• Published 15th Dec 2015
  • 294 Views, 0 Comments

A Devil's Bride - EbonyQueen13



Phoenix Force takes over Equestria and wants Gallant Shield to be his bride.

  • ...
 0
 294

Chapter 3- Regrets

Once Gale was out of site, Phoenix Force blasted the table away from him. Some of the nearby guards froze at their king's sudden outburst. Phoenix Force stomped over to the gazebo which was surrounded by clean water.

"Why is my bride still unhappy with me?!"he asked aloud," I've given her the best room in the whole castle with the finest silk in all of Equestria and I had the servants make her a gorgeous gown! Yet she still has the gall to try and postpone our wedding!"

He blasted a flower pot to pieces out of anger. "I just don't get it! What more does she want?!"

Ember Heart had overheard what happened and walked up slowly from behind him. "Brother?....."

He turned to face her. "What?!"he snapped.

Ember Heart yelped. "Well....maybe you actually treated Gale with some respect...maybe...she'll warm up to you..."

"Respect?!" He huffed," I did not take over Equestria by using respect! I used force to get what I want!"

Ember Heart flinched from his tone. "That's the problem....You can't force someone to love you..."

"Course I can! We're getting married soon."

"Even when you two are married...Gale still won't love you...Even when you want to have foals with her, that still won't make her love you..." Ember Heart stepped closer. "If you just treated her as your equal..then maybe...just maybe..you'll have a chance with her.."

Phoenix Force paused a moment to think. He then remembered how hurt Gale looked hurt she looked when he harmed her. Then he remembered that...that he never made her laugh or smile.. The stallion frowned and he looked at his reflection in the water. He placed a hoof over his heart and felt it ache. He longed to see Gale happy...to see that he made her happy... He turned back to look at his sister.

"I just want her to be happy by my side as queen...."

Emeber Heart smiled hearing that. "Then go talk to her..and actually do something that she wants...before the wedding of course."

Phoenix Force nodded. "You're right Ember."

He walked off, heading toward Gale's room.

Ember Heart watched him go. "I hope that..Gale can bring back the real you brother.."