• Published 12th Feb 2016
  • 1,297 Views, 68 Comments

Rainbow Dash makes a Prank Channel - SaiyanApprentice



Rainbow Dash decides to join the trend of being the internets next big prankster and will stop at nothing to be the number #1 Prank channel. Will she take things too far? Or will she be YouTubes next big sensation

  • ...
3
 68
 1,297

It's not too late

Chapter 13: it's not too late

~~~

“Uh Rainbow, why are we at your house? I thought I was supposed to help you film a video in downtown Canterlot” said Jake.

“We are, you just have to meet my dad first” she said. “It's kinda his thing that anyone new I hang out with that's the opposite sex has to meet him first beforehand”

“Oh” Jake replied. “I've just...never really been over to anyone's house before...let alone a girls”

Rainbow gave Jake a playful punch to the shoulder. “Relax dude, my dad's a pretty chill guy. I mean it's not like we're dating or anything”

Jake chuckled nervously. “Right”

Rainbow the proceed to open up the front door and the two walked inside.

“Dad! We're home!” Rainbow called out.

As the two continued through the house ,Jake nervously followed behind Rainbow. He wasn't expecting to have to meet anyone before going out to help Rainbow. Let alone her father, but he was more than willing to comply with what had to be done beforehand.

They had finally reached the kitchen and sitting down at the Dining table was Rainbow Dash’s Father reading a newspaper. He slowly look up from his paper as they approached, folding the newspaper and setting down on the Table, while getting up to greet the two.

“Hey sweetheart” he said

“Hiya dad” Rainbow said Embracing her father.

After a few seconds passed the two separated and Rainbow’s dad looked behind His daughter to see a boy about her height smiling nervously at him.

Jake sheepishly waved at Rainbows father as he was curiously staring back at him. He didn’t really feel intimidated by Rainbows dad but by god was he built. He seemed like kind of guy that would go for a 7 mile run every morning before beginning his day, Jake was starting to see where Rainbow gets her trait of being one of the most athletic girls in all of CHS.

“You must be Jake” said Rainbows dad approaching Jake. “I'm Rainbow Blaze, Dash’s Father”

Rainbow Blaze then reached out the shake Jake's hand and Jake followed by reaching his hand out to shake it back. Although Blazes grip was a lot more firm than his own and even stronger than he had felt before when shaking someone's hand, Jake still smiled and looked him in the eye while he did.

“I-it's nice to meet you sir” said Jake

The two then released the grip of each other's hands and Rainbow Blaze studied Jake carefully.

“So I hear you and my daughter are going to be hangout out together, what exactly do you guys have planned?” he asked.

Rainbow cheeks turned Crimson as she nugged her father. “Common dad, it's not like that”

“W-well she just wanted to me to help her film a video and give her a ride to Downtown Canterlot” said Jake.

Rainbow Blaze rubbed his chin as he pondered. “I see”

Rainbow Dash then butted in and started to push Jake toward the door. “Yeah and if we don't go now, we're not gonna be able to get good footage”

“Look out for my daughter you hear” Blaze called out.

“Yes sir” replied Jake before Rainbow pushed him out the door and closed it behind them. It was a little awkward at first with a brief moment of silence before Rainbow spoke up to break it.

“Alright, soooo...that's my dad” Rainbow chucked.

“He seems pretty nice” said Jake.

Rainbow smiled. “Yeah, alright! Let's go!”

“But not as nice and pretty as you…”

Rainbow stopped dead in her tracks, her whole face started burning up and she turned back to Jake.

“W-what”

Rainbow then saw Jake removing his glasses giving her a charming smile.

“I said I think you're beautiful Dash” he said getting closer to her. “As well as everything else about you”

It was at this point Rainbow couldn't tell whether to feel confused or flattered by Jakes sudden change of actions. But he suddenly started getting close to her and even stopped till he was mere inches away from him.

The two were now face to face, Rainbow was still lost for words but Jake only continued to smile at her, but before long Jake brushed his hand across Rainbows face, Rainbow stared back at Jake with glistening eyes and her face still red from the blushing. Before long, they both then proceeded to lean in slowly and pressed their lips against one another.

Rainbows face softened as she relaxed herself from the soft and passionate kissing that was going on. She was enjoying every bit of the moment and wished it wouldn't end.

“Rainbow” Jake said separating as he continued to embrace Dash.

“Yes?” said Rainbow looking at him with joy and passion in her eyes.

“Rainbow…”

