• Published 12th Feb 2016
  • 1,297 Views, 68 Comments

Rainbow Dash makes a Prank Channel - SaiyanApprentice



Rainbow Dash decides to join the trend of being the internets next big prankster and will stop at nothing to be the number #1 Prank channel. Will she take things too far? Or will she be YouTubes next big sensation

  • ...
3
 68
 1,297

Pregnancy Prank

Chapter 4: Pregnancy prank

It has been 2 weeks since Rainbow started getting help from Jake with her videos, things were going pretty smoothly. She had released another video since her first one with Jake and that one was doing just as well as the others. But now that she had waited long enough, it was time to do one of the big one.

Rainbow was in her room starting setting up the camera in front of her. She didn't need Jake for this one but he certainly would be involved or mentioned at least.

She pressed the record button and stepped a few feet away from the camera and introduced herself.

“What is up my AWESOME viewers, this is Rainbow from Rainboom.TV and today I have this crazy new prank for you guys” she started. “So right now it's just me at home, but my dad's going to be back from work shortly. So you guys must be wondering what I'm thinking right?”

Rainbow only stared at the camera for a brief moment before continuing onward.

“Well I would have done this a while back but, it really couldn't be done without out a believable story, so I waited for a bit” said Rainbow. “But now I definitely can pull this one off”

Rainbow then pulled out her cell phone. “Today I'm gonna call my dad and tell him I need talk to him about something very important when he gets home, little does he know that I have something great planned” said Rainbow. “This is telling my Dad that I'm pregnant prank! Let's do this”

~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow was now sitting on her bed as her phone rang, awaiting for her dad to answer the phone. The camera was still pointed at her and recording no less, she was finally able to buy a tripod stand with the ad revenue from her videos, so it helped for vlogs and other videos in her room.

The phone continued to ring until She heard someone pick up the phone.

hello?

“Hey dad” said Rainbow

Oh hello sweetheart, I'm just on my way home from work

“Oh okay” said Rainbow. “Hey dad when you get home there's something really important I need to talk to you about, is that okay?”

Yeah,that's fine. I'll be home here in a few sweetheart

Rainbow smiled. “Okay dad, see you soon”

Bye munchkin

Rainbow immediately hung up the phone and looked at the camera a little embarrassed.

“Hehehe, well he's on his way” she said.

“I probably should have told you guys, but my dad's kinda protective of me, not like strict but more like Jake had to meet him first before I could go out and film with him, kind of protective” said Rainbow. “I mean that's not really a bad thing, though I have no idea how he's going to react when I tell him I'm pregnant. Kinda makes me nervous honestly”

