• Published 17th Mar 2016
  • 997 Views, 10 Comments

Fate, Changelings, War, and Romance - KittyKatKitKat



You, the human, go to a giant house, get put in a group, but one thing surprises you, you meet none other than Rainbow Dash Herself!

  • ...
7
 10
 997

Romance, RD, Cider, and....Love?

After I get back to my dorm, I see that everybody was sleeping, I walked around all the junk on the floor and got to my bed, Rainbow Dash was on the top bunk, getting the movie ready.

"I can't believe our roommates just got wasted...Literally..." I say, with a bit of disappointment.

"Yah, but in a suite like this, I guess who wouldn't?"

We where silent for about some minutes during as the movie plays, until I decided to break the silence,

"...Have you...uh...drink before?"

She looks not very surprise all that much, with droopy eyes she looks over at me,

"I have, but only on special events and when the cider stand opens up at Sweet Apple Acres, which is every few years, by the way."

I felt a bit relieved.

"What do you drink? Wine? Beer?" I ask, knowing it's safer to continue this conversation.

"I drink Cider, sure, it tastes like apples, but it's really a kind of alcohol."

Now, I knew that ponies drink cider and such, but I didn't know they had alcohol in it, seems where she comes from is really advanced. We decided the conversation would end right here, but I wanted to ask something before we do.

"Do you want to get some cider? I think I saw some in the mini fridge."

RD's eyes perked up at hearing that.

"Really? Huh...ok, I'll have some, but only because it's a movie night."

I got up from my spot on the bunk-bed and walked over to the mini fridge, and picked up a cider and some beer.

"Here you go, cider from my favorite brand."

"Thanks."

After the movie was done, I felt a bit uncomfortable, RD rapped her arm...No, leg? Yah, let's go with that, she rapped her leg around me and stares into my eyes, pulling my closer and closer.

"You know, I've never fell in love with a human before, do you want to see how far we can go?"

I decided it was now or never, so I took the initiative and kissed her, I then broke the kiss after a few moments.

"I could say the same..."

"Um...Anon, I-"

Before she could continue, a loud voice started speaking, it was coming from the loudspeaker.

"ATTENTION ALL DORM DWELLERS, IT IS TIME TO SLEEP, ASK YOUR DORM LEADER OR YOUR BUTLER IF YOU WISH TO GO OUT OF YOUR DORM FROM NOW ON, THAT IS ALL."

I decided to call it a night.

"RD, I'm going to call it a night..."

"Well, good night, I guess..."