• Published 15th Dec 2015
  • 294 Views, 0 Comments

A Devil's Bride - EbonyQueen13



Phoenix Force takes over Equestria and wants Gallant Shield to be his bride.

  • ...
 0
 294

Chapter 5- The Reunion

Once morning had arrived, Gale trotted out of her room happily and over to Phoenix Force's room. She was finally going to see her family again. She wondered how they react to the fact that she was a mare now and to the fact she was getting married tomorrow. She shook those thoughts so she could just enjoy the fact she would see them again.

Phoenix Force stepped out of his room to see if she was coming. Once he spotted Gale, he nearly fell over seeing how happy she was. The smile on her face made his heart race. "Uh..You're awake my dear..."he stammered.

Gale looked at him at him confused a moment, but remembered he was talking about her. She was still getting used to him calling her 'dear'. He gestured for her to come in her room and she followed.

Phoenix Force closed the doors behind her. "Ready?"he asked.

Gale nodded. "Ready as ever."

He nodded. He then closed his eyes and used his magic to open a portal to Tartarus. He opened his eyes to look at her. "Mares first." He smirked.

Gale huffed before she walked through the portal. Phoenix Force followed after her.

Gale searched around with her eyes till they landed upon one of the higher peaks in Tartarus. Inside several cages wwas her family and friends. She smiled then spread out her wings and flew toward them.

Twilight was the first to spot her. "Wait....is that...no it couldn't be...."

Gale landed right in front of her, tears of joy in her eyes. "Mom...."

Twilight's eyes winded in shock. "Gale?....Is that you....? You're a...mare...."

Gale chuckled lightly. "It's a long story..." She reached threw the bars to give her mom a hug.

The others joined in one the hug as well.

"Wow Gale...So this is how you look as a mare." Charity commented.

Gale blushed. "Yeah....I guess so..."

Princess Luna looked at her. "Has that monster hurt you?"she asked.

"Besides turning me into a mare...he hasn't really hurt me..."

"He's lucky that I'm in this cage or else I would smash him into a million pieces." Misfortune stated.

"How did he let you down here to see us?" Twilight asked.

Gale gulped. Now was the time to tell them the deal she made.

"Well?"

"The only reason he let me see is because.....I agreed that I will marry him tomorrow and I would not put up a fight..."

"What!?"they all shouted.

"You're going to marry that guy?!" Rainbow Dash blurted out.

"But he took over Equestria and trapped us down here." Charity added.

"Does he have you under some sort of spell?" Misfortune asked.

Gale shook her head. "No! He did no such thing!"

Cadence looked her over a moment. "Wait...Are you in love with him?"

Gale froze. "I...."

"Gale in love with that monster? No way." Zephyr spat.

Some of the other nodded in agreement.

Celestia walked forward. "Gale....Is it true? Are you in love with him?" She asked calmly.

Twilight stared at her child. "Gale?...."

"I don't know!" Gale blurted out," I'm just as confused as the rest of you! I know he's done some nasty things, but then again...I've actually seen a softer side to him...."

"So you do love him." Misfortune said then yelped when Celestia pulled lightly on her tail.

Twilight reached through the bars and touched the side of Gale's face. "Gale...we're not exactly made at you...we're just more confused."

Gale looked at her mother. "Mom...What should I do....?"

Twilight smiled softly. "Do what your heart tells you."

Gale smiled softly. Her ears perked hearing Phoenix Force call for her.

"Are you done yet Gale?! I'm getting goosebumps being in this place!"he called.

Gale rolled his eyes.

"Real charmer you've got there." Rainbow Dash stated.

Gale stood up. "Well...I guess this is goodbye..."

Twilight smiled softly. "Don't worry Gale..We'll be alright.."

She smiled. "I'll get you all out of here....I promise." With that Gale flew back over to Phoenix Force. They both went back through the portal.

"So my beloved, how did it go?"he asked.

"It was good." she replied.

He smirked. "Are you ready for our wedding tomorrow?"

"Well I promised I would not fight you and I always hold true to my word."

"Excellent! I'm going to go check and make sure everything is arranged properly. I'll send some servants tomorrow morning to have you fitted into your dress." He walked off leaving Gale alone.

Gale looked outside and noticed it was dark already. "Huh...Guess I was there a long time.." She smiled to herself. "Well..time to prepare myself for tomorrow.." She walked back to her room.