• Published 5th Mar 2016
  • 595 Views, 1 Comments

Gravity Measures - JusSonic



The Mane Six meets a new element user who is the gravity of every situation!

  • ...
15
 1
 595

Chapter 04: Facing the Earthbound Army!

Chapter 04: Facing the Earthbound Army!

The scene soon focuses around a strange place in question that was a part of Equestria. The gang are seen in what looks like rocky mountains; this place was none other than Macintosh Hills between the Badlands & San Palomino Desert. The heroes arrived by magic teleportation and were in the place in where Gravi and his forces are said to be waiting for them. While everything looks quiet, with only the winds blowing dusty trails, there feels as if there is something going on here that nobody knows about.

“Is this the really the place we were supposed to meet, Twilight?” Rarity asked her friend in not knowing if this was the right place or not?

“If it isn’t, then Gravi pretty much set us up into a trap.” Rainbow Dash dryly pointed out the obvious issue of what was going on.

“Sounds about right, he probably think two steps ahead dat way.” Applejack nods off to say in feeling like that is how Gravi would work, be ahead of the other.

“Wait! If we knew that he knew, that this was a trap, but yet we 'knew' that we 'knew' not of the trap, but we 'knew-knew' what we were doing and then….Hmmm-hmmm, Muurfff!” Pinkie Pie was asking while sounding like things were out of whack, then her mouth was covered by Rainbow Dash that was stopping her rambling.

“We get it Pinkie Pie, but even still, we had to come even if this wasn’t a clever tactic for him to catch us off guard!” Ben exclaimed to say in knowing what they have to do here, even if it’s a trap.

“Then what else can we do now? The guy barely look tired from the last few times he look to have fought?” Phobos asked off in not knowing what to do, Gravi look like he wasn’t out of breath and could last a long time in any fight.

“Right, Gravi looks like he’s capable of some abilities that aren’t just gravity base powers, but what else did he get?” Spike nods to agree, what other feats can Gravi do that make him seem so unbeatable.

"It's true, he's not your usual opponent with just one ability for an element. Which makes him dangerous to have as an enemy." Starlight Glimmer thought this off in thinking things over about the situation.

“Oh my, do you think we’ll have to face off against his army of Beasts?” Fluttershy asked in concern in knowing how Gravi command a large Beast army.

“Afraid so, they’ll be getting in the way of us trying to take Gravi down.” Goldie exclaimed to say with a sigh, that is military tactic to which as long as the general is active, then the army will continue to fight.

“And let’s face it, Gravi won’t be an easy opponent to even beat.” Jack Zen stated in feeling that this opponent will be both tricky & hard to beat if they are not careful.

“The probability of our chances show that if we can decrease his army, it’s a 49.7 percent chance of the odds in our favor.” Omega stated in what their only chance seems to be at this point and time now.

“Somehow….the numbers aren’t really gonna help us out, are they?” Nyx questioned the fact that even the percent chance of there the odds in their favor still seems hard to grasp.

“Hey, Omega can only make theoretical chances of the odds being against us, can’t be help if they are true or not. But for now…” Pinkamena spoke off to briefly say this stuff before bringing out her sword. “It’s time we fight!” She announced that they just do what needs to be done, fight to win.

“Right, everyone get ready, we’re up against someone who’s pretty much got the ability to predict our movements & will likely try to control us. However…” Twilight spoke in trying to help give some encouragement to those around here in knowing who they are up against. “We’ll show him that even the strength of friendship can be a miscalculation on his part.” To Twilight, they will show Gravi the true strength that can only come from the power of friendship that is magic.

“Right!” The gang responded in all agreeing on the subject, time to take things up a notch.

Now that the little encouraging speech was over, does everyone slowly begin to move along in entering this field area.

-------------------------------------

The scene shows from afar from the heroes, where a campsite fort was that Gravi sat in a stone shaped thrown. He used his magic to project an image showing that Twilight and her group were now approaching to his station. It would appear she has taken his challenge and is coming this way to meet him again.

“Hmph-hmph-hmph….they came & are making their move, as I expected they would.” Gravi let off a little snicker in seeing those that are making their move. “Twilight Sparkle….as I thought, you let such a simple meaning like friendship guide you like a moth to flames. So now that you are here, it’s time I show a proper warm-up challenge.” He explained the case of seeing how he knew Twilight would let her faith in such a thing like Friendship, willingly guide her, and now the time to move is now.

Then something was seen that appeared to look like giant size mythological Thunderbirds; Only they appeared coated with blue armor-style feathers, sharp as they were with lightning bolt marks; even the finger points off the wings were lightning bolts & even the same style on the two talons, and from their orange beaks and emerald eyes, they had a mask with a lightning-shape horn.

