• Published 12th Feb 2016
  • 1,297 Views, 68 Comments

Rainbow Dash makes a Prank Channel - SaiyanApprentice



Rainbow Dash decides to join the trend of being the internets next big prankster and will stop at nothing to be the number #1 Prank channel. Will she take things too far? Or will she be YouTubes next big sensation

  • ...
3
 68
 1,297

Out Of Control Party Prank

Author's Note:

Wow I've been horrible with updating this story, but I Appreciate everyone for sticking around

Now this chapter was kinda requested by a few people, so I decided to do mix of two requests in one chapter.

Hope you guys enjoy and more chapters to come soon

Chapter 7: Out Of Control Party Prank

“Rainbow, are you sure you won't get in trouble for this prank?” Questioned Jake.

“Uhh” Rainbow started. “Maybe….but it doesn't matter because it’ll be totally worth it!”

“Alright, as long as you know what you're doing” said Jake.

“Of course! Now start filming dude” said Rainbow.

Jake shrugged, held up the video camera towards Rainbow, and started filming her.

“Hey what is up my AWESOME viewers, this Rainbow again here from Rainboom.TV and today I have another crazy prank for you guys. Now some of you have suggested to prank some of my other friends, so I thought why not!” said Rainbow.

Rainbow then turned to her locker and opened it. “You guys have already seen me prank my dearest friends Twilight and Fluttershy. Now it's time to prank the second best prankster in my small group of friends. Today I'm going be pranking my best friend Pinkie, telling her it's my principles birthday!”

“That's it?” said Jake.

“Let me finish you dork!” Rainbow pouted.

Jake laughed and readjusted the camera on Rainbow.

“Well I'm going to be telling my friend that's it's my Principles 50th birthday, which it really isn't, but I'm going to be saying that and how she wants all this crazy stuff for the next day at school” said Rainbow. “Believe me, when it comes to birthdays and parties, she'll definitely fall for this one, now let's do this”

~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow was approaching Pinkie Pie with Jake following behind. Since the Fluttershy incident, all of her friends knew about her prank channel. So rainbow made sure Jake was hiding the camera, but still Had a good view of the scene.

“Hiya, Pinkie”

Pinkie turned around to see two of her friends and smiled. “Dashie, Jakey! How come I always see you two together, are you guys like a thing now?”

Jakes face turned a bright red leaving the pink girl giggling, Rainbow brushed the comment off and put her arm around Pinkie.

“Hey Pinkie I have special mission for ya, if you're up for it” said Dash.

Pinkie perked up. “A special mission? Oooooo, what is it?!”

Rainbow Dash grinned. “Well I'm not sure if you've heard yet, but you know Principal Celestia's birthday is coming up”

Pinkie gasped. “I did not! Why didn't anyone tell me?!”

“Well that's that's thing Pinkie, she wants her 50th birthday to be amazingly special” said Dash.

Pinkie looked at Rainbow funny. “She's turning….50?”

“I know right! She doesn't look it at all” said Dash. “But that's not important, I have a whole list here of stuff that's she wants for her special birthday tomorrow here at school. Oh! And don't tell anyone, it's supposed to be a surprise”

Rainbow handed the list over to Pinkie. The Pink haired girl briefly looked over it and then saluted Rainbow. “Can do Dash! I'll make sure everything on this list will be accounted for or my name isn't Pinkamena Diane Pie!!” Exclaimed Pinkie.

Pinkie then dashed off in the opposite direction, leaving a small cloud of smoke behind. Shortly after a moment of silence, Rainbow started laughing.

“Oh wow she actually fell for it!” Rainbow wheezed. “I thought it would be harder knowing how she knows everybody's birthday”

“Wait so we're just pranking Pinkie?” said Jake.

Rainbow stopped laughing and shook her head. “Oh no this prank will go for Principal Celestia too, after all she's going to be the one getting a ‘party’ hehe”

Jake looked closer at Rainbow. “What did you put on the list?”

