• Published 11th Jun 2012
  • 1,067 Views, 11 Comments

A non Brony in a pony world - jaysclub



What happens if someone who just got introduced to my little pony gets sent to equestria

  • ...
30
 11
 1,067

Fluttershys secret

Non brony in a pony world

Chapter 6

John got to Fluttershys front door and tried to think of the best way to get the book from her.

"Okay this is the final book as long as Rainbow stays by our deal as I've done my side of the deal."

*Knock knock*

Fluttershy came to the door shaking for some reason which scared John but when Fluttershy realised it was John she calmed down to her normal happy state.

“Oh hello John how are you”

“I’m fine I’ve come to collect the library book from you”

“Erm okay please come inside I wish to ask a favour of you first”

“Sure do you want me to help you with your animals again?”

“Not exactly can you wait inside until nightfall as I will need your help then?”

“Yes I can I bought you a gift as a way of saying thank you for saving me from the manticore”

“Please don’t say that word”

Fluttershys response made John worry he wanted to hug her but her she refused

“Excuse me John I need to get something from behind my house I’ll be back shortly”

“Take your time.”

John waited patiently for Fluttershy to return when she did she was sweating and fidgeting with her wings.

“John I need to know something.”

“Yes Fluttershy”

“I need you to pinkie promise me you will not tell anyone anything about what happens here tonight. No one can ever find out not even your friends on earth can know what happens here tonight. Do you understand?”

“Yes I understand”

Fluttershy grabbed John’s collar and pulled him in so they were touching nose to snout.

“DO YOU UNDERSTAND!” Fluttershy wings flared up until they resembled sharp daggers.

“Yes I Pinkie promise no soul living or dead will ever find out here or on earth.”

After hearing this she calmed down and patted him on the head.

“Good, good it’s almost time let’s stay quiet until he gets here.”

"He? who is she on about don’t ask she’ll probably kill me if I did."

*Scratch scratch*

“It is time John follow me and when we get there I will explain everything” Fluttershy stated in a monotone voice John just nodded in understanding and followed Fluttershy to the front door before she turned and gave him one final instruction.

“You follow my instructions and do as I say as soon as I open this door there is no going back do you understand.” she said with a commanding voice that scared John

John just nodded and wondered if he would die tonight.

“Let me turn my phone off and leave it here next to your gift.”

When he returned Fluttershy opened the door to a manticore John jumped slightly but followed when she left the house. When he got out of the house he saw a wagon that was stained red which had a cover over it.

“John please grab the cart and follow me.”

John did as he was told and followed fluttershy for what felt like two hours until they reached their destination what he saw next scared and surprised him it was tribe full of manticores.

“Uh Fluttershy what’s going on”

“This is my secret why I’m sometimes quiet.”

They were approached by the tribe leader who talked to Fluttershy privately. John looked around and saw three manticores guarding three separate and spread apart paths then Fluttershy came back to John’s side.

“You’re safe now John I told them you’re with me. now bring the cart and follow me down each path and be prepared for what you’re about to do.”

John nodded trying to avoid any problems with Fluttershy and the tribe leader and followed her down the first path and what he saw he couldn’t keep quiet about.

“Fluttershy why are there wolf carcasses her?”

Fluttershy didn’t answer she just grabbed the cloth on the cart and pulled it back with her teeth.

"A machete she can’t do what I think she does."

“Please Fluttershy please don’t tell me you do what I think you do” Fluttershy just shook her head in response.

“I won’t be doing it today my friend you will” As she passed John the machete all the pieces fell into place.

"The wagon is dotted red with blood and so is the blade. Does she do this to keep Ponyville safe?"

John breathed deeply at the pile of rotting corpses and asked Fluttershy one final question.

“What do I need to do to keep the manticore tribe happy?”

“You need to chop the bodies up into four pieces: the head, the front leg, the body and the back legs.”

John swallowed hard at what he was about to do he grabbed one of the wolf bodies and began to work. John was hoping it would be over soon but he knew this would be the longest night of his life. Each chop sprayed blood into the air and all over him and Fluttershy. After an hour of working he finished the first pile of bodies and wiped the blood from his face while Fluttershy did the same.

“Good work now you need to pull the organs out of the wolves bodies as they use the organs for medicine”

"Wait she does this as well no one to help her that’s horrible."

John got to work while Fluttershy looked away and tried to stay quiet. John pulled out all the organs and put them in a separate pile The worst thing for John was that he could feel the warmth coming of the wolves organs as he pulled them out the body.

