• Published 19th Feb 2016
  • 1,137 Views, 7 Comments

Lightening Fluttershy's Dark Sky - Misty Shadow

  • ...
7
 7
 1,137

Fluttershy's Ending (Part Two of Two)

Fluttershy’s Ending (Part Two of Two): Fluttershy of Light and Darkness

“Oh no, Fluttershy!” Sky yelled as he realized the shadow spear was going to hit her. He jumped in front of Fluttershy to shield her, and the spear pierced his heart, while stabbing a bit of a nonvital area of Fluttershy. In response to his mortal wound, Sky fell down on his back and started dying.

“SKY!” Fluttershy shouted as she overcame the pain from her mild wound to kneel down and clutch her dying comrade with her leg arms. “You have to use your Sombra powers to heal yourself!”

“I...I can’t…” Sky replied. “This spear is...making me feel less and less like Sombra...it’s really weird…”

“Hold still then!” Fluttershy exclaimed as she grabbed the spear and pulled it out as Sky grunted loudly in agony. “Now try!”

“I...I…” Sky said as he tried summoning his powers, but to no avail. “I still can’t do it…”

“HA HA HA!” the One laughed. “That spear is designed to suppress the dark powers of those it wounds! Even if you pull it out, its powers remain within you! Now that you two will not be able to transform, this duel is as good as mine!”

Fluttershy and Sky did not hear him, for his words were not real to them. Fluttershy just looked at Sky’s face with tears welling in her eyes.

“Sky…” Fluttershy spoke softly to the boy. “I know you would never kill even someone as bad as Chrysalis out of malice...and even so, I used the power of darkness to kill my robot alicorn self...I’m no better than you. I don’t blame you for me getting dragged into this...I just wish I could’ve learned more about you.”

“Thanks Fluttershy…” Sky replied as he began to shut his eyes. “I feel really good now, even though I’m about to die...isn’t that...really...weird…”

“..........”

Sky has died.

“SSSKKKYYYYY!!!” Fluttershy yelled at the top of her lungs as she looked up at the sky.

Fluttershy cried over Sky’s lifeless body as the look on Rarity’s face became somber, and even Discord looked down at the cumulonimbus cloud floor unhappily, feeling guilty. The only one filled with jollity at the sight of this scene was, you guessed it, the One.

“BWA HA HA HA GHA!” the One guffawed. “How glorious the sight of death and sorrow is! Thank you for reminding me that I need watch an opera again some time! On a serious note however, I’d like to start our duel now that we’ve had a little warm-up!”

“SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!” Fluttershy bellowed. “There’s no way I’m going to fight you!”

“W-what do you mean?!” the One yelled angrily. “We must have a duel, it is your destiny!”

“You don’t deserve to have your duel,” replied Fluttershy, “not after you dragged everyone into this shit and killed my friend! Just get away from me!”

“But...you...you can’t..duh…” the One began to stammer. “Rarity! Discord! Say something to her!”

“You did cheat by attacking before the duel even started…” Discord pointed out. “And you killed her comrade in the process...that’s pretty low, even in my eyes…”

“Not to mention her comrade happened to be my friend…” a frustrated Rarity added.

“Oh, whatever!” the One replied. “It doesn’t matter! If she doesn’t want to fight me, then I’ll make her fight me!”

The One then used magic to teleport his shadow spear back to his right hand, and charged at Fluttershy on his galloping horse. All of a sudden, part of the cloud floor turned to shadow and stopped the galloping horse in its tracks. Part of the shadow then crept up to the shadow paladin’s spear, and after getting a grip on it, turned it into shadow and absorbed it. It was then that another part of the shadow crept up to face the One as it grew eyes and a face...the face of Sombra’s!

“Fools…” Sombra hissed. “You are all foolish...You never even realized that I took the place of the real Fluttershy, or has you call him, Sky’s soul in her absence...I’ve just been lying in wait for the perfect moment to find the one being more powerful than CrE...so that I can transform you into myself and become the One! GWA HA HA!”

“Die trying…” the One said with a chuckle.

Sombra entered the One’s body and attempted to possess him, but to no avail. The One simply laughed as Sombra swum around in his body.