~~~

“Rainbow!” Sunset shimmer exclaimed trying to get Dashes attention.

Rainbow suddenly snapped out of her thoughts and almost lost her balance to fall off the slope, but she slowly regained her composure and the four were continuing to surf toward their destination.

Leafy was overhearing the Commotion and looked back at the two girls.

“Something wrong back there?”

“Uh no” said Rainbow rubbing the back of her head. “Just spacing out, no big deal”

Leafy shrugged and then focused his attention back on the path ahead.

“Is everything Okay Dash? You still seem kinda...how do it put? On edge or heck even a bit off?” said Sunset.

Rainbow looked back forward. “I'm just thinking, about Jake. I was thinking about when he first came to my house before we went out and shot that prank in the hood video I did, But it ended up turning into something completely different than what I remember” said Rainbow.

Sunset raised an eye at Rainbow, she could see her blushing when she finished her Sentence and thought it would be best to talk about it in private based in her silent response.

“Uh Casey errr Mr.Neistat” said Sunset looking back at him. “Think you could give Me and Rainbow a minute?”

Casey then focused his attention toward Sunset. “Huh? Oh yeah sure!”

Caste then held up his camera to face him.

“This is so cool, we are going really fast right now! But, this is going to take a while to get to our destination….how about a Q&A, Go!”

Susnet then turned back to Rainbow as Casey focused all his attention to his phone and video camera.

“Say Rainbow, you're acting really strange. Are you sure you're feeling alright?” She asked.

Rainbow signed. “I still feel awful for what I did to Jake, and I've been having….thoughts”

“Thoughts?” Sunset questioned. “What kind of thoughts?”

Rainbow turned back to face Sunset. “Mainly about the good times we've had since I asked him to help me with my videos. It's funny how that one simply question I asked him, turned into a crazy friendship that worked in every way.”

Sunset smiled. “I'm sure if you explain everything and apologize, you'll make things right again”

Rainbow smiled momentarily but her expression returned to a frown as she wasn't finished with her excuse not was she come platelet satisfied.

“But, that's not the only thoughts I've had. Some of them have had a little more to it than just that” said Rainbow.

“How so? Can you explain?” Sunset asked.

Right when her sentenced finished, Sunset saw as Rainbow turn away, her cheeks turning pink but her facial expression remained the same.