"Fluttershy you will never have to do this ever again I promise."

“Okay I’ve done that now do everything go in the cart” John asked fluttershy who he could clearly see had come out from hiding she just nodded and John got to work putting the parts back into the wagon and pulled it to the next path of bodies.

“John if this is too much for you I can carry on for you. When I get back home I’ll give you the book and we’ll just forget about it okay?” She said trying to sound confident but John wasn’t going to stop.

“I’m sorry Fluttershy but I’m not stopping until the jobs done I know you want to help me but you saved me now I’m going to save you.”

Fluttershy didn’t understand what he meant but let him get on with his job. The sickening crack of the bone was a noise that John and Fluttershy will never get use to but he carried on and he couldn’t help but feel like he was being watched.

“John are you okay?” Fluttershy said with her usual voice.

“I’m getting the feeling that we’re being watched by something.” John said while looking around cautiously for any sudden movement.

“I’m sure it’s nothing John now please hurry up I hate seeing you do this.”

John nodded and continued to work on the wolf bodies removing the organs as instructed earlier and loading them into the wagon.

"This will end tonight. Doing this has been the single most hardest thing I’ve had to do I can’t imagine how hard it’s been for you Fluttershy for doing it for possibly years."

“Come on Fluttershy it’s time for the last stop isn’t it”

Fluttershy nodded and John walked ahead of her and noticed the leader manticore eying him with great interest John didn’t stop he just walked by trying not to stare and reached the third and final path.

“John are you okay you look unwell?”

“I’m fine it’s what I’m going to probably do after this is what’s making me feel ill.”

“What do you mean?."

“Trust me you don’t want to know. when we get home I’ll explain it then.”

When they walked down the path they saw something which surprised them both a While wolf much larger than the normal black wolves.

"He must of taken some work to put down he twice the size of a black wolf easily" “Fluttershy what do I do with a white wolf?”

“I don’t know if it’s here it must be cut up the same way as the others.”

Before John set off to work he heard something coming from behind fluttershy.

*Wolf snarl*

“FLUTTERSHY MOVE”

Fluttershy did as she was instructed and moved John ran to where Fluttershy was and held the machete ready to attack. Fluttershy looked back and saw a black wolf jump of the bush at some speed and jumped at where she was. John was already prepared for this and lunged at the wolf shoving the blade right through the wolfs chest bringing the wolf down with a loud thud.

*Wolf whimper*

“Fluttershy are you okay?”

She didn’t speak she fell to towards the floor luckily John caught her before she hit the ground and held her till she calmed down.

“H-how did you know about the wolf?”

“The noise I heard earlier I’m guessing this white wolf was their leader and this wolf who I just killed was one of his group.”

John held Fluttershy tightly to let her know she is safe and finished the job and headed back to the tribe leader.

“Well done stranger what is your name as I would like you to help out in the future Fluttershy you may go back to your house I wish to speak to your friend privately” his voice was deep and commanding.

“Thank you sir I’ll see you at home John.”

As soon as John lost sight of Fluttershy he talked to the leader.

“What is your name you already know mine?”

“Just call me leader so are you interested in the job?”

“I don’t know what the job is but I want you to stop using my friend Fluttershy and move your group away and never bother her again.”

“*laughs* You think you can come here and give me a request to leave your friend alone and move?”

“Not a request an order”

The leader was enraged by his remark.

“WHAT MAKES YOU THINK YOU CAN GIVE ME AND ORDER AND LIVE”

John prepared the machete in his hand to strike the leader down seeing this made the leader back down and smiled at his bravery.

“Very well I’m impressed I’ll give you a chance to prove yourself and if you do I will move the group somewhere else far away from Fluttershy”

“What do you want me to do to get her freedom”

“I want you to fight him to the death” He uses his scorpion tail to point at the manticore next to him “I am a creature of my word if you win I’ll move the tribe and live elsewhere.”

“And if I lose?”

“If you lose you’ll be dead and all of ponyville will be ravaged and we’ll make your dear sweet Fluttershy suffer before we kill her.”

John had to think for a moment.

"If I win Fluttershy will be happier than ever before but if I lose the loss of Ponyville will be in my hands."

“Well what will it be do you want to fight or flee?”