Rainbow then shook it off and looked back at the camera, full of confidence. “But it should be fine, now let me go hide this camera in the living room so when he gets here, you guys will see everything”

~~~~~~~~~~

The camera was now hidden in a cabinet pointed toward the center of the living room and Rainbow was pacing back and forth waiting for her dad to arrive. She finally heard the front door unlock and her father emerged from the door.

Rainbow walked up and hugged him tight, her father returned the hug and after a moment the two separated.

“Hey sweetheart, you had a good day today?” Rainbow Blaze said.

Rainbow nodded. “Uh huh, what about you?”

The man smiled. “Mine was pretty good too”

Rainbows dad then proceed to sit down on the couch nearest to him and looked over at his daughter. “So...Rainbow, you said you wanted to talk about something”

“O-oh…yeah” Rainbow started. “Well you see, I'm a little nervous to say this but, the reason I wanted to talk you is because I won't be able to keep this a secret for long, so I might as well be straight with you”

Rainbow Blaze now looked at his daughter more carefully and with a little more concern.

“I'm pregnant…”

Rainbow Blazes expression dropped, turning from concern to shock. “What?”

Rainbow Dash signed. “I said I'm pregnant dad”

Blaze had to lean back on the couch and think for a second making sure he was hearing this correctly. “Y-you're pregnant?! Dash why?”

“I'm sorry dad...it just s-”

“Why would you go out and do that to yourself Dash? What about your future, what about all those sport scholarships, what about college?” He asked. “What were you thinking?”

“I know I know! I'm sorry dad, it just sorta happened” Rainbow started.

“You know what this is going to do to your life right?” Blaze said with a more stern voice. “Your whole life from here on out is going to change!”

“I know that dad, it's just…”

“Just what?! Rainbow we've had this conversation with you before, about safe sex and we even told you the risks of going through with it!” He exclaimed.

Rainbow Blaze then put both of his hands to his face, and Rainbow could have sworn he heard him sniffing like he was sobbing.

“I just can't believe you're pregnant Dash, you have no idea how much it hurts for me or even any parent to see their child in this position” he said through his hands.

“I don't know what to say” said Dash looking away.

Rainbow Blaze lifted his face from his hands and rainbow could see tears in his eyes and circles around them. “Well...what's done is done, how long have you known?”

“Since yesterday” said Dash.

He signed. “Do you have a plan and do you know who the father is? Please out of everything holy, don't tell me you've been sleeping around”

Rainbow looked at him in panic. “What?! No no no! Of course not! Jake’s the father” Rainbow blurted out.

Blaze looked at his daughter more closely. “Jake…”

Rainbow smiled slightly. “Yeah Jake, we kinda hooked up a couple times”

Blaze's eyes went wide. “A couple?!”

Rainbow nervously nodded. “Well...yeah, I mean we used condoms of course. Well with the exception of the last time”

Rainbow Blaze stood up and started walking out of the room. “I'm sorry, I need a minute Dash”

Rainbow watched him disappear around the corner and she looked back at the camera and tried to hold back her laugh while rushing to get it.

“Okay, that was perfect. Now don't get me wrong guys I do fell like crap for telling him that I'm expecting, but now I'm gonna go tell h-”

Rainbow Dash stopped dead in her tracks when she saw her father return with a signed wooden baseball bat, and he was heading for the door.

“Dad?! What are you doing?” She said following him.

“Don't worry Dash, I'm just gonna go talk some sense into that boy. He should have know what the risks that you two took, and I'm gonna make sure he knows the full extent of what he's done” he said.

He then walked out the door and got into his car with Rainbow chasing after him. “Wait dad no! Stop!”

But it was too late, he had already gotten into his car and started it. He started backing out of the driveway and then put it in drive as he started driving off, with his daughter chasing him.

“Dad! It's just a Prank! Stop! I'm not pregnant!” Shouted Rainbow.

But it was too late, her dad had already sped away far from hearing her, leaving Rainbow panicking in the middle of road. “Uh oh, I haven't seen dad this mad since when I was being singled out from the rest of the class all the time in grade school, except he didn't bring a wooden bat!”

Rainbow then quickly pulled out her phone and dialed Sunsets number.

“Common, pick up! Pick up!” She exclaimed.

She then heard sunsets voice the phone.

“Oh thank god! Sunset I need your help!” Rainbow started. “Yes it's was from one of my pran-...no I'm not being jumped, I told my dad I was pregnant and now he's going to Jakes house thinking he's the father and is going to talk some sense into him”

Rainbow listed as Sunset went on.

“No, not really pregnant and I did think twice about it….no I didn't tell Jake” she said “Look, just get over here as soon as possible. I haven't seen my dad this mad ever”

~~~~~~~~~~

Rainbow was now riding in down the street in Sunsets car, they were rushing to jakes house still hoping rainbows dad hadnt done anything to him. It was kinda odd though that Rainbow was one of the only one of her friends who didn't have a car, but then again passing the driving test for her at least wasn't exactly a piece of cake.

“You really screwed up this time” said Sunset.

Rainbow looked over at sunset annoyed. “I didn't know he was gonna go ballistic!”

“Well look at it from his prospective, his daughters life has just been ruined because she decided to do it with some guy she brought to him that he put his trust in” said Sunset.

“But I'm not pregnant at all, I didn't even get a chance to tell him it was a prank before he sped off” said Rainbow.

Sunset signed and looked over at Dash, she was about to say something but noticed the camera in Dash’s hand, the camera was still recording.

“Are you seriously still filming this?!” Sunset exclaimed.

“Well duh…this is some good footage, despite how bad this could turn out” Rainbow said.

“Well I'm sure this video’s gonna be the next big hit” Sunset said Sarcastically.

“I know right!” said Rainbow. “Who else out there has a prank that involves a car pursuit”

Rainbow was about to continue but saw their destination come up. “This is Jake's street right here, turn left!”

Sunset nodded and the car turned onto Jake’s street. Before long they approached a Jakes house and only to find Rainbows dad walking through the yard up to the door with the baseball still in his hand.

“Oh shit!” Exclaimed Sunset. “You weren't kidding”

Sunset parked the car and the duo rushed toward Rainbow Blaze. He had already rung the doorbell and before long Jake opened the door.

“Oh hi miste-”

Blaze had suddenly grabbed Jake by his collar and pushed him back through his door into the wall.

“Whoa whoa, what's this about?!” Said Jake.

“What do you think? You got my daughter pregnant you sack of shit!” shouted Rainbow Blaze.

“Wait w-what?!” Jake stuttered.

Sunset and Rainbow suddenly came running through the front door.

“Dad! What are you doing?” Exclaimed Rainbow.

Rainbow Blaze looked back at his Daughter. “I’m making sure this punk steps up and raises that child”

Blaze then looked back at Jake and tightened his grip.

