• Published 19th Dec 2015
  • 581 Views, 22 Comments

The Tale of True Harmony - Techtonthedark117



What would happen if Edward Elric, Sonic, John 117, Deadpool, Isaac Clarke, and Luke Skywalker had help defeat Nightmare Moon and Mephiles the Dark and created the Elements of Alchemy, Encouragement, Justice, Heroism, Altruistic, and Hope?

  • ...
14
 22
 581

Chapter 1: The Dark Alliance

{Hello reader! Techton the Dark 117 here with the first chapter of The Tale of True Harmony, but before we continue our story with our protagonists. Let's introduce our first villains of this crossover, whom are, as you know, Mephiles the Dark and Nightmare Moon. Now let's dive into our story!}

Else where in the Everfree forest walked a dark purple and light grey alicorn that has no mouth, has dragonic green eyes, and his cutie mark was a flame with a emerald behind it.

"This world seems to be similar to the world that I wish to create with the Flames of Disaster. Expect that this world isn't burnt to a crisp by it's flame." He stated.

"But how did I get here though?" He wonder.

"The last thing that I remember was being destroyed by those pathetic hedgehogs with their Chaos Emeralds." He said.

"Also why does it feel like that Shadow, that hedgehog that imprisoned me for four decades, is apart of me?" He also wonder.

Then he notice that a red emerald was near him and with his chaos energy he levitated the emerald into the air.

"At least I have one of the seven Chaos Emeralds." He said to himself.

Then he sense a dark power approaching him.

"You think that you can hide from me? Show yourself or be destroyed!" He threaten.

Then a cloud that look like the night sky with star appeared that then morph into a black female alicorn that wore sky blue armor, has dragonic aqua green eyes, her mane and tail look similar to her previous form, and her cutie mark a moon with a purple cloud behind it.

"You dare threaten Nightmare Moon!?" She interrogated.

"Only if you are trying to begin a battle with me." Said the dark purple and light grey alicorn.

"No I am not." Said Nightmare Moon.

"Are the power that has created such a beautiful night?" Ask the dark purple and light grey alicorn.

"What!?" Questioned Nightmare Moon in shock.

"Ever since I woke up here I have felt a great power had created this world of enternal night and it is similar to the world that I wish to create with the Flames of Disaster." Explain the dark purple and light grey alicorn.

"Yes I am who created this enternal night." She stated.

"But something tells me that this enternal night can be undone, can it?" Questioned the alicorn.

"So are you going to try to stop me?" Nightmare Moon questioned as she charge her horn for an attack.

"Quite the opposite actually. I wish help you keep this enternal night Nightmare Moon." Replied the alicorn.

"Why would you want to help me, um, what is your name alicorn?" Ask Nightmare Moon as her horn decharge.

"My name is Mephilse the Dark and the reason that I want to help you is because we have similar desires." Explain Mephilse.

"So what can undo this enternal night Nightmare Moon?" Mephilse asked.

" They are the Elements of Harmony the powerful magic throughout Equestria." Answered Nightmare Moon.

Mephilse laugh at her answer. "How can a pathetic power such as harmony defeat darkness?!" Questioned Mephilse.

"They may seem pathetic, but those elements had banish me to the moon of a thousands years Mephilse." She said bitterly.

"Well if what you say is true then we're lucky that I have a Chaos Emerald." Said Mephilse.

"Chaos Emerald?" Asked Nightmare Moon.

"Where I'm from these emeralds," He explains what the a Chaos Emerald as he pulls out a red emerald, "Have great chaos energy within them that has the power to do anything if you gather all seven of them."

"Do you think that one of these emeralds would us defeat the Elements of Harmony?" Ask Nightmare Moon.

"That I'm not sure, but it could be a possibility though." Answered Mephilse.

"Let's hope so because right now twelve ponies are trying to trying to find the Elements." Said Nightmare Moon.

"Then what are we waiting for then? Let's remove the threat of our defeat Nightmare Moon." Said Mephilse.

"Agreed." Replied Nightmare Moon as she turn into a purple cloud and head toward the location of the twelve ponies followed by Mephilse who is now a black liquid.

Author's Note:

And that raps up Chapter 1: The Dark Alliance! I hope you enjoy this chapter and please post your feedback on the story. It helps me a lot to become a better writer. Until the next time. Peace out!