• Published 24th Jan 2016
  • 1,438 Views, 3 Comments

My Little Pony: GenderSwapped - Rainbow Dash The Pegasus



The mane 6 travel to another world and don't know how to get back and meet their colt-selfs.

  • ...
23
 3
 1,438

Ch.7 The Foal And Coming Up With Names

Some months later, Twilight had her foal with Rainbow Blitz and named her Princess Comet Sparkle Blazing Blitz. Rarity had a foal with AJ and her name was Fireside Apple and Ginger Gold. Applejack had a foal with Elusive and her name was Tumbleweed Caramel.

Pinkie was pregnant with Butter's foal and was due in 3 days or earlier. Fluttershy had a foal with Bubble, Timid Party Cream. Twilight went over to Sugarcube Corner and saw Butter and Pinkie talking about the foal names.

"So, if it's a filly, Confetti Canon and if it's a colt, Pinta Blaster." Pinkie said, writing down each name as Twilight came over there.

"I see you are working on names right? Well, I have a name for a filly, Balloon Popper." Twilight suggested as Pinkie wrote down the name. "That's great Twilight!" Butterscotch said as he tried to think of more names. "For a colt it's Streamer!" Butter said as Pinkie wrote down the name under colts.

Twilight soon went to Sweet Apple Acres and saw Tumbleweed trying to buck a tree and one apple fell into her basket on her back as she ran to Applejack. "Good job girl!" Applejack shouted, wiping a tear from her cheek as Tumbleweed showed her father.

Twilight went over to Applejack. "Hey Applejack! How is Tumbleweed?" Twilight asked as Applejack went to her.

"She's fine Twilight, it's just...i'm pregnant again and I just afraid to tell Elusive." Applejack confessed as she whispered into Twilight's ear. "I was afraid too, but Blitz didn't leave me and I'm sure Elusive won't leave because he has a kind heart like Rarity." Twilight explained as Applejack agreed.

Twilight decided to show all of the fillies to the human portal when there older.

Pinkie was having her foal and Butter called everypony over to see the new foal and it was....

Author's Note:

Short yeah! So, I want YOU to vote and the foal is...SPOLIER ALERT!!!!COMING IN 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 It's a filly so vote filly names or your own filly names and make sure there party names or nature names. Peace~Dashie D.