“Oh you know, random stuff. Some of it should be impossible to get ahold of, so it just makes the prank a whole lot better” said Rainbow.

“Well….as long as nothing goes bad or anyone gets hurt” said Jake.

Rainbow put her arm around Jake. “Trust me dude, it's Pinkie Pie. What's she gonna do? party celestia to death? She wouldn't hurt a fly”

Jake chuckled. “Well...I trust you”

Rainbow playfully punched him in the shoulder. “Well you better, you dummy”

Jake smiled and looked down at the camera, but quickly returned his gaze toward Rainbow with scared expression.

“U-uh...Rainbow….it stopped recording mid wa-”

Before Jake could finish, Rainbow pounced on him, pinning him to the ground. Glaring at him with rage in her eyes.

“It did what?!?!?” She shouted. “What did you do?!?!

“Rainbow, relax RELAX! I was just joking” said Jake. “It’s still recording”

Rainbow stopped dead in her tracks, and looked closer at the camera to see the red light was still blinking. She then got up off of Jake looking a little embarrassed. “O-oh...yeah, a prank….not cool dude”

Jake got up off the ground chuckling. “Someone's aggressive”

“Hey! This is a one shot prank, I won't work a second time” said Rainbow.

“In your defense, true” said Jake. “But I wanted to get a reaction out of you, and well…it was pretty priceless….and scary”

Rainbow Dash turned away from him. “Shut up you doofus”

As annoyed as Rainbow was, she was glad Jake was being this open and expressive. It seemed like just yesterday he wouldn't dare to even question her and even keep to himself. He was acting more like his real self around her, she'd prefer that over a Jake that was boring and was too afraid to express himself anyday.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next day at Canterlot high was pretty normal as usual. The only problem was Pinkie Pie wasn't at school, and no one knew where she was.

Rainbow was walking all over the school looking for the Pink haired girl dragging along Jake with her.

“Where the hell is she? Didn't I tell her Principal Celestia's birthday was today?” Rainbow questioned.

“Maybe, she's just running behind. We all have days where we're just dragging” said Jake.

Rainbow frowned at Jake. “Pinkie pie...tired and dragging?”

Jake chuckled nervously. “Fair point”

It wasn't long before the two had checked every inch of the school and still the no sign of Pinkie. Rainbow only continued to ponder on Pinkie’s where abouts. Where could she be?

“Okay, now I'm starting to get worried, maybe I should call her….but first! start recording” said Rainbow.

Jake pulled rainbows camera out, turned it on, and started recording.

“It's rolling”

“Okay guys I'm back, now it's like 9:00 in the morning here at school and my friend Pinkie hasn't been seen by anyone since yesterday, and school started like an hour ago soooo hopefully nothing bad has happened, let's give her a call” said Rainbow.

As Rainbow pulled out her phone and dialed away, Jake then noticed Sunset approaching the two with concern.

“Hey you guys wouldn't happen to know where Pinkie is do you?” She said.

“That's what we're trying to find out right now” said Jake.

Sunset was about to respond, but saw Jake holding a camera and immediately changed what her original response would have been.

“Rainbow a swear is this another pr-”

Rainbow started swatting at and shushing Sunset as she was still trying to get Pinkie to answer her phone.

Hello...

The voice over the phone sounded quiet.

“Pinkie! Where are you at? School started an hour ago” Rainbow exclaimed.

I can't tell you...it's a surprise”

Rainbow signed. “Yeah that helps, look! We haven't heard anything from you in almost 24 hours, and for someone like you that's extremely weird to not hear anything in that time period”

Trust me Dashie, just give me like 10 more seconds and you'll have a pretty good idea where I am, and maybe what I have planned

With that Pinkie hung up the phone, leaving Rainbow dumbfounded.

“Okay wow, I don't even know what this prank is anymore! This is ridiculous!” said Rainbow.

Sunsets jumped up to Dash. “So this is a Prank! Rainbow what I told you about Pranking your friends, it won't lead to anything go-”

Attention! Attention everyone!

