• Published 18th Dec 2015
  • 658 Views, 31 Comments

My Chibi Ponies - kurusagi16



The adorable adventure of the Mane 6 and friends in a super cute chibi universe.Based on the we love fine vinyls.

  • ...
2
 31
 658

Episode 10

Episode 10



There was oddness in the air as Discord floated aimlessly in search of something to do for his own amusement. His ear perked up at the sound of music. He followed it and hid in the bushes so that he could get a good look at the spectacle before making his own grand entrance. Two unicorn twins with red and white manes and a cart behind them were singing to the crowd of ponies that had gathered around them, promoting their pitch for the items they wanted to push on them.

"Gather round you ponies, this happens only once in your life."

"You find a special something, to free yourself from strife!"

"We've got every sort of thing, yes nothing can be beat."

"When you see that something, it'll make your life complete!" The last line captured Discord's interest, so he sat and listened, enjoying the catchy tune as the brothers sang.

"With a world that's going mad, don't you think it'd be good to find the thing you've wanted."

"The thing you really need."

"The Famous Flim Flam Brothers, shall help you to succeed."

"We've got vases, pots and pans, cards of assorted sizes. Apple peelers, little wheelers, just see what your prize is."

"Keys to doors, as well as doorless locks. Amulets, collars for pets, even a mystery box."

"Hats and books, priceless old antiques. And now we present to you, something that's unique." Flim's horn lit up with a green aura as he pulled from the cart, a large object covered in a tarp and tied up with rope to avoid damage. Like the crowd, Discord was curious as to what lay beneath the tarp. With their magic, the brothers undid the rope that bound it and lifted the tarp off as though they were performing a magic trick. The crowd gasped at what they saw. It was a life-sized glass statue of a chibi Pegasus, half her face covered by her mane, and a sorrowful expression on her face. She was impeccably detained and so life like. If not for the fact that she was glass, they could've believed that she'd come to life. She captured everypony's attention, seeing her as a fine piece of art. Discord also found himself interested in the statue. He couldn't put his claw on it, but there was something about the statue that drew him toward it.

"Step on up you ponies, and make your claim!"

"For once you find that something, you'll be glad that you came!" Discord suddenly materialized in a showy, flashy puff of smoke, startling all the ponies, including the Flim Flam Brothers.

"I'll take it." said Discord pointing a claw at the glass statue. The brothers nervously adjusted their hats, shaking in Discord's presence.

"A-are you sure my good, er...fellow?"asked Flam. "Surely there's something else we can interest you in?" Discord however shook his head.

"Nope, the statue is what I want, nothing more or less." he said. He primed his claws at the ready. "Of course, if you're still unwilling I can always take it and leave you a mess you'll have to clean up." The Flim Flam Brothers shook their heads and waved their hooves frantically.

"No, no! That won't be necessary. The statue's yours."

"In fact, it's free of charge." Discord levitated the statue up and grinned.

"A pleasure doing business with you gentlecolts." said Discord with a bow. "You've been most helpful." Discord disappeared, but not before turning Flim and Flam into a giant knave playing card. Flim was on top and Flam on the bottom, and were shocked by their current predicament. The ponies from the crowd screamed and scattered out of sight, not wanting to be caught by Discord's wacky magic.


Discord was sitting upside down in a tree, and conjured up a map of Equestria.

"Let's see, it's about time I settle down and set up shop." said Discord. "But where should I go? Hmm..." He closed his eyes and placed a claw on a random spot on the map. He opened his eyes and saw that it had landed on a place called Ponyville. It looked like a good place to cause trouble. Why hadn't he gone there in the first place? He shrugged it off and swung himself upright onto the tree branch.

"Now to have a better look at the property." In a flash, Discord was instantly in Ponyville. He looked carefully around at the little houses and the chibi ponies before he said to himself, "It needs work, but defiantly a good place to become the chaos capital of the world." He cracked his knuckles, ready to get to work.


"We should try going back out and look for Fluttershy." said Rarity, looking out the window of her boutique. They'd waited long enough, and needed to hurry and catch up to Fluttershy.

"Sounds good to me." said Pinkie Pie. Rarity and Pinkie Pie opened, and what they saw was so surprising, that they immediately ducked back in and bolted the door. Ponyville was starting to change, and it wasn't hard to guess who was changing it. What with the obvious checkered pattern, houses uprooted and turned upside down, and just a general oddness that affected not only ponies, but objects as well.

"Dear Celestia!" exclaimed Rarity. We need to send a message out to Twilight immediately."

"You can count on me to deliver it." said Pinkie. "I'll zip on over and warn her that Discord is here in Ponyville."

"That's all well and good, but do you even know where she is?"

"Pfft! How hard can it be? Just sit tight Rarity." Pinkie Pie bolted out the door and called out, "Help is on the way!" Rarity gulped.

"I certainly hope so.

Author's Note:

I made up the flim flam song on my own. Sorry it took so long.