The second creature types appeared like a griffin but seem to be entirely covered in gold armor. Their gold armor covered all of the body with black/gray talons seen from their bottom feet and the natural talon claws, and wore like a samurai helmet with a gold triton symbol on their foreheads with little red eyes seen from it. Truly they look big, tough, and strong, but even with all the gold that would weigh them down, they look like they can still easily fly up in the skies from their strong wings.

“Go now….Thunderbird….Golden Eagle! Let them bear-witness your talons!” Gravi held out his right hoof in giving the order to his Beast troops.

Soon the Thunderbirds & Golden Eagles squawk off, as they took to the skies to be the first Army of Beast to challenge the Mane Six and their allied friends.

“Soften them up before I move in to prepare the final blow…Nurhuhuhaaahhh…” Gravi exclaimed to say this while letting off another hidden chuckle; this shall be interesting to see how well the heroes can last against his tactics.

The scene begins to darken at once with Gravi’s army moving about in preparing to attack. The gates open up from Gravi’s campsite to where all of his Beast troops begin to march off along with his fliers taking the skies. This will be the challenge, in how long the Mane Six & their allies can last against an army of nearly a 1000 or so more powerful Beast within the ranks; this shall be the challenge to beat.

------------------------------------------------------

We now find the heroes continuing their path through the open canyons, as they were able to make out in seeing some sorta campsite fortress off in the distance surrounded by walls. It wasn’t that hard to figure out that such a place would be where Gravi had set things up and they need to get there.

“Hmm….” Pinkie Pie lifted her head in feeling something seem a bit off as she seem to be drifting in thought.

“Oh great, she’s humming to herself. That can’t be good.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in getting that strange feeling of what the pink pony was feeling.

“What is it Pinkie Pie?” Spike asked their pink friend in what was distracting her.

“I’m not sure, but feel like we’re about to have company.” Pinkie Pie stated to say this in what it was that seem off.

“How can you tell?” Phobos asked in pondering what this pony meant.

Then Pinkie Pie & Pinkamena did weird reactions in which their actions seem to suggestion one thing.

“Pinkie Sense!” Both pink ponies yelled out at the same time that their senses were going off.

“I had to ask.” Phobos groans in seeing that should have been the obvious clue.

“Where’s it gonna come from?” Applejack asked their pink friends in where this so-called company was gonna drop in from.

“Above!” Both pink ponies yelled out in union that was the straight answer.

That’s what made the gang quickly dodge out of the one of shooting lightning bolts & a white ray attack that destroyed where they once stood. Soon they see the attackers, but there were not the Hippogriffs, they were creatures not known to most of them.

“My goodness, what are those?” Rarity gasped in not knowing what sorta creatures they are seeing here.

"More Beast types I imagine." Starlight Glimmer issued off to mention this as a good guess on the view of the subject.

“Oh great, he actually had THEM too!” Goldie slapped his forehead with a hoof, Gravi has more surprises in who else he commands.

“Golden Heart, a little help in what we got here?” Ben asked in not really knowing what it was that they are even up against.

“They’re called Thunderbirds & Golden Eagles.” Goldie exclaimed to say in addressing the two different Beast creatures in the skies. “The Thunderbird are considered supernatural birds of power and strength. Their names come from the common belief that the beating of their enormous wings causes thunder & stirs the wind. They’re said to be the bringers of rain and storms, and large enough to hunt small whales individually. It’s even said that before a horrible natural disaster a Thunderbird will come, circle the sky & then the sky will get foggy & then a natural disaster occurs.” He explained the large blue bird that was sparking a bit, explaining what it’s known to be and of its capabilities.

“They sure sound like signs of tragic disasters, even if they don’t make it. Gravi sure picked some troublesome bunch.” Jack Zen issued off to say this in seeing what problems they got to be handling.

“And the other fliers?” Rainbow Dash asked off in wanting to know who else they are gonna have to content to.

The Golden Eagles are like the Aquila Chrysaetos, they’re best-known birds of prey from Earth. But here, they are like armored griffins with gold armor meant to deflect every attack. But unlike the usual griffon, they are meant to carry a duty to annihilate invaders in their territory.” Goldie explained who those gold armor flying birds are, and they are not like other griffons or Gilda, for they are more like predators to be useful in combat battles.

“Great, just wha we need. Like them first critters seen weren’t bad enough.” Applejack rolled her eyes in feeling this was not gonna be a swell moment for them in what Gravi is sending off to greet them.

