• Published 23rd Dec 2015
  • 1,048 Views, 11 Comments

The Princess and The Human - Pride of the core



Luna wakes up to find herself in a forest, there she meets a Human who brings her to his house, there they become great friends and the Human will help her find her way back to Equestria. (This is my first story btw)

  • ...
7
 11
 1,048

First Contact

Chapter 1: First Contact

Luna groaned as she started to wake from her slumber, she couldn't remember the events that happened last night, all she could do is open her eyes and stretch on the soft grass. Her eyes widen as she jumps up, she wasn't supposed to be laying on grass. "Where...where am I, why can't I remember any of my activities last night?..."

Luna started to panic, she didn't know where she was, she trotted back and forth. "This isn't good, this isn't good at all." She then could here talking near her position, it sounded like a male figure, maybe it was a pony, or a Gryphon, whatever it was, it was coming her way.

"Stupid school and their god damn school board!" Luna ran behind a tree to hide from whatever was coming. She could hear hoofsteps and soon some kind of creature came out of the bushes, it looked like a hairless ape, it wore some kind of clothing and it had hair on its head, it sat down and started to cry.

Luna was shocked at the appearance, but she was more shocked to see that it was crying. 'What in my sister's name is that thing, and what has made it so upset?' She couldn't quite figure out what the creature is but she decided to trot over and comfort it.

"H-Hello there." Luna said with a small smile on her face. The creature turned and looked at her, its eyes widen and its mouth opens in shock.

"No...no way...Princess Luna?..." The creature said in shock.

Luna looks at him in confusion. "How do you know my name, also, who and what are you?" She asks in curiosity.

"M-My name is Jake, a-and how are you real?" Now it was time for Luna to get really curious.

"Who am I?" She then asks "What do you mean by that, you are in Equestria, shouldn't you know that I am real?"

Jake then said "This is Earth, not Equestria."

Luna rolled her eyes "You are joking, right, EARTH, is the ground we are standing on." Luna said in annoyance.

"No, this is the planet Earth, in the Milky Way galaxy." Jake said as he crossed his arms.

Luna's eyes widen in shock "Oh no, this can't be, I-I can't be on some other planet!" She started to freak out.

"Hey, calm down." Jake said in a calm and gentle tone.

"Calm down, calm down, how can I calm down when I'm not on my home planet!?" Luna yelled as she starts to cry. She was then hugged by Jake.

"Hey, how about you come with me to my house, maybe I can help you find your way home." Jake said with a comforting smile.

"Th-Thank you Jake, y-you are very kind." Luna said as she wipes her tears away, she smiles softly.

"You are welcome your highness, my house isn't very far away, my parents are rarely home, probably gambling or spending time at a hotel, fucking assholes..." Jake then sighs "But lets not worry about that, and hey, maybe I can explain some things to you on why I know you, sound cool?" Luna then nods with a smile.

"Alright, follow me your highness." Jake said with a smile as he started to walk away. Luna followed him, she couldn't put her hoof on it, but being with Jake at the moment seems nice, he is very kind and he doesn't seem to have the intention of harming her. Luna looked around at her surroundings, she was in a forest. The forest was quiet, just the way she likes it, it reminded her of how quiet it was during her banishment, but she decided to stop thinking about that subject.

Soon they make it out of the forest and into a nice opening, since the trees in the forest covered the sky, she couldn't see it, but now she could, not a single cloud was seen. They see a house, it was a two story house, it was a beautiful looking house that was dark blue with a black roof, it also had a small trail behind it. Luna could also see some kind of large metal device that stood on four wheels. "Say, what is that contraption Jake?" Luna asks in curiosity.

Jake then smiles "That is a car, one of many transportation devises of this world." Jake liked it when people asked questions that he could answer.

"Like a train?" Luna asks with curiosity.

"Indeed, just like a train but it only caries 5 people, but some cars can hold more then, or less then 5 people." Jake said, earning an 'amazing' from Luna.

Jake walks up to the door and opens it for Luna. "My, what a gentle colt." Luna giggled as she trots inside, she then looks in wonder of the inside of the house. "It's beautiful in here Jake." Luna said in amazement.

Jake then said. "Thank you your highness, all of this is my handiwork, I practically own the house since...well never mind that."

Luna looks at his changed expression. "Is something wrong Jake, are you alright?" She asked in concern.

"Yes, I'm fine, nothing is wrong, trust me, now let me show you how I know you." Jake said as he smiled softly; he moved to the long black rectangle on the wall.

"What is that thing?" Luna asks in curiosity.

"That your highness, is a tv, they are a means of entertainment for people." He pulls out a thin box that had a picture of Twilight and her friends on it.

"Is that...Twilight and her friends?..." Luna asks in a little shock.

Jake then said. "Yes, and I'm going to show you a few episodes of My little pony, which will explain how I know you."

Luna nods and sits down while Jake puts a slim circle in a black metal box. Jake then turned on the tv and words appeared on the screen, then a picture with music appeared, it was the same picture of twilight and her friends. Jake picked up a small device and the word 'play all' glowed. Luna then could here Twilight reading the story about the two royal sisters, her and her sister.

~To be continued~