gravi explained himself of what he did was to improve himself, so that with his Core, he can regenerate & survive to fight against other powerful foes no matter which they are.

“But…what about feelings?” Twilight asked in wondering about this guy’s feelings that only a heart would have.

“Right! Don’t you feel empty inside?” Pinkie Pie asked in thinking not having a heart is like not having feelings.

“I have already long had emptiness since my childhood. Where I learn only the strength prevail & the weak fall.” Gravi spoke with a frown blank expression, stating that he has not felt much understanding for emotions or friendship since being weak was the worst thing to be. “Trusting others to be friends is useless if one’s weak, so unless you are truly above & completely make them obedient & loyal to you, you will have nothing to lose.” He stated how trusting someone cannot always work, for they see you weak & they want nothing to do with you, only the strong can be a part of something bigger.

The others are shock in having heard this additional history view, they know Gravi was not a very strong colt & was bullied; he may have learn that unless one is strong, then they can be accepted and not be cast aside. But it looks like the guy really believes friendship has no power for the weak & dub it useless for the strong.

“I have obtain such strength to let me win & even without the power of friendship, it is a wasted belief of fools. For that friendship only you carry won’t defeat the Three Lords.” Gravi sternly exclaimed that such a thing will not even help in beating the Three Lords of Equestria, friendship has no place in true battles.

“So what! We just toss friendship away to gain coldhearted strength, is that your thought in helping?” Ben shouted to protest against the matter of giving up who they are to become something they are not.

“Ben’s right. We’re not so beat that we toss away friendship to just obtain some strength. It’s the same thing that made Shadow Dragon who he is. Are you wanting to be that monster too?” Golden Heart sternly agrees, he’s seen what happens to those that lose having friendship, even to gain power at its lost, it changes them into monsters like he saw it did to Shadow Dragon long ago when he was one Dragon Hope.

“You dare compare me to someone like him even in such a state? Perhaps a little punishment is in order.” Gravi made a little frown in looking upset by how such weaken opponents were lecturing & comparing him to an enemy. “GRAVITY FALLS!” He held out both hooves as he announced this very strong attack.

“GUPOWEWFRUVHMMM-Frsusuvhhmmm….” Then without warning, the same thing that happened to the Brotherhood happened to the heroes as the gravity in their location disabled them within. “Gaaaaauughh…Aaaaahhh….” Then everyone was screaming from what was happening to them as this was causing great damage to the place, prompting the ground to crack & some to cave in, & the gang inside found it difficult to move. As we see many that were smashed into the ground & held there by the force of such spell, it’s so powerful, physically strong warriors like Ben, Golden Heart & Pinkamena are seen pinned down.

“Painful isn’t it? And the more you struggle, the more the gravity will press down on you until your bones crack. I advise against it.” Gravi explained the case in seeing that now everyone was now as helpless as can be & they cannot stand up after feeling such heavy gravity forcing them down.

Many of the group were pinned struggling to get back up as many were on their stomachs or backs, but they could not get up, the gravity this time was….too strong. But just then, Pinkamena was seen slowly trying to get up as the force of gravity increased more on her making her hit the ground hard. Many that saw this worried from the pink pony’s stubborn attitude to fight back.

“You…think…this hurts…” Pinkamena slowly spoke to say when she’s feeling this force of gravity weigh her down, she could get killed from her resistance, but she gets up again with her body straining.

“Hmph…You are a fool.” Gravi exclaimed to say in seeing someone was trying to make being hurt under his power was nothing; well then, perhaps someone needs a reason.

Then by Gravi’s manipulation, he made the gravity go higher on Pinkamena’s spot, making her sink back into the ground while she yelps from the sudden push as the Mane Six & Ben felt worry, even Golden Heart was worried of what his sister was trying to prove. Omega was seen pinned in place in the ground as well, but he was on his back enough to have his optics scan Pinkamena to study how much gravity weight she was being pressured to take.

“You think you can just use the powers of gravity to do whatever you please? But that alone would never win every battle.” Pinkamena slowly pulls her weight to get up again as she stomps her hooves down as it sounded liked giants walking, only for when she did it, felt like she would crush down into the Earth itself from the heavy pressure.