“How many of them do we have to deal with?” Nyx asked off in how many they got to deal with while transforming into her Battle Form.

“I have determine there are 300 Thunderbirds & 300 Golden Eagles!” Omega pointed out the number of the Thunderbirds & Golden Eagles, and the number was very shocking to believe.

“Goodness! There are that many of them that Gravi commands!” Rarity gasped in having heard how many of those Beast things they have to deal with.

“Oh my, and after hearing about them, they sound like more hard Beasts to handle than we thought!” Fluttershy yelps in looking worried, seeing all those Beast and hearing of how tough they are….was making her nervous.

“And there’s not only a lot of them, but they are coming this way!” Phobos pointed off in just increasing the doubt with worry of what odds they are facing.

“Well gang, looks like we’ve been sent with a greeting, let’s work together to plow them down!” Ben issued forth in what they better get started on and only hope they can make it through.

Soon everyone got into a defensive position as they saw the first fliers attack. The Thunderbirds soon perform a move called “Thunder Storm” which they flap their wings clad in electricity, generating a storm of lightning that rain down. The Golden Eagles perform a move called “Mystic Break” which they fires a white ray which reduces anything to ash. The heroes quickly managed to duck away from that swarm of attacks before preparing their counterattacks.

“Time ta lasso up this here flock! Whip-Lock!” Applejack held her Diamond Lasso that acted accordingly to her wish, and struck to tie around some Thunderbirds’ talons to pull with her might to knock them against the others.

“Sonar Screech!” Fluttershy took a deep breath and unleashed a sonic-vibration wave of her screams to push off a few Golden Eagles from coming at her.

“Party Blast!” Pinkie Pie brought out her Party Cannon and fired a big blast attack that blown up a big portion of the fliers in the sky.

“Heh, looks like we’re doing pretty okay!” Rainbow Dash made a sly smile to say while firing her Magical Nun-Chuck Guns at anything in the sky.

"Careful, we're still outnumber, remember?" Starlight Glimmer exclaimed while casting another barrier spell to shield them from some of the attacks.

“Alert! More Beast troops incoming!” Omega alerted the gang, for now coming across them from the camp fort’s base were loads of Hippogriffs, Armored Cerberus, & Brutal Wendigos coming forth to attack the gang.

“Oh no….we forgot about them! Yikes!” Rarity exclaimed to say while yelping and used her Eternal Style to make a Diamond Fist to bash a naughty little Armored Cerberus from harming her.

“Night Blast!” Adult Nyx fired a neon red beam from her horn to knock off any Hippogriffs in the air as she flew while more kept coming that she had to use her Night Illusion to confuse them.

“Dragon Breath/Moon Breath!” Spike & Phobos fired off their own attacks in trying to take down some Brutal Wendigoes, which only some got hit, others came to land punches. “Waaaaughhh!” The baby Dragons yelped to duck and back away from avoiding that attack.

“Horn Buster!” Jack Zen charged his horn before firing a blast that knocked off some Armored Cerberus, but more were coming around. “Ugh, we take out ten, twenty more take their place!” He groans to complain, these guys just won’t stay down.

“I will assist…Omega Gatling Gun!” Omega came up, and started to use his Gatling machine guns to fire in all directions; trying to wipe out as many different Beast creatures without caring who was there or not.

“Cover their sides to blind any core view!” One Golden Eagle issued off to say this to its other breed in what they shall do here.

Then many more Golden Eagles flew near to blind everyone’s path from even seeing nothing but lots and lots of Beast foes.

“Hugh, weird order, but nothing I can’t handle.” Pinkamena blankly said this off in having seen this.

They continue their plan to keep fighting off as many of Gravi’s army of Beast as the heroes can. But after a good size few minutes have pass, most of the gang started to feel a little sluggish with their moves. And at the same time, still many more Beasts were still around, never ending.

“Twilight, I know this might sound uncool coming from me, but….THERE’S TOO MANY OF THEM TO HANDLE!” Rainbow Dash calmly at first was saying before shouting off that this was getting out of hand here.

“I agree darling, we been trying to take them out, but we weren’t expecting this many more to appear.” Rarity stated in her Gem Assault move to keep the Brutal Wendigoes away, but many were pushing through.

“Urrrrgh, it’s an old tactic, overpower one side with difficult measures. Gravi knew what he was doing & wants you all so tired out, you’ll barely put up much a fight.” Goldie groans to hate to admit that they fell into an old tactic plan to which their morale would drop along with their stamina before they reach the big fish in question.