“W-what?!” Sombra shouted. “Why are you not becoming me?”

“Why are you not rhyming?” the One replied. “I like to do it all the timing…”

“?!” Fluttershy went in surprise. “Those words...that was one of Sombra’s rhymes from the “dream”...could it be…”
“GHA HA HA!” the One began laughing like King Sombra. “You guessed it...I am…”

The One began to take off his helmet. He revealed himself to be…

……….

FLUTTERSHY! DUN DUN DUMN!

……………..

That is what Fluttershy (the human clone, apparently) said.

“.....................You?” she asked. “I...thought it would be revealed that you were the original King Sombra, and that the one Sky and I turned into was just a clone made from a human.”

“Ha ha, no silly.” Fluttershy the One replied. “I’m the original, real Fluttershy from the Fluttershy’s Dark Sky world. Who else would Rarity and Discord choose to become the One stronger than CrE? That’s the whole point of the L.O.W. project, to turn me into the god of the universe, the next CrE! The only reason I didn’t become Sombra when he possessed me is because of my strong will, and the only reason Sombra isn’t rhyming right now is because this isn’t the time and place for poetry. I learned how to resist evil by becoming evil.”

“But...that means I was wrong about Sky being the real Fluttershy…” the other Fluttershy realized. “Could that also mean I was wrong about him being the murderer? And about me being a clone made from a human?”

“I’m afraid so,” said the One. “The murderer is CrE herself, and you are my son...Soshy.”

“Wait…” the other Fluttershy said. “If I’m Fluttershy...and Sombra...no way…”

“I-” Sombra interjected as he realized the truth. “I AM YOUR FATHER?!”

“Again, ha ha, no silly.” the One said. “You’re Soshy’s mother. When your soul was brought back into a body restored from magical energy, I requested that Discord and Rarity make some...minor adjustments to the body for the pleasure of my freeman.”

“For the record,” Rarity chimed in, “I’m the one who used my time powers to speed up the pregnancy and make Soshy an adult.”

“And I did everything else…” Discord followed up as he got a huge grin on his face and put his hands together.

“YOU…” a now enraged Sombra said. “ALL OF YOU! YOU HAVE ALL HUMILIATED ME!! PREPARE TO DIE!!!”

Unable to possess the One, Sombra decided to try and possess Soshy next.

“IT MATTERS NOT HOW STRONG YOUR WILL IS…” he declared. “SO LONG AS YOU HAVE THAT RING I HAD YOU COLLECT, YOU’RE MINE!”

But again, Sombra was expelled from Soshy’s body as soon as he tried to possess her.

“WHAT THE…” he bellowed. “WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY RING?!”

Just then, Rarity whistled to Sombra. He looked over at her and saw something in her hooves...a glass jar sealed with a lid. The jar had the last remaining copy of Fluttershy’s soul in it...and a ring! Sombra gasped.

“SO THE JAR HAS IT…” he assessed. “GIVE IT BACK!”

Sombra flew straight over to the jar, and ended up possessing it. His soul appeared in the jar alongside Fluttershy’s, hovering just over the ring. Rarity and Discord pressed their right hoof and right hand down on the lid and used their magic to prevent Sombra from escaping the jar.

“DAMMIT!” he swore. “I NEED A BODY TO GRAB THE RING! LET ME OUT OF HERE!”

“Not a chance…” Discord taunted Sombra’s soul and stuck his tongue out at him.

“Now that we have all our magical energy from those clones being released, it’s time for the ultimate magic…” Rarity said as she got out a scroll that she had been saving for this occasion from her outfit. “The fusion of two souls that shall combine Yin and Yang, and tear both darkness and the light of deception apart…”

“WAIT, YOU’RE GOING TO COMBINE MY VERY ESSENCE WITH FLUTTERSHY’S?!” Sombra shouted as Rarity and Discord ignored his cry and began a chant. “BUT THAT MEANS I CAN NO LONGER BE MY OWN SELF! COME ON YOU GUYS!”

“It’s alright, Sombra.” Fluttershy’s soul said warmly, giving Sombra a hug. “I secretly kind of enjoyed becoming you way back, weird as it felt. And besides, we’re going to get to save the universe! Like a hero!”

