• Published 24th Feb 2016
  • 502 Views, 3 Comments

Gidget Chronicles - Ninyn



All Journeys have a price. All characters make a tale for themselves. Gidgets was forced upon her.

  • ...
 3
 502

Twisted Outcomes

Twilight had trouble falling asleep last night. She had a lot to learn and there was very little time left to get all the knowledge she needed to help get Nightshade back... The flow of air was just right blowing through her hair. Sunset shared the same bed as her while Awkright slept against the wall and Caster slept on the floor. The ground hummed around Caster with energy.

Twilight sat up unable to rest and walked into the small part of the cave Caster had turned into an small armory. The rod he had molded together with the stone and metal reserves from the trunks he had dug through. A cold gust whipped up behind her and she shivered.

"Good evening Princess." A woman's voice spoke. Twilight turned to cast a magic missile but her magic was immediately canceled out. A woman in navy blue garb stood against the wall holding a wand. The woman's midnight black hair seemed to glow from the small light of moonlight coming from a window.

Twilight was about to shout but immediately the two were transported to a quiet forest far from the island. The woman sat down taking a small breath, "It's been ages since I've traveled away from my home. I suppose I have my son to blame for this," she said.

Twilight blinked, "Your son?" she asked. The woman smiled, "Yes. He travels a lot and he's a bit of a trouble maker. Though he doesn't know who I am I still can tell what he's doing. I have to say things have been starting to really heat up around the realms. I'm positive it's The Gallant's fault for all of it to. He's quite an interesting man. Anyway... I've come to collect you Princess for a reason. You will not be gone long from your comrades. Only a day. No more no less," she said.

Twilight frowned, "Why do you need me, and... how do you know my name?!" she asked.

The Lady giggled, "I'm sorry I forgot my manners. I am The Lady Of Lies. A legend to the people of Onimak. Friend to the legendary Black Wind. I know of what you and Gidget seek. I have to say the spell you are trying to conduct to reclaim The Gallant cannot be fulfilled in this lifetime. What I am going to teach you as an ancient archon technique from a far off distant realm. Gidget's plan will succeed. How she succeeds it all depends on her. You and your acquaintance, Sunset Shimmer, will both return to The Sentient Palace two days after you are done with your training. You will need to gather your friends from Canterlot High and bring them to the Palace as well. There you will practice the variety of magic that they have been given by the Element of Magic. With enough practice you should be able to keep an even side between the you and Nightwalker," she said.

Twilight smiled weakly, "Is that all eheh?" she asked nervously.

The Lady nodded, "Yes. Now rest. Once morning comes shall begin your training," she said. Twilight nodded and laid back in the grass only to find herself in another bed. The Princess yawned and fell asleep fast as The Lady waved a hand easing up her tension. Twilight soon drifted to a land of night.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The young silver haired woman sighed as she left the fallen hero's med room. Silver Tataganay was bored. More bored than she had ever been bored in the existence of boredom!

Walking towards all the portals Silver eyed each one individually. She missed her loved ones dearly... But time would not allow for her to return... Overlooking the realms she eyed Ninyn's realm. She could hear the quiet voice of a woman speaking from the portal. It was egging her to come forward. Silver's wavered forward and fell through the portal.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was at sunrise that had been the first irritable thing to bother Twilight's sleep. The next thing was when a heavy object fell on top of her! Twilight jumped up with a start knocking off what ever had landed on her.

Twilight turned to start a tantrum but she saw a silver haired girl with wolf ears and a long silver tail. The young princess stared at the girl till she turned around to stare back at her with electric blue eyes.

Quaria returned home to find the girls staring at each other and she set the things she had gathered down quietly. Her lavender eyed turned dark blue as she looked over both
girls, Both are princesses.... So this is what destinies decided for them... Very well then..., she thought.

"Well I wasn't expecting you till much, much later but now's as good a time as any I suppose. Welcome Princess Silver Tataganay," Quaria said smiling. Silver turned and blinked staring at the woman, her tail swaying just a bit.

"Do I know you ma'am?" Silver asked.

Quaria shook her head, "No but I know plenty about you and your clan. I must say it is an honor for you to finally appear before me. Your destiny is quite interesting and I knew that someday you might end up here. You're just in time to help me train miss Twilight Sparkle here," she said smiling.