“Then we need a change in strategy!” Ben exclaimed to say while firing a Sword Beam at a few Brutal Wendigoes. “Twilight, give us a cloud cover and then follow my lead!” He issued in what he wants his love to do here, he’s got a plan of his own.

“Right, Nyx…do what I do!” Twilight replied back to say while getting her daughter’s help.

“Right!” Adult Nyx nods off to say in seeing what they need to do together.

“Twilight Star Shower!” Both Twilight & Adult Nyx announced together as their horns lit up to fire a familiar technique into the sky were it soon created many sparkle stars that began to fall all around the area of the Beast army.

Soon a large cloud of dust blocked off anything from seeing what was going on. The Beast Army were trying to figure out where the heroes were, but the clouds of smoke blocked their view. Then rushing through under the cover of confusion, everyone was running with Ben or some flew as they were dashing pass all the Beasts without confronting them and trying to avoid fighting.

“Just run towards the gate, don’t bother fighting! We get in, then we can end this!” Ben explained the plan as they ran, they need to reach Gravi and not waste any more time on his entire army.

“Problem! The Gate is starting to close!” Phobos pointed out in seeing the giant gates that were open to let out the Beast army is closing now.

Ahead of the gang, was what look like the campsite where Gravi seems to be operating things as the gates are seen looking like they are about to close down.

“Is he trying to get defensive now?” Goldie asked off in seeing that Gravi was trying to shut them out now.

"Looks like it." Starlight Glimmer exclaimed from her view of the change of tactics.

“We got two choices, continue fighting these guys or take down their leader.” Jack Zen pointed off in seeing they either fight the army chasing them or risk going through the gate to fight the general of the army.

“Easy answer….we run straight for the gate!” Pinkamena declared off her answer which seem like no one argue back.

“Almost….there…” Twilight gritted her teeth, as she and everyone were running, flying, at their fastest pace and it look like it was gonna be close….

“Can we really make it in time?” Spike asked off in feeling like at their current speed, they might not be able to make it in time.

“Only one way to find out! Backwards Style!” Pinkie Pie smiled off to say this in having the perfect idea to get them to the location quicker.

"Back what?" Starlight Glimmer repeated that off completely lost by the thought.

Before anyone would ask what the pink pony meant, she turn her Party Cannon in the other direction. “Kurpowwfruvhmmm…” And then in a surprise twist, her cannon fired something, but the propulsion ended up pushing the cannon off backwards at high speed; this in turn caught Pinkie Pie and everyone else as they held on to a flying cannon.

“Waaaughhhh!” They all screamed when Pinkie Pie’s stunt seem to catch them by surprise as they were gonna cut it close with their stunt. In three…two…one…

----------------

Finally, the gang managed to just make it inside the campsite fort before the gate closed behind them, keeping all of Gravi’s army forces out of there. Course from that nut shell action, the gang crashed across the ground while Pinkie’s cannon got stuck behind the doors. With a few sighs from everyone that they made it in, they soon quickly put their act together for now….they find the one they were searching to meet.

“Hmph….you’re finally here.” Gravi lightly surmised the case of seeing Twilight and her entire band were here to face him.

“Wait, are you making light of this challenge?” Rainbow Dash asked off in feeling a bit insulted by how this guy is treating this.

“I dare say, he’s sitting there while not the least bit concern in seeing us!” Rarity protest to say in seeing how much Gravi is taking light of the subject.

“Now…what will you all do? Fight me….? Or do you wish to try to convince me that friendship is power?” Gravi asked off in pondering just what will Twilight and her group do at this moment; fight or negation.

“Better idea, we’ll show ye!” Applejack stated off in getting herself ready here.

“Hmmm? Show me…how?” Gravi slowly asked off in being a bit curious now.

“Now!” Pinkie Pie yelled out this as if it was a signal.

Soon everyone scatters apart, Gravi was seen looking at their sudden movement in being curious…before a hidden smile was seen off his face; this shall be interesting to see what the group of heroes can do.

“Gravity Hold!” Gravi issued forth the name of his move as he held out his head which the horn glowed.

Then without warning, Goldie’s group that was on sight felt like something pressed them down on the ground.

“What…what is this?” Jack Zen yelps in feeling like they are being press down against their will; this seems like what happened to the Brotherhood, but not as worse it seems.

“Alert….gravity measures have gone to 20G.” Omega alerted the group of what’s happening, and by the number standards, they sound pretty heavy.

Then without warning, Gravi smirk to reverse the gravity and that sent Goldie’s group flying upwards to crash against the ground.

“Ouch! That look like it hurt!” Phobos cringed in seeing what happened there.