“Can you keep a secret?” Rainbow asked.

~~~~~~~~~~

Brian's smug grinned started to fade as the fleet of helicopters started getting closer and the music that was playing out loud was started to become more clear.

<click here for badass music>

“A-are they...ALL helicopters, none of them are coming from the ground?” Brian asked himself.

“Seems that way” said Moe BradBerry. “As far as we can see there's absolutely nothing coming from the desert floor”

Brian stomped his foot in frustration. “Damnit! Then we set those traps for nothing!”

“Not necessarily” said Fousey. “I mean they won't get far if they try and attempt to get him by Helicopter. They'll have to land at some point”

Brian rubbed his chin and he hummed his thoughts. “Good point”

Jake only stared at the incoming fleet of video game vehicles that we coming for him. “What are you planning Vanoss? Common...I'm really not worth all this, am I?”

Meanwhile on one of the Cargobobs heading for the pranksters, A figure sat Patiently in one of the passengers seat, waiting for the arrival to save one of the good friends he's come to know in the online community.

“Vanoss”

The figure looked up.

“Yes? Delirious?”

“We're approaching the hideout of the pranksters, judging by what we’re seeing. They still have Jake and have no intentions of giving him to us”

The figure signed and got up out of his chair. “It's gotta be the hard way huh? Oh well, gather everyone and tell them to make a formation on us”

The other figured nodded and walked back to the pilot seat of the Cargobob.

On the outside the Fleet of Helicopters had flown in the area and we're now stopped in mid air right before the area of booby traps.

The Pranksters nor Jake didn't know what to say at this or even how to react. They just stood there shock and confused. Wait for what was to come next.

The Cargobobs then lined up in a formation that had them side by side. On the inside of the Helicopter in the middle, The figure casually walked up the the side door of the Cargobob and proceeded to slowly open it.

Once the door was fully opened, Jake's mouth gaped wide open as he saw Vanoss in flesh himself. Wearing a red jacket, Black pants and wearing a light brown owl mask. Except the mask seemed….Animated. It was making facial expressions.

Next the Vanoss was none other than H20 Delirious with his white Ski mask and blue Jacket on his right and on his left was a guy wearing a red stretched out sock on his head, with a yellow shirt and sweatpants. Known to Jake and the everyone on the YouTube community as Ohmwrecker.

Soon, the Cargobobs around then starting opening up. Revealing more YouTubers that were part of Vanoss’s crew, such as Wildcat, Daithi De Nogla, Terroriser, Miniland, Marcel aka Basically. Everyone on the canyon rock was standing there dumbfounded, wondering what was going to happen against these power houses of YouTubers.

Before long Vanoss looked over toward his buddy Delirious, giving him a devious smirk before suddenly shoving him out of the Helicopter.

“Wait what the He-AAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!” he scream as he fell to the canyon floor below.

He continued to scream and fall to the floor until finally...

SPLAT!

The Youtuber had hit the ground with a hard thud, and judging by the look of his. He had broken about half of the bones in his body if not all.

Vanoss and His friends suddenly started an uproar of laughter at their friend laying on the desert ground below.

The Pranksters were staring at the scene before them, mortified and shocked. Vanoss had just pushed one of his own friends out of a Helicopter that was more the 100 feet in air, they were surprised that the poor soul was even still alive.

“He….j-just...pushed his friend out of an airborne helicopter” said Brian.

“And they’re, laughing?” said Prank Invasion.

Vanoss and his crew Continued to laugh before Vanoss Held his hand out. It suddenly started to form a small green object, that took form from what could only be described as if it was being created from Computer Program. The object suddenly became more clear as it was now seen as a small green bag with a white medical cross on it.

Vanoss then tossed it down to the ground below. Everyone watched as the bag hit Delirious and then suddenly disappeared. But what they’re were witnessing was beyond what they had seen before.

Delirious’s body looked as if it was healing itself, returning everything like the incident of falling over 100 feet never happened. Once fully back to normal, Delirious stood up and looked back up at the Helicopters.

“What the Hell!” He said slightly chuckling. “Screw you Vanoss!”

The group of Gamers Continued to laugh as the Group of Pranksters only watched with amazement and fear in their eyes.

“D-did, he just…” FouseyTube started.

“Get back up? After falling over a 100 feet!?” Exclaimed Joey Salads.

Everyone with the exception of Jake were lost for words. Jake knew of Vanoss’s power, he had even heard it rivaled all of YouTube’s best Gamers, but seeing was completely different from hearing. Not even Jake knew the full extent of what he was capable of, or what He would do here.

“Vanoss….Delirious….Nogla?” Jake said to himself. “You guys are here, for me?”

The laughter finally died down and Vanoss directed his attention to the Pranksters ahead.

“So” he started. “I take it you didn’t take me seriously when I said I wanted my friend back”

No one responded but only stared at the YouTuber as the only response they could give.

“Very well” said Vanoss. “Don’t say I didn’t warn you”