• Published 11th Dec 2015
  • 1,061 Views, 6 Comments

Zombie Chronicles: Return Of The Dazzlings - ZombieBrony22



I was insulted, BEATEN! When I met them, they promised me things. I took them...

  • ...
6
 6
 1,061

After

I woke up next to Aria. It was at least an hour after we... well...

You know.

"You up?" I asked Aria.

"Yep." She said without budging.

We were silent, until I asked

"What do we do now?"

"Huh?" Aria asked.

"What are we now? Friends? More? Less? What are we now?" I asked.

"What do you want us to be?" Aria asked.

"I... I don't know wh--"

"ARIA?! AUTUMN! I'M BACK!"

Crap...

Ohcrapohcrapohcrap!

"Lock the door!" I whispered.

"It is!" Aria said.

"Go, hurry! Get your clothes on!" I whispered.

"You two here?" Adagio asked.

"Yeah, just... give us a second!" Aria said.

We clustered our clothes on and opened the door.

"Hey..." I said, panting for breath.

"You alright?" Adagio said.

"Yeah, we're fine." Aria said.

"We just woke up, that's all..." I said.

I could tell she saw through that, but didn't say anything to save our embarrassment.


Adagio told me that they didn't care about my dropout and they were partially sorry for my loss.

"As much as I don't want to say anything about this, there is a silver lining to this..." Adagio said.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Now there's nothing to stop us from making out plan--"

"NO. What do you mean by that?!" I asked.

"Look, Autumn--"

"I'm NOT talking about this! She just died, you BITCH!" I said as I went back into our room.

"Autumn, wait!" Aria said as she ran in and closed the door.

She panted for breath and closed the door completely.

"I get that it does mean something, but she was my mother, god damn it! Just tell her to wait, alright? I can't use the amulet right now, and we have all of the time in the world, okay? Just... please." I begged.

"Autumn..." Aria said as she embraced me.

I held her back, and before I knew it, we were on the floor, holding each other as my eyes were starting to water. I felt myself chocking up and I wrapped my head into her shoulder. We stayed there for what seemed to be hours until Adagio knocked.

"Are you two okay in there?" She asked.

"We're fine." I said as I noticed that Aria had fallen asleep.

She's so cute when she's asleep...

I placed her on the bed and I walked out.

"Um... sorry, about calling you a bitch like that. It's just... I..." I started.

"No, no. It's alright. I was practically asking for it. Besides, I guess, in the end of the day, there is no bright side in this. I'm so sorry for what I said to you. Especially right after..." Adagio said.

"Don't apologize. You said you were there, trying to talk my dad out of it? My mom knew who you were, she said I told you-- and I did-- that we could help each other. You helped me, and now I have to return the favor." I said.

"You don't have to do anything--"

"No. I know I don't have to, but... I want to. I want to do this with you two. I want to change things; I don't care how people'll think about me. I have nothing left but this..." I held up the amulet.

"...And you two." I said.

Adagio nodded and went up to probably go to the bathroom.

But instead, she kissed my cheek.


"Why did she do that?!" I asked Aria after Adagio left for work.

"I don't know. I don't really care, either..." Aria said.

"What?! How could you not care?!" I asked.

"Look, after we take the world over, what then? We need to set up laws, rules. Maybe... there're a few we can cut out." Aria said.

"So, you want polygamy to be legal?" I asked.

"Look, if she makes a move on you, just say what you want to say. Not what you think I would want you to say." Aria said.

"Look, Aria... when you two found me, I had nothing left. I... if you won't really care, if Adagio asks... I'll accept." I said.

Aria's look didn't change. She just kissed me again.

"Just invite me..." She whispered in my ear.


I was still coming to terms with what Aria said. She wants... me, her, and Adagio-- her own sister-- to...

Damn.

She sat next to me and I realized something.

"Hey, Aria." I said.

"Yeah?" Aria asked.

"Where does Adagio work?" I asked.

"Oh? She's a waitress." Aria said.

"Where...?" I asked, but I already knew the answer.

"Hooters." Aria said.

"Yeah, I knew it." I said.

Aria chuckled and bumped my shoulder.

"This is weird..." I said.

"What is?" Aria asked.

"Laughing a week after my mother was murdered. It feels weird, but I can't stop it." I said.

"Autumn... don't think about it. When our mother died, back in Equestria, we didn't have time to think about it. We just... did it. Look where that got us. We live here, we're planning to take over a weak world..." Aria started.

"Yeah, when Adagio gets back, tell her that we should start planning." I said.

"You got it." Aria said as she was reading a magizine.