“Now then, let’s try something else.” Gravi smiled to say in finding this a bit amusing to continue.

“Unicorn Burst!” Goldie stood up to charge up his horn and fire his strong piercer spell.

“Gravity Push!” Gravi thrusts both hooves, palm facing forward, at the attacker and the attack.

Then without warning, Gravi propelled both the attack quickly away with amplified gravity and it blew Goldie a bit back, but he withstood it. When it was over, Golden Heart glared at Gravi as he seem unfazed by what happened.

“Grrrr….are you just toying with us?” Goldie growls to say in feeling like Gravi hasn’t gotten serious yet. “Gaaaughhh!” Then without warning, Goldie yelps in feeling he was lifted into the air & was struggling.

“Gravity Grasp…decreases the amount of gravity on a target, thus I can increase the gravity around you and inflict excruciating pain.” Gravi announced this attack as he gestured one hoof up, as Golden Heart was seemingly feeling its effects. “You should be more careful Golden Heart, for when I become truly serious…is a scary sight. Gurhuuagh….” He address to say while he let off a little snicker as his power is quite frightful and should not be underestimated.

The Mane Six along with Adult Nyx, Starlight Glimmer & the baby Dragons were seen rushing up to attack Gravi, or would he allow it.

“Oh, how interesting.” Gravi spoke with a slight interesting expression on his face. “Gravity System!” Then he flings his hoof downwards & summon three nods that fire a laser upward.

“INCOMING!” Pinkie Pie yelled out in seeing what was coming at them.

Soon the Mane Six group had to scatter from this, but Adult Nyx, Starlight Glimmer, Phobos & Spike got slightly hit by the laser. Gravi then smiled before he fired a dark projectile at the group, but as they split, the attack was going for…

“IT’S HEADING FOR US!” Spike shouted off in looking worried, why was that attack coming for them all of a sudden.

“Quick you two, on my back, now!” Adult Nyx issued the baby Dragons to ride with her.

"Quickly, it's coming!" Starlight Glimmer insisted that they get going, quickly too.

Adult Nyx flew to flee while Starlight Glimmer used her levitation spell to help her out, but the two mares were being chased by that attack as if it was tracking them.

“Great, a spell I can learn to hate…tracking types!” Phobos moans to complain in seeing what was used to follow them, a type to track them no matter where they go.

Then without warning, the dark projectile exploded when it was near & knocked Adult Nyx and her passengers off back to slide across the ground.

“Now for you six. Gravity Force!” Gravi turn to the Mane Six, as he fires a ball of dark energy, then teleports.

“Where’d he go?” Rainbow Dash asked off in not seeing where Gravi went off to.

“Fer-Get him, worry about dat!” AJ pointed out that they need to worry about the attack than the attacker…

Soon the six mares split into three teams, but then without warning…Gravi appeared behind Rarity.

“What?” Rarity yelps, as Gravi shot a second magical energy ball that knocks her along with Rainbow & AJ towards the larger ball that imploded to deal damage to them.

“Oh my, only three down, then…Gravity Force!” Gravi stated to say in seeing Twilight, Fluttershy & Pinkie Pie left now as he re-performed the familiar act.

“He’s gone again!” Pinkie Pie yelps in seeing Gravi teleported out while his attack was coming to them.

“Oh my, what if he comes behind us?” Fluttershy yelps in catching behind them, worried of being the next to fall for what he did to their pals.

“Everyone, get as far away from that as you can!” Twilight issued this order to the two ponies with her right now; Fluttershy & Pinkie Pie.

This group was running as fast as they could to be further away from the slow attack…but.

“Surprise!” Then without warning, Gravi appeared next to Twilight’s group & knocks her and her company towards his ball with his hoof.

“BOOM/Gaaaugh!” The ball exploded as the three mares yelp to be knocked on the ground with the other three.

“I hope you now had enough to realize your tactical error.” Gravi hovered nearby in wanting to hear anyone admit defeat. “Hmmm?” Then looked back in having sense someone was nearby.

“Triforce X-Strike!” Ben suddenly used his Pegasus Boots along with the Master Sword & Razor Sword and performed his ‘X’ cross slash attack. But when Ben was across the other side, chip off only a piece of the Gravi’s armor while he seem unhurt.

“Oooohhhh, not bad, I can see who much of being the child of Celestia & wielding such a Rare Element has given you much.” Gravi spoke off in seeing how good Ben was to have landed that hit, and even cut off something of his.

“Hey, I use what I know to help me fight to protect my friends and family.” Ben issued off to say this claim about himself being who he is and nothing else.