“Ohhhh & what of your own situation? You lost by choosing for yourselves the very path that would make one weak.” Gravi exclaimed to say in not being bothered by those that are trying to make weak claims that cannot be backup under such heavy loses.

Pinkamena struggles with each step as she pants & her sweat was slightly pouring off of her. Many of her friends were calling to her to stop as it’s only hurting the pink pony the more she forces herself against the gravity, but she keeps going to try to reach Gravi’s spot even if it seem forever to reach from what was happening to her.

“No…we’re not weak. You think just because you have mighty powers, you can do anything you want?” Pinkamena slowly spoke to struggle herself to push upwards & move a little more even under such hardships now.

Then the force of gravity gets even stronger as Pinkamena is pushed onto her knees into the ground. She grits her teeth as she slowly pushes to get back up, much to the surprise of many & even slightly surprising Gravi at the pony’s resistance & without going into her Element Form.

“Nrrrrugh….But this weight is nothing to what I have been through every single day of my life…….Even if you claim to know everything about me, my abilities, & more, you scratch only so much & yet not all.” Pinkamena slowly spoke to say this...

The gravity becomes more stronger by Gravi’s will as Pinkamena is planted onto the ground hard as many of the others gasped in thinking she is done in. But they then notice she is slowly getting back up, as she slightly cringes, but keeps moving.

“I have been through so much…….I seen things that would make even ponies like you crumble.” As Pinkamena says this, many flash backs happen from her times being around as we watch & see many things that happen in the girl’s past; even the event of when Shadow Dragon turn evil & everything he strive to build was gone. “I still feel fear of what I could become if I had no friends & I still feel sad when age ends lives. But I learned its life & I know they will watch over us from beyond. But I will & always bare one fear that would make things never the same again.” As she stated this, a vision within Pinkamena’s mind showed her in a pool of blood in pure sorrow as her friends are all dead and shows her big brother dead, all bloody and gashed. The vision shows her screamed in pure sorrow and pain just before the vision itself fades out.

Pinkamena keeps walking as she stops and keeps her ground held.

“I will never let that happen and I hope you read my words carefully.” Pinkamena declares this in giving her final words for all to hear. “I do not care how powerful foes might be or how hard things become and how chances are slim. I will push forward and keep going to ensure my friends live their lives to the fullest, & I will put an end to foes who threaten my friends, my family, & THE MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP! And I know my friends feel the same way about what they fight for, even now.” Pinkamena finishes that last statement of what she truly & honestly thinks about the whole thing of what leads up in life.

Pinkamena pants heavily as she looks at her friends and her big brother Goldie as she smiles to them. She then turns to glare at Gravi & she keeps her ground held & tries hard to be ready to battle it out even under so much heavy gravity pressure.

“What good sportsmanship. Then as proof of your words, would you give your life for their belief.” Gravi smiled off to say this towards the brave little pony that would go up against the dominance of one who holds much power.

“As I said, I will put an end to foes who threaten those I care for.” Pinkamena repeated off her words to bring out her swords while slowly doing so under heavy gravity weight that feels…like a 100 times of Earth’s normal gravity.

“Pinkamena!” Goldie called out to his sister in wanting her to stop, that’s enough; she doesn’t need to push any further but…

“It’s good bro., we may be on the losing street, but we can turn the tables eventually.” Pinkamena spoke off to say this in making her own stated claims of the matter. “As long as we have what really counts. The belief in each other, that’s more than enough.” She smiled to say this in knowing what really counts here and right now.

Everyone that was pin look at the brave pink pony that has suffered much damage, yet even for a semi-immortal, this was too reckless for their sake.

“Now Gravi, give me your best shot!” Pinkamena challenged Gravi to get ready, even when still under his heaviest gravity power, she is gonna struggle to fight on.

“Pinkamena Diane Pie….A Semi-Immortal from another world, goes into such lengths when it seem she & the others lost a chance at being strong to not lose such a weak matter like friendship; in which they are the defeated in battle.” Gravi spoke within his mind with his smile never fading, as he was studying how much Pinkamena along with the other heroes have reach a point of this very moment that has decided the outcome as far seen. “But for some reason, for defeated opponents, the light in their eyes hasn’t died…It’s as if they still believe they have not truly lost.” As it’s seen from Pinkamena, Golden Heart, Ben Mare & the Mane Six, they show clear eyes of which the light of their hope has not faded away, even under the pressure that they are defeated: they feel like they have not lost.

