• Published 29th Dec 2015
  • 1,702 Views, 10 Comments

Diamond Homeless - TheAngryVideoGameColt



Diamond Tiara always got what she wanted. Then one day her parents lose everything they have. Her parents go into hiding and she is now homeless.

  • ...
8
 10
 1,702

Run!

Diamond Tiara opened her eyes. She slept better than she thought she, would last night. She saw Micro Beat wasn't in the bed. Then she heard a noise coming from outside. It sounded like a guitar. The pony singing had a beautiful voice. Diamond got outside and saw Micro Beat with a guitar singing a song.

Diamond started to stomp her hooves which caught Micro Beat's attention. He smiled.

"That was a nice song. You have a good voice. Where did you get the guitar though?" Diamond asked.

"This guitar is what I have left of my parents before they got killed in a cart crash. I survived, and the guitar did to. After that here I am in Ponyville homeless." Micro Beat said.

"Sorry to hear that. Still you have a nice voice, and play very well." Diamond Tiara said.

Micro Beat blushed at that compliment. Micro Beat and Diamond Tiara had breakfast then Micro Beat said he was going out to get food, and supplies. Diamond Tiara decided to go to school. Even though she was homeless she still wanted education. Everypony at school looked at her. Everypony knew what happened to her. Still everypony was shocked that she looked normal as usual.

"Hey Diamond." Apple Bloom said walking with the Cutie Mark Crusaders following her.

Diamond looked at her angry. She asked for a home and all she got was a door to the face.

"Look Diamond i'm sorry for what I did yesterday. However if you need a place to stay we got a spare room." Apple Bloom said.

"No thanks i'm living somewhere else." Diamond said.

"Really where?" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Um...Well...It's a small place, but it's still a home." Diamond said.

"Does anyone take care of you?" Scootaloo asked.

"Yeah so I don't need your help." Diamond said.

Micro Beat was getting what he needed for his home. He was pick pocketing ponies that passed him. Then Twilight saw him. Micro Beat saw her getting closer. He started to trot away. Then he started to trot a little faster. However Twilight kept following his pace. Then Micro Beat started to gallop, and Twilight chased after him.

"Hey Stop!" Twilight shouted.

Micro Beat kept galloping all the way to Sweet Apple Acres. Micro Beat went up a tree. Twilight looked around. Micro Beat then felt the tree shake violently and he fell.

"Oops sorry there Colt, but you shouldn't be in the tree when i'm buckin it." Applejack said.

"Hey!" Twilight shouted.

Micro Beat got caught by Twilight who body slammed him to the ground.

"Care to explain yourself." Twilight said.

Applejack just stood there in shock.

"What do you want!" Micro Beat shouted.

"I saw you stealing bits from ponies not to mention you stole mine a couple of days ago." Twilight said.

Micro Beat was in trouble. However he had something hidden in his pockets. He shot it at Twilight and she started shaking like crazy. Micro Beat shot a taser gun at her. He turned up the voltage until her mane stood up Then turned it up more until Micro Beat, and Applejack saw Twilight's skeleton. He turned it off and Twilight fell to the ground shaking. Micro Beat galloped away, and now Applejack was chasing him. Micro Beat had to find a place to hide. He saw a bush, and hid there. Luckily Applejack didn't see him. Then Micro Beat saw a school. He went inside. When he burst inside all eyes of startled students and Cheerilee where looking at him.

"Hello there are you new to this school?" Cheerilee asked.

Diamond looked at Micro Beat shocked. Before Micro Beat could answer Applejack came in. Micro Beat grabbed a marble bag from a students desk.

"Hey I lost my marbles." The student said.

Micro Beat jumped out the window with Applejack following him.

"That was awkward." Button Mash said.

Diamond got up from her seat and went after them. Then the Cutie Mark Crusaders went to.

"Where are you all going!?" Cheerilee shouted.

They didn't reply, and they went through the window as well.

"Once again awkward." Button Mash said.

Micro Beat was still being chased by Applejack. He opened the marble bag and dropped it all on the floor. He ran to a tree house he found. Applejack slipped right on her back when she tripped on the marbles. Diamond Tiara followed him and so did The Cutie Mark Crusaders. They got to the tree house of The Cutie Mark Crusaders where Micro Beat had the stun gun ready, and aiming at the door.

"Micro Beat what are you doing." Diamond said from behind the door.

"Wait you know that Colt?" Applejack said from behind the door.

Micro Beat opened the door. All of a sudden Twilight teleported inside the tree house. She looked even more mad. Her mane was still standing up. She body slammed him to the ground again.

"Diamond who is that Colt." Apple Bloom asked.

"His name is Micro Beat." Diamond said.

"Look i'm sorry Purple pony for stealing, but I had no other choice. I'm homeless so I steal to live. Right Diamond I told you." Micro Beat said.

Now everypony was staring at Diamond. She sighed.

"Guys say hello to Micro Beat the Colt i'm living with." Diamond said.

First everypony was quiet then the Cutie Mark Crusaders burst into laughing making Diamond blush.

"Wait so your homeless." Applejack said.

"Well sort of. I made my own home, and Diamond came last night. I took her in since she had nowhere else to go." Micro Beat said.

Twilight got off of him and started asking questions.

"W- w- w- where a- a-a- are y- y- your p-p parents?" Twilight asked still shaking from the shock.

Micro Beat went silent. He said he didn't want to talk about it.

"W- w- w- well i-i if." Twilight said and tried to calm herself from the shock and continued. "If you're homeless. I can take care of you. You didn't have to taser me." Twilight said.

"Hey, you body slammed me!.... Wait, you want to help me? You want to take care of me?" Micro Beat asked shocked.

"Sure, and Diamond, I'm sorry I was mean to you last night, you can come and stay at my house too." Twilight said.

"Thanks, but no thanks. Diamond you can stay with her if you want. I'm going back to my home." Micro Beat said walking away.

Every pony was shocked. Diamond followed him.

"What do you want?" Micro Beat asked.

"I'm going home with you." Diamond said.

That made Micro Beat smile. He was shocked. But still happy. Twilight, Applejack, and The Crusaders were stalking them as they went back to their home.