“Ridiculous, you need more than that to win. And I can show you how.” Gravi exclaimed that Ben is as foolish as Twilight in her belief, so…time to show this bunch otherwise. “Gravity Pull!” Then he released a small sphere with massive gravitational pull, dragging everything to it within a large radius; including Ben and his pals.

“Huuuarrgh-Grrrrr….you want me, then try taking this…Triforce Charger!” Ben was seen glowing up and going off to prepare his best tackle move.

“Don’t wanna….Gravirei!” Gravi announced to say this as if not wanting to take that attack, as he prepares another move.

Then without warning, Gravi soon creates a small gravitational field that forces the charging Ben to the ground.

“Uurrgh….” Ben struggles to move, but he feels immobilized and it’s preventing him from counterattacking.

“Now that I have beaten you, the results are clear. But then again, I suppose friendship couldn’t win against me.” Gravi smiled off to say in seeing that everyone here that was getting dragged by his Gravity Pull shall soon meet with defeat.

“Hey buster! There’s still one of us left!” Pinkamena spoke off to say in stabbing her sword into the ground, keeping her from being pulled by the gravity fore and not giving up.

“What can you do, I know about your history, & from what I’ve learn, you will fall?” Gravi asked forth in not seeing much a threat from Pinkamena; but that might have been the trigger to cause something else instead.

“Oooohhhh…..Alright buster, if you wanna toss us around like rag dolls, then you better get ready for this!” Pinkamena issued off in deciding it’s time to bring out some really big guns now, no more fooling around.

Then without warning, Pinkamena’s body was brightly glowing that blind every one of the flashing light. And then suddenly, something appeared that took her place while canceling out Gravi’s Gravity Pull and freeing Ben from the Gravirei spell.

“What’s this?” Gravi exclaimed in seeing this light, what was going on here.

“Element Evolution - Aging!” Pinkamena address her transform name as she now stood before the opponent with her strongest element form as her magical aura was seen to have gone up a notch along with all of her skills.

“Aging….as in the Rare Element to age everything.” Gravi responded off in having heard what he has learn, Pinkamena is also a chosen wielder to an element that is also rare.

“Taste the Sword of Pinkie Pie!” Aging announced before she moved at an enhanced speed, and suddenly, landed a blow on Gravi since his reflexes were suddenly…slowed down.

“Gwwuuaaghh!” Gravi yelped from that impact that knocked him backwards and soon skidded across the area.

“She landed a hit!” Fluttershy exclaimed in seeing the first actual blow that look like it was effective.

“Oh course, she slowed Gravi’s reaction time to age him a bit and that threw him off.” Twilight explained that from the Element of Aging, it ages one’s reaction time to become slightly off from old age.

“You accursed pony…” Gravi snapped off towards this challenger, as he gets his second wind. “Octa Gravity!” He summons forth eight red-wire tentacles hidden in his chest armor to take aim. “Puurrsfruvhmmm….” Suddenly they fired purple beams that impacted Aging, & suddenly controlling the gravity of her to make her heavier.

“Geheel!” Aging yelps when she was seen kneeling on the ground, but… “Gravity magic again hugh, well…while this is impressive, but….it’s effects are now aging!” She issued to say this as the glow of Gravi’s attack were suddenly aging off and disappeared.

“What?” Gravi responded off in surprise; that was unexpected.

“Now have a taste of these!” Aging responded to switch her weaponry to prepare to fight off with another weapon choice of hers.

“Gwuuaaagh!” Gravi was seen launched backwards from Aging’s Blades of the Pinkie Pie.

“Oh yeah! Keep it coming,” Rainbow cheered in liking the looks of this here.

“Gwuuuaaghhh?” Gravi was hit again while looking like he was knocked back.

“Alright! She’s wining!” Pinkie Pie cheered in seeing they are turning the tide.

“Grrruuaaghhh?” Gravi was lastly knocked back from Aging’s last move that knock him off.

“Bet ye never expected how strong friendship could pack a wallop, hugh Gravi?” Applejack smiled off to wisely say this to the guy that doubted them.

“Most certainly so!” Rarity nods to say this as Gravi was picking himself up to study the situation.

“S….So strong. Is this the strength for when one has achieve Element Evolution?” Gravi exclaimed in being shocked and totally caught off guard; the pink pony lookalike of Pinkie Pie just brought out something like this & all of his attacks are being ineffective: how?

“You bet! And these are just the appetizers!” Aging responded to say that this was just the opening act, time for the main course.

“C-Curses…I won’t be beaten by such odds!” Gravi held up his hooves in feeling frustrated, he won’t be beaten and shown that his way of doing things can’t win battles.