Silence filled the air for a few seconds before…Gravi soon spoke off towards those that still have not given up yet.

“I don’t like it.” Gravi remotely stated with a frown in having seen something that does not please him. “You need to be more aware of how foolish you all are. The nonsense you batter, idealism are for only dreamers that cannot make them into reality; you best wake up now.” He issued to say this in having had enough of idealism from fools, reality is reality & it’s time he wakes up those that refuse to admit he’s right.

“GOOOPPOOWFRRUUVHHMMM….” Then without warning, the gravity field around Pinkamena had tremendously increased to the point where the mare fell on her belly & created a giant size crater. Everyone was shock at seeing this, but soon the after effects pressured them to create their own small craters, but Pinkamena’s seem the worse as she had reach the heaviest point that could kill a strong, tough, and durable fighter.

“I….GGUUUUAAAH….” Pinkamena tries to push herself back up, but slips & crashes to make her crater hole deeper; her weight from the gravity pressure has pushed her body to its last limit; it’s a wonder she can move just a slight bit than to get up again.

“Sorry, but even you have reach a limit my dear.” Gravi smiled to say this in having made certain, that with this, Pinkamena’s bravo performance has been concluded & whatever strong light inside her and the others, will fad soon after being pressured this hard.

“Gravi!” Then suddenly, Gravi turns to see the now late arrivals of Jack Zen, Starlight Glimmer, Adult Nyx, Spike & Phobos across the field in watching the events unfold to their friends. “Let them go!” Jack Zen being the one who spoke was demanding that Gravi release their pals from his gravity hold.

“Ho….so you & the others are finally deciding to come forth, but as you can see…the battle is truly over!” Gravi exclaimed to state that as it’s seen, there is nothing that can be done to turn the tide now. “But if you are not satisfied, then you can just be put in the same place.” He stated off to mention this, as all eight of his wire tentacles was glowing with red magic energy.

“Pussfruvhmmm….” Then the tentacle wires fired pure red beams to cause some damage to the targets that were not moving; everyone looked fearful, what were their friends doing.

“Would you be willing to do that….with this here?” Starlight Glimmer exclaimed to say in reaching to use her magic to pull in something she had. Soon the mare showed what was an ice-cube but within it look like…Gravity’s Core.

“WHAT?!” Gravi yelps out loudly in shock with an escaped sweat drop in seeing what looks real; his core! But how did they obtain it, he hasn’t sense its capture or anything!

Everyone was soon wide-eye in shocking surprise, was that object truly what they think it was; Gravi’s Core? And if that attack Gravi fired hits Starlight Glimmer & the others, it will not only harm them, but also the Core. Everyone was unsure if that was wise to take such a shot for them. But it look like Gravi was actually seen sweating in seeing his very life-source was endangered, if his attack hits, then he’s finished; he has to act fast!

“Fly to the skies, Core!” Gravi issued the order out loud in a panicky tone, he has to secure his Core’s safety out of anything else.

But then what ended up being shot into the skies was not the Core that Starlight Glimmer had in her possession, but some other object that look like it. That’s when Starlight Glimmer quickly drop what she was doing to jump out of the line of attack while the core she had vanished along with Adult Nyx, Jack Zen, Spike & Phobos as they were all illusions. “Kurboomfruvhmm….” Soon Gravi’s attack impacted the spot that exploded, but as it cleared, realization soon came into being; the core the heroes said they had was fake and he just exposed his real one.

“NOW YOU GUYS!” Starlight Glimmer shouted above for someone to hear her, much to anyone being puzzled by this at first.

And soon above, there was another sight that was not even expected; Adult Nyx flew with Jack Zen levitated, Phobos & Spike on her back. And they were not only the real ones, they were going after Gravi’s Core that was simply following its will to go up into the sky.

“We won’t let this chance get away!” Adult Nyx declared forth, they have to get the core now before it slips away along with their chance to win.

“It’s all you Spike, & don’t take this personally, but I wanted to do this for a while.” Phobos spoke off to simply say this in what he wants to do right here.