“I wish to fight and I know I’m going to win”

The leader smiled at his remark

“I like you you have guts to bad he has to take them out of you now”

John prepared himself the manticore which he would have to fight. The size of the creature wasn’t something he thought of before it was taller and more muscular than Big Mac.John knew there was no backing out now from what he set out to do.

“BRING IT ON MANTICORE”

The manticore used it scorpion tail first to hit John luckily John managed to avoid the attack by the manticore and charged it on it’s side. The attack hit but the manticore was not fazed by the attack and went on the offensive and used its paws and weight to slam John into the ground.

"OWWW MY BACK"

While John was dazed and confused the manticore stood over his body and did a deep long cut into John’s chest.

“ARGH FUCK THAT HURTS”

John managed to get away from the manticore and was on his feet ready for the next attack John struck blindly at the air hoping to hit the manticore however all he managed to do was cut some off it’s lion like mane off.

“Time to end this” The manticore said and jumped high into the sky John saw his chance to strike the manticore down once and for all however a thought ran through his head and the world seemed to slow down.

"Should I actually kill it. It’s only following orders and if it does come to Fluttershys house then I’ll do it."

John got under the manticore while it was in the air dropped the machete and aimed to knock the wind out of it. It worked the manticore was down and gasping for air John rolled it of his chest grabbed the machete and pinned it down.

“What are you waiting for finish me or are you scared?” The manticore said whilst gasping for air John raised the blade up the moons light reflected off the blade the manticore closed it’s ready for the afterlife and john plunged the knife downwards.

The manticore opened its eyes in surprise that John had missed by just a few inches.

“You missed how did you miss you could have easily killed me”

“I chose to miss your tribe needs you. Your a great warrior and I see no reason in ending your life.”John got up and left the blade embedded in the ground he was then approached by the manticore leader.

“I’m not sure about what I should do now as the leader our tribe follows the to the death rule but you chose to let him live.”

“Why don’t you let him decide” John pointed at the warrior manticore.

“Very well what do you say warrior should he live or die?” They both looked at the recovered manticore.

“I’d say he survived and we should move on and leave his friend and this area now”

“Very well we shall leave this area take the blade and head back. Tell Fluttershy she does not need to take care of us anymore.”

“I will good luck with whatever you plan to do leader.” The leader bowed while the warrior manticore pulled the wagon filled with meat and John clutching his wound headed back to Fluttershy.

When he arrived he saw the was left wide open but he couldn’t see her he checked the living room, the kitchen and the back garden but she was nowhere to be seen.

Maybe she’s upstairs hiding in case the manticores come.

John checked her bedroom, her guest bedroom, bathroom and her attic but had no luck.

"I guess she’s not here ARGH this wound stings I need to get it cleaned quickly I know I’ll have a shower then I’ll use a towel as a bandage."

John headed to the bathroom and had a shower to clean the cut.

"I hope John isn’t dead because of me should I check no me and the manticore tribe had an agreement...wait why can I hear running water angel did you start the water again."

Fluttershy flew down from the top of the tree and went into the her house and tried to see if her animal friends playing in the water upstairs in the bathroom. When she went in she had a massive shock of who she saw.

“JOHN YOU’RE OKAY” she didn’t wait for a reply she just flew faster than usual to hug him.

“OW Fluttershy are you okay watch out the cuts deep”

“What are you on about...oh my wait here I’ll get some bandages John please cover yourself when I get back” She was blushing at what she just saw. John did as she had requested and put his boxers back on. She returned with a first aid kit.

“What did he want to talk to you about” She asked while bandaging him up

“He wanted to offer me a job but I declined but I gave him a better offer”

“Would you like to sit on the sofa John you look like you’re about to faint then we can carry on with the conversation “ He nodded and they went to sit on the sofa and continued their conversation.

“What did you tell him”

“I told him to move his tribe and to leave you and ponyville alone I know you probably hate me since I’m not letting you help animals but still you weren’t safe.”

Fluttershy hugged John and started to cry over the news she just heard.

“Thank you so much I wanted to stop and say something but fear held me back.”

“At least those days are over now”

John leaned over and grabbed his phone and turned it on and passed Fluttershy her gift.

“Fluttershy can you open this I think you’ll like it.”

“Okay *ripping sound* *gasp* you shouldn’t have oh thank you thank you wait here I’ll get you the book I borrowed from Twilight”

When Fluttershy brought the book back he was surprised by the condition it had claw and teeth marks over it.

“Fluttershy would it be okay if I stayed here with you tonight as I want to make sure you’re actually safe”

“Of course you can. Can I sleep on your lap I want to feel safe tonight?”