The attacks Gravi soon fires many of his different gravity spells & attacks, but Aging had already cast Deterioration Field, and so now all objects & attacks would age to deteriorate from sight.

“Sorry, but that won’t get me!” Aging smiled off to say that even the ones she has seen and taken can’t do much now. “Now prepare to taste some of this…Endless Decay!” She announced while holding out her front hooves to prepare her final attack.

“Blowwwfruvhmmm…” Then Aging unleashed a familiar black and purple, smoke-like miasma as it soon followed her will and soon swiped over Gravi’s entire body as he felt himself aging at a rapid rate.

“GWAAAAAUGHHH….” Gravi was seen screaming from what was happening as much of his body was turning to dust, even any of his bones too. “Da-Daaaaaarn Yooooouuuuu!” Gravi cursed off to say before his face was last seen before it too age out of existence. And now with that, it would very much look like the battle was over with.

Afterwards, Aging reverted her transformation back to being Pinkamena after having ended the duel against Gravi. But when she look back at her pals in expecting congratulations, she was only greeted with wide-shock expressions. This awkward moment seem to be a little creepy even for Pinkamena, it’s as if something was wrong when they won.

“Um, what?” Pinkamena slowly responded in seeing the weird looks she’s receiving.

“Sis…..we were supposed to defeat him, not finish him off!” Golden Heart exclaimed off to say in being shocked at what his sister has gone and done.

“Remember when you use that move, nothing survives it?” Jack Zen pointed out that once Pinkamena uses her element’s most powerful move; Endless Decay, nothing survives it.

A few seconds later of some ticking noises for the pink pony to think, a ding noise is heard that made her suddenly go into shock.

“HOLY CUPCAKES! WHAT HAVE I DONE!?” Pinkamena clasp her head in feeling that she has done something she was not meant to do. “I was so caught up in the moment that I forgot he was not an actual bad-guy, but just a misunderstood character who is under the role of an Anti-Hero profile! And now I’ve done a terrible thing, I’ll be unforgivable! I’ll Doom us all with the loss of one of our allying factors, and….” She was rambling off in feeling like this was all her fault and that now she may have doom much of their world, but…

“Pinkamena! Get hold of yourself!” Golden Heart came up to shake Pinkamena to get a grip.

“I have never seen her react like this.” Omega stated in having seen this was a first for him.

“Trust me, she can be just like Pinkie Pie in going a little overboard.” Jack Zen spoke off to tell Omega about the case.

“Wait, something doesn’t seem quite right here.” Twilight spoke to say in having taken another look around in what they are seeing.

“What do you mean Twilight?” Spike asked in being a bit puzzled by the question.

“If Gravi was truly gone, then shouldn’t we see what he was chosen to wield, his element?” Twilight pointed out a fact that if Gravi was long gone, then why is his element not the only thing left.

"Twilight's right, wouldn't we have seen the element if the user was no more?" Starlight Glimmer asked this off puzzled, usually when a user of an element is gone, the element they wield remains; but it's not here?

“Of course….the Element should have revealed itself if it lost its owner.” Ben spoke in recalling that they have heard that any user with an element comes forth when the fate of being with the wielder comes to light.

“But I destroyed the Element of Gravity! Oh, now I’ll get an ear-full from Tao if he hears this!” Pinkamena moans to complain in just knowing this was hers to be blamed for.

“But don’t you see, we should have sense its power if there wasn’t anyone to be the bearer. Which means…” Twilight stated that this was a clue, if the Element of Gravity is not here with Gravi seem to be gone, then…

“That maybe, Gravi isn’t really gone.” Adult Nyx spoke off in getting her mother’s message, Gravi isn’t dead after all.

“Wait! I thought that move Pinkamena used was a 100 percent guarantee that no enemy would survive it?” Phobos asked off in finding something about the issue of where one’s move puts an end to any creature.

“Well, de guy did survive Shredkiller when he struck de guy an’ he seem ta break apart.” Applejack pondered off the thought of when they first thought Gravi was finished, but in truth, he wasn’t.

“Right, even when shredded like cheese, Gravi look like he reassembled himself.” Rainbow Dash pointed off that Gravi managed to get himself back together again and look uninjured.

“More likely the subject used a form of regeneration, my scans can deduce such logic.” Omega stated in processing the matter of how Gravi managed to survive such cases.

“So then he can regenerate himself as many times as he wants? Is he immortal?” Pinkie Pie gasped in feeling like they can’t beat someone who is an immortal.

