• Published 1st Mar 2016
  • 434 Views, 18 Comments

Dear Diary - Mr Tech



have you ever asked yourself, what's in a filly's mind while she is living in ponyville of all places? Take a look inside and find out...

  • ...
1
 18
 434

page 8

Dear Diary,
Today was fine, as usual.

Is this thing on? Yeah, I think it is… Anyway, today I felt like using my speech to text machine mommy gave me for my second birthday. Why? Because I’m in my bedroom, lying on the bed, tired as mommy and daddy when they finish a brain transplant surgery.

I think I should start at the very beginning. Today, I decided to go to the doctor as you suggested, A, so of course, like any good filly would do, I told my mother.

She told me that she would leave some money so I could go by myself. And as I was leaving, I saw her, smirking at me through the living room window, but she looked away when she saw me seeing her. Why she was not worried that her daughter was going to be wandering around town sick?

So, anyways, like I said, I went to the doctor, gave him the money, and asked him for an examination. To my surprise, I was fine! He said ,and I quote, “You’re perfectly healthy filly, in fact, you’re not even in heat.” Needless to say, I’m not convinced.

I went home, a bit confused, with my medical report and a small bottle of pills called Placebo. The doctor said to, “Eat a pill with an empty stomach every night before you go to sleep.” Now, don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to say that he’s not helping, but a small bottle of sugar isn’t gonna heal me if I already know what it is. I guess it can be put into my coffee.

Dude, who are you talking to?

My diary is connected to a speech to text machine, please go back to whatever you’re doing.

Okay then, have fun, I guess.

Oh, I almost forgot to talk about Echo. She is the mayor of Goodsprings. It’s a town inside of the Everfree forest, full of outcasts.

I might have mentioned this before, I don’t remember, so forgive me if I already have, but Goodsprings was founded by Echo about 20 years ago, where a group of ‘ponies’ decided to live together with fellow tribe mates.

Ever wonder why changelings look like and feed on ponies? It’s because we shared an ancestor about seven thousand years ago.

I know this because the DNA extracted from a mummified corpse inside an ancient changeling temple contains DNA with the genetic blueprint of pony assets like colored coats and stuff.

This type of DNA still exists today, in the fifth pony tribe. In all these years, they still haven’t come up with a name for themselves. Most of the ‘normal’ ponies don't even know they exist because these ‘ponies’ are way harder to find than changelings.

Their change process is very difficult since their form is made out of real flesh rather than a thin layer of colored skin and fur, as with changelings. These ponies can change into any species they want with a catch. They have to ‘die’ first. When they ‘die’, their form will automatically release a lot of energy. All this energy will be made into heat and make the ‘pony’s flesh and bone moldable. By then, their skin would have burned into ash as a cause of the intense heat.

It doesn’t kill the pony, but it comes very close. It’s then that they can turn into the desired species. The leftover energy is used for restarting the heart and brain, and sadly, most of their memory would be gone due to the intense heat assaulting the brain.

The pony would then live a life as the desired species until the body recharges enough to change again, but it’s usually very painful. Look at me, giving lectures to my diary. I need a hobby. By the way, Echo is here to babysit me while mommy and daddy are in the north.

I can’t go with mommy and daddy because it’d be much too boring. As a side note, I decided that it would be a good idea to jog around the town a few laps because it might make me stronger.

I was right and wrong at the same time. So here I am, on my bed. I already took a shower, and I’m now tired as my parents. I think I should go to school tomorrow, staying at home is kinda boring...

AnyWay I aM tOo TirEd to do anyThIng else, Bla bLa blA

Toodles,
Tech

Rep. A-

How curious, not in heat? What’s wrong with you then? Oh, and the unnamed tribe? Kinda lame.