Jake looked over toward Rainbow Dash. “Dash what the hell?!”

“I'm sorry okay! I didn't think this would happen!” she said.

Rainbow then looked at her dad and tried to pull him off Jake.

“Dad stop this right now, it's not real. It was a joke” said Rainbow.

Rainbow Blazes grip on Jake loosed and he looked back at his daughter in confusion. “What…”

“It's just a prank dad, see the camera” Rainbow said waving it in front of him. “It's all a joke, I'm not pregnant”

Blaze slowly let go of Jake. “You're kidding me right?”

Rainbow huffed. “Yes, we aren't like that, I'm not pregnant, we've never had sex and it was all a prank”

Blaze gave Dash a stern look. “Dash that's not funny...I seriously thought you ruined your life there” he said. “And to top it all off, I probably scared Jake here half to death”

“Told ya” said Sunset.

“N-no it's okay Mr.Dash sir” said Jake. “I mean I'm not physically hurt am I?”

Rainbow Blaze signed. “I suppose you're right, sorry about that Jake. Didn't mean to scare ya, but you know how I am when it comes to Rainbow”

Jake smiled. “It's all good, at least you didn't smash anything. Oh and this may be a little off subject but nice bat you got there”

Rainbow Blaze perked up and held the bat up. “Oh this? Thanks, I actually used to be a baseball star back in highschool and halfway through college” he started before turning to Dash. “And don't think you're off the hook for this young lady!”

“What?” said Dash. “It was just a prank bro”

“I'm father, not your ‘bro’ nor was that a ‘prank’, I think you owe everyone here an apology” he said.

Rainbow Dash looked at everyone, she felt kinda guilty about this and what Jake just went though, but things could have been a lot worse.

“I'm sorry I got you all caught up in this prank gone wrong” said Rainbow. “I promise I'll make this up to you epicallyJake”

Jake suddenly perked up. “So you'll want to collaborate with me a do a video for my channel?!”

Rainbow nodded. “Yeah sure, why not”

Rainbow wasn't that big into video games like Jake was. Compared to her Jake had a custom built computer and owned hundreds of Games digital and on disc, if that wasn't impressive his YouTube channel topped it all off. But she at least had to agree to be in one of his videos, for putting him through this.

“Well now that this is all settled. Who wants pizza, oh and Rainbow….you're buying” said Blaze.

Rainbow looked at him in horror and frustration. “What?! That's so unfair! Why?”

“Well you did almost get your friend here hurt, and plus you have been earning quite a bit of money from the video channel of yours that I don't have to ask you to go out and get a real job” said Blaze.

“B-but…”

“That's the price if you upload this, I'm sure you don't mind” said Blaze.

Rainbow Dash pondered for a sec, she literally captured comedy gold here. I mean she could just earn it back if this video did well. A couple of Pizzas shouldn't hurt.

“Alright you win” said Dash looking away.

“Wow Dash, your dad’s a pretty cool guy” said Jake.

“I can't believe he'd let you upload this” said Sunset.

Blaze chucked. “Well she did get me pretty good, despite it not being so funny at least for me. But no more pranks like this Dash, or else”

“Okay okay, I get it. No more pranks messing with people's emotions” said Dash. “Jeez what's next?”

~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere in the United States, there lay a big dark room with a big board room table. Surrounding the table where numerous dark for figures discussing important matters at hand.

“So...Rainbow.TV is gaining in popularity I see”

“Yes, but she will never get on our level or views. Here pranks aren't near as good as mine”

“The council is here to discuss matters, not compare popularity. Now indeed she is gaining popularity, but that's not the real issue here”

The entire room listened closer as the stared at the figure on the far end.

“Her crazy pranks…”

There was a long pause.

“They aren't fake!”

The entire room gasped in horror.

“That can't be!”

“How can you be so sure?”

The figure signed. “Every fake prank on YouTube goes through us, and everyone on this council has faked their pranks at least even once if not everytime”

Everyone nodded. “Plus, I can tell...these aren't fake. People love her pranks, and they're actually real”

“What are we going to do?”

“Should we invite her to become part of the council?”

“No...or at least not yet” the figure said. “After all...we did lose one of greatest legendary members to the truth...Sam Pepper”

“Rainbow.TV will never be as good as Sam Pepper!” Someone shouted.

“I'm not saying that, I'm just saying we have our options” the figure said. “We will discuss on the topic later, you are all dismissed”

Author's Note:

Honestly I don't even know what this story is anymore XD

But regardless I hope you all enjoy, and thanks so much for all the support

Also im curious what you guys want to see from this story, anything you guys want to see in the future for Rainbows shananigins