• Published 27th Dec 2015
  • 3,122 Views, 19 Comments

Our Deal - EKat



'King' Sombra keeps coming back from the dead and the only way to get rid of him is to make a deal. Will the newest princess be able to handle the deal?

  • ...
5
 19
 3,122

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Twilight Sparkle. The one and only Princess of Friendship. The only pony who had gotten through all of my traps without succumbing to fear. She is probably the most interesting mare I've come across in my entire life. Right now she was fixing my dinner along with her own.

"King Sombra, I have finished your dinner," Twilight announced, setting down a well prepared salad in front of me. "Where do I sit?" She was still holding her own food, standing a good distance away from me. It made me suspect that she didn't like me.

"In the chair next to mine," I told her. "Tomorrow you will be making rabbit for dinner."

Her eyes went wide. "I-I can't make rabbit! I've never even ate rabbit before! I don't know a thing about cooking meat!" She panicked.

"I guess you will have to learn then," I said taking a bite of my salad. After finishing, I looked up at her and grabbed something with my crystals with my magic. “This crystal chocker necklace will be a symbol of you being my slave. You will, of course, be required to wear it at all times.”

The choker was black crystal with a small light crystal attached to it. I made it myself, shaping and changing the color of crystals being my ‘special talent’. I quickly put it on Twilight and melded the ends of the necklace to the other as soon as it was on so it would be impossible to take off. It didn’t look to bad on her. It served the double purpose of letting me know where she is while showing that she’s a slave to the king. There was also the spell I put that made her a bit more compliant-not to the point that she turns into a mindless slave, but just enough to get her to stop her from arguing with me on stuff that she doesn’t mind doing for some pony else.

“Thanks,” Twilight said.

I can’t tell if she was actually thanking me or if she was just being sarcastic. Not that it really matters, I though. She is merely a slave.

The rest of our dinner was ate in silence, aside from a few crunching noises coming from Twilight. It wan’t that bad, I had a chance to think of things to keep her busy. My cabin was already clean as it is, and I’m not about to make my house dirty just to give her something to do.

“I’m finished with my meal, King Sombra,” Twilight announced. “Am I excused from the table?”

“Yes, and take my plate as well,” I replied. “Make sure to clean them well.”

“Yes, King Sombra,” She grabbed both plates and brought them into kitchen to start washing them. I followed to make sure she was doing a decent job. She was, surprisingly enough. I didn’t think princesses could do any housework.

“After you finish those, you will fill the bath tub with warm water and hang up my armor, cape, and place my crown on the bedside table,” I instructed.

“I understand, King Sombra,” she replied with a bit of an indignant huff.

I left her to finish cleaning, and went to my library to complete the book I had read earlier. It was a book about what my past subjects thought about me. Technically, it’s a journal shared by all those who had been under my rule. Most of it was just some pony saying how much he or she hates me for what I did, but some pages were actually worth reading. Those pages had more interesting opinions about how I could have done certain things differently or how I could have avoided some situation. Honestly, I knew most of those more peaceful options and chose to ignore them, but there were some options that I didn’t know how to avoid because I was to exasperated to think straight.

I heard a knock on the door. “King Sombra, your bath is ready,” I heard Twilight announce.

I exited my library and told her to take my armor and cape off. I’d do it myself, but I’m seriously too lazy to do it and I’ve got a slave who can do it just as well as I can. She did as she was told with a roll of her eyes, and quickly put my cape and my armor where she was told. I left my crown at the foot of the bed and left the room.

In the bathroom, after I shut the door, I slowly sunk into the warm bath. The water was not too hot and not too cold. Leaning over to grab the soap and quickly washed and rinsed my main and tail. I washed the rest of my body paying special attention to the bace of my horn. A lot of dirt and grime found it’s way there, whether I wanted it to or not. After my thorough washing, I drained the water and used my magic to dry myself.

I left the bathroom and walked into my bedroom. Everything seemed to be in its proper place. Twilight seemed to be a competent slave so far. I would have pushed her harder, but the contract stated that she would get a free day if I pushed her to hard. It was the same with food. I had agreed to her having two meals a day, didn’t matter which two as long as it was two. She had told me that she wanted her own room to sleep in, when I wanted her to sleep outside, but her reasonings were sufficient, so she added that to the contract as well.

I laid down on my bed and kept thinking about the what to have her do. I could have her mine a few more crystals for me every once in a while since the one’s I got from the agreement we made were not going to last for very long. Cleaning all rooms she can actually go in is something I had already planned on having her do.

Hm. This will be interesting, I thought.