• Published 11th Dec 2015
  • 1,062 Views, 6 Comments

Zombie Chronicles: Return Of The Dazzlings - ZombieBrony22



I was insulted, BEATEN! When I met them, they promised me things. I took them...

  • ...
6
 6
 1,062

Power

I was back home, studing the necklace. Trying to see what it was, I couldn't find an answer. I gave up after an hour and went back to Daring Do. After an hour of playing, I noticed that my phone when off. I looked and noticed that it was from Adagio.

How did it go? The text asked.

I replied by saying:

What does this necklace even do?

It was a minute until she replied.

Tomorrow, at Crystal Prep, we'll show you.

I soon replied again.

It's a deal.


I was back up by the wall at about 5:30. Class didn't start until 7, so I had time until Adagio and Aria came up. I started ruffling through my bookbag until I found an old picture of me and my ex-girlfriend: Sunset Shimmer. Every part of me hopes that bitch got what she deserved from Flash... I then saw a car with a heart and inside, a vibrated note, on each door park in the parking lot. I saw Adagio and Aria walk out with their necklaces on. They saw me and walked up.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." Adagio said.

"So, what does this necklace do? I know it does something, the way it glowed red like that." I said.

They answered by sitting down.

"First off, it's not a necklace, it's an amulet. It allows us to drain negative energy from other people when we sing. A place like this has to have lots of it." Aria said.

"Yep, pretty much. But, there's one kid who might not be as easy." I said.

"Who?" Adagio asked.

"I really don't remember the name... I think it was Kyle? Kyle Williams?" I struggled to remember.

Kyle was away with his mom to the country to see his family. I can't imagine seeing the poor kid's face when he learns that Twilight's gone.

"Hmm..." Aria said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Nothing. Just nothing." Aria said.

Man, that girl was weird.

"So, anyway, you get it when you sing?" I asked.

"Yes. But there is another way." Adagio said.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You play the melody. On an instrument, with anything." Aria said.

"Can you give me the beat?" I asked.

Adagio asked me for a pencil. I handed her one and she tapped it eleven times in a certain tune. I took excessive note of it.

"We'll be drawing energy at lunch today. Feel free to join in." Adagio said as she handed my pencil back.

I nodded and noticed that it was 6:30. The first bus would be arriving soon.

I remembered Twilight. She was forced to go to CHS for the Friendship Games. CHS... I feel bad for the girl. That means she met her...

Sunset Shimmer... She probably ruined her chance of winning by ruining her life somehow and caused her to move away. Where? God knows. All I know is not here.

Lucky...


I was walking down the hall to my next class when I felt a sudden blow into my cheek. It felt like a rock, but I managed to look up and saw Sour Sweet and Sugarcoat with their fists balled.

"We're still pissed about the Friendship Games... Let's jump him, Sugarcoat!" Sour said.

I wasn't going to be in the nurse's for lunch today. No damn way.

Sugarcoat lunged first. Something woke up inside me because I blocked the punch like I was Chuck Norris.

"Wha... Sour, get him!"

She threw a punch, but I blocked that one. I started to bend their arms, not hard enough to break them, but enough to hurt. I didn't say a word to them as I threw their arms to the ground and left. I looked back down at Sugarcoat and Sour Sweet.

"You pissed about losing, go see JOEL!" I said to the two.

I knew what they were doing with him... we all did-- that kid acted tough, but he was as much as a victim as I was...

I looked back up and saw the other Shadowbolts staring in either fear or awe.

"Any of you beat me like that again... I won't spare your arms." I said as I walked away.

They quickly moved out of the way as I pushed through them. I looked down and saw that the "amulet" was glowing red.

I think I made new friends today...


I took my seat at lunch and waited for the big moment. I saw Dazzlings a table away. I could've sworn that I saw Adagio wink. But this and everything else in the room was silenced by the Dazzlings standing up and starting to sing. I heard it, and I saw it. I saw the students stop eating and stare in awe at the Dazzlings, like they were famous pop stars.

And to be honest, they sounded like they were pop stars.

I saw what looked like green dust form. No, not dust.

Magic.

I grabbed my pencil and played the tune.

My GOD, the feeling. I saw some of the magic flow into my amulet. It felt better than anything you can think of. It felt like one hundred "Alone Times", only to my entire body. I loved every second of it, I didn't want it to stop. But it did. I looked up and saw everyone starting to wrestle each other. This was when Adagio and Aria moved to my table.

"How was it?" Aria asked.

I was still panting for breath.

"That... was... AMAZING! What was that, anyway?!" I asked.

"That... was slight Equestrian magic." Adagio gasped.

"What?!" Aria asked.

"What's 'Equestrian magic'?" I asked her.

"It's magic from a world of magic. How could it be here?" Adagio asked.

Then, I looked up and saw...

Kyle?