• Published 11th Dec 2015
  • 1,060 Views, 6 Comments

Zombie Chronicles: Return Of The Dazzlings - ZombieBrony22



I was insulted, BEATEN! When I met them, they promised me things. I took them...

  • ...
6
 6
 1,060

Chance

I felt a blow hit my abs, another in my stomach. I threw up and they started to stop.

"Some student... I wonder what would've happened if he was in the Friendship Games..." Cinch said from the corner.

I saw her walk out and my vision started to blur, I felt the Shadowbolts landing blows, but they didn't hurt anymore...


I blacked out and woke up in the nurse's office. I got up and started walking, only to stumble and nearly bash my head against the table. I got up and used it as support until I regained my balance. I kept walking until I started walking straight again and went to my last class. I saw Mrs. Harshwinny upset.

"You're late again. One more late day, and you will be sent to Cinch for punishment." She said.

I just stayed silent and took my seat. I knew my face was bloodied, they all knew about what they did to me, they just didn't care.

The day flew by like any other, and I went back home. My mom was waiting for me with bandages and disinfectant ready to be used.

"I wish we could move, sweetie. But, as long as your father's around, there's no luck on that..." She said.

I was silent as she cleaned my wounds. I went to my room to finish my homework when a drop of my blood dripped on to the paper. I let it be and kept writing. By the time I was done, a quarter of the paper was covered in my blood. I stopped and went to see what was bleeding. I was relieved to see it was just a bloodied nose. I wiped it off in the bathroom and went to my GameBox. I played it until my drunken father came through the door.

"Autimn! Get your ass out here!"

I went out and saw that he needed me to take the trash out. I did it and went back inside to take a rest. I laid my head down on my pillow and started closing my eyes. He started slurring my name again. I went and saw him passed out on the couch, so I didn't even bother to wait for him to wake up. I went back and took my rest. I woke up at 5 and decided to make me something to eat. When I went out, I saw that my mom already made something. I sat down and started eating before my dad came through the door.

"You should slow down, Autimn. You'll choke." Mom said.

I slowed down a little and finished just as Dad stepped in. I went to my room and closed the door. I heard them start to argue, as always.

"He can't just hide in his room all day!" Dad said.

"He needs to be alone! You can't say no to that!" Mom said.

"Why, to keep playing that goddamn GameBox again?!"

I quickly locked my door and took the small console in the closet. I know it's stupid, defending the thing, but it's the only thing that makes me happy here. And in life, for that matter.

I listened as Dad started ramming at the door to open it. I finally hid in the closet and he finally broke through the door. When he didn't see anyone, he left and slammed the door shut. I got out and left the GameBox in the closet for the night. I was woken up by a text at 6 in the morning.


Meet us outside Crystal Prep.


I figured it was Shadowbolts wanting to beat me again, so I grabbed my brass knuckles and headed out. I made it to Crystal Prep and saw two girls leering at me from the door. I noticed that one had literally a bush of orange hair on her face and another had an excessive ponytail with one shuriken-like hairclip.

"Are you the one who texted me?" I asked, holding the phone with one hand and the “paperweight” in the other.

"Yes. My name is Adagio Dazzle. This is Aria Blaze. We have an offer for you." Adagio said.

"Wrong person to talk to." I said.

"No, you are the right one. We saw how you were treated by the Shadowbolts and we want to offer you revenge." Aria said.

I didn't need to hear another word-- I was on board.

"What do I have to do?" I asked quickly.

Adagio pulled out a picture of Twilight-- a geeky student who used to sneak in after school to work in some lab of hers.

"There was a student here. She looked like this. She has something... quite important to us. Find it, and we promise you revenge." She said.

I wasted no time. I hopped the fence and snuck into Twilight's old study room. I finally found a wall with red necklace shards on it. I pushed the wall and saw a small safe. I knew the code because I saw it back when she was still here. I put it in and opened the safe. What I found were three amulets, like the ones I saw in the picture.

This must be it... I thought.

I grabbed it and snuck out before the first bell rang. The girls were still there and I handed them the amulets. Adagio smirked and handed me one.

"Take it. This is the key to revenge." She said.

I took it and placed it on my neck. I felt... something in my body change. I looked at the amulet and saw it glowing red. When I looked up, the girls were gone and a note was there with a phone number on top.

We'll be in touch.

I put the number in my phone before anyone ripped the paper up and placed the note in my pocket. I still realized that the first bus was here, and I still had the brass knuckles.

I might be fine. They would have to dug-out if I'm pinned today. Hell, I wouldn't use them anyway. I thought as I started walking into the school.

The day felt a bit better than any other day.