• Published 25th Dec 2015
  • 243 Views, 2 Comments

Writer's Block Sucks - CYAN ROSE



Artre struggles with life and writing.

  • ...
 2
 243

Twisted Emotions (Edit)

The call was a week ago, he stayed in his little shelter,his emotions going all of the place. Losing someone that close, he knew it was going to happen, death it's part of life the end of the road. He would've never thought he would lose his family, tears and anger won't bring her back. Arte has gotten over the crying and everything else a broken person would do. He remains on the couch where he received the news about his mother's passing, barely eating anything. Sure he'll get up and make himself a sandwich time to time if his stomach was hurting that much from starvation. The worst thing was he missed her funeral, Arte didn't have the best relationship with his mother, but he knew she loved him deeply, even when she let him go that one day.

His upper half of his body Springing upwards, gasping his golden eyes frantically looking around. It was just a dream... His arms rest on his bent knees while his eyes focusing on the nothingness, feeling no emotion as memory flow back to him, the times he smiled with her and the times where they argued. Anger comes in for feeling bad for himself, to be honest he hated being like this. Come on....get up... His legs move to the edge of the couch getting ready to get up and move on.

We haven't gone back to Canterlot in a long time....Oh would my old friends feel? I haven't been exactly been keeping in touch...They're all strangers to me and I'm a stranger to them... Arte checks the train schedule, he walks slowly to his room still feeling empty which affected his performance. Picking his favorite outfits, he plans on going back to Canterlot to try feel like his old self again. Dragging along the floor his bag as he puts it near his door, Arte goes to his room, throwing himself on his bed, Staring at his white, lifeless ceiling. He tries to smile while closing but his smile turned into a straight, blank expression on his face.

Hours have passed it's time to go back where his story or in his case where his life began. Shortly before leaving he makes a sandwich and makes a coffee for himself to wake himself up a little enough to make through noon. He leaves his apartment and outside of the building with his medium sized bag trying to hail a cab. Many cabs pass by and none stop by for him. He begins to get very frustrated, but he knows that he needs to be calm and patient this is Manehatten after all. Arte's tolerance earns him his cab, he tries to smile again,but except a sigh of relief escapes his mouth. His feet enter the yellow and black & white checker pattern car. The driver looks at his rear view mirror looking at the black & yellow hair, dark red fuzzed pony.

"So" - chewing his gum loudly- "where to kid?" The deep black fuzzed stallion said.

"To the nearest train station please" Arte said with a black expression on his face.

"Alright" said the driver nodding.

The black stallion began driving and Arte tries to get comfortable with his luggage sitting on his lap. He looks out the window with his hand cupping his cheek followed by a deep sigh..deep sigh

"Dang it...I'm stuck again" I say with a deep sigh as I close my computer. The motion of the train cause my little black bag to fall on the floor, the other passengers get their bags and get off. I'm one of the last ones to get off. Step by step I start to shiver a little and my palms get sweaty as I'm holding my black medium sized bag. I chuckle nervously, looking at the snow white,golden and deep lavender city.

"Here I go..."

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the wait guys :twilightblush: Life keeps pulling me in, so I hope you like the twist :twilightsmile: I believe in trying new things and experimenting with my writing. I also edited and changed the title so enjoy :derpytongue2:


Chapter 3
Gravestones And Old Strangers
1.10.16