“True, but this means I can no longer be a villain…” Sombra’s soul replied, a tear dripping down from him as Rarity and Discord finished their chant. “I always found that kind of life to be really thrill-AAAAAHHHHH!”

The spell started and Fluttershy and Sombra’s souls began to fuse together. The jar shattered and a giant flash of light spread all across the realm. Rarity and Discord teleported somewhere else as the light blinded the One and Soshy. When they regained their sight, they saw the result of the fusion...floating in front of them, was a soul containing both darkness and light.

“...That’s all?” the One asked.

“No…” the soul answered. “Now that we are the spiritual form of the combination of Fluttershy and Sombra, we also require the physical form of the combination of Fluttershy and Sombra.”

“Wait…” Soshy said. “Do you mean...me?”

“Yes Soshy…” the soul replied. “Please...allow us into your body. The only way a being more powerful than CrE can arise is if Yin and Yang’s physical form and spiritual form unite as one. Sky lives on as the Fluttershy within us...please join us...it’s the only way to stop the One and CrE from ruling over the universe with evil!”

“...Sure, come in me.” Soshy agreed. “I’d love to see Sky again, and anything is better than letting either of those two have the universe.”

“Thanks Soshy…” the soul said as it entered Soshy’s body. “It feels really good...knowing that you want to stop them...that you want to combine darkness and light to stand up against evil...there shall be no more Soshy...there is only one three-in-one…

Fluttershy. After the soul and Soshy fused together, they became Fluttershy dressed in a shadow black sock hat, black pants that said “New” on the left leg, and “Sky” on the right leg, a bright white shirt that said “Shy Darkness” on the back and had an emblem of dark clouds in a misty sky on the front, and last of all, a dark red robe with white lace and an insignia of a shadow dragon shooting a beam of light from it’s mouth on it.

“I...can feel your power…” the One said as he saw and sensed an aura of darkness and light exuding from Fluttershy. “And it’s beyond anything I could ever achieve, even after I sold my soul to evil for a chance to stop CrE…”

“Sorry, my old self…” Fluttershy apologized as she put her hooves together, darkness and light aura charging up in them and brimming radiantly. “You must die to me…”

And so, the darkness and light aura finished charging, and Fluttershy shot a concentrated beam of dark energy mixed with light aurora, dark skies mixed with light stars, and dark sunlight mixed with light solar-eclipsed moonlight at the One. He disintegrated, he died. However, that was not before he said this…

“I finally get it now. The One is not me or you…our destiny is...”

It was over. Fluttershy looked at the scene and saw that all that remained of the One was ash that fell through the cloud floor, and the ghost of his horse. The horse tread over to Fluttershy and showed her a slip of paper in his mouth. Fluttershy took it out of there and read it. It said this…

I gave my destiny to Rarity...she must have left it where Maud lives…go there if you wish to find it…

“...” Fluttershy went as the note and the horse vanished. Soon after, Rarity and Discord teleported back from where they had gone to, along with five familiar figures, the Dark Sky members, and one that might be unfamiliar, an unidentifiable shadow.

“The One’s dead, isn’t he?” Rarity said, knowing so because the hands on the right stopwatch on her garb had stopped moving.

“It’s sad it had to be this way…” Discord remarked. “And funny, too! Seriously, out of all the ways Rarity and I thought about going about the L.O.W. project, this was my all-time favorite!”

“Great job, Fluttershy!” Ghost Rainbow Dash exclaimed. “You are almost as awesome as me now!”

“...” Score described how glorious Fluttershy’s victory was silently.

“You won!” Derpy tried giving an even more detailed description.

“Even CrE’s impressed by your victory!” Dumb-bell added.

“Speaking of CrE…” Hoops said as he looked over at the shadow. “I think she has something she wants to say to you...don’t you CrE?”

The shadow lowered its head in despair and remorse.

“Yes, I am CrE, and I am deeply sorry for everything I have done…” CrE apologized sadly to Fluttershy. “The Dark Sky members showed me the error of my ways in my fight with them. I completely abused my powers and forced all of you to do terrible things. I’m even to blame for Chrysalis’ murder and your true self becoming evil. I can understand why Rarity and Discord betrayed the One and I. I promise to stop what I am doing with the humans, but I feel that isn’t enough to show them or you that I’m truly sorry. I feel that you’re the one who deserves to be the god of the universe. Even if you don’t forgive me, I would like to resign and leave my position to you.”