“Wait, what?” Spike yelps in having heard Phobos say something weird.

Then without warning, Phobos grabbed Spike’s tail to spin him around before flinging him off Adult Nyx; & in the direction were he just managed to grab the flying skyrocket Core.

“KEEP AWAY!” Gravi yelled off to say as he prepares to unleash a full gravity effect on the last struggling heroes.

“I don’t think so!” Spike made a sly smile in thinking it’s time to test out a theory if this Core is link to Gravi himself. “Crackfruvhmmm…” Then the baby Dragon dug his sharp claws onto the Core, causing some slight scratches on it.

“GWAAAAUUGGHHAAAAAAAHHHHH!” Gravi let off a painful cry scream in what was now transpiring at this very minute. When Spike grip his sharp claws on his Core, it actually was starting to cause him pain from the other end.

At that same moment, Gravi’s gravity hold over the others soon faded, thus freeing them from being trapped. Many of them didn’t get the worse of it, but still managed to move, only Pinkamena seem to struggle light but not stand up from being so tired out.

“Waaahhh-Waaaaauuuggghhhaaahhhh!” Gravi soon grip his head as if feeling pain, & seem to be experiencing it. “Uuuaagh-Huuuaaaauughhhhh….” Then he soon drop to his knees to be kneel down on the ground as if suffering badly to his body by what happens to the core.

“A little help, please!” Spike was seen flapping his arms since he was still in mid-air & was about to hit the ground by the natural gravity law.

“Gotcha Spike!” Twilight was soon seen flying up & caught Spike with her magic to levitate him to ride on her back.

Everyone sighs with relief before rejoining together again. And once that was done of making sure they aren’t too badly hurt even from the bruises they suffered from, they turn their attention towards….the weaken Gravity Earthbound Pony.

“D-Darn you….” Gravi struggles to hold himself while suffering more physical pain in trying to stay alive. “You deceived me to jump in like that, without knowing if I believe you had my core like it or not!” He was shock that anyone would put their lives on the line to pull a stunt so dangerous to pull a ‘bluff’ in which whoever chickened out would lose; it was a 50/50 shot.

“Guess you didn’t know, with friendship, you don’t have to sacrifice anything for strength.” Goldie smiled off to say this in seeing that it looks like their theory, outdid Gravi’s old theory point.

“Answer: It comes from protecting them!” Omega clarified the matter in sparking a bit, but made the objective perfectly clear that with friendship, one can gain strength to protect each other.

"But how....how could you know it if you never seen it?" Gravi asked off that no one should even know what his core looks like, how'd they achieve that?

"Because, ah told them." Then appearing out of nowhere to be by the search group, was Flare Tiger herself.

"What...you? Flare Tiger?" Gravi exclaimed off in his weaken state in staring at the pony that was here.

"Wait, you know about her too?" Twilight asked off slightly confused at this.

"Because she was able to compete against me & even learn about my secret in which she promised to keep it hidden from others." Gravi lightly sigh to say this off as a statement of how the two can compete against another.

"Ah agreed, but do ya' realized that's two elements had similar reactions to each other, however, different when it's used." Flare Tiger chuckled a bit to slightly mention this off.

"You mean, your two elements are the same but work in different ways?" Nyx lightly gasped off in having heard this.

"My Element is Gravity & her half Element of Dimensions is still technically Space, both of them are same, but different ways to use." Gravi explained the small concept of the two elements that work around a certain field related to gravity.

"Then Space is another form of using gravity, correct?" Goldie questioned the topic in what could be followed.

"Eeyup." Flare Tiger nodded off to say.

"Oh, Mind Blown!" Pinkie Pie whistled off to say this in what this was like; to which her ears blew steam in feeling the mind blow action which everyone look to her weirdly.

"Heh, ah told Starlight's group about Gravi's core by an illusion, thinking they could figure out the rest. Till then, Ah leave the rest to you." Flare Tiger issued off to say this from a little laugh, before she turns to head off & vanished in her dimension portals to be out of sight.

Now with that settle, the situation shows that Gravi is now at the mercy of his opponents as Spike held onto his Core which the guy tries to get it to escape. But Spike held on tight as he used his claws to dig somewhat deep, it caused Gravi to feel pain & agony that was worse than what physical impacts happen to his body.