Sunset was cut off by the school's intercom coming on, and the voice over it sounded very familiar. It was Pinkie Pie.

The trio stood in their place in complete shock, As they listened to the intercom.

Would everyone please head to the gymnasium for a special surprise for our dear Principal Celestia!

The intercom stopped and the three stood in
silence.

“Jake…”

“Yes?”

“Please tell me you got that on video”

“Every...bit”

“Okay sooo, now what?” said Sunset. “She's clearly at school”

“To the gym!!” Exclaimed Rainbow dashing off, dragging Jake behind her. “I want this all on video!”

“Rainbow! Slow down, I can't keep up!” Said Jake as Rainbow forcefully drug him through the school halls.

~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow burst through the gym doors with excitement in eyes. She looked all around to see quite a few students also looking around a little confused on what was going on and even more students were still pouring in.

Jake slowly came in behind rainbow, painting heavily as he approached Her.

“Rainbow...I...can't keep...up with you like that, you know...I'm not as athletic as you” Jake breathed.

“Oh come on, don't be such a baby” said Rainbow. “You needed a good run anyway”

Before Jake could speak. Principal Celestia and vice principal Luna came walking through the gym doors, and they didn't look too happy.

“Whatever this is about, it better not be some prank. It's bad enough this student hijacked the school intercom and now she's telling everyone to come to the gym?” Said Celestia.

Rainbow was now trying her hardest to hold back her laugh, with her schools principal in front of her.

Celestia then turned to Rainbow. “You wouldn't happen to know what this is about would you Rainbow Dash?”

Rainbow immediately tried to make a straight face to respond to Her principal properly. “What hahaha of course not, beats me that's for sure”

Celestia gave rainbow and uneasy nodded and the two sisters headed further into the gym. Once out of range Rainbow immediately turned Jake.

“Pleas tell me you're still getting all this?!” She exclaimed.

Jake nodded. “I haven't stopped”

Rainbow jumped up with glee. “This is my best prank yet, and it's not even fully executed!”

Just then the whole gym went dark and a spotlight pointed toward the stage appeared.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, today is a special day for our dear principal. So let's celebrate her 50th birthday with some of these very special things she has requested and PAARRRTAAAA”

“I'm not 50!” Celestia shouted over the crowd of students.

Pinkie Then came through the stage curtains riding an elephant. Followed behind her were a were numerous of crazy things Rainbow had put on that list she gave her..

This took Rainbow by surprise, she literally had everything on the list right in front of the stage, and some of the stuff she didn't think existed. She even everything from a Pokemon to the president of the United States up there.

“It's that a freaking gyarados!?” Jake asked. “How on god's good earth did she get a hold of a Pokemon? And is that the president?”

“I don't know. I just wrote down a bunch of random stuff, I didn't think she'd actually attempt to get some of the stuff I listed” said Rainbow. “And how'd did she get Obama?”

“I know you told me Pinkie Pie can, you know be Pinkie Pie from time to time. But this is beyond normal!” said Jake.

Pinkie then sprang off the elephant and onto the gym floor in front of Principal Celestia holding birthday cake that had the wax numbers 50, onto it.

“Happy 50th birthday Principal Celestia! Keep up whatever you're doing because you don't look a day over 30!”

“Pinkie…” She said sternly.

“Yes?”

“It's not my birthday” she started. “Nor am I 50 years of age!”

Pinkie Pie was taken aback by this, she had planned this whole special surprise for her principle only to be told that it isn't in fact her birthday.

“What? But I prepared this whole surprise for you” said Pinkie.

Celestia signed. “As much as I appreciate the thought and effort. Half of this stuff isn't even allowed here at CHS, take the elephant for example or that weird blue, dragon snake creature thing”

Pinkie pondered. “Soooo, it's not your birthday?”

“No” Celestia repeated.

“Oh” Pinkie chuckled. “I guess I'll have to turn off that Party cannon time bomb I suppose, won't need it now”

Celestia jerked back toward the stage in a state of panic. “Wait what?!”

