• Published 24th Feb 2016
  • 502 Views, 3 Comments

Gidget Chronicles - Ninyn



All Journeys have a price. All characters make a tale for themselves. Gidgets was forced upon her.

  • ...
 3
 502

Where Roads Part....


The day had gone by quickly. Caster had given Slate a new sheath and had him put on display until it was time to leave.

The company was enjoying a well deserved meal. Silver was completely exhausted. Twilight and Sunset seemed full of energy after their training.

The only one missing still was Awkright. Gidget looked to the mercenary with a raised eyebrow.

Raven was chucking to himself as he cleaned and redesigned the interior of his inn. Caster ate quite well and even drank a before trudging off to bed.

Silver after her long day of flirting without the use of her skin or normal seductive tactics went to bed as well.

Sunset and Twilight both thanked Raven and looked to Gidget, "Whatever happens... Know that whatever it is, we're being you 100% Gidg. If you think you can bring a change to the battle ahead.... Do it," Twilight chirped.

Gidget smiled, "I promise. I won't let you down," she said.

The two equestrian girls nodded and left through a portal back to the sentient palace. It was gonna be a little different without those two around....

Gidget took a deep breath and looked too Raven, "Ok... Where's the carcass?" She asked sternly.

Raven looked to the girl smiling warmly, "Your acquaintance Awkright?" He asked.

Gidget shot him a glare, Raven rolled his eye and chuckled leading get down stairs. With a snap of his fingers a wall turned around and Awkright could be seen lying on a bed sleeping soundly.

Gidget sighed, "I honestly thought you had either killed him or turned him into something else..." she said.

Raven shook his head, "If anything I've made him whole again. He can use his limbs and abilities properly now. After scrounging around in his mind after the operation, I figured it was best to return him an actual functioning state. It also seems his allegiance has fully switched to your side," he explained.

Gidget blinked, "You fixed him? Why?" She asked.

Raven looked to red girl taking a breath, "A vessel needs to be properly prepared. Right?" He said, Gidget froze and her eyes widened.

"D-Did y-you tell anyone?!" Gidget stammered.

Raven chucked and shook his head slowly, "No. None of them know. It's merely between you and I and that rhyming zebra in Equestria," he said.

Gidget sat down taking a moment to compose herself, "I've got everything I need... Now... Now I just need the place to do this... I know it wasn't a long journey or much to collect.... But we going what we needed... Is there a place in Onimak that I can perform the spell?" She asked.

Raven tapped his chin, "I'm afraid that what you are trying to accomplish cannot be done in Onimak. It must be done in the realm in which the bring brought back was born in," he said.

Gidget sighed, "Alright... I know where to go..."
---------------------------------------------------------

Morning. Everyone had finished packing. Gidget sighed softly as she looked asking Ravens Inn. It had been a fun couple of days, now it was back to the task at hand.

Caster looked too Raven, "So to Equestria huh? You sure about this?" He asked.

Raven nodded, "That should be the final area you need to be in got your quest. To the castle of the two sister you will go. There you will find what you seek," he said.

Awkright came from the basement, Caster chucked Slate at him. The Exion caught it quickly.

Caster smiled and Awkright looked at his arms in astonishment. The Exion then looked at it's new blade and latched it to his side.

Gidget came over and smiled, "It suits you well. You've earned you ability to fight. That's another reason we came here," she said.

Awkright chuckled softly as he stretched his body, "I must admit I'm surprised to be able to move at full capacity once more. I am very grateful. To all of you," he said.

Raven sighed, "I hate to break up the moment but I believe you all must hurry to your next destination.

Gidget nodded, "Well before take off, why don't we go to the market and shop for a bit. Just as a last enjoyable moment before we have to deal 27th anything serious," she said smiling.

Silver smiled, "That sounds like a lovely idea! At least this time I won't have toto got with random people!" She giggled.

The two girls giggled and laughed at each other. Caster looked at the girls and sighed, "Well.... I'm afraid I won't be able to join you. I have to return to my duties for a little while," she said.

Gidget turned, "Are you sure? I mean.... We've accomplished so much together..... We're so close to finishing...-!" Caster cut her off.

"I'm confident Awkright, and Silver are just as good at being at your side without me. I believe in you Gidget," Caster said patting her head.

Gidget felt tears sting her eyes, "Y-you big dummy!!" She wailed while flailing her arms.

Caster laughed, "I'm gonna miss you Gidg. Awkright.... Silver.... Please take care of her," he said smiling.

Silver and Awkright glanced at each other then at Caster. The two nodded and smirked, "I've come this far.... No point in turning back. I promise," Awkright said.

Silver smiled, a small fang popping out, "Its been a fun ride... Though it hasn't been much if what I was expecting.... I'll stick around. Sooner or later something's bound to happen," she said.

Caster smiled, "Then I can leave the that to you," he said. Raven smiled as he watched the proud leader wall out the door. The remaining companions looked to one another and nodded. A new road has been made for all.

This is where the roads part, and a countdown towards a finale everyone was looking forward to had begun.

Author's Note:

Small, short, to the point.

Your Thoughts?

~Mighty Ninyn