“Okay, now let me have a shot at this!” Rainbow Dash smiled in thinking this was a nice chance to get some payback.

“Rainbow, we ain’t gotta torture him!” Applejack stopped her friend from thinking up something foolish in paying back Gravi from the battle they were in.

“Why not, he was being a jerk?” Phobos asked off remotely without care in how this guy treated them.

“Phobos, even you should know it wouldn’t settle anything.” Adult Nyx scolds the Moon Dragon for not getting the bigger picture of things.

“Just…Just get it….over with. Hurry &….make me admit defeat.” Gravi struggles from clutching himself in feeling incredible pain in wanting this band to make their demands in forcing him to surrender. “That’s what you want, isn’t it? With my Core…y-you have stop me…a powerful Element User & now….if you threaten to destroy my Core, then I really will die.” He explained what this group now has the power to do over him, even pass him a death sentence.

“Oh my! You’re not saying you want us too!” Fluttershy yelps in shock in not even dare going to put someone to death.

“It’s fine….it’s what anyone would do to obtain victory if one…refuses to give in!” Gravi exclaimed from his aches, in stating that it’s what anyone who wants victory would do; threaten the weak to cave in or die.

“Oh dear, that sounds a little dark….Twilight, what should we do?” Rarity spoke in feeling a bit concern; that seems too much, & look to Twilight for help of what to do now.

“First, a question…Gravi…why would you consider having such an ability to separate your heart & for reals this time?” Twilight asked in wanting Gravi to answer her question with something that has been bothering her.

“Heh….because the element granted me such & I needed to be near immortal to use my tactics to win battles…” Gravi lightly laughs off as if that question is funny, it’s because he was given such a thing to make him be so strong; everyone heard this with more surprises. “But I never imagine that from one small Dragon could change the tide & snatch my Core to now…have my life in your possession.” He groans to say in seeing that from Spike’s action, now he’s at the mercy of those that were once no match for him.

Twilight was watching to see, hear every word Gravi spoke, as if he truly was now awaiting for those to end him. Gravi had always believed that only from one’s tactics, intelligence, & the power they wield can win everything, & that there would be no equal for him; until now. Twilight felt that no at long last, it was time to pass a lesson for this pony to know.

“Spike, I want you to freely return Gravi’s Core to him.” Twilight spoke to her assistant in what she wants him to do.

“WHAT!” Spike & a few of the others yelp in having heard this, but Ben, Starlight Glimmer, Goldie & even Pinkamena seem to possibly follow what Twilight was doing.

“But Twilight! What if he gets it & then goes all gravity crazy on our flanks?” Pinkie Pie spoke off in stating the possible fact of what could happen.

“Your random friend is right….no fool would offer aid to an enemy.” Gravi groans to struggle from his pain, stating that Twilight should not be so foolish to do that.

“Not an enemy, but to a friend.” Twilight shook her head in correcting the fact of who they are.

“Ehh?” Gravi raised himself up puzzled, what did Twilight meant by that.

“Friendship is where we help another, even open their eyes, to better another.” Twilight explains the case for Gravi to follow along. “You say the weak can’t have friends & so you never had any…but, that’s not true. We won’t finish you off, because you were never an enemy…you were just lonely without friends & now we’ve won your challenge in showing you the true meaning for Friendship, both in mind, body, spirit, &…heart.” She explained that for Gravi who thought having friends would be a weakness, is mistaken, and that the gang has shown him the true meaning for friendship.

With a nod from Twilight, Spike had reluctantly let go of Gravi’s Core as it then slowly return to fuse back into the stallion’s body. He felt the pain begin to fade away, but while no longer feeling his life in danger, he listens to hear what else the others are saying.

“Now do you see Gravi…it’s not always about being powerful & having brilliant strategies, those things mean nothing even to an army, if you don’t open up to them & become friends.” Ben issued off to say that even for someone who can be a great general, he needs the support of those that truly wanna help him, those that are his supporters; friends, to make differences.

“Ben’s right, sure you have powerful Beasts with great traits to help out, but for ponies & even your own army, becoming good friends, giving them morale, hope, & belief, can unlock more feats from Friendship than you know.” Golden Heart nods in agreeing to Ben’s words in seeing that there was more truth to them than meets the eye.