Silver looked back to the violet haired girl and scowled, "Oh Ms. Grumpy pants here you mean?" she asked. Twilight growled, "It was you who landed on me! You woke me up!" she screeched.

Silver waved a hand at her, "Yeah I know and it was an accident. I didn't mean to appear right on top of you Princess!" she hissed. Twilight rolled her eyes and went to the bathroom to change into her other clothing Quaria had picked out for her.

Silver sighed, "Why am I need to train someone?" she asked.

Quaria smiled while peeling some fruit, "Actually that was a joke. You are going to be a messenger for me. I am going to send you to The Isle of Night where you will meet some of Ninyn and Nightshade's comrades, Twilights acquaintance, and a former foe. You will let them know that there is no need to be alarmed about Twilights disappearance and they are to continue without her for the day. She will be returned by nightfall I promise," she said.

Silver frowned, "And if I refuse?" she said.

Quaria smirked, "Then I'll have to subject you to my torture pit," she said.

Silver blinked, "Torture pit? Heh, you obviously forgot what I've been through my whole life," she said. Quaria walked over the young princess and whispered in her ear. Silver immediately began to feel warm as sweat began to drip from her forehead. Silver paled as she took in the woman's words and nodded, "Ok, ok I'll go, but please... Please don't ever do that!" she squealed.

Quaria smiled, "I'm glad we came to an understanding," she said smiling. With a wave of her hand Silver was teleported to the island. Twilight came back out of the other room fully garbed for training. Quaria smiled, "My, my don't you look lovely. Are you ready my dear?" she asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver appeared in a little cave and found herself wearing a blue dress with a long skirt with black leggings. Her hair had been pulled back into a ponytail. She turned to find a sword and a glowing hand pointed at her face.

Immediately she drew her sword and swung upward sending forth a gust of wind that knocked everyone out of the room. Silver walked out of the room holding Toxic Rose with a smug grin.

The man in the middle wore a black leather coat, he was tan, and quite muscular. He must be the leader of the group, Silver thought. Silver withdrew her blade, "I'm not here to fight you. The Lady Of Lies has asked me to tell you your friend Twilight will be gone for the rest of the day. You are to depart at once. I am your within your company until asked otherwise," she said.

The muscular man blinked, "Lady of Lies? She's a myth!" he cried.

A young girl with black hair grabbed the man's arm, "No! She's real! I've seen her to! Hear her out Caster!" she said. Silver looked at the child and blinked, How young do they start in these "realms"? Silver pondered. The girl smiled at her, "I'm Gidget Cogsworth. I'm a friend of Star Bright Silver, and I've met The Lady of Lies. It's been a couple weeks since I've seen her but she was quite interesting," she said.

Silver smiled, "I am Silver Tataganay. I am from the realm of courage. Lady Star Bright and Alchelm saved me from a terrible fate," she said smiling. She looked around the room from Caster, Sunset Shimmer, to Awkright as they each introduced themselves. Silver wasn't too keen on having the exion lord's title but if these people were putting up with him, so would she.

The team soon began returning to the ship with the new resources and other supplies from the cave. Slate had been fixed by Caster with a few elemental adjustments with the help of Silver and Sunset Shimmer.

Slate now had two gems embedded into his hilt, one was amethyst and the other was a fire ruby. Gidget kept the blade strapped to her side knowing her goals would soon be complete. Even though Twilight knew a minor part of her plan it still was enough to keep the princess guessing till it was time for the ritual.

Silver stood at the helm with Caster smiling and taking in the ocean air. The next place they were heading was the main continent. From what could be told they were heading to a place called The Platinum Dragon Inn. The establishment sounded quite interesting and Silver was more than intrigued to learn more about each of the realms as they continued towards the horizon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Twilight was breathing heavily, her magic was completely drained and The Lady hadn't slowed her pace regarding her training. The Lady only sighed as she stared at the princess, "It seems you still have much more to accomplish. Rest in my quarters. I'll be able to make a time bubble that quickens our time. When you wake you should be completely recharged. Then the training will resume," she said.

Twilight slumped to the floor from exhaustion and began to rest. Quaria sighed and put Twilight in the room. The Princesses of two different realms.... Meeting and having a conflicting destiny... At times like these she would leave and not bother with anything... But for the sake of her son... She had to continue.

Author's Note:

Well Silver's part of the group now. Quaria has her own agenda.

Who do you think her son is?