“Sure I’ll get the lights for you”

“Thanks John goodnight”

“Good night Fluttershy”

As Fluttershy fell into a deep sleep John decided it would be best to stay awake in case the tribe leader lied. While John waits a black sparkling cloud comes into the room and forms into the shape of an alicorn.

“Who are you?”

“I am Princess Luna I am not an enemy I just wish to thank you”

“Thank me for what the thing I did with the tribe?” Luna nodded in response

“Yes it was a secret Fluttershy had kept for most of her life”

“Is it true fear kept her quiet?”

“Unfortunately she did however with you here you managed to fix the problem.”

“Wait a minute if you knew about her doing this why didn’t you help her.”

“I did talk to her about it however she asked me to keep it quiet from her friends.”

“She really does care for others more than herself doesn’t she.” Luna just nodded

“I must be going now as Celestia is about to rise the sun.”

“Farewell princess”

“Farewell John and before I leave I want to thank you”

“Thank me for what?”

“For letting me into your dream”

*Phone rings*

John woke up to find the sun rising gently in the background and someone calling his phone Fluttershy was still asleep on his lap which he was happy about.

"Wait I fell asleep I was hoping to stay up in the night for Fluttershy, how did Luna get into my dream is she a demon in disguise or something worse.I’ll ask Twilight when I see her again." John picked up the phone and answered it.

“Hi son it’s me your mum asleep at the moment I’ve been trying to get you all night where were you”

“I turned my phone off when I was about to go to sleep dad”

“*sigh* Thank god for that I thought you were dead please don’t do that again”

“I won’t dad what would you like to talk about”

“I want to know what you know about the place you’re at I know it’s called Ponyville the town but what do you know son”

“They don’t seem hostile and there are three kinds of pony here earth style, unicorns who can use magic and pegasis’s who can fly.”

“Anything else can you eat the food and have drinks there?.”

“I don’t know and since there are mainly ponies and horses here I don’t want to try my luck with the food but I did buy a lot of food and water from earth so I should be fine.”

“Did you manage to talk to the Princess about getting back home?.”

“No she was busy so I don’t what to do now I do have this weird mark on my arm which says twenty five I think it might mean days”

“Until what?”

“I don’t know and I aim to get out of here before I find out”

“Okay John I believe you, oh wait I almost forgot me and your mum want to know something.”

“What do you want to know”

“Why didn’t you tell me and your mother about Fiona going into your room?.” John was shocked about what he had just heard.

“How did you find out about that?”

“Your friends showed us that she put a video of her in your room going through your stuff on facebook.”

“I didn’t know she said she’d keep it quiet as long as I didn’t say anything was it an update on my page?”

“Yeah we left your facebook account open so we can talk to your friends about where you are and that’s when we saw the video.”

“I’m sorry for not saying anything dad”

“I understand it’s your personal life and you didn’t want me and your mum to see what you had hidden. Well I’ve got to go to work now we both love and miss you”

“I love and miss you both aswell hope you have a good day at work bye.”

John’s dad put the phone down first and John did afterwards and silently cried to avoid waking Fluttershy. However she was awoken by the drops of water on the back of her neck and gave John a hug to calm him down.

“I miss my family and my friends Fluttershy even if could just see them for an hour it would help but I can’t”

“But what about us here we’re your friends”

“I know but *sniff* I’ve been friends with Steve and Mark since primary school.”

“Thats sounds like a long time when you have calmed down would you like me to come with you to Twilight”

“Yes please. Do you want me to help you with your animals?”

“I’ll let you decide I’m going to have something to eat.”

“Thank you Fluttershy I’ll feed the animals outside”

“Thank you John would you like any food?”

“No thanks”

John set off to work and fed the chickens when he got a visit from an unexpected guest.

“Have you come to start trouble warrior?” John said prepared to defend Fluttershy and her animal friends.

“I have not come to start trouble I would like you to give Fluttershy this.”The manticore dropped a tuft of red hair onto the floor from its paw.

“I can tell this is from your mane but what does it mean.”

“It’s a sign to say that Fluttershy and the town are protected from any creature attacks.”

“Oh my thank you” Fluttershy said from inside the house peeking out the window.

“Your welcome I hope we will still be friends even after what we did to you”

“Yes we can be but I won’t do that horrible job anymore”

“I wasn’t going to ask you to do that job ever again Fluttershy, Fluttershy and John farewell I must catch up with tribe now.”