“That’s right, so you shouldn’t feel so much closure to not open up, trust us, it’s a lot better than you think. Even I learn that can make one who’s not all evil, a better pony.” Pinkamena happily nods in saying that for any of them that had been alone & cut off, they need to open up and make a new start in their life.

“You can better yourself Gravi, you can even learn about compassion & trust with those that are your friends then just using them all for strategy. It’s about feeling the life in you to make you go on another day with joy in your heart. Twilight filled my heart with something that it long never felt...having friends to move on.” Starlight Glimmer explained the facts of what it means to have true friends in where that has more strength than anything else.

Gravi truly was absorbing all of this, & in spite of it all, he had to admit it that Twilight’s group here was correct. He was left shock at such boldness & determination, & that the strength shown was indeed strong, & while unseen by the rest…he began to smile from the words about considering to change for the better. But then without much warning, the group began to suddenly feel very tired from all of their struggle efforts to stay awake & from any injuries they suffered before passing out. Even Nyx was so tired out that she reverted to her filly form & Omega was low on power that he fell down to only have reserve energy left to where his optics blink a few times. And then what should arrive to come near Gravi than his entire Beast Army, now fully awake after being temporally asleep from that spell they were under.

“Lord Gravi? Are you alright?” One Golden Eagle asked off in seeing their lord was now looking alright.

“Yes, I am now.” Gravi slowly responded to say that he was alright.

“Did you win?” A Brutal Wendigo asked in seeing the heroes had all pass out.

“No, it was my own lost.” Gravi remotely stated with a blank look, much to his own army’s confusion. “Hmph, really, who would have believed that Friendship could carry things not even with the most brilliant of planning could make? Perhaps I need to better myself after all.” A small smile sneak up on Gravi as he was speaking about how there was something that could actually teach him what he lacked.

“Better yourself?” A Hippogriff questioned that statement as if it was alien to them.

“Take them all to my castle fort & treat them of the recent injuries I’ve given them. Give them plenty of hospitality & care to aid them in their recovery.” Gravi turn to his Beast Army in ordering that they help tend to the Mane Six, Goldie’s group and everyone else at this moment.

“Sir?” An Armored Sagittarius responded a bit lost, Gravi wants to help those he was fighting.

“Also, check up on any of the rest of my Beast Army that have suffered injuries & be treated as well. Inform me when my guests here awaken.” Gravi pointed out this next batch of orders he wants done while tending to treat his own troops.

“Um, yes sir….” The same Armored Sagittarius replied off in getting things together in seeing that an order is an order.

As a few Armored Sagittarius were helping to gently pick up the heroes to help bring them back to their fort castle, Gravi seem to be having some alone time to process his thoughts over what has happened.

“Really now, to give away victory over the strong to ask for friendship, is a fool’s errand. But…” Gravi exclaimed to say that what happened was the most foolish thing to ever think of trying, but he let off an honest and sincere smile suddenly. “I suppose one would be a bigger fool to not see a true blessing in disguise. For you have done what you said out to do, Princess of Friendship; Twilight Sparkle. For you, & your company.” Gravi concluded to say that he’s now seen for himself that he was a fool & that he’s now gotten a new understanding of what Twilight was saying about Friendship.

Soon Gravi turns to levitate off to follow his own Beast Army back to his fort castle, carrying the exhausted heroes along the way to be treated fairly. It would appear that after a bit of a long, hard, & difficult battle of where the odds really stacked against Twilight’s band of friends & family…they succeeded in what they were after. Showing the true meaning behind Friendship that can & is indeed a source of great power that was truly…a magically feeling. And with this, everything begins to go dark before finding out what happens in the aftermath event….

Author's Note:

Some of the chapter has similar references with slight changes from Digimon Xros Wars episode 44.

What a chapter! In the final work and conclusion, everyone is being healed up in Gravi's castle. Once awakened, they meet with Gravi who speaks to them in admitting he lost to them, even if the odds were he win, they shifted the odds to their favor. He tells Twilight he'll consider her words to change for the better, and hopes that even after all he's done...they can forgive and hope they can be friends. So are things gonna be going well, and will the heroes finaly have a true-blue ally on their side....best stay tune to find out.