• Published 26th Jan 2016
  • 477 Views, 12 Comments

I spy ....Pinkie Pie 2 The Return - Pinkiepie321



P.W.N.Y'S best is back! And with an even harder case to crack. There a Mole in P.W.N.Y! He or she is selling out all about P.W.N.Y information to newspapers! Its up to Pinkie Pie to find out who it is, but can she?

  • ...
 12
 477

Octavia and Derpy

Pinkie found Octavia in her basement, eyes closed, trying to find a perfect beat for her music. When she saw Pinkie Pie, Octavias eyes widened in alarm and she pressed a hidden button on top of her bow. The two strings turned into deadly sharp pieces of iron. She twirled it them raised onto her hind legs, weapons raised. Pinkie pie caught it just as it was coming down.

"Agent Octavia, stand down!" commanded Pinkie Pie. Realizing who it was,Octavia smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry Agent Pie, didn't realize it was you" she apologized to her superior agent. "What can I do for you?"

"I'm sure you heard the news right?" Pinkie asked, Octavia nodded "I need to know what you did after closing hours" said Pinkie.

Octavia nodded again. She did not panic, she had been trained to stay calm under any accusations. "I went back here and me and Scratch worked on music for four hours, I can prove it, just ask her."

Pinkie Pie nodded "okay thank you for adding your statement, next up" she grinned "Derpy Hooves."

* * * * *

Derpy was in the middle of baking muffins when Pinkie strolled in. But of course, Pinkie Pie thought.

"Derpy has a fresh batch of muwfins for you all!" Derpy said happily, then seeing Pinkie Pie, froze. "Agent Pinkamena Diane Pie, for what do I owe this pleasure?" she asked,dropping the brain damaged act.

"What were you doing after closing time?" asked Pinkamena asked, straight to the point.

Derpy raised her eyebrows "what I was doing? Oh you mean the newspaper thing. Oh okay, I was teaching Dinky some basic karate moves for an hour then I did my daily messages and went back here. You may check it out if you wish." Pinkie Pie turned to leave. "Oh and Pinkamena, dear, don't forget sometimes the answer is right in front of you the whole time." Before Pinkie could ask, what she meant, she retreated back into her bakery.

Pinkie checked out Mrs Cheerilee, Lyra and BonBon,Matilda and Nurse Redheart. They all confirmed what Derpy, or her real name Delihah, had told her.

Pinkie Pie trudged back to Sugarcube Corner

Author's Note:

In Slice Of Life, Octavia's bow can handle enormous amounts of pressue, so I decided to make that her weapon.

I also made Derpy an intelligant sophisticated pony in just one paragraph.