“But how would someone regenerate when we saw their entire body age out of existence?” Rarity pondered the question, Pinkamena’s move should have done something, especially since it didn’t look like it wouldn’t have effected Gravi anyway.

“Wait! Ben, remember when you cut off something from Gravi?” Pinkamena spoke off in asking Ben a question of what he did somewhat earlier when they fought Gravi earlier. “What if as long as something remains of him, Gravi can’t be killed? His mind & soul would work on that one piece to bring himself whole again.” She explained a basic thought of a matter of where the guy could regenerate as long as something was still alive and active.

“Oh my, then even if we did try to….um, finish him off, he might not really be.” Fluttershy spoke in concern in having heard this, then Gravi really can’t be easily defeated after all.

“So the guy is immortal. But how can his element give him that?” Jack Zen stated to say while puzzling the question; how does one element give a wielder that kind of an ability.

"That's a very good question, even I'm lost for it." Starlight Glimmer stated off to say this in being puzzled too.

Pinkamena was in deep thought right now, there was something not adding up. Gravi had the ability to perform gravity spells near and on comparing to Tso Lan the Moon Demon Lord, and the gravity effected his body to stretch, but still…What else was there that they are missing if Gravi seems to be showing feats of being immortal, and that’s when something hit her!

“Wait, I think one of those Golden Eagles said to cover us from one side to cut off the core view!” Pinkamena spoke off in recalling what one of the Beast said that they were fighting.

“What does dat have to do with anything?” Applejack asked off in not seeing the point.

“I’ve been reading a lot of books and the word core has different meanings. One, would mean it’s a tough central part of various fruits, containing the seeds.” Pinkamena was explaining the term of the word in what core stands to mean.

“Yeah, I’m sure those guys were concern for fruit during our battle.” Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in having heard that and thinks that won’t be helpful.

“But a second type means the central or most important part of something.” Pinkamena pointed out the second meaning to the term use of core. “And here’s another idea, the word core would mean like a power source to run things or keep them active.” She explained another brief idea of what core meant when used by others to describe things.

“Wait….could perhaps this core be…something that connects to his regeneration ability?” Goldie asked in thinking that the core and Gravi’s regeneration are link together.

“Right! So we have to actually find the source and take it out; it’s like his heart, we need to find it in order to win.” Pinkamena nods to agree that maybe the core was like something important to Gravi.

“But wait, if this core is like his heart…why is it not on him?” Rarity asked in not getting how something so important like a heart was not on the pony, it is hard to live without a heart…isn’t it?

“D’uh, even we couldn’t realize it! If someone removes their heart by magic, then so long as it’s active, then no matter what happens to the pony’s body, they’re basically invincible.” Pinkie Pie replied off to say in having realized the truth, if someone has separated their heart to make sure they are given immortal bodies, it makes sense that they won’t lose.

“I can’t believe we didn’t realize that sooner. Then we need a new change of plan.” Twilight spoke of to say in seeing that they need to change their plans a bit. “We’ll need to split ourselves off, one group needs to fight and the other has to find this…core.” If they want to truly defeat Gravi and for him to see the strength of friendship, they need to locate his core somewhere.

“Then our best bet is to pick a group to find the core.” Ben stated in understanding what Twilight had in mind, a different team to do the job.

“A group of four or five will do. Gravi won’t miss a few of us.” Jack Zen stated in seeing that they only need a small team, maybe he can go and help look for the core.

“Will this help us out?” Fluttershy asked Twilight if this plan can truly help them against the odds.

“It has to Fluttershy, we can’t lose…there’s too much at stake here.” Twilight stated to say this in knowing what is true, fighting Gravi will only waste their energy unless they can find the core.

Everyone was in silent agreement, the plan was risky in splitting up some of their forces against Gravi’s entire large army, but it’s a gamble they’ll have to take. But unknown to them, while the heroes are discussing plan terms within the occupied camp fort, what was the cut piece from Gravi started to glow and move away on its own, symbolizing that it’s as the others suspected. Gravi is not down and he’s not out, and unless the gang come up with the right game strategy, then it will be game over….for Twilight’s team.

Author's Note:

My, my, things look a little rough and they are about to be harder! For now Gravi returns, knowing much of the gang's abilities and will plan out steps to which he shall control the battle and even if he's wiped out, he'll regenerate as many times while the others tire out. But from a separate group, Spike, Phobos, Adult Nyx, Starlight Glimmer & Jack Zen will need to find where Gravi's core is to help turn the tide once and for all. Can Twilight and her group manage to prove that having friends you can count on is the best strength anyone can rely on? That will remain to be seen....