John and Fluttershy waved to the manticore as he went into the distance.John finished feeding the animals and waited for Fluttershy to finish feeding the animals inside the house Fluttershy brought the book out with her and went with John to see Twilight and pay of her fines at the library.

*knock knock*

A sleepy looking dragon answered the door and greeted John and Fluttershy who was holding the overdue book in her hooves.

“Hello Spike I’ve come to return the book and pay of my fines”

“Hi Fluttershy and John please come in and I’ll find out how much you owe in fines”

Fluttershy and John sat down on the sofa and waited for spike to return. John saw he was sitting next to his bag and pulled out some clean clothing and a snack bar and a can of pop and began to eat.

“Hey you said you weren’t hungry”

“I wasn’t hungry when you asked me earlier but I am now”

“Can I have some I liked the one you gave me before.”

John tore a piece of for Fluttershy and she happily ate it while waiting for spike to return.

“Fluttershy you’re fine is five bits”

Fluttershy passed spike five bits and he put them in a box for fines and sat down between John and Fluttershy.

“John what did you do last night Twilight was worried about you” Fluttershy froze solid when she heard the question hoping John would not tell the truth.

“Fluttershy had a lot of sick animals yesterday and she wanted me to stop over and help with them.”

“But your injury on your chest”

“Some of the birds with sharp claws flew onto my chest while I was taking a rest and stuck their claws in for grip.”

“Okay then I need to carry on with my chores I want to spend the day with Rarity.”

“I need to get back home to the animals bye John bye Spike”

Spike and John waved as Fluttershy left the library and spike headed for Rarities to see if he could get the book for John and to see her.

“So what did you two get up to last night John?” said Twilight walking down the stairs.

“I helped take care of her animals that’s all”

“Okay can I ask about your phone”

“My phone why?”

“I told the princess about it and she wants to know what it can do”

“Okay let me get changed and I’ll tell you about it”

Twilight prepared herself for the lesson about the mobile phone when she heard a knock at the door and it was her friends.

“What are you all doing here?” Twilight asked the group.

“Well John wanted to say thanks to you for taking him in and he asked us to bring the books back in” said Applejack

“But why did it take so long?” said Twilight still slightly confused

“He wanted to surprise you and have all the books together at the same time so he helped us and we agreed we’d return the books altogether however Rainbows still asleep.”

Twilight stood there in shock John got her friends who would come up with reasons to not give the books back to the library was so easily done by him.Then Twilight noticed something getting closer carrying lots of books in her saddlebags. It was rainbow dash who barely managed to stop in time before crashing through the library.

“Hey Twilight here are the daring do books I borrowed can’t stop and talk the Wonderbolts are at my house.” As soon as Rainbow Dash was there she was gone again the girls all did the same and gave the books to Twilight who levitated them into the library and out of sight. Twilight waved to her friends as the left one by one.John came walking back down the stairs with some clean clothes on.

“Twilight hello are you still here *shrugs*must of headed out somewhere oh well”

John sat down on the sofa and readied his phone and felt something jump on his lap then it came into view

“BOO ha ha got ya” Twilight tried to keep her balance and saw John gasping for air.

“How did you do that?”

“I’ve learnt to go invisible last night I wanted to show but you didn’t come back.”

“Yeah sorry about that ready to learn about the phone.”

Twilight had a look of determination in her eyes which scared John slightly.

“I was born ready” Twilight had in her magical grip a quill and a scroll ready to write information out.

John began talking in detail for hours about the features of the phone such as it can play music, video and can record voices.

“Wow I’m impressed it can do all that *yawn* and more?”

“Yeah do you want to take a rest for a bit Twilight on my lap”

“Yeah that would be nice will you wake me in an hour or two”

“I’m not going to move anywhere goodnight Twilight”

It was night time now and John heard incoherent yelling in the distance and shook Twilight to wake her up.

“Hey Twilight wake up somethings happening outside”

“Wait here I’ll go check it out” Twilight left and John went to the window and saw ponies and horses running in all directions.Twilight came bursting through the door.

“Are they here?”

“Who?” Twilight didn’t respond to John’s question she just teleported from one room to the other in quick fashion.

“Come with me quickly no time to explain just follow me look everywhere.”John grabbed Twilight and looked her right in the eyes.

“For what what am I looking for?”

“We’re looking for some missing ponies”

End of chapter six