“I do forgive you…” Fluttershy replied. “But you can still have your position…”

CrE immediately shook her head.

“No…” she said. “You still do not know the level of my wrongdoing. Maybe one day, I, or even the Dark Sky members will be able to tell you...for now, farewell.”

After that...

CrE vanished, never to be seen again. Soon after, everyone went back to the Fluttershy’s Dark Sky world.

Rarity and Discord returned all the humans who wanted to go back to the human world back to normal and sent them home. Soon after, the portal to the human world was closed. Rarity and Discord then promised to devote a decent amount of time of their lives to making the lives of the pony humans who stayed happy as penance for their deeds.

Sky and Sombra are still one with Fluttershy, and Sombra is slowly growing to enjoy it.

Jason Celestia is now in possession of the cardboard cutout Luna. With every day, he grows more doubtful that it really is Luna transformed into cardboard…

Spike is still glad he only had a minor role in this story.

The Cadence and Shining Armor clones were brought to the Fluttershy’s Dark Sky world to helping increase the birth rate in Equestria. They are enjoying their task almost too much…

The Maud Pie clones became Fluttershy’s messengers, and are now preaching the word of how Fluttershy evolved to where she is today. How they manage to make the story both dull and enjoyable to so many is a mystery…

The Pinkie Pie clone stopped by Fluttershy’s house one day to give her what was now a slip of paper...

The Dark Sky members became Fluttershy’s right and left-hand men. They have recently asked her to sing a song with them again for old time’s sake.

Fluttershy accepted their request, asking for them to sing the song that was on the slip of paper…

Destiny of Darkness and Light

I think it all started when Rarity died
To my killer’s code, I couldn’t abide
Soon everyone left...and I couldn’t see
Was it all my fault...or just destiny?

I needed more ponies, to be here with me
So a ruler of death, I asked to be CrE
I devised a plot to become the One
And deceived everyone, even my son

I made Sky a human (and a fake me), so that he’d never know
That he had a father (referring to me), who would have to go
CrE wanted me to become a god
A path towards evil, I would have to trod

As the ruler of death, CrE called Sombra’s soul back
And we bore a child, with a soul white and black
I would be the villain, he would be the hero
Even at my grave, he would not shed a tear, no…

Now I am a god living on in my son
Everything is at peace...now that the deed is done
Discord, Rarity, Dark Sky, me...we were all the One
I sincerely hope...that our journey was fun…

Fluttershy’s Ending: The End

EPILOGUE

Everyone in Fluttershy’s house was at a loss for words.

“I remember...everything now…” Fluttershy said as she got a huge grin. “My plan worked perfectly! I am now completely pure...I AM NOW GOD!”

“Fluttershy…” the Dark Sky members replied. “We don’t believe it…”

“I CAN FINALLY CREATE MY WORLD OF IMMORTALITY!” she exclaimed, happier than she had ever been in her life. “AND I OWE IT ALL TO THEM AND YOU! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA GEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH GHA FWA BWA MWA LWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!”

Sitting on the moon together in the bright-night sky, Rarity, Discord, and the Goddess of Death, Prince Luna could hear the laughing, and they in turn, smiled.

“I love how jolly we’ve made Fluttershy…” Rarity said.

“I just love happy endings.” Discord gave his intake.

“And so it finally begins…” Prince Luna looked down at the citizens of Equestria and gave an evil smile. “The new chronicles of the lightly ordered world…”

The Final Enigmatic Words of the Cloud Dragon of the Mist

Thank you so much reader for what you have done...you saw Fluttershy’s story out to the end. This may be the ending of Fluttershy’s story, but an ending is only the start of a new beginning.

The new beginning of Fluttershy’s story is now guaranteed to be filled with magic, happiness, and many other beautiful things. For that, you are a true hero.

Now that you have brightened Fluttershy’s dark sky, will you choose to learn the ending of the story of the Dark Sky? If you already do know the ending, then I hope that that knowledge made this more fun for you to read. May your night be bright…