But it was too late to stop, the party cannons had gone off. Letting off a loud bang in the room, cause all the live things on the stage to scatter.

The whole gym erupted into Chaos, as people were running everywhere in a panic. The Elephant was trying to escape by basing into the gymnasium walls but no luck. The gyarados let out a loud screech and started to charge a bright beam in his mouth.

He then fired the blast of light toward Rainbow, who was still watching the chaos unfold in front of her. She couldn't move a muscle as the blast came closer to her. Just before this whole prank could have gone even more wrong, Jake charged at Rainbow and tackled her out of the blast range.

Rainbow only groaned as the two landed on impact. “Dang dude...you saved my butt there”

Jake quickly got up as well as help Rainbow up. “Oh it's nothing really, just instinct I suppose”

Rainbow Chuckled. “I knew you couldn't live without me”

Before Jack Could respond. The President came running by trying to escape the Gyarados following him.

“Ahhh, where's Michelle?! Someone call homeland security” said The President.

The duo looked up in horror to see the monstrously tall Pokemon chasing after him. Locking on to the 3 people standing in front of it.

“Uhhhh Jake I know I never say this but….CUT THE CAMERA AND RUN!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~

“Alright guys soooo” Rainbow started. “As you can see the gym looks like a freaking F5 tornado went through it and this prank completely backfired”

Rainbow then stepped out of the way. “Jake show some better shots of the room”

Jake nodded and started pointing the camera in all directions of the trashed gym. “So yeah as you can see, it's pretty torn up”

He then pointed it back toward Rainbow. “So as for Pinkie, she's over there with the President and homeland security talking, I think they're going to let her off with a warning but at least Obama's being cool about it, she had good intentions after all”

“So where does that leave me?” Said Rainbow. “Well my Principal asked who told her, and sure enough. You know it was me. Surprisingly I'm not getting suspended, only getting detention for a week and me and Pinkie have tonhelp clean up the gym. So that sucks”

“Well at least we got it all on film” said Jake.

Rainbow smiled. “Yeah We did didn't we? well guys that's it for this week on Rainboom.TV! See you all next time!”

~~~~~~~~~~

The mysterious council of Pranksters once again was meeting in an unknown part of the region in a small dark conference room.

“So, it turns out SoFlo’s efforts to ‘expose her’ weren't that great”

“I think other YouTubers are right about you running your mouth”

“It's not over yet, we are going on Drama Alert here soon. She’ll get what's coming to her”

“I'm Ethan BradBerry!”

“I'm pretty sure that won't settle the score, we have to try one other thing”

They all paused. “I'm going to ask her to join this council”

“Do you think she has enough subs yet?”

“Well, she is nearing 100,000 pretty soon. So I think it's safe to go ahead”

“We all know that some people in here are don't even have that many. We don't exactly follow some the UN’s rules for this”

“That may be true, but she's been gaining quite a bit of popularity. It would make sense If we were to ask her”

“And if she doesn't”

….

“We have other ways, of getting her attention”

~~~~~~~~~~

Jake opened the door to his room and shut it behind as he walked in. It had been a long day for him, no matter what the situation was, helping film a prank with Rainbow Dash was always a workout.

Jake then walked over to his desk and sat down. He decided to browse around on his computer and check up on his YouTube channel, just to see how everything looked of course.

Once he clicked on the link to his channel, his heart nearly skipped a beat as he couldn't believe what he was seeing. He had hit the million subscriber mark on his YouTube channel.

“I-I did it” he said. “I hit a million!”

Jake nearly jumped out his chair in excitement and ended up banging his knee against the bottom of the desk. He gripped his now in pain knee, regretting for not thinking first.

“Okay maybe not as painfully excited”

He then focused back the the screen and couldn't stop smiling.

“Oh man this is great, I'm gonna tell Rainbow, I gotta get working my 1 Million sub special and I think I might